kundalini/holy spirit comes in through your left big toe

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31481804
United States
03/21/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
kundalini/holy spirit comes in through your left big toe
you can not progress until it comes in through the right side as well. This will happen soon before the sacred marriage.
icepack

User ID: 32438991
Germany
03/21/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: kundalini/holy spirit comes in through your left big toe
interesting. i had some paranormal experiences, can you give source ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36538324
Israel
03/21/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
i used to have a fungus on my left big toe, i got it treated, during that time i experienced a spontaneous kundalini awekening
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: icepack

personal experience

there are a few references to the left big toe, including william blake and shiva stirring the ocean of milk

i will tell u more if you are truly interested
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
i used to have a fungus on my left big toe, i got it treated, during that time i experienced a spontaneous kundalini awekening
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36538324

I expected plenty of nonsense from spiritual infants in response to my thread, I won't respond to any more of you
Anonymous Coward
Israel
03/21/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
? im not joking!! i reall had a spontaneous kundalini, and thanks to your thread i remembered that at the time i suffered from a fungus on my nail! on left big toe!

im 100% serious
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36598545
United States
03/21/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

personal experience

there are a few references to the left big toe, including william blake and shiva stirring the ocean of milk

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31481804

very interested in hearing more
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

personal experience

very interested in hearing more
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36598545

I had several experiences with kundalini, the first one was the most intense, with all the classic signs, but it started with an electrical like string coming into the left big toe, up my leg and to my spine. I had a few more experiences that were less intense, went through chaos and a dark night of the soul.

The next major experience was totally different . The kundalini entered trough the left and right sides, and god spoke to me and opened all of my chakras. This took 8 hours
Anonymous Coward
Israel
03/21/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
op! my kundalini started as an unpleasent feeling in my stomach, went to the toilet but nothing came out, then i felt all these energies. i allowed them to take over, and i felt a ball of energy climbing from inside my stomach all the way up to the brain, straighning my spine as it goes.

when it reached my head. my head leaned left. then to the right, then it centered, and it was quiet. i remembered that the last chakra is opened by wanting it. as soon as i realized it i felt as if a bottle of champagne was opened inside my brain in a big POP and i felt energies oozing out from my crown.

and yes i had a fungus on my big toe on the left foot. but no the kundalini didnt start in my leg.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
op! my kundalini started as an unpleasent feeling in my stomach, went to the toilet but nothing came out, then i felt all these energies. i allowed them to take over, and i felt a ball of energy climbing from inside my stomach all the way up to the brain, straighning my spine as it goes.

when it reached my head. my head leaned left. then to the right, then it centered, and it was quiet. i remembered that the last chakra is opened by wanting it. as soon as i realized it i felt as if a bottle of champagne was opened inside my brain in a big POP and i felt energies oozing out from my crown.

and yes i had a fungus on my big toe on the left foot. but no the kundalini didnt start in my leg.

what has happened sinse then?
Anonymous Coward
Israel
03/21/2013 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
i never practiced kundalini. read about it on forums, thats how i knew how to open the crown.

during the process, the light bulb above my head was flickering from the intense energies in the room. like a movie.

it was awesome.
Anonymous Coward
Israel
03/21/2013 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
i havent experienced something like this since then.

but my imagination is much more powerfull, my dreams are more intense, i can feel shooting stars. i feel them like a chill going up my spine, or a click sound inside my brain.

i visited a kundalini master, but there were idols in his house and this scared me. the meditation was boring. i stopped studying under him, im certain my kundalini will reveal itself under its own terms and when the time is right.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
i havent experienced something like this since then.

but my imagination is much more powerfull, my dreams are more intense, i can feel shooting stars. i feel them like a chill going up my spine, or a click sound inside my brain.

i visited a kundalini master, but there were idols in his house and this scared me. the meditation was boring. i stopped studying under him, im certain my kundalini will reveal itself under its own terms and when the time is right.

you have to meditate if you want it to continue
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25336165
United States
03/21/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
BS
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 10:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
BS
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25336165

what is bs
Songtsan
User ID: 32006923
United States
03/21/2013 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini "comes in" through the brain only and stays in the brain...the reason I put 'comes in' in quotes is because there really is no actual entry, there is no barrier to kundalini from touching ones nervous system. Matter presents no barrier. The reason that you feel various effects within the body is because kundalini is moving through various areas of the brain that control these areas and integrating with them. When you start having spontaneous movements, this is because the kundalini is getting access to the pre-motor and motor cortex areas, which control all sensation of kinesthesis and all voluntary movement respectively. Kundalini is an intelligent entity, perhaps electromagnetically based. The brain is an bioelectromagnetic powerhouse. Skin, muscle, bones, organs (i.e. gross matter) present no obstacle to kundalini as matter is 99% space. It has no need to enter at a specific point. More to the point it simply attaches, makes contact, or 'gloms on' to your bioelectric nervous system as easily as you would reach out and touch someone. Its main area of influence, as stated above, is the brain...it goes there directly. I have been integrated with the kundalini since before 1999. I have read hundreds of books on it, studied many books on nueroscience, physics, etc. and questioned the kundalini extensively. I have read hundreds of other people's reports on their experiences and based on the scientific method i have put together a working hypothesis that makes the most sense from a rational standpoint. I have three bachelors of science degrees, one in psychology and have an extensive background in anatomy and physiology. I know what I am talking about.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini "comes in" through the brain only and stays in the brain...the reason I put 'comes in' in quotes is because there really is no actual entry, there is no barrier to kundalini from touching ones nervous system. Matter presents no barrier. The reason that you feel various effects within the body is because kundalini is moving through various areas of the brain that control these areas and integrating with them. When you start having spontaneous movements, this is because the kundalini is getting access to the pre-motor and motor cortex areas, which control all sensation of kinesthesis and all voluntary movement respectively. Kundalini is an intelligent entity, perhaps electromagnetically based. The brain is an bioelectromagnetic powerhouse. Skin, muscle, bones, organs (i.e. gross matter) present no obstacle to kundalini as matter is 99% space. It has no need to enter at a specific point. More to the point it simply attaches, makes contact, or 'gloms on' to your bioelectric nervous system as easily as you would reach out and touch someone. Its main area of influence, as stated above, is the brain...it goes there directly. I have been integrated with the kundalini since before 1999. I have read hundreds of books on it, studied many books on nueroscience, physics, etc. and questioned the kundalini extensively. I have read hundreds of other people's reports on their experiences and based on the scientific method i have put together a working hypothesis that makes the most sense from a rational standpoint. I have three bachelors of science degrees, one in psychology and have an extensive background in anatomy and physiology. I know what I am talking about.
 Quoting: Songtsan 32006923

and I know what I'm talking about because I've done it

everyone experiences it differently, but the basics are the same. I take a mystical approach, you take a scientific one.

god will get us home any way he can
Mix
User ID: 1430445
United States
03/21/2013 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini "comes in" through the brain only and stays in the brain...the reason I put 'comes in' in quotes is because there really is no actual entry, there is no barrier to kundalini from touching ones nervous system. Matter presents no barrier. The reason that you feel various effects within the body is because kundalini is moving through various areas of the brain that control these areas and integrating with them. When you start having spontaneous movements, this is because the kundalini is getting access to the pre-motor and motor cortex areas, which control all sensation of kinesthesis and all voluntary movement respectively. her people's reports on their experiences and based on the scientific method i have put together a working hypothesis that makes the most sense from a rational standpoint. I have three bachelors of science degrees, one in psychology and have an extensive background in anatomy and physiology. I know what I am talking about.

Please Please Please put your hypothesis on-line and give us the link. I've experimented with this in meditation extensively and landed on the notion that kundalini and the Holy Spirit originate from separate sources. For all intents and purposes. And my body experiences ... To describe, maybe Kundalini first at base of spine and Holy Spirit back of head first and also right big toe. Ironically I do have the "Right Big Toe" syndrome, feels like a big needle visits each day in the same spot. I kid you not. As it happens I have two BA degrees and a rabbit foot, not trying to flash you, but we still have work to do.SmileyGlasSmileyGlasSmileyGlas
Songtsan
United States
03/21/2013 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
...actually science is the new mysticism. But really I started out as a mystic, but I have since evolved towards a more honest paradigm...here is a letter I wrote to El Collie's site in 1999:

"I'd like to share my own personal story and theory of kundalini awakening. From the time I was born I was very interested in the spiritual world. I would often catch myself being in a trance-like state when I was young and end up talking to myself and not even being aware that I was in a public place. The term 'space-cadet' or 'absent-minded professor' probably fit me like a glove. I was trying to astrally travel and reading books on such occult things by the time I was seven.

When I was 19 I became hooked on Carlos Casteneda's books on Don Juan, as well as other "classics" such as Barbara Brennan's 'Hand's of Light'. It was this same year that I began experimenting with hallucinogens - mainly LSD and mushrooms. For a person who is interested in outerspace explorations such drugs are the key to a quick advancement. Like most people I felt that I had entered a whole new reality to explore. Probably the 7th or 8th time that I tripped, I started to become aware of myself in a whole new way. I was suddenly able to see that certain aspects of myself needed to grow and change. I became aware that I possessed many undesirable traits. It was as if these realizations were coming from another source than myself - I was not actually seeking them out. Because of these experiences I began to contemplate the realm of human personality - and soon my spiritual path escalated.

Being very young still, and a true believer in spiritual powers, I was very interested in exploration of psychic powers in general. Of particular importance to my spiritual path was the experience of unity consciousness or at least partial unity consciousness - experienced with other friends while tripping on LSD. When two people who are open to feeling states are in each others presence their feeling states will often merge, and soon it is as if they are becoming one person. The effect is increased when you stare into another persons eyes and try to become empty-minded and being completely aware. I will explain the importance of this later in the story.

The other important psychic effect was being able to will various parts of my body to move - without moving them in the normal manner, using pure mental willpower. I found it easiest to start with my feet and then move on up. I found I was also able to make parts of other peoples bodies move by pure mental will just by focusing on that area - usually it would just kind of jump and shake - obviously I needed some practice at acheiving true control. It was probably very similiar to the chinese internal martial artists ability to affect other people in a fight without touching - called nei gung technique. The relevance to the kundalini awakening will also come later in the story.

At a certain point in time, while tripping again (The use of hallucinogens seemed to open me up to these experiences - although I was also able to expereince them normally to a lesser degree [or using more willpower] )I would experience spontaneous movements, also called kriyas, kriya movements, spontaneous yogic movements etc. This is basically where your body moves as if another intelligence is moving it. This would happen especially during times of extreme emotion in myself. The effects during this time period were vague - usually swaying movements very rough in nature. This relates to the above paragraph.

In the next year or two, these movements would increase in complexity, again especially while on hallucinogens. Soon, this force could expertly move my hands and other small parts of me. There was a time that I thought it was my Reiki spirit guides :) Note that this intelligence could also affect my emotions and my thoughts. The more I relaxed and tried to calm my own thoughts and listen intently, the more this force could penetrate my being and affect me on the physical, mental, and emotional level. I noticed that the types of movements usually corresponded to whatever spiritual path I was interested in at that time. For example, when I was initiated into kriya yoga, from Babaji, Yogananda etc., The intelligence would start to perform certain hand mudras and yoga gestures - things that I did not know and had to look up the meaning of afterwards.

I also have to mention that during these years as my contact with this 'presence' was growing stronger I was actively trying to engage it in mental conversation. To hear the words of this intelligence in my head at first was difficult and was basically a meditation in itself. I used the same techniques as any other channeler would use by the way. Eventually as this presence was able to more fully enter into my neurological system, the effects became clearer and I was able to mentally hear specific words on a frequent occasion. I began querying this presence and received usually one word answers - which were mostly complex multi-syllable words which I did not know the meaning of and had to look up in a dictionary.

It was during a 2-3 month period of intense emotional purging through the use of mostly hallucinogens and nitrous oxide that this intelligence was able to completely 'enter' my neurological/nervous system. My theory on this is that these compounds allowed me to completely open up psychically to receive these energies. During 2-3 particular trips I experienced most of the more 'hard core kundalini awakening effects' such as energetic pulses going up and down my spine, strange pressures in all parts of my brain, feeling as if if I was breathing through various parts of my brain which corresponded to chakra locations, rapid body heat changes, visions of such complexity that I knew that my mind wasnt the one making them, times where one or the other of my nostrils would close open, and I would be breathing out of only one, then it would suddenly and quickly switch...I also experienced ecstatic feelings of love and bliss in many different forms, which were far greater than any kind of drug experience I could possibly have had. I am quite sure that I also had various hypertensive effects - rapid blood pressure changes, lots of scary effects that made me think that I was going to faint or have a seizure or something. It was after a particular intense use of mushrooms that it became obvious that this presence no longer needed me to use the hallucinogens to get into contact with it. I was now constantly in dialogue with it and it was continously working in my body 24 hours a day - even influencing my dreams.

After my last trip during this time period, I spent about the next month feeling what I call the 'sparklies' - which felt like intense little shocks throughout my nervous system - most of them small, some of them large and corresponding to major chakra points - especially the muladhara chakra. Also after this major awakening event the intelligence had full access to my nervous system - it could physically move me around just as easily as I could. It could lay on any emotional state or feeling in my body, play any kind of mental imagery across my inner picture screen that it wanted, and a month or so after the 'sparklies' ended it could also talk through my mouth just as easily as I could.

It has been a little over a year since this happened. One of the major effects is that my consciousness is expanding daily. Another unfortunate part of the process is that during this whole time and to a great extent the past 2 years prior to my 'kundalini awakening' it as if I have been depressed. When I say depressed - I mean lacking in feeling and general happiness. This needs to be described more in detail.

Mainly it isn't really being 'depressed' it is more like being 'suppressed'. The feelings that make life so great just aren't there. This is accurately described by Gopi Krishna in his year and a half to two years after his kundalini awakening. Having no interest in life often drains one as one feels nothing. It is hard to maintain interest in activities, relationships, food, sex, or any of desires of humanity. As a result of this a person experiencing this will often find that he will grasp onto anything which provides a feeling arousal. This is very Jungian in effect - that person will dig up all of his childhood traumas and desires which were stifled during their lifetime. For example - if that person secretly was gay, and trying to remain straight - it would come out, if that person hated living where they were living - that feeling would come out to such an intensity that they would move, if that person was in a career or life-style situation which was contrary to their true nature - they would be forced to change it - the feeling would dominate their consciousness at that point. This is why having a full-kundalini awakening pretty much catapults you towards your true self. As most people do not truly represent their true selves - having built up a false persona of who they were, it is often a painful process of growth which they must go through. You will be forced to enter into many situations which you feared (perhaps you feared what people would think of you if you acted 'this' way, or you if you became 'that' kind of person). After having giving in to your true self - especially having worked through all of the past issues, you will not necesarily stay as that person you didnt want to be - you can still grow and change your life style, but you have to allow that true inner self to be.

On an end note I'd like to point out that these kind of occurences are exactly what is supposed to happen in Kriya yoga, Siddha yoga, Sahaj yoga, and advanced Kripalu yoga. Each of these yogas is about allowing the spontaneous yoga movements to occur. Furthermore there are many famous individuals who have written books which describe this intelligence as being the force behind spiritual change. Examples are Sri Aurobindo, who called this force the supermind. KrishnaMurta - who details how a spiritual presence was able to work through him. Joan of Arc - who communicated with what is most likely this same presence. Swami Muktananda - whose experiences perfectly fit into this model. Any of the spiritualists who allowed beings to enter into them and express itself through such things as automatic writing, channelling, speaking in tongues, etc. etc. Swami Yogananda of kriya yoga - obviously was 'in allegiance' with this presence, as is detailed in his books.

Looking back at the spiritual events in my life it is plainly obvious that the guiding force on my whole spiritual path was this presence. As far the unity consciousness is concerned (unity consciousness being one of the goals of the tantric path BTW) I believe that two individuals with this "initiation" would be able to truly experience this state because this spiritual presence would act as a bridge between the two people. So it really wouldn't be a twosome - it's a threesome. I think that is a major blessing for two people who are in union, they each would be able to know eachother so much deeper by being in contact with this go-between presence.

So in short -what I am saying is that the kundalini awakening is not as is commonly believed - coiled around the muladhara chakra three times - instead it is an awakening and connection with a higher spiritual intelligence which moves through mankind and has been for thousands of years - probably the force which is evolving humankind. Traditionally a kundalini awakening has been seen as a separate occurence, but I think it is in fact the motivating force behind all truly spiritual people and spiritual paths. An intelligent presence which may very likely be involved in the evolution of all of the life forms on this planet. There are many terms which may describe this energy - shakti, mahashakti, purusa, shabdabrahman, Tao?, Ain Soph, God?, the companion (sufism), etc. etc.. in all of the various advanced spiritual paths in the world. So anyone who is experiencing this awakening is truly experiencing a connection with a higher (divine?) presence. The question is - is this presence the same one for all of the people? Or are there many different spiritual entities which are contacting people? The latter one may lead to some fear, but it is a possible explanation...In any event I am positive that this occurrence in my life has led to remarkable growth and changes and abilities which I would not have had otherwise."

....so anyways, that was like 14 years ago. So I started out as a mystic of sorts...but after years of research I have updated my belief systems to the most rational. I use a technique called 'Occam's Razor' see: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The problem with mysticism is that it relies too much on anthropomorphism. Kundalini is clearly a noncorporeal intelligence, thus it has no gender, no form, and no limitations by the physical laws as we know them. So like I said, it would not be limited by our physical structure...just as radio waves, x-rays and other portions of the electromagnetic spectrum can pass through our body as if it isn't even there, I am quite sure that the kundalini can too.

The problem with kundalini is that it increases emotionality which can lead to false belief systems which much resemble schizophrenia-like hyper-perception of synchronicities. One becomes very sensitive to stimuli and notes things that other people wouldn't see and one can read too much into them. The Kundalini will not disavow us of our belief, it will leave us alone to form our own opinion, or even support us in a false opinion. That is why it often called, 'the great masquerador' or 'the great trickster' - in a way it plays games, but not really - all it does is take our own belief system and send it back to us magnified until we burn through it.

Funnily enough, I once thought that kundalini entered me through the left foot as you do. When I mentioned being able to move various parts of my body just my willing or imagining it above, I was able to do it most easily to my left toes. But years later, in retrospect, I saw that the kundalini had been with me almost all my life - influencing my dreams and perceptions from a young age. And when i said I could move parts of my body by willing it, I found out later it was the kundalini doing it behind the scenes...so the first area of the body the kundalini was able to affect through stimulation of my motor cortex was the area of my left toes. So you see I know what you are talking about.

What I think happens often is that the kundalini integrates with the right half of the brain first. As you may have heard, the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Go to this site real quick: [link to www.pbs.org] and look at the map of the motor cortex at the bottom left hand side of the page. You'll notice that the area for the toes is the first and closest to the center to to the brain. It so happens that it is quite close to the thalamus, which some scientists believe is the center of consciousness. I believe that it starts in one area of the brain and gradually move about in a progressive manner.

Just a quick explanation about the pre-motor and motor cortex - all movement is initiated from here. When you decide to move something, a rapid relay of information travels back and forth to/from the area you are moving to the correscponding areas of the motor cortex. The pre-motor cortex area senses/receives, and the motor cortex stimulates/sends the commands to the body part. When you feel something touch you, in essence you are not really feeling it at that body part, you are actually feeling it in the brain, specifically in a kind of kinesthetic map which is called the 'homunculus' which is like a miniature model of your body. I have experimented heavily with dissasociative drugs like DXM and ketamine and they can easily alter your sense of shape. I have felt as small as an atom, and as large as a mountain. I have felt my body seemingly morph into different shapes, such as my hand become a mallet. One time in a lucid dream the kundalini changed my entire perception of myself - it made me into a shape of a ficus tree. I felt like my body was shaped like a ficus tree. So you see, sensations are malleable...and they all happen in the brain.

It would make the most logical sense that the kundalini does all this through the brain. Yes, maybe it could modulate the signals coming from a body part at the source, I am sure it could actually...but it makes so much more sense to go to the source of perception and affect it there. I would bet all the money I have ever had and will have that this is the case. Can I prove it? No...but I really have spent tens of thousands of hours contemplating, studying how the kundalini works - its one of my life passions. I'm no dummy, so you might want to keep an open mind if you value knowing the truth.
Mix
User ID: 1430445
United States
03/21/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
. Go to this site real quick: [link to www.pbs.org] and look at the map of the motor cortex at the bottom left hand side of the page. You'll notice that the area for the toes is the first and closest to the center to to the brain. It so happens that it is quite close to the thalamus, which some scientists believe is the center of consciousness. I believe that it starts in one area of the brain and gradually move about in a progressive manner.

Just a quick explanation about the pre-motor and motor cortex - all movement is initiated from here. When you decide to move something, a rapid relay of information travels back and forth to/from the area you are moving to the correscponding areas of the motor cortex. The pre-motor cortex area senses/receives, and the motor cortex stimulates/sends the commands to the body part. When you feel something touch you, in essence you are not really feeling it at that body part, you are actually feeling it in the brain, specifically in a kind of kinesthetic map which is called the 'homunculus' which is like a miniature model of your body. .

Thanks for your extensive sharing. Have spent 25 years on this, in fact just now returned from Neurologists office. Brennan, Yogananda, Humunclulus, neo cortex - great play things. We'll just stay IN there until there is nothig left to learn. Though I have never used a drug, will share I "wore" the work of the Monroe Institute for awhile. (All frequency based) Stay with people there is safety in numbers
Hugs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 05:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
...actually science is the new mysticism. But really I started out as a mystic, but I have since evolved towards a more honest paradigm...here is a letter I wrote to El Collie's site in 1999:

"I'd like to share my own personal story and theory of kundalini awakening. From the time I was born I was very interested in the spiritual world. I would often catch myself being in a trance-like state when I was young and end up talking to myself and not even being aware that I was in a public place. The term 'space-cadet' or 'absent-minded professor' probably fit me like a glove. I was trying to astrally travel and reading books on such occult things by the time I was seven.

When I was 19 I became hooked on Carlos Casteneda's books on Don Juan, as well as other "classics" such as Barbara Brennan's 'Hand's of Light'. It was this same year that I began experimenting with hallucinogens - mainly LSD and mushrooms. For a person who is interested in outerspace explorations such drugs are the key to a quick advancement. Like most people I felt that I had entered a whole new reality to explore. Probably the 7th or 8th time that I tripped, I started to become aware of myself in a whole new way. I was suddenly able to see that certain aspects of myself needed to grow and change. I became aware that I possessed many undesirable traits. It was as if these realizations were coming from another source than myself - I was not actually seeking them out. Because of these experiences I began to contemplate the realm of human personality - and soon my spiritual path escalated.

Being very young still, and a true believer in spiritual powers, I was very interested in exploration of psychic powers in general. Of particular importance to my spiritual path was the experience of unity consciousness or at least partial unity consciousness - experienced with other friends while tripping on LSD. When two people who are open to feeling states are in each others presence their feeling states will often merge, and soon it is as if they are becoming one person. The effect is increased when you stare into another persons eyes and try to become empty-minded and being completely aware. I will explain the importance of this later in the story.

The other important psychic effect was being able to will various parts of my body to move - without moving them in the normal manner, using pure mental willpower. I found it easiest to start with my feet and then move on up. I found I was also able to make parts of other peoples bodies move by pure mental will just by focusing on that area - usually it would just kind of jump and shake - obviously I needed some practice at acheiving true control. It was probably very similiar to the chinese internal martial artists ability to affect other people in a fight without touching - called nei gung technique. The relevance to the kundalini awakening will also come later in the story.

At a certain point in time, while tripping again (The use of hallucinogens seemed to open me up to these experiences - although I was also able to expereince them normally to a lesser degree [or using more willpower] )I would experience spontaneous movements, also called kriyas, kriya movements, spontaneous yogic movements etc. This is basically where your body moves as if another intelligence is moving it. This would happen especially during times of extreme emotion in myself. The effects during this time period were vague - usually swaying movements very rough in nature. This relates to the above paragraph.

In the next year or two, these movements would increase in complexity, again especially while on hallucinogens. Soon, this force could expertly move my hands and other small parts of me. There was a time that I thought it was my Reiki spirit guides :) Note that this intelligence could also affect my emotions and my thoughts. The more I relaxed and tried to calm my own thoughts and listen intently, the more this force could penetrate my being and affect me on the physical, mental, and emotional level. I noticed that the types of movements usually corresponded to whatever spiritual path I was interested in at that time. For example, when I was initiated into kriya yoga, from Babaji, Yogananda etc., The intelligence would start to perform certain hand mudras and yoga gestures - things that I did not know and had to look up the meaning of afterwards.

I also have to mention that during these years as my contact with this 'presence' was growing stronger I was actively trying to engage it in mental conversation. To hear the words of this intelligence in my head at first was difficult and was basically a meditation in itself. I used the same techniques as any other channeler would use by the way. Eventually as this presence was able to more fully enter into my neurological system, the effects became clearer and I was able to mentally hear specific words on a frequent occasion. I began querying this presence and received usually one word answers - which were mostly complex multi-syllable words which I did not know the meaning of and had to look up in a dictionary.

It was during a 2-3 month period of intense emotional purging through the use of mostly hallucinogens and nitrous oxide that this intelligence was able to completely 'enter' my neurological/nervous system. My theory on this is that these compounds allowed me to completely open up psychically to receive these energies. During 2-3 particular trips I experienced most of the more 'hard core kundalini awakening effects' such as energetic pulses going up and down my spine, strange pressures in all parts of my brain, feeling as if if I was breathing through various parts of my brain which corresponded to chakra locations, rapid body heat changes, visions of such complexity that I knew that my mind wasnt the one making them, times where one or the other of my nostrils would close open, and I would be breathing out of only one, then it would suddenly and quickly switch...I also experienced ecstatic feelings of love and bliss in many different forms, which were far greater than any kind of drug experience I could possibly have had. I am quite sure that I also had various hypertensive effects - rapid blood pressure changes, lots of scary effects that made me think that I was going to faint or have a seizure or something. It was after a particular intense use of mushrooms that it became obvious that this presence no longer needed me to use the hallucinogens to get into contact with it. I was now constantly in dialogue with it and it was continously working in my body 24 hours a day - even influencing my dreams.

After my last trip during this time period, I spent about the next month feeling what I call the 'sparklies' - which felt like intense little shocks throughout my nervous system - most of them small, some of them large and corresponding to major chakra points - especially the muladhara chakra. Also after this major awakening event the intelligence had full access to my nervous system - it could physically move me around just as easily as I could. It could lay on any emotional state or feeling in my body, play any kind of mental imagery across my inner picture screen that it wanted, and a month or so after the 'sparklies' ended it could also talk through my mouth just as easily as I could.

It has been a little over a year since this happened. One of the major effects is that my consciousness is expanding daily. Another unfortunate part of the process is that during this whole time and to a great extent the past 2 years prior to my 'kundalini awakening' it as if I have been depressed. When I say depressed - I mean lacking in feeling and general happiness. This needs to be described more in detail.

Mainly it isn't really being 'depressed' it is more like being 'suppressed'. The feelings that make life so great just aren't there. This is accurately described by Gopi Krishna in his year and a half to two years after his kundalini awakening. Having no interest in life often drains one as one feels nothing. It is hard to maintain interest in activities, relationships, food, sex, or any of desires of humanity. As a result of this a person experiencing this will often find that he will grasp onto anything which provides a feeling arousal. This is very Jungian in effect - that person will dig up all of his childhood traumas and desires which were stifled during their lifetime. For example - if that person secretly was gay, and trying to remain straight - it would come out, if that person hated living where they were living - that feeling would come out to such an intensity that they would move, if that person was in a career or life-style situation which was contrary to their true nature - they would be forced to change it - the feeling would dominate their consciousness at that point. This is why having a full-kundalini awakening pretty much catapults you towards your true self. As most people do not truly represent their true selves - having built up a false persona of who they were, it is often a painful process of growth which they must go through. You will be forced to enter into many situations which you feared (perhaps you feared what people would think of you if you acted 'this' way, or you if you became 'that' kind of person). After having giving in to your true self - especially having worked through all of the past issues, you will not necesarily stay as that person you didnt want to be - you can still grow and change your life style, but you have to allow that true inner self to be.

On an end note I'd like to point out that these kind of occurences are exactly what is supposed to happen in Kriya yoga, Siddha yoga, Sahaj yoga, and advanced Kripalu yoga. Each of these yogas is about allowing the spontaneous yoga movements to occur. Furthermore there are many famous individuals who have written books which describe this intelligence as being the force behind spiritual change. Examples are Sri Aurobindo, who called this force the supermind. KrishnaMurta - who details how a spiritual presence was able to work through him. Joan of Arc - who communicated with what is most likely this same presence. Swami Muktananda - whose experiences perfectly fit into this model. Any of the spiritualists who allowed beings to enter into them and express itself through such things as automatic writing, channelling, speaking in tongues, etc. etc. Swami Yogananda of kriya yoga - obviously was 'in allegiance' with this presence, as is detailed in his books.

Looking back at the spiritual events in my life it is plainly obvious that the guiding force on my whole spiritual path was this presence. As far the unity consciousness is concerned (unity consciousness being one of the goals of the tantric path BTW) I believe that two individuals with this "initiation" would be able to truly experience this state because this spiritual presence would act as a bridge between the two people. So it really wouldn't be a twosome - it's a threesome. I think that is a major blessing for two people who are in union, they each would be able to know eachother so much deeper by being in contact with this go-between presence.

So in short -what I am saying is that the kundalini awakening is not as is commonly believed - coiled around the muladhara chakra three times - instead it is an awakening and connection with a higher spiritual intelligence which moves through mankind and has been for thousands of years - probably the force which is evolving humankind. Traditionally a kundalini awakening has been seen as a separate occurence, but I think it is in fact the motivating force behind all truly spiritual people and spiritual paths. An intelligent presence which may very likely be involved in the evolution of all of the life forms on this planet. There are many terms which may describe this energy - shakti, mahashakti, purusa, shabdabrahman, Tao?, Ain Soph, God?, the companion (sufism), etc. etc.. in all of the various advanced spiritual paths in the world. So anyone who is experiencing this awakening is truly experiencing a connection with a higher (divine?) presence. The question is - is this presence the same one for all of the people? Or are there many different spiritual entities which are contacting people? The latter one may lead to some fear, but it is a possible explanation...In any event I am positive that this occurrence in my life has led to remarkable growth and changes and abilities which I would not have had otherwise."

....so anyways, that was like 14 years ago. So I started out as a mystic of sorts...but after years of research I have updated my belief systems to the most rational. I use a technique called 'Occam's Razor' see: [link to en.wikipedia.org]

The problem with mysticism is that it relies too much on anthropomorphism. Kundalini is clearly a noncorporeal intelligence, thus it has no gender, no form, and no limitations by the physical laws as we know them. So like I said, it would not be limited by our physical structure...just as radio waves, x-rays and other portions of the electromagnetic spectrum can pass through our body as if it isn't even there, I am quite sure that the kundalini can too.

The problem with kundalini is that it increases emotionality which can lead to false belief systems which much resemble schizophrenia-like hyper-perception of synchronicities. One becomes very sensitive to stimuli and notes things that other people wouldn't see and one can read too much into them. The Kundalini will not disavow us of our belief, it will leave us alone to form our own opinion, or even support us in a false opinion. That is why it often called, 'the great masquerador' or 'the great trickster' - in a way it plays games, but not really - all it does is take our own belief system and send it back to us magnified until we burn through it.

Funnily enough, I once thought that kundalini entered me through the left foot as you do. When I mentioned being able to move various parts of my body just my willing or imagining it above, I was able to do it most easily to my left toes. But years later, in retrospect, I saw that the kundalini had been with me almost all my life - influencing my dreams and perceptions from a young age. And when i said I could move parts of my body by willing it, I found out later it was the kundalini doing it behind the scenes...so the first area of the body the kundalini was able to affect through stimulation of my motor cortex was the area of my left toes. So you see I know what you are talking about.

What I think happens often is that the kundalini integrates with the right half of the brain first. As you may have heard, the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body. Go to this site real quick: [link to www.pbs.org] and look at the map of the motor cortex at the bottom left hand side of the page. You'll notice that the area for the toes is the first and closest to the center to to the brain. It so happens that it is quite close to the thalamus, which some scientists believe is the center of consciousness. I believe that it starts in one area of the brain and gradually move about in a progressive manner.

Just a quick explanation about the pre-motor and motor cortex - all movement is initiated from here. When you decide to move something, a rapid relay of information travels back and forth to/from the area you are moving to the correscponding areas of the motor cortex. The pre-motor cortex area senses/receives, and the motor cortex stimulates/sends the commands to the body part. When you feel something touch you, in essence you are not really feeling it at that body part, you are actually feeling it in the brain, specifically in a kind of kinesthetic map which is called the 'homunculus' which is like a miniature model of your body. I have experimented heavily with dissasociative drugs like DXM and ketamine and they can easily alter your sense of shape. I have felt as small as an atom, and as large as a mountain. I have felt my body seemingly morph into different shapes, such as my hand become a mallet. One time in a lucid dream the kundalini changed my entire perception of myself - it made me into a shape of a ficus tree. I felt like my body was shaped like a ficus tree. So you see, sensations are malleable...and they all happen in the brain.

It would make the most logical sense that the kundalini does all this through the brain. Yes, maybe it could modulate the signals coming from a body part at the source, I am sure it could actually...but it makes so much more sense to go to the source of perception and affect it there. I would bet all the money I have ever had and will have that this is the case. Can I prove it? No...but I really have spent tens of thousands of hours contemplating, studying how the kundalini works - its one of my life passions. I'm no dummy, so you might want to keep an open mind if you value knowing the truth.

lol.....open mind? I do know the truth, thanks. I didn't spend years in hell for nothing.

Denying your spiritual progress isn't going to help you buddy. If God wants you back, he's going to drag you there if he has to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31769448
United States
03/21/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can not progress until it comes in through the right side as well. This will happen soon before the sacred marriage.

It doesn't come from anywhere. It happens as you have connected your junk DNA. before what sacred marriage?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/21/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

It doesn't come from anywhere. It happens as you have connected your junk DNA. before what sacred marriage?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31769448

the alchemical wedding

marriage of the sun and moon, male and female aspects
Songtsan
United States
03/21/2013 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
lol.....open mind? I do know the truth, thanks. I didn't spend years in hell for nothing.

Denying your spiritual progress isn't going to help you buddy. If God wants you back, he's going to drag you there if he has to.

"Sometimes a fool, sometimes a sage, sometimes possessed of regal splendour; sometimes wandering, sometimes motionless, sometimes wearing a benign expression, sometimes honored, sometimes insulted, sometimes unknown- thus lives the man of realization, ever happy in the knowledge of the Ultimate. Though without riches, yet ever content; though helpless, yet endowed with exceeding power; though detached from sense-objects, yet eternally satisfied; though working yet inactive; though enjoying the fruits of action, yet untouched by them; though possessed of a body, yet unidentified by it; though appearing to be a finite soul, yet omnipresent and infinite is he. Peaceful in heart- unperturbed by attachment and aversion when in contact with agreeable and disagreeable objects. Self-knowledge alone is the direct cause of liberation."

"The world doesn’t speak for itself because you are so caught up in your story line that instead of feeling that there’s a lot of space in which you could lead our life as a child of illusion, you are robbing yourself from letting the world speak for itself. You just keep speaking to yourself, so nothing speaks to you."

One can see in each of us going through this phenomena, that it is transpersonal, archetypal and trans-anthropomorphic. Though in its insidious omnipresence it is intensely personal and specific, especially crafted to our own unique needs and condition. Kundalini works with whatever we have built ourselves to be. Whatever our encrustations and blocks, the fire in perfect equanimity uses everything good and bad to fuel the flame of consciousness. Prior to being able to act in resonance with nature, we first need to understand nature.

Let righteous indignation be your guide that you are holding on to your self. Taking responsibility yourself is a quality of being able to see things clearly. Another part of taking responsibility is gentleness, which goes along with not judging, not labeling. Finally, keep going forward. See what you do as clearly and as compassionately as you can and then go on. Don’t get frozen into any identity. Don’t be so predictable- don’t react predictably to pleasure and pain.

“Train without bias in all areas.” It is crucial to do this pervasively and whole heartedly. Train without bias, without the labels. See bias when it comes up and begin to connect with how painful that is, to feel the prejudice, the resentment, the judgment. If you cease thought and have no conceptions, this is true thought. True though is true emptiness. The realm of true emptiness is the gradual way of transcendence, leaving the city of darkness and going to the court of reality. Not doing anything with the world is the drum announcing learning. If the mind goes anywhere, the spirit is there in a state of arousal; if you return it to emptiness, that will extinguish compulsive activity, so it can be at rest. Focus on only one aspect of a situation can blind a person to other significant features of the total reality. Concentration on transcendental matters at the expense of common sense leads to loss in both worlds. Presumption of personal knowledge greatly obstructs the Truth; you go back and forth in a fog, stagnant, without expanding. “The open spirit does not die; it is the entry to all marvels.”

Clear openness, calm stability, nurturing vitality, nurturing spirit, the mysterious pass, mystic receptivity, pure attention, nascent enlightenment, yin & yang, real knowing and conscious knowing, overcoming pitfalls, illumination, creative strength and receptive tranquility – all are in the mind. What is the use of names? Forms do not remain. The obstacle of principle is very harmful to the knowing of Truth. The obstacle caused by individual clinging to partiality prevents comprehensive perception. The mystic essential is to balance openness and realism. Where does your fist go when you open your hand? The “fist” is not a thing but a relationship. From the beginning there has never been a thing. Thought cannot exist without consciousness, but consciousness does not need thought. Mind is the house of spirit. It is the source of all wonders and the director of all beings. Essence is in it, life is in it. People studying the truth should first understand the mind; everything else comes after that. Whatever is in the mind is unreal; when you clear it all away, you will be unobstructed.

Do not be idolatrous about or bound to any doctrine, theory, or idealogy. Systems of thought are guiding means; they are no absolute truth. Do no think the knowledge you presently possess is changeless, absolute truth. Avoid being narrow-minded and bound to present views. Learn and practice non-attachment from views in order to be open to receive others’ viewpoints. Truth is found in life and not merely in conceptual knowledge. Be ready to learn throughout your entire life and to observe reality in yourself and in the world at all times. Truth is found right in the middle of the changing flow of space/time/being. The act of honest questioning/constructive questioning leads to understanding. ‘Great doubt – great understanding; little doubt – little understanding.’

Old habits dissolve day by day; new habits are formed. Nothing gets in the way; you are free from the cage of the world. No two thought-moments are exactly the same. Knowing this, do you think knowledge is eternal and unchanging? It to dissolves from moment to moment. We become enlightened when we see through our blinding misperception. Through examination we see the once rigid ego dissolve into fiction, and the solidity of our world turns fluid. Belief-systems, dogmatic views, closed convictions, fanatic ideologies, etc. are sickness to be cured by the medicine of emptiness. Live transcendentally, valuing Truth above all personal considerations. Become critical of all falsehood, pretense, delusion, shams, etc. Enlightenment is the emergence from the tutelage of others. The truly alive see an infinitude of universes, see through an infinitude of eyes, understand from an infinitude of understanding.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 01:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29759574
United States
03/23/2013 01:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I hope not thats where I usually get gout.
Dust on the lotus feet

User ID: 25471462
Canada
03/23/2013 01:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've always been really interested in having this kundalini activation thing, but sadly, i've been unable to achieve it thus far. Can anyone help me in doing this? I feel like it's really important to me and it's really a huge next step in my life that just can't reach.
hermit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29759574
United States
03/23/2013 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've always been really interested in having this kundalini activation thing, but sadly, i've been unable to achieve it thus far. Can anyone help me in doing this? I feel like it's really important to me and it's really a huge next step in my life that just can't reach.
 Quoting: Dust on the lotus feet

It's best if you are single and you isolate yourself. Play zen type music throughout the day, watch no tv, read no news and read positive affirmations. Meditate 3 times a day and cut your meat consumption way back (all together if you can) and drink water only. Then stand back and let the tears flow and feel the love of the Universe (or as some call it God) engulf your spirit. This about a 3 week process.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Dust on the lotus feet

meditation, active imagination(imagin opening each chakra from bottom to top) mudras(hand signs)mantras

GLP