Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,817 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 444,924
Pageviews Today: 701,572Threads Today: 271Posts Today: 4,306
07:43 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link

Ozicell

User ID: 35418066
Australia
03/24/2013 04:49 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
[link to au.tv.yahoo.com]

Follow the link - this has just aired!

Update:
These are photos of 3 of the alleged aliens female working at Pine Gap. The 1st and 2nd may be the same woman but from a slightly different angle. They ALL show similarities in features but I am not ruling out Photoshop either. Just posting for comparison's sake. Anyone got photos of the males that are supposed to be there? If so, please post or at least a link. Thanks!

Alien girl 2Alien girl 3Alien girl 1

Update 2 April
The last photo is of a photographic model. She goes by the name of Nina Nam Nam. You can see her at this link

[link to scassanamnam.blogspot.com]

You can also Google her for more info and pics.

Sorry guys, I know this is disappointing but I would prefer the truth over a fake any day!

There is more info of her later in the thread.

Last Edited by Ozicell on 05/05/2020 06:59 AM
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 15383895
Australia
03/24/2013 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Anyone watch this interview from this morning?
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
the_herbalist

User ID: 36607184
United Kingdom
03/24/2013 06:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Anyone watched this? If so, any good?
We are not children of celestial fuckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin' new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the fuckin' limit've our potential, believe me.
:jcbanner:
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 15386093
Australia
03/24/2013 06:12 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: the_herbalist

The guy is retired but is speaking of his working relationship with three types of ETs. They also show a photo supposedly of a female ET during the interview.
the_herbalist

United Kingdom
03/24/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Could be worth a butchers, cheers
We are not children of celestial fuckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin' new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the fuckin' limit've our potential, believe me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1276307
United States
03/24/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

The guy is retired but is speaking of his working relationship with three types of ETs. They also show a photo supposedly of a female ET during the interview.
 Quoting: Ozicell

trying to view it now, is the female et good looking?
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 15715189
Australia
03/24/2013 06:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Could be worth a butchers, cheers

Cheers mate
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/24/2013 06:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276307

Not bad she has two different colour eyes I think. I'd like to meet her.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/24/2013 06:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Posting from my phone at the moment so sorry for slow replies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17854248
United States
03/24/2013 06:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

asshole just selling books
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/24/2013 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17854248

Is there a law against selling books? Without books we would remain uninformed on most subjects. Thanks for the BS flag, it's always a great attention getter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23393274
Norway
03/24/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Oh and you are the expert on assholes selling books??

That couple is as believable as anyone could be. His description of the physiology of the tall whites makes a lot of sense to anyone who knows anything about biology

We need more people like him to come forward.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/24/2013 06:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Oh and you are the expert on assholes selling books??

That couple is as believable as anyone could be. His description of the physiology of the tall whites makes a lot of sense to anyone who knows anything about biology

We need more people like him to come forward.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23393274

I definitely agree with you on that! To the BS flag raiser - I told you it was a good attention getter!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19719691
Canada
03/24/2013 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post

i'd hit it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14443159
United States
03/24/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19719691

i'd hit it

yep prolly better looking that 99.9% female glpers lol
the_herbalist

United Kingdom
03/24/2013 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting video, it's a shame the interviewers (especially the bloke) did the whole thing 'tongue in cheek', bit disrespectful really.....
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/24/2013 09:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
Interesting video, it's a shame the interviewers (especially the bloke) did the whole thing 'tongue in cheek', bit disrespectful really.....

Yeah, in almost everything you see him do he tries to be the funny man. He is not the normal presenter for that show - just filling in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
03/24/2013 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

[link to www.drboylan.com]
Epicbiscuit

User ID: 11214940
United States
03/25/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

the grammar in that is horrible. credibility to that link is none existent
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 12:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

Unfortunately I have had a personal run in with Dr Boylan and hence I don't give much credence to what he says but thanks for the contribution. hf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 12:06 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Epicbiscuit

So when does credibility hinge on grammar?book
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
03/25/2013 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here's the deal, shill twerp. Dr. Boylan is highly credible. The article is full of credible information with multiple witnesses.

I know these things to fit in with my own experience and knowledge.

As for you, there must be a jr. high slow class you are missing from.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 01:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

read it. it's poorly formatted, but the info is incredible. wow.
 Quoting: Super Bowl Dave

Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 01:13 AM

Report Abusive Post

Here's the deal, shill twerp. Dr. Boylan is highly credible. The article is full of credible information with multiple witnesses.

I don't particularly get on with Dr. Boylan but I agree, the information is great! hf
SpaceCommand

User ID: 1009022
United States
03/25/2013 01:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to openseti.org]
"With an eye made quiet by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see into the life of things." William Wordsworth

And yet the same revolutionary beliefs for which our forebears fought are still at issue around the globe—the belief that the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.

John F. Kennedy Inaugural Address

Lincoln's economic advisor Henry C. Carey explained the universal issue in his 1851 Harmony of Interests:

"Two systems are before the world.... One looks to pauperism, ignorance, depopulation, and barbarism; the other to increasing wealth, comfort, intelligence, combination of action, and civilization. One looks towards universal war; the other towards universal peace. One is the English system; the other ... the American system, for ... elevating while equalizing the condition of man throughout the world."

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 36759401
Belgium
03/25/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to au.tv.yahoo.com]

Follow the link - this has just aired!

ahahahh those two media sheeple hahahaahaha

"" oo noes, other life maybe exist ''

its like '' ooo noes, how could that be, that the Universe gave birth to something other than humans on Earth ?? ''

ye.. of course.. tha greys... who didnt had a connection with them ??

And guys, dont get too excited, ''YOUR'' government does NOT work with friends of the humans - keep that in mind hf

then again, I dont judge by race, because I know there are good greys, but they are very few in numbers...

Im excited only to see, if they will try make you believe they are friends, I mean, is it starting right now ??

the '' heeey citizens of Earth, we have been working with your government for thousands of years, but right now we've decided to show ourselvs '' ahahah dont buy this bs, especially its supported by the gov

THA GOOD GUYS NEVER WORKED WITH ANY GOV, EVEN FOR A SEC

ONLY DID SENT HUNDREDS OF WARNING TO THEM.. which up to the last were 101% refused by our '' human '' governements...

Yep .. there was WARNING be4/druging/after Japan-Hiroshima

there was WARNING be4/druging/after wars in Iraq, Afg, and pretty much every war out there...

There also was WARNING be4/druging/after around many secret projects

peace yo hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Ibrahim

User ID: 29705895
United Kingdom
03/25/2013 02:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Humans are too stupid to be left to run around to do what they want.
Its incredible that with all the ET help these poeple claim they achieved bankruptcy, mas poisoning, massive failures in all areas of civilization apart from video games and movie special effects.
I rest my case.
Ibrahim
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 36821770
Australia
03/25/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Wrong!

There was no mention of his books on the TV show, and Charles Hall is not an asshole.

His personal account is amongst the most interesting I have ever read, and I have read ALL the UFO books published over the last three decades!

Crawl back into your hole - you haven't a clue about what you are talking about. You are just another stupid shill.
InCogNeatOh

Australia
03/25/2013 02:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Excuse me but Richard Boylan is NOT highly credible at all.

He is pretty much banned from all UFO conferences because he is well known for trying to have sexual relations with abductees he hypnotises. He has also repeatedly been caught planting suggestions during his sessions.

And then after he finally claimed to be the ONLY authorised ET contact on Earth for some confederation - we all realised he was totally nuts.

NOBODY except for complete NOOBS has ANY respect for ANYTHING Richard Boylan says or claims.

Even Project Camelot, who are known for NOT fact checking anything or anybody, won't have anything to do with this guy.

Boylan is a liar and a fraud, who fabricates stuff.

There are plenty of genuine researchers out there, but Boylan is not one of them.

Whoever you are, you obviously don't know squat about anything in the UFO movement.
InCogNeatOh

Australia
03/25/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone watch this interview from this morning?

I did, and I was pleasantly surprised that the hosts of that normally shallow piece of crap of a TV show, did NOT ridicule Charles, nor did they try to induce the giggle factor.

They actually treated him with respect and let him have his say, and it was a great piece.

To put it into more perspective, they actually spent over $4k for the satellite link - which on a low budget show is pretty amazing unless the guest is a genuine celebrity.

Charles Hall is hardly a known name on the UFO circuit, mainly because one needs to read his books to learn what his story is, and sadly most UFO buffs do not have big attention spans.

It was a great segment, and Charles came over very well. I have had dealings with him for some years, and I hold him in high regard and consider him a person of integrity, so I was glad to see he got surprisingly good treatment for a normally crappy tv morning show.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 03:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SpaceCommand

Thank you hf

GLP