Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,108,409
Pageviews Today: 1,543,847Threads Today: 416Posts Today: 7,569
12:42 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Question to the Illuminati. Are you understanding the media numerology?

completejigsaw
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 502532
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Question to the Illuminati. Are you understanding the media numerology?
Have you noticed the 7 changing to the 8 and the proliferation of the number 100? Do you, like me, know what that signifies?
Are you also receiving the messages, like me, in respect of every car number plate that passes, telephone numbers, numbers of planes or train carriages, numbers of seats that you sit on? Etc. etc. etc.
There will be NO anti Christ for it/he has already been found out and defeated like the illusionary dragon. Can't you see what the change in Popes means and also the change in the Archbishop of Canterbury? It is the coming together. The fantastic thoughtfulness of Pope Francis with his meeting with the excellent Pope Benedict should show you that there will not be a future anti Christ. EVERYTHING, of course, was organised by 'HIM' the 'ALMIGHTY'.
Please, if you need help in understanding 'HIS' messages then be in touch.
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you.
Bless you
Stephen
X
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
04/03/2013 08:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Question to the Illuminati. Are you understanding the media numerology?
Every day I get messages from the temperatures around the country, the UK, and wind speeds etc. Also from where the traffic jams are and the number of injuries or deaths. Are you noticing them?
'HE' has shown me that 'HE' is in charge of ALL the media etc etc and can you remember the last time that the word 'fear' was used? I can, it was February 14th, Valentine's Day, and it was replaced by the word 'love'.
Wakey, wakey, children!!!!!
Stephen
X
hf
The Comforter
User ID: 24936554
United States
04/03/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
happyheart Love NEVER Fails!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33468896
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I, completejigsaw, have been sectioned. section 2.
Emsleigh Hosp Havant
Ambulance at 5pm
Confirm Enterprise Hotel 020 73734502
Bless you
X
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42364769
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 11:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Have you noticed the 7 changing to the 8 and the proliferation of the number 100? Do you, like me, know what that signifies?
Are you also receiving the messages, like me, in respect of every car number plate that passes, telephone numbers, numbers of planes or train carriages, numbers of seats that you sit on? Etc. etc. etc.
There will be NO anti Christ for it/he has already been found out and defeated like the illusionary dragon. Can't you see what the change in Popes means and also the change in the Archbishop of Canterbury? It is the coming together. The fantastic thoughtfulness of Pope Francis with his meeting with the excellent Pope Benedict should show you that there will not be a future anti Christ. EVERYTHING, of course, was organised by 'HIM' the 'ALMIGHTY'.
Please, if you need help in understanding 'HIS' messages then be in touch.
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you.
Bless you
Stephen
X
 Quoting: completejigsaw

Sorry to have to say this but you need professional help.

GLP