The Obama kids are mostly white

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33838111
United States
03/16/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Obama kids are mostly white
Moochele is gonna hunt you down for saying that !
SweetLilTT

User ID: 27789462
United States
03/16/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Obamas are all Oreos?

gasp

I'm SHOCKED, I tells ya!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35400680

lmao
SweetLilTT
SweetLilTT

User ID: 27789462
United States
03/16/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
No, they just wish they were.
SweetLilTT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33367381
United States
03/16/2013 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
those kids are genetically modified, lab created, test tube babies. they are probably orange and purple on the inside.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18380705

So is Obama lab created.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35400680
United States
03/16/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is to say that it was rape? Why does everyone say this? Negro slave woman knew they got better positions and material things if they hooked up with a white guy.

In some parts of Virginia there would be whole towns of blacks with syphillis and herpes. The women sometimes reach 85% rate of STDs. Negroes are extremely promiscuous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34760435

you sound like a rapist..

exactly what a rapist often uses to justify rape-- by saying the victim was promiscuous...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36251875

You're thinking that women don't fuck their way up the social ladder.

That's so cute.

I don’t want to get into the rape issue, all I care is about logic. The person said that the guy sounded like a rapist, because he was blaming the victim and that that’s something that rapist do. That fact has nothing to do with some women being whores, and it’s just you deflecting because I guess you want to believe that the slave deserved it, or that the slave owner was a heart warming person.

Mute point, non of us were there.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16439676

People do what they need to do to advance their own interests, in whatever situation they might find themselves in.

They always have.

Sometimes that involves fucking someone they might not like.

Slavery was the norm for most of the history of the human race. It still goes on, all over the world, to this day.

90% of the people living in Rome at the time of Christ were slaves, for example. Their owners could do as they wished with them, whenever they wished.

White Romans fucked their black, brown, and white slaves, and children came forth in all hues.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem understanding that. It's just basic biology.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33332125
United States
03/16/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
a shame really that most american black women feel they have to look white to be glamorous some very sexy black girls look great in afros,
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 16439676
United States
03/16/2013 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

you sound like a rapist..

exactly what a rapist often uses to justify rape-- by saying the victim was promiscuous...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36251875

You're thinking that women don't fuck their way up the social ladder.

That's so cute.

I don’t want to get into the rape issue, all I care is about logic. The person said that the guy sounded like a rapist, because he was blaming the victim and that that’s something that rapist do. That fact has nothing to do with some women being whores, and it’s just you deflecting because I guess you want to believe that the slave deserved it, or that the slave owner was a heart warming person.

Mute point, non of us were there.

People do what they need to do to advance their own interests, in whatever situation they might find themselves in.

They always have.

Sometimes that involves fucking someone they might not like.

Slavery was the norm for most of the history of the human race. It still goes on, all over the world, to this day.

90% of the people living in Rome at the time of Christ were slaves, for example. Their owners could do as they wished with them, whenever they wished.

White Romans fucked their black, brown, and white slaves, and children came forth in all hues.

I don't see why anyone would have a problem understanding that. It's just basic biology.

I agree that it's human biology and people fucked each other.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35984397
United States
03/16/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, so where exactly, did you procure samples of Michelle Obama's DNA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17457858

Well, it happened a few years ago. During a state of the union, I believe Obama's first. Next to Michelle Obama was some civilian African American lady. This African American lady was many times darker than Michel Obama, and I thought, "Michelle must have white ancestry." So I made it my mission to find out. It took me many years, but once as I disguised myself as a woman, I followed her into the bathroom. I waited until she left, and found a different hairs in the toilet. Surely one of them must have been hers. But there was no way to be sure, so I decided to get it from the next best thing. Her mother. I won't go into details about that one since it's a little more embarrassing.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am I the only one thats sees a "few"problems with this???
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/16/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, so where exactly, did you procure samples of Michelle Obama's DNA?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17457858

Well, it happened a few years ago. During a state of the union, I believe Obama's first. Next to Michelle Obama was some civilian African American lady. This African American lady was many times darker than Michel Obama, and I thought, "Michelle must have white ancestry." So I made it my mission to find out. It took me many years, but once as I disguised myself as a woman, I followed her into the bathroom. I waited until she left, and found a different hairs in the toilet. Surely one of them must have been hers. But there was no way to be sure, so I decided to get it from the next best thing. Her mother. I won't go into details about that one since it's a little more embarrassing.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh am I the only one thats sees a "few"problems with this???
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35984397

Like?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15075580
United States
03/16/2013 07:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Barry isn't the fsther of the younger "plump" one...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2214567
New Zealand
03/16/2013 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just proves that the racially unpure are unfit to lead.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/16/2013 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just proves that the racially unpure are unfit to lead.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2214567

Are you a Nazi? (Watching a video that just showed a picture of Hitler, and it made me wonder.)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11497495
United States
03/16/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Funny how certain people try to make the Obamas as white as possible while still hating them because their black......

GLP