Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,210 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 574,975
Pageviews Today: 994,474Threads Today: 421Posts Today: 7,000
12:18 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26491065
Sweden
03/24/2013 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!
So a bunch of elitists had a vision of a world government in 1776...how long do these fuckers supposed to live? All it is at the end of the day is GREED, and nothing more, it's all about the money. Whatever were being fed its all this NWO bullshit is all a lie, they wouldn't let their secret out that easy, it was done on purpose to divert attention from the real string pullers, make the people believe in a shadow government and they will eventually enslave themselves.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27631231

All this illuminati and masonic stuff is most likely a diversion serving many purposes.

If me and some friends in a few years realised we had more money than most governments, and we were evil people only wanting more power for our future bloodlines, "world domination", what would we do?

1. Buy people in high positions that can help you hide your doings.
2. Get them to create financial systems where you never get audited.
3. Start some mystical esotheric society where your goals of world domination for your family/bloodline are the same as this cult's goals.
4. When you after some hundred years own your own military, intelligence agencies, news media and so on, it is not so difficult to stear the world towards your goal.
5. Your followers, or the sheeple that worships a belief system with the same goal, will be even more strengthened when they see their God having all this success in the world arena.
6. Invent a lot of new diversions for the masses so that they don't revolt by simply taking to the streets, but instead get occupied with strange theories about Gods and Devils, aliens and demons, praying and meditation, etc.

TPTB is probably nothing more than a criminal generational mafia that got hold of enough money once to buy the mightiest governments at that time. After that, everything was possible.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 322602
United States
03/24/2013 02:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: That's it I'm done with all this Illuminati conspiracy bull shit! It's all lies!
\"All this illuminati and masonic stuff is most likely a diversion serving many purposes.

If me and some friends in a few years realised we had more money than most governments, and we were evil people only wanting more power for our future bloodlines, \"world domination\", what would we do?

3. Start some mystical esotheric society where your goals of world domination for your family/bloodline are the same as this cult\'s goals.
4. When you after some hundred years own your own military, intelligence agencies, news media and so on, it is not so difficult to stear the world towards your goal.
5. Your followers, or the sheeple that worships a belief system with the same goal, will be even more strengthened when they see their God having all this success in the world arena.
6. Invent a lot of new diversions for the masses so that they don\'t revolt by simply taking to the streets, but instead get occupied with strange theories about Gods and Devils, aliens and demons, praying and meditation, etc.

TPTB is probably nothing more than a criminal generational mafia that got hold of enough money once to buy the mightiest governments at that time. After that, everything was possible.\"

Petty much stop on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36715131
United States
03/24/2013 02:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
\"All this illuminati and masonic stuff is most likely a diversion serving many purposes.

If me and some friends in a few years realised we had more money than most governments, and we were evil people only wanting more power for our future bloodlines, \"world domination\", what would we do?

3. Start some mystical esotheric society where your goals of world domination for your family/bloodline are the same as this cult\'s goals.
6. Invent a lot of new diversions for the masses so that they don\'t revolt by simply taking to the streets, but instead get occupied with strange theories about Gods and Devils, aliens and demons, praying and meditation, etc.

TPTB is probably nothing more than a criminal generational mafia that got hold of enough money once to buy the mightiest governments at that time. After that, everything was possible.\"

Petty much stop on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 322602

It's a bit off. You shouldn't even try and put a name to the big lie, if you only know the small ones... it will be more confusing.

Thousands of years of distortions by secret clubs and 'elite' bloodlines......

#6 You are either an Atheist or have some text, that pre-dates the 'Illuminati' that you hold dear? I can guarantee you that either way, it's Truth and Lies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36255873
United States
03/24/2013 02:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
So a bunch of elitists had a vision of a world government in 1776...how long do these fuckers supposed to live? All it is at the end of the day is GREED, and nothing more, it's all about the money. Whatever were being fed its all this NWO bullshit is all a lie, they wouldn't let their secret out that easy, it was done on purpose to divert attention from the real string pullers, make the people believe in a shadow government and they will eventually enslave themselves.

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36255873
United States
03/24/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world runs like it's always run, people in power, greed, collaboraters - whether they be public or private. Ideologies like Communism planning take-over's. Illuminati stuff is just a name idiots have given to stuff they can't explain because they are too lazy to find out what's going on or too stupid to really understand the big picture. It's an easy way out. Sadly, it makes the populace that believes it sit around and blog about imaginary stuff while they are missing what is really going on.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36715131
United States
03/24/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
The world runs like it's always run, people in power, greed, collaboraters - whether they be public or private. Ideologies like Communism planning take-over's. Illuminati stuff is just a name idiots have given to stuff they can't explain because they are too lazy to find out what's going on or too stupid to really understand the big picture. It's an easy way out. Sadly, it makes the populace that believes it sit around and blog about imaginary stuff while they are missing what is really going on.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36255873

Mmm, maybe. But how can anyone really truly figure anything out, especially since our brains aren't functioning properly on these poisoned dead foods and whacked out frequency mindcontrol attacks etc....

And the 'spiritual' is very much a factor, no matter how imaginary..'They' have always had all of the money, the greed is just a byproduct.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1536622
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't take the blue pill after you've taken the red pill. See you tomorrow. cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31007614

HAhahahahahaha i want that on a tshirt!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20987795
United States
03/24/2013 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20987795
United States
03/24/2013 03:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
03/24/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
hf
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 322602
United States
03/24/2013 11:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27404402
United States
03/25/2013 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

shut thee eff up.
you cant even think enough to form a complete intelligible sentence.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6318981
United States
03/25/2013 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL HOW LONG DO THEY LIVE

THEY HAVE CHILDREN FUCKWIT

I thought they reincarnated into their own bloodlines.
Boeing interdimensional
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2539070
United States
03/25/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
ancient world history is the foundation for all current knowledge

without a solid foundation, it is going to be difficult to really put the puzzle pieces together

imo.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35672919
Germany
03/25/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
If you believe it began in 1776 you are a moran.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36077114
United Kingdom
03/25/2013 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can't take the blue pill after you've taken the red pill. See you tomorrow. cruise
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31007614

FUCKING PRICELESS!!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36367665

bump
Mel O
User ID: 35550298
Australia
06/28/2013 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's real easy to get 'a bunch of people' in on the same agenda! Through secret societies/religions that worship the same God - The Devil/Satan!! 'for we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places'!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1767275
United States
06/28/2013 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw a license plate yesterday that said "Master Mason" with the Freemasons symbol; it was attached to a big honkin pickup truck!

Not all elites are elite? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42460935
United States
06/28/2013 03:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
LOL, the majority of posters on glp will be the ones screaming I give up dont take my Xbox please, give their life to save mankind? Haha

I know we are being lied to, NO SHIT, but if its according to plan, then how do they keep it gong? Who is the main drive behind this? People get old and die, their views change, and theres no guarantee their offspring is going to go along with some utopian sinister plan written up by some drunks in wigs and tights in Bavaria

Something like the nwo woult take 200-300 years to accomplish, that's impossible, there's too many inconsistencies with this, and not enough human resources or guaranteed cooperation

Their views don't change because the penalty for
that is death.

Their children are bred as heirs by deliberation
and properly propagandized to the family trust, even
if that takes a little SRA.

Most of their helpers in the professional community
are ensnared by bribe or coercion after a party.

They have lots of parties, and invite outsiders they've
set their sights on. Initially you think they are your
best friends. They set you up with business loans,
clientele, etc. Then you owe them.

It works very much like the mafia, only they are
overt Satanists, practice numerology etc.

Google Aaron Russo. Deceased. Cathy O'Brien. In hiding.

They don't care how long it takes to get what they
want. They make multi-generational plans as a matter of
course. They are inbred, which produces genius most of
the time. They eat the idiot infants that are born
from time to time, believing that
they absorb youth from it, and also select
infant delicacies from CPS in the US. They use mind
controlled slaves.

Stay away. Hold fast to Christ your redeemer who is
their enemy.

Any who are with them, escape and turn to Christ if you
possibly can, even if it is only in your heart. Like
anyone, you can escape the circumstances of your birth.
You are loved in truth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11339483
Canada
06/28/2013 04:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Listen.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42304207
Thailand
06/28/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chasing shadows
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29611668
Australia
06/28/2013 04:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Illumintai is the strings

The Illuminati was formed by a "Jewish Jesuit" who worshiped Lucifer He worked in the interest of Rome

Do Not see how people will be enslaved by having some knowledge of a Conspiracy WHEN there actually is one

Called Repeatedly for a NWO
Called for A Central World Bank
Called for the earths Religions to unite
Prayers to Lucifer in the Vatican every Easter
Currently there is a Jesuit Pope
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42463608
Denmark
06/28/2013 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to learn about history, then you know its true.
It doesnt mather what you belive! Sheep

GLP