Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,267 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 689,227
Pageviews Today: 1,208,573Threads Today: 515Posts Today: 8,653
02:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Looking for people who channel spirits, ghosts, aliens, angels, kundalini, voices, etc.

Songtsan
User ID: 32006923
United States
03/22/2013 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Looking for people who channel spirits, ghosts, aliens, angels, kundalini, voices, etc.
I am trying an experiment to find out something I have been wondering about for a while. I can hear the voice of some kind of entity, which I have self-described as my 'spirit guide' or 'kundalini'. What I am trying to determine is whether these voices that people channel are all from the same source, or even if they are from different sources, can they relay messages to other people's spirit guides, kundalini, etc. So I have instructed the entity that I can talk to pass along a phrase to any other spirits, aliens, angels, etc. of other people who can channel to see if it can be done. Obviously this needs the participation of both the sender, the receiver, the sender's angel, spirit, etc. and the receiver's angel, alien, voices, etc. So it needs the participation of 3-4 entities (2 being human). So anyways, if you can channel, please ask for the phrase from your source and post the simple phrase if you get anything. Thank you for your participation.
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/22/2013 11:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Looking for people who channel spirits, ghosts, aliens, angels, kundalini, voices, etc.
I am running this experiment on multiple websites fyi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
03/22/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Looking for people who channel spirits, ghosts, aliens, angels, kundalini, voices, etc.
I am trying an experiment to find out something I have been wondering about for a while. I can hear the voice of some kind of entity, which I have self-described as my 'spirit guide' or 'kundalini'. What I am trying to determine is whether these voices that people channel are all from the same source, or even if they are from different sources, can they relay messages to other people's spirit guides, kundalini, etc. So I have instructed the entity that I can talk to pass along a phrase to any other spirits, aliens, angels, etc. of other people who can channel to see if it can be done. Obviously this needs the participation of both the sender, the receiver, the sender's angel, spirit, etc. and the receiver's angel, alien, voices, etc. So it needs the participation of 3-4 entities (2 being human). So anyways, if you can channel, please ask for the phrase from your source and post the simple phrase if you get anything. Thank you for your participation.
 Quoting: Songtsan 32006923

You are playing with demons.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36384906
United States
03/22/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
what you want to do wont help. these familiar spirits are not out to help you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36669745
Australia
03/22/2013 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
laugh your looking in the right place.

This is the lunatic fringe.
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/22/2013 11:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Maybe so, but the experiment would still in that case have merit, as it could prove that the source of the voices were somehow linked...actually if one person says that they channel aliens, another demons, another angels, and it ended up being all linked, that would be very curious indeed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
03/22/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

Maybe so, but the experiment would still in that case have merit, as it could prove that the source of the voices were somehow linked...actually if one person says that they channel aliens, another demons, another angels, and it ended up being all linked, that would be very curious indeed.

Read the Bible.Your answers are in there.
sssss

User ID: 36571495
Australia
03/22/2013 11:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini is cosmic energy, when your body fills with it you chakras and energetic body open more so you can perceive more outside of this realm.

What your referring to i call "the grid", basically universal consciousness. Yes you can access a lot of information from there as long with anyone else. The only thing i have not concluded is whether this information is coming from your higher self or this grid.

I find sometimes i can get answers for mundane things like where i left my keys and get an instant reply. Yet some other things i get nothing, like now with your question.

Sounds to me what who you are "channeling" is just your higher self. This has become much stronger the past year, where i can almost at will communicate with mine and hear answers in my head. BUT, he/she only seems to do so when it will benefit my soul progression. I never get an answer regarding a lesson i am supposed to learn.

I dont think you'll get much for this test as its more of a thought rather than something that will benefit you, keep toying with it tho, it does get stronger!

Be interesting to see if you get any results never the less.

I might add to your findings.
I have experimented with channeling different entities.
I once had a grey alien pose as my spirit guide who was giving my false information. Whether or not this is just they way it showed itself to me im not sure. But i didn't trust the answers and questioned it, then it ran for the hills. I tried Arch angel Micheal once to, as he seems to be popular and i was just curious. I definitely noticed a difference in energy, was very strong and masculine. The messages seem to come through alot clearer as well, found that interesting....

Last Edited by sssss on 03/22/2013 11:37 PM
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31481804
United States
03/22/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am here
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/22/2013 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Kundalini is cosmic energy, when your body fills with it you chakras and energetic body open more so you can perceive more outside of this realm.

What your referring to i call "the grid", basically universal consciousness. Yes you can access a lot of information from there as long with anyone else. The only thing i have not concluded is whether this information is coming from your higher self or this grid.

I find sometimes i can get answers for mundane things like where i left my keys and get an instant reply. Yet some other things i get nothing, like now with your question.

Sounds to me what who you are "channeling" is just your higher self. This has become much stronger the past year, where i can almost at will communicate with mine and hear answers in my head. BUT, he/she only seems to do so when it will benefit my soul progression. I never get an answer regarding a lesson i am supposed to learn.

I dont think you'll get much for this test as its more of a thought rather than something that will benefit you, keep toying with it tho, it does get stronger!

I once had a grey alien pose as my spirit guide who was giving my false information. Whether or not this is just they way it showed itself to me im not sure. But i didn't trust the answers and questioned it, then it ran for the hills. I tried Arch angel Micheal once to, as he seems to be popular and i was just curious. I definitely noticed a difference in energy, was very strong and masculine. The messages seem to come through alot clearer as well, found that interesting....
 Quoting: sssss

I am of the belief that what people commonly call kundalini, i.e. energy, muladhara chakra, base of spine, etc. is in fact an external intelligent entity. Not your higher self at all. I won't argue with you, just stating my beliefs...even Swami Muktananda, one of the greatest 'vectors' of the kundalini shakti, stated that it was an intelligent thing. I have had interpersonal experiences already that have proven to me that it spans multiple people. For example, I had a friend that I hadn't spoken with in over year. I was at work and a notification came up that I had an email. I wondered in my head who it was, and my kundalini told me the name of my friend who I wasn't even thinking about and low and behold it actually was her. She was a Christian who could speak in tongues...which is basically channeling. There were other things that have happened I could tell about them if you are interested...but anyways, yes I think probably nothing will come of this - but heh, you never know, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36701645
Australia
03/23/2013 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you are saying you gave the spirit a word/sentence and you are asking someone else who talks to spirits to repeat what you said
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/23/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I dont believe they are all bad, I think some are from ppl who are living, channeling other living ppl. As I happen to do that several months ago.
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 01:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
So you are saying you gave the spirit a word/sentence and you are asking someone else who talks to spirits to repeat what you said
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36701645

yes...to see if there is communication between the entities
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/23/2013 01:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought I was channeling a dead person whom I believe was alive. So just happened what I was channeling was a living person who happen to take over what I was searching for. results well if only you knew.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/23/2013 01:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
That would be like trying to read your mind not contact your spirit.

Maybe later I will give it a try at the moment the last 2 days I have a purple pram stuck in my head and are trying to figure that out..right now to much noise going on neighbors at each other throats.

I am picking up something maybe not from you.. Im am just picking up religion .

interesting topic!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34085504
United States
03/23/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
"We are waiting."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1551413
United States
03/23/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Read the Bible.Your answers are in there.

the Bible will only Throw you in circles never finding a REAL answer, its a book of Fear mongering.
sssss

User ID: 36571495
Australia
03/23/2013 02:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: sssss

I am of the belief that what people commonly call kundalini, i.e. energy, muladhara chakra, base of spine, etc. is in fact an external intelligent entity. Not your higher self at all. I won't argue with you, just stating my beliefs...even Swami Muktananda, one of the greatest 'vectors' of the kundalini shakti, stated that it was an intelligent thing. I have had interpersonal experiences already that have proven to me that it spans multiple people. For example, I had a friend that I hadn't spoken with in over year. I was at work and a notification came up that I had an email. I wondered in my head who it was, and my kundalini told me the name of my friend who I wasn't even thinking about and low and behold it actually was her. She was a Christian who could speak in tongues...which is basically channeling. There were other things that have happened I could tell about them if you are interested...but anyways, yes I think probably nothing will come of this - but heh, you never know, right?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32006923

I wont deny that its intelligent, dont really have anything else to add. One question tho. You ever be sucked out of your body and have a golden orb descend from above and merge with your body?
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26154537
United States
03/23/2013 03:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who believes they are channeling anything other than themselves is not an informed or enlightened individual.. You cannot channel OTHER beings.. You are only channeling what exists in your higher mind.. You are channeling "Source".

What you are hearing is your higher self, or your higher consciousness.. It always has, and always will exist inside of each and every person on this Earth.. It's the CHRIST spirit.. Or CHRIST Consciousness, and no it's not a religious thing..

When each person connects, they all experience pretty much the exact same things.. Answers to all questions you seek, a feeling of intense love, a very blissful sensation for days or weeks at a time, feeling playful and childlike, increased awareness, loss of appetite for "Junky Foods" and a desire for fresh vegetables and fruits, interrupted sleep patterns, etc etc..

For many people this feeling comes when they are at their lowest, or most painful moments.. When they feel they are about to give up all will to exist.. When they call out for help in their weakest times.. It's a feeling that lets you know that you are not alone, that someone/something cares about you, that something is always "With you and Within you".. It's a feeling that you get that ensures you that there is no such thing as death, that this is merely one chapter in a series of novels, Where each ending is a new beginning..

For me, this happened after I broke my hand twice in 6 months, it was the most miserable time of my life.. I had been very depressed, hardly eating, hardly sleeping, practicing meditation to try and find some inner balance, etc etc.. I broke down in the shower one day, and just let everything out.. Wondering what I had done to deserve all of the pain I was experiencing.. And I got my answer the next day.. I was outside cutting grass, and a truck drove by with a Sudan Temple plate on the front of it.. And right at that moment, an energy swept over me that literally about knocked me off my feet.. It was the most intense thing I ever witnessed in my life.. And it lasted for a week nearly..

The voice you ask about, for me wasn't a voice, per se.. It was more of like a pronounced thought.. That's the only way I can describe it.. Thoughts that I could not deny.. Thoughts of things I wouldn't normally think of, just popped into my head and were easily verifiable, and actually didn't need verification because I just FELT that it was all truth.... It was a moment of awakening to not only myself and my way of life, but to the bullshit of my environment around me.. You learn to finally exist without really existing at all.. If that makes sense to anyone..

And then, just as abruptly as it came into your being, it leaves you.. And then you do everything within your power to just get that feeling back.. You start to doubt yourself again, "What am I doing wrong, why did you leave me"? kind of feeling.. It encourages you to be a better person.. It encourages you to improve yourself.. It instills in you that peace cannot exist in the world until each and every soul is at peace within themselves.. It encourages you to embrace your inner demons, face them and keep them in check.. We all have the capability to be good and evil, both.. The fight between the light and dark forces is nothing but an internal conflict which manifests in physical form when people lose control.. Period.. It's all about energy, vibration, frequency and perfect balance..

But enough from me, and my ramblings..

Peace out! ♥
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone who believes they are channeling anything other than themselves is not an informed or enlightened individual.. You cannot channel OTHER beings.. You are only channeling what exists in your higher mind.. You are channeling "Source".

What you are hearing is your higher self, or your higher consciousness.. It always has, and always will exist inside of each and every person on this Earth.. It's the CHRIST spirit.. Or CHRIST Consciousness, and no it's not a religious thing..

When each person connects, they all experience pretty much the exact same things.. Answers to all questions you seek, a feeling of intense love, a very blissful sensation for days or weeks at a time, feeling playful and childlike, increased awareness, loss of appetite for "Junky Foods" and a desire for fresh vegetables and fruits, interrupted sleep patterns, etc etc..

For many people this feeling comes when they are at their lowest, or most painful moments.. When they feel they are about to give up all will to exist.. When they call out for help in their weakest times.. It's a feeling that lets you know that you are not alone, that someone/something cares about you, that something is always "With you and Within you".. It's a feeling that you get that ensures you that there is no such thing as death, that this is merely one chapter in a series of novels, Where each ending is a new beginning..

For me, this happened after I broke my hand twice in 6 months, it was the most miserable time of my life.. I had been very depressed, hardly eating, hardly sleeping, practicing meditation to try and find some inner balance, etc etc.. I broke down in the shower one day, and just let everything out.. Wondering what I had done to deserve all of the pain I was experiencing.. And I got my answer the next day.. I was outside cutting grass, and a truck drove by with a Sudan Temple plate on the front of it.. And right at that moment, an energy swept over me that literally about knocked me off my feet.. It was the most intense thing I ever witnessed in my life.. And it lasted for a week nearly..

The voice you ask about, for me wasn't a voice, per se.. It was more of like a pronounced thought.. That's the only way I can describe it.. Thoughts that I could not deny.. Thoughts of things I wouldn't normally think of, just popped into my head and were easily verifiable, and actually didn't need verification because I just FELT that it was all truth.... It was a moment of awakening to not only myself and my way of life, but to the bullshit of my environment around me.. You learn to finally exist without really existing at all.. If that makes sense to anyone..

And then, just as abruptly as it came into your being, it leaves you.. And then you do everything within your power to just get that feeling back.. You start to doubt yourself again, "What am I doing wrong, why did you leave me"? kind of feeling.. It encourages you to be a better person.. It encourages you to improve yourself.. It instills in you that peace cannot exist in the world until each and every soul is at peace within themselves.. It encourages you to embrace your inner demons, face them and keep them in check.. We all have the capability to be good and evil, both.. The fight between the light and dark forces is nothing but an internal conflict which manifests in physical form when people lose control.. Period.. It's all about energy, vibration, frequency and perfect balance..

But enough from me, and my ramblings..

Peace out! ♥
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26154537

Forgot to add.. Jim Carey explains it perfectly..
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
One more clue.. Your higher self is not only an internal thing.. It's also a cosmic thing, it's where you come from.. There are two facts of life that cannot be denied.. You will never remember your birth, and you will never experience your death..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am here
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31481804

"We are waiting."
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34085504

The funny thing is that these are exactly the type of things my spirit entity would say...but it wasn't what I was asking it to send...

That would be like trying to read your mind not contact your spirit.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36701645

No, I asked my spirit entity to send the message - to act as a bridge or messenger of sorts.
Ibrahim

User ID: 29705895
United Kingdom
03/23/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you want to know?
Be precise.
Ibrahim
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 01:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you want to know?
Be precise.
 Quoting: Ibrahim

I have a simple phrase in my head, which I have asked my 'spirit guide,' 'kundalini,' whatever you may call it to deliver to the 'spirits,' 'aliens,' 'beloved,' 'scheckinah,' etc etc. of another human being who is aware of their presence. If my hypothesis is correct, this should be feasible. So if you can channel any information, through whatever source, please ask it if they know what my phrase is, and if they say the phrase (its really short), please post it here. Thanks.
Ibrahim

User ID: 29705895
United Kingdom
03/23/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get lost
Ibrahim
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Get lost
 Quoting: Ibrahim

...lol - sounds like something they would say..but not it..I am doubting they will play my game. It was worth a shot though, thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36181685
United States
03/23/2013 02:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
OOh lets play!

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33560264
United States
03/23/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am fine thanks, how are you?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 03:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
and yes... it's real
Songtsan (OP)
United States
03/23/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am fine thanks, how are you?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33560264

and yes... it's real
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33560264

Did it say both of those things?
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/23/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
To an extint.

GLP