Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,913 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 992,251
Pageviews Today: 1,773,434Threads Today: 761Posts Today: 13,514
08:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama fainted when briefed on the true world power structure. Unshackled your chains.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36762759
United States
03/24/2013 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama fainted when briefed on the true world power structure. Unshackled your chains.
The war on earth has been waged for thousands of years. It is a war for ownership of you, your children, and your planet.

The true power elite remain hidden because they are cowards. They reside beyond your government, above the banks, they manipulate big oil and big pharma at a whim. But their power is fragile since they are few.

Hilary was quoted as saying that she takes her ideas and her orders directly from the CFR.

Witnesses state that when Obama was given his presidential briefing he became so terrified that he passed out for several minutes.

Who are these people?

What are their goals?

If humanity is to be free, if good is going to win, we need to clean the slate. Humans must shed the memes and the influences of the matrix. Stop fearing money and accusing bankers and politicians, they literally are puppets and I can guarantee you that they deeply wish you would wake up and save them from the terror that holds them captive.

The people you perceive as the enemy are also slaves like you. There is no bunker to protect you from the storm that is brewing. There is no where to hide. You have no choice but to fight.

But the war can easily be won if we know who exactly the real tyrrant is and where they operate from. No it is not a Rotschild or a Wieshaupt. It is a being that you have never seen. But this being dictates his policies through the banks and through the governments.

Specifically this power being dictates policy to your government via the CFR. The snakehead of all our political and economic problems is the CFR. Not the Fed. All social trends are dictated through the Rotschild Conservancy Bank. Gay marriage, antisemetism, gun control, multiculturalism, anti-male agendas etc all brought to you by the Conservancy Bank.

Stop wasting your energy on the wrong target. Stop being a slave. Focus on the very top.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36536661
United States
03/24/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama fainted when briefed on the true world power structure. Unshackled your chains.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4419041
United States
03/24/2013 08:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama fainted when briefed on the true world power structure. Unshackled your chains.
If humanity is to be free, if good is going to win, we need to clean the slate. Humans must shed the memes and the influences of the matrix. Stop fearing money and accusing bankers and politicians, they literally are puppets and I can guarantee you that they deeply wish you would wake up and save them from the terror that holds them captive.

Beautiful! Thank you!
g00~

United States
03/24/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
That was me in the green... I missed the last 2 words though... Lol

I really loved this. It was an AH-HA thing for me kinda.
So again, thank you!
Your garden variety Illuminati Princess~
g00~

United States
03/24/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bump!
Your garden variety Illuminati Princess~
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Project Camelot interviews Dr Pete Peterson - part 1 of 3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15745311
Spain
03/24/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The war on earth has been waged for thousands of years. It is a war for ownership of you, your children, and your planet.

The true power elite remain hidden because they are cowards. They reside beyond your government, above the banks, they manipulate big oil and big pharma at a whim. But their power is fragile since they are few.

Hilary was quoted as saying that she takes her ideas and her orders directly from the CFR.

Witnesses state that when Obama was given his presidential briefing he became so terrified that he passed out for several minutes.

Who are these people?

What are their goals?

The people you perceive as the enemy are also slaves like you. There is no bunker to protect you from the storm that is brewing. There is no where to hide. You have no choice but to fight.

But the war can easily be won if we know who exactly the real tyrrant is and where they operate from. No it is not a Rotschild or a Wieshaupt. It is a being that you have never seen. But this being dictates his policies through the banks and through the governments.

Specifically this power being dictates policy to your government via the CFR. The snakehead of all our political and economic problems is the CFR. Not the Fed. All social trends are dictated through the Rotschild Conservancy Bank. Gay marriage, antisemetism, gun control, multiculturalism, anti-male agendas etc all brought to you by the Conservancy Bank.

Stop wasting your energy on the wrong target. Stop being a slave. Focus on the very top.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36762759

Nice post Clif
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16585984
United States
03/24/2013 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
focus your efforts on the top:

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Interesting stuff, for sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36777623
United States
03/24/2013 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
I actually listened to the whole aud/vid.
Compelling....
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/24/2013 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
They Live!

(wasn't just a science fiction B movie)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28100246
United States
03/24/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Witnesses state that when Obama was given his presidential briefing he became so terrified that he passed out for several minutes."

That I can totally believe. When President-elect O emerged from his first meeting behind closed doors with Bush, he looked like he'd seen a ghost. Google up the video for yourself. I was like, "What the hell just happened to him in that room?"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36604573
Canada
03/24/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Witnesses state that when Obama was given his presidential briefing he became so terrified that he passed out for several minutes."

That I can totally believe. When President-elect O emerged from his first meeting behind closed doors with Bush, he looked like he'd seen a ghost. Google up the video for yourself. I was like, "What the hell just happened to him in that room?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28100246

Could you post that please?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6036258
United States
03/24/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't worry... When all is said and done, people will marvel at the turds behind the curtain, just like the bible says people will marvel about Satan.

They'll be saying... "Is this the dipshit that caused all this trouble??"
samanthasunflower

User ID: 29507233
United States
03/24/2013 04:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Obama fainted because the meeting was so long, and he had to skip a dose of cocaine.

His handlers know exactly what's going on, because they have been planning it for decades.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34257118
United States
03/24/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Everything is planned. Even the top man in office has no clue. He's a puppet. You think they would have one person in control of a superpower? Smoke and mirrors people.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1707704
United States
03/24/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obama fainted because the meeting was so long, and he had to skip a dose of cocaine.

His handlers know exactly what's going on, because they have been planning it for decades.
 Quoting: samanthasunflower

To the choom wagon!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36758356
Australia
03/24/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
They Live!

(wasn't just a science fiction B movie)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36536661

This This and This and it's been this way for eons

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1707704
United States
03/24/2013 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

This one? He looks normal to me. :|

TheAspartameAddict

User ID: 14644643
United States
03/24/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: samanthasunflower

To the choom wagon!
 Quoting: calx

ROFLMAO!!!! Choom Wagon Away!!! Buahahahahahaha!!!
Never underestimate the spine of a poor man's back, when he's against the wall, and his future's black.
SouthernLight

User ID: 2920692
United States
03/24/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

This one? He looks normal to me. :|

<snip>
 Quoting: calx

I remember seeing that AC28100246! We all commented on it at the time.

Calx, it wasn't this vid... We were watching an on the scene newscast and a clip of him immediately prior to going in for that first 'briefing' he was practically walking on air, like a kid at Christmas. When he came out, he looked sick, almost in shock and very grey faced. It caught everyone's attention and we all wondered what had happened too.
We know more than we know and understand less than we think.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36758356
Australia
03/24/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
link?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16195657
Australia
03/24/2013 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

and he hit his head, leaving a big scar near his ear????

CONNECT THE DOTS PEOPLE!!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19004483
United States
03/24/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ones running the Earth are cowards.

How do you hurt and destroy a coward?

Hmmmmm?

How do you kill a coward that is trying to kill you, while hiding?

Think.

GLP