Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,281 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 765,276
Pageviews Today: 1,350,316Threads Today: 574Posts Today: 9,902
03:46 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27631231
United States
03/24/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!
So a bunch of elitists had a vision of a world government in 1776...how long do these fuckers supposed to live? All it is at the end of the day is GREED, and nothing more, it's all about the money. Whatever were being fed its all this NWO bullshit is all a lie, they wouldn't let their secret out that easy, it was done on purpose to divert attention from the real string pullers, make the people believe in a shadow government and they will eventually enslave themselves.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31007614
United States
03/24/2013 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!
You can't take the blue pill after you've taken the red pill. See you tomorrow. cruise
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/24/2013 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!
If we ARE to believe that the Chinese and the Russians and the Iranians and every other government officials, are all bought and paid for by these international bankers through the IMF, who are basically walking skeletons at this point probably, being so fucking old, STILL that wouldn't convince the Chinese or the Russians or the Iranians to do anything, no matter how much cash they gave them, I just don't see them all being in cahoots with each other, if the shit hits the fan, you know America will stand alone, and everyone is going to turn against us, because everyone hates us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32124443
South Africa
03/24/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
That is what they want you to believe
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36367665
United States
03/24/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't take the blue pill after you've taken the red pill. See you tomorrow. cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31007614

FUCKING PRICELESS!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36409743
United States
03/24/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
If we ARE to believe that the Chinese and the Russians and the Iranians and every other government officials, are all bought and paid for by these international bankers through the IMF, who are basically walking skeletons at this point probably, being so fucking old, STILL that wouldn't convince the Chinese or the Russians or the Iranians to do anything, no matter how much cash they gave them, I just don't see them all being in cahoots with each other, if the shit hits the fan, you know America will stand alone, and everyone is going to turn against us, because everyone hates us.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27631231

You buy individuals, not countries. This is why you don't get invited to the meetings, probably. u r dum.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12636907
United States
03/24/2013 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
So a bunch of elitists had a vision of a world government in 1776...how long do these fuckers supposed to live? All it is at the end of the day is GREED, and nothing more, it's all about the money. Whatever were being fed its all this NWO bullshit is all a lie, they wouldn't let their secret out that easy, it was done on purpose to divert attention from the real string pullers, make the people believe in a shadow government and they will eventually enslave themselves.

LOL HOW LONG DO THEY LIVE

THEY HAVE CHILDREN FUCKWIT
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 322602
United States
03/24/2013 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
How the hell do a bunch of sodomites have children?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36335373
Malaysia
03/24/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
How the hell do a bunch of sodomites have children?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 322602

Buggered if I know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36715131
United States
03/24/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

Are you still there OP? The lies go back much further.

Hey what do you think would happen if they all just up and slit their own throats one day? Wouldn't the world be a much better place?

It really is a funny idea, because you know, there is always talk of 'them' using 'us' in weirdo sacrificial rituals. I mean, rituals can be wonderful, of course.........
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 36140692
United States
03/24/2013 01:22 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: #Geomagnetic_Storm#

I'll second that bump...is that by replying??
#Geomagnetic_Storm#

User ID: 36140692
United States
03/24/2013 01:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
bump

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36715131

Yes.
Geoshill

Link to my Gaming Channel….
[link to m.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Yes.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36751145
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati is a codeword for jews used by nazis, dont get tricked into being a nazi, my god are some people that stupid. some of you cant see when you are being played.research nazi propoganda from 1935-1939 you will see very close simalaritys to the propoganda being spread today.the ones shouting WAKE UP are infact worse than asleep they are living someone elses dream, a dream that has been inplanted at a subconcious level, a dream that controls your everymove and action,think about it if you cant even spot that you have been influenced by nazi propaganda then your controlers have a easy job swaying you in their favour, i guess peoples ability to discern has been compromised, good luck with that : )
Marxist

User ID: 22379005
New Zealand
03/24/2013 01:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Correct. In fact, it is distracting nonsense. Give any one of these tossers on GLP a fortune and watch them do a U turn into a fat cat, like any fat cat out there.
Workers of the World, Unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 322602
United States
03/24/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati is not a code word for Jews...dude seriously? Most of the shit they have in Muslim countries against Jews, are identical to the stuff the nazis posted, if anything they\'re trying to kick start albert pikes plan for ww3 between the Jews and Muslims
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
illuminati is a codeword for jews used by nazis, dont get tricked into being a nazi, my god are some people that stupid. some of you cant see when you are being played.research nazi propoganda from 1935-1939 you will see very close simalaritys to the propoganda being spread today.the ones shouting WAKE UP are infact worse than asleep they are living someone elses dream, a dream that has been inplanted at a subconcious level, a dream that controls your everymove and action,think about it if you cant even spot that you have been influenced by nazi propaganda then your controlers have a easy job swaying you in their favour, i guess peoples ability to discern has been compromised, good luck with that : )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36751145

Well yes, ty for bringing up the mind control. I mean, really, is that not alone, a reason to start and be more forgiving of each other? Who knows whoooo's got 'da mindcontrol'....

You realize the lies go back much further than the nazi's?
Marxist

New Zealand
03/24/2013 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Rich people tend to co-operate if it will earn them a fast buck. That is where we are at the moment. In other words, a rich American and a rich Chinaman co-operate in producing goods in the Chinaman's factory. Its a win win for both of them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

Correct. In fact, it is distracting nonsense. Give any one of these tossers on GLP a fortune and watch them do a U turn into a fat cat, like any fat cat out there.
 Quoting: Marxist

Mmmhmm, money is distracting. But I would bet that a larger number of glpr's would actually give their very lives to save mankind. So that's something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1018225
United States
03/24/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36751145

How right you are propaganda is propaganda and when two sets of lies are presented to people they will automatically choose the one they like best, no rational thinking no searching independently for the truth. They just jump on the bandwagon and sing along.
Some corporations are actually the good guys and some "Illuminati" are also.
Just keep your eyes open for the moments when all sides agree because those are dangerous times indeed.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

A lie must contain some truth.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/24/2013 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, the majority of posters on glp will be the ones screaming I give up dont take my Xbox please, give their life to save mankind? Haha

I know we are being lied to, NO SHIT, but if its according to plan, then how do they keep it gong? Who is the main drive behind this? People get old and die, their views change, and theres no guarantee their offspring is going to go along with some utopian sinister plan written up by some drunks in wigs and tights in Bavaria

Something like the nwo woult take 200-300 years to accomplish, that's impossible, there's too many inconsistencies with this, and not enough human resources or guaranteed cooperation
Marxist

New Zealand
03/24/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hows this for a truth. Were you fabulously rich, you would be up there with the fat cats monkeying around with the truth.

Excess corrupts...its that simple. Bono is a good example. At one time crooning about freedom, today, swanning about with those he railed against.
Marxist

New Zealand
03/24/2013 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

Mmmhmm, money is distracting. But I would bet that a larger number of glpr's would actually give their very lives to save mankind. So that's something.

Man, you are naive.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, the majority of posters on glp will be the ones screaming I give up dont take my Xbox please, give their life to save mankind? Haha

I know we are being lied to, NO SHIT, but if its according to plan, then how do they keep it gong? Who is the main drive behind this? People get old and die, their views change, and theres no guarantee their offspring is going to go along with some utopian sinister plan written up by some drunks in wigs and tights in Bavaria

Something like the nwo woult take 200-300 years to accomplish, that's impossible, there's too many inconsistencies with this, and not enough human resources or guaranteed cooperation

Hey, I'm just trying to point out to you, that first off, if you are going to figure anything out, you'll need to understand that the LIES go back thousands of years, got it? - So, it's not impossible.

Now fucking calm down so that we can figure this out, lol, you're a GLP'r for Christs Sake! <slaps, lovingly, twice>
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Man, you are naive.

Maybe
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Man, you are naive.

Maybe

Ok, fine, maybe not more, but a lot.... have you seen all of the nobody threads, ffs?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36751145
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Illuminati is not a code word for Jews...dude seriously? Most of the shit they have in Muslim countries against Jews, are identical to the stuff the nazis posted, if anything they\'re trying to kick start albert pikes plan for ww3 between the Jews and Muslims
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 322602

yes i agree islam is a nazi doctirine their propaganda is very similar to the nazis, guess thats why king mufti of palastine sided with hitler against the jews,also hammas salute is a seig heil, i didnt say that propaganda doesnt go back longer in time i just used a more modern example to show that the original fairly small group from the 1800s have had their history warped into propaganda supporting the nazis ie secret jewish bankers taking over world, taking over hollywood,taking over everything, this is being pepetuated by various nazi groups ie islam ,golden dawn,bnp,kkk,hammas,iran,hezbollah,wahabists the list is long . most things on the internet have been warped to fit an alternative agenda. all im saying is be a bit more discerning after all remember people are always trying to influence you to there point of view even me,but it comes down to motive,me my motive is for people to retain there ability for honest and open discernment of infomation put before them so that they can make a choice for themselves and not be unduly influnced by deciet into becoming something they essentialy they are not,remember tptb have ruled the masses for thousands of years by one trick,divide and conquer, to keep us squabbling amoungst ourselves.please stop doing there work for them its how they retain control through us policing each other.in my hand i hold a white diamond which represents all of us,it is so beautiful if only all could see that beauty.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hows this for a truth. Were you fabulously rich, you would be up there with the fat cats monkeying around with the truth.

Excess corrupts...its that simple. Bono is a good example. At one time crooning about freedom, today, swanning about with those he railed against.

Mmm, fabulously rich always? It would be much more difficult to evolve one's soul. You can't buy character, oh the SWEET irony!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bono is an ass and traitor to the human race. I loved their music, still moves me if I hear it..

GLP