Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,301 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,024,030
Pageviews Today: 1,708,292Threads Today: 688Posts Today: 12,308
04:55 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I just won the SUPER BOWL on Madden 2012 WTF is OBAMA doing celebrating with my team!!!

GOTFO
User ID: 29183454
United States
03/18/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I just won the SUPER BOWL on Madden 2012 WTF is OBAMA doing celebrating with my team!!!
I mean really, i just beat ALL MADDEN mode for the super bowl and im all like woot woot. Then, as I'm basking in glory I noticed Barry is celebrating with my team at the post game party. WTF EA SPORTS. Man, I went from the shit to seeing the shit. Damn, they ruin everything....It has begun again damnit....
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/18/2013 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just won the SUPER BOWL on Madden 2012 WTF is OBAMA doing celebrating with my team!!!
He was holding up a jersey next to the MVP, the jersey #33
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29002247
United States
03/18/2013 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I just won the SUPER BOWL on Madden 2012 WTF is OBAMA doing celebrating with my team!!!
That's just Satan!!!

Always hanging around the victors
 Quoting: Open Your Eyes

lmao
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/18/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
It came out months prior to the election, sneaky ways man. Along with other reasons to plant him everywhere.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16951501
United States
03/18/2013 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
That's just wrong.
KonspiracyKitty

User ID: 1295140
United States
03/18/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I just looked that up on youtube...

At the end of the game it shows your team in front of the white house and one of the players walking up to Obama and shaking his hand. The last frame shows that player and Obama holding up a football jersey with "Obama" on it.

This shit has got to stop.

In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the aircraft carrier that much of the game takes place in is the "USS Barack Obama". Ugh. I got a little sick to my stomach when I saw that.

Anyway, here is what the OP is talking about, it's at the end of the video:

[link to www.youtube.com]

EDIT: Apparently it's one of many of the Obama campaign adds actually. The article "Obama campaign puts ads in video games, Madden NFL 13" says "President Barack Obama's reelection campaign is again running advertisements inside Electronic Arts Inc. online and mobile video games in an attempt to sway voters - particularly young men - in a half-dozen battleground states."

Quoted from [link to www.bizjournals.com]

Last Edited by KonspiracyKitty on 03/19/2013 12:00 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19231046
Australia
03/19/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah I just looked that up on youtube...

At the end of the game it shows your team in front of the white house and one of the players walking up to Obama and shaking his hand. The last frame shows that player and Obama holding up a football jersey with "Obama" on it.

This shit has got to stop.

In Call of Duty: Black Ops II, the aircraft carrier that much of the game takes place in is the "USS Barack Obama". Ugh. I got a little sick to my stomach when I saw that.

Anyway, here is what the OP is talking about, it's at the end of the video:

EDIT: Apparently it's one of many of the Obama campaign adds actually. The article "Obama campaign puts ads in video games, Madden NFL 13" says "President Barack Obama's reelection campaign is again running advertisements inside Electronic Arts Inc. online and mobile video games in an attempt to sway voters - particularly young men - in a half-dozen battleground states."

Quoted from [link to www.bizjournals.com]
 Quoting: KonspiracyKitty
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/19/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you very much Konsparicy Kitty, great info.

GLP