Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,105 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 117,943
Pageviews Today: 201,658Threads Today: 76Posts Today: 1,018
02:00 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Two simple FACTS to open your eyes about the JESUITS and how they are the REAL "Illuminati"

just facts
User ID: 36708900
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Two simple FACTS to open your eyes about the JESUITS and how they are the REAL "Illuminati"
Pay attention, please...

Fact #1

Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George's County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol's site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by Tiber Creek named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

The community was part of the ten mile square tract of land which would become the American capital Washington, D.C., and its owner, Daniel Carroll, transferred the community to the federal government after the amendment to the United States Constitution sanctioning the building of the new United States capital city was ratified.

Daniel Carroll was the chairman of a three-man commission appointed by President George Washington to find a suitable location for the capital city. A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Daniel Carroll was a Roman Catholic educated by Jesuits in Maryland and France. His brother John Carroll became the first Catholic bishop in America, presiding over the See of Baltimore, which included Washington, D.C. John Carroll also founded Georgetown University.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

----------------------------------------

Fact #2

Johann Adam Weishaupt (6 February 1748 – 18 November 1830[1][2][3][4]) was a German philosopher and founder of the Order of Illuminati, a secret society with origins in Bavaria.

Adam Weishaupt was born on 6 February 1748 in Ingolstadt[1][5] in the Electorate of Bavaria. Weishaupt's father Johann Georg Weishaupt (1717–1753) died[5] when Adam was five years old. After his father's death he came under the tutelage of his godfather Johann Adam Freiherr von Ickstatt[6] who, like his father, was a professor of law at the University of Ingolstadt.[7] Ickstatt was a proponent of the philosophy of Christian Wolff and of the Enlightenment,[8] and he influenced the young Weishaupt with his rationalism. Weishaupt began his formal education at age seven at a Jesuit school. He later enrolled at the University of Ingolstadt and graduated in 1768[9] at age 20 with a doctorate of law.

The Lutheran movement took an early hold in Ingolstadt, but was quickly put to flight by one of the chief figures of the Counter-Reformation: Johann Eck, who made the university a bastion for the traditional Catholic faith in southern Germany. In Eck's wake, many Jesuits were appointed to key positions in the school, and the university, over most of the 17th century, gradually came fully under the control of the Jesuit order.

Those are the facts.

Now, open your eyes...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Two simple FACTS to open your eyes about the JESUITS and how they are the REAL "Illuminati"
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Two simple FACTS to open your eyes about the JESUITS and how they are the REAL "Illuminati"
Just facts, from Wikipedia.

Now, open your eyes, and make your own conclusions...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Francis Pope...

Pope Francis...

Jesuits have a nice sense of humor, don't you think?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13200290
Russia
03/23/2013 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
blink

wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36659729
United States
03/23/2013 08:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup
My family is william of orange...killed first king of england and became king...funded knights templar etc...with Rothchild money...
My whole family Jesuits & Freemonkeys...

Bunch of doucshebags....like most the world

Big gang of retards....

But they believe in their shit and live it....
We....live for Lust....they provided

All planned
All the worlds a stage
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yup
My family is william of orange...killed first king of england and became king...funded knights templar etc...with Rothchild money...
My whole family Jesuits & Freemonkeys...

Bunch of doucshebags....like most the world

Big gang of retards....

But they believe in their shit and live it....
We....live for Lust....they provided

All planned
All the worlds a stage
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36659729

hiding
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
wake up, sheep

sheep
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1475421
Norway
03/23/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
wake up, sheep

sheep
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36708900

its the joos
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
wake up, sheep

sheep

its the joos
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1475421

joos are the pawns

Jesuits are the masters
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1475421
Norway
03/23/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I doubt there is a single country in this world not controlled by the Jesuits, or some of the puppets of the Jesuits....

Iran? North Korea? Jesuit pawns too...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6136393
United States
03/23/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say, in my younger years, I frequently prayed for strength, wisdom, etc. It did seem to bring more trials.

Today, I have learned my lesson...... not to ask for more troubles. I'm ready for some peace.

Retired in Georgia
 Quoting: cartercz1 36711560

wake up, sheep

sheep

its the joos

joos are the pawns

Jesuits are the masters

Well if you look a little harder, you might find- the Jesuits are the Jews.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have to say, in my younger years, I frequently prayed for strength, wisdom, etc. It did seem to bring more trials.

Today, I have learned my lesson...... not to ask for more troubles. I'm ready for some peace.

Retired in Georgia
 Quoting: cartercz1 36711560

wake up, sheep

sheep

its the joos

joos are the pawns

Jesuits are the masters

Well if you look a little harder, you might find- the Jesuits are the Jews.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6136393

Not "Jews".

Just closet Kabbalists...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
well, it's a real mystery why the "inquiring minds" of GLP users appear to ignore any thread about the Jesuits...

mind control?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
just FACTS, from Wikipedia

No speculation

PROVEN facts...

and people ignore it...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
this is pathetic...

see?

nobody posts anything on this thread...

how is that possible?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 11:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
ridiculous...

this forum is getting ridiculous...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
there is some sort of mind control going on in this forum...

because it's impossible that 90% of the users are shills, I just can't believe that...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6136393
United States
03/23/2013 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Op it's because people are more concerned about things of the flesh than things of the spirt.(the thread about anal sex is doing well).
I think it's a very interesting thread that I am reading a book about now.
Some people say that the Jesuits are the real power in the world.
I think this thread should be pinned but I cannot do it.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Brazil
03/23/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

video removed???

2 days after it was posted???
stevowitz
User ID: 29678565
United States
03/23/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP

this is some legit information! this deserves to be pinned!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36743093
United Kingdom
03/23/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Pay attention, please...

Fact #1

Rome, Maryland, was the original name of a community within Prince George's County, Maryland, which would eventually become Washington, District of Columbia. Specifically, Rome was the original community name of Capitol Hill, upon which the United States Capitol Building sits.

In 1663, the property that would become the Capitol's site was inscribed in the Maryland property records as “Rome,” its owner a man named Francis Pope. The southern boundary of this property was shaped by Tiber Creek named for the river that runs through Rome, Italy, the Tiber.

The community was part of the ten mile square tract of land which would become the American capital Washington, D.C., and its owner, Daniel Carroll, transferred the community to the federal government after the amendment to the United States Constitution sanctioning the building of the new United States capital city was ratified.

Daniel Carroll was the chairman of a three-man commission appointed by President George Washington to find a suitable location for the capital city. A signer of the Declaration of Independence, Daniel Carroll was a Roman Catholic educated by Jesuits in Maryland and France. His brother John Carroll became the first Catholic bishop in America, presiding over the See of Baltimore, which included Washington, D.C. John Carroll also founded Georgetown University.

----------------------------------------

Fact #2

Johann Adam Weishaupt (6 February 1748 – 18 November 1830[1][2][3][4]) was a German philosopher and founder of the Order of Illuminati, a secret society with origins in Bavaria.

Adam Weishaupt was born on 6 February 1748 in Ingolstadt[1][5] in the Electorate of Bavaria. Weishaupt's father Johann Georg Weishaupt (1717–1753) died[5] when Adam was five years old. After his father's death he came under the tutelage of his godfather Johann Adam Freiherr von Ickstatt[6] who, like his father, was a professor of law at the University of Ingolstadt.[7] Ickstatt was a proponent of the philosophy of Christian Wolff and of the Enlightenment,[8] and he influenced the young Weishaupt with his rationalism. Weishaupt began his formal education at age seven at a Jesuit school. He later enrolled at the University of Ingolstadt and graduated in 1768[9] at age 20 with a doctorate of law.

The Lutheran movement took an early hold in Ingolstadt, but was quickly put to flight by one of the chief figures of the Counter-Reformation: Johann Eck, who made the university a bastion for the traditional Catholic faith in southern Germany. In Eck's wake, many Jesuits were appointed to key positions in the school, and the university, over most of the 17th century, gradually came fully under the control of the Jesuit order.

Those are the facts.

Now, open your eyes...
 Quoting: just facts 36708900

They are the main arm, or link in the chain. The so called illuminati sit at the apex of all those stupid societies, all of them.
The leader is probably not human as we know him any more, he conducts the world in darkness and serves the rebellion, he will not succeed even if it appears that he has.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12325489
Russia
03/23/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't say you know everything, Mr. Know It All...

You'll find out you know nothing at all...

Quadro

User ID: 14505893
Switzerland
03/23/2013 07:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong.

Roman Illuminism is at odds with Jew Illuminism, always has been.

The Jews been in the money lending business for thousands of years, but got into formal illuminism when they started getting booted out of Europe in the 1,600's.

Weishaupt, the Jesuit Jew, worked with Rothschild to start the Bavarian Illuminati as the counter-group to the Alumbrados(Ignatius De'Loyola Jesuit Illuminati).

The Jew Illuminati is now infiltrating it's way into the Roman Illuminati. Both groups have different goals, but both are about control.
"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

:neoswan:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37148890
United States
03/30/2013 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an easy read and a good one:
[link to www.thebibleistheotherside.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37148890
United States
03/30/2013 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an easy read and a good one:
[link to www.thebibleistheotherside.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37148890

I should add, the link above is a short essay on how the Jesuits have infiltrated every level of society, including the Protesent Church, which they have successfully destroyed. Witness the fact that Protestant "ecuminical" churches are very much in line with the Vatican.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37918937
Brazil
04/12/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong.

The Jews been in the money lending business for thousands of years, but got into formal illuminism when they started getting booted out of Europe in the 1,600's.

Weishaupt, the Jesuit Jew, worked with Rothschild to start the Bavarian Illuminati as the counter-group to the Alumbrados(Ignatius De'Loyola Jesuit Illuminati).

The Jew Illuminati is now infiltrating it's way into the Roman Illuminati. Both groups have different goals, but both are about control.
 Quoting: Quadro

Zionists funded Hitler and the Nazi Party.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2822082
United States
04/13/2013 12:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wrong.

Quoting: Quadro

Do you know their different goals? I'm curious.

Interesting thread, OP.

GLP