Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,626 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 70,186
Pageviews Today: 128,421Threads Today: 67Posts Today: 913
01:15 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link

Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 35418066
Australia
03/25/2013 03:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Anyone watch this interview from this morning?
 Quoting: Ozicell

I did, and I was pleasantly surprised that the hosts of that normally shallow piece of crap of a TV show, did NOT ridicule Charles, nor did they try to induce the giggle factor.

They actually treated him with respect and let him have his say, and it was a great piece.

To put it into more perspective, they actually spent over $4k for the satellite link - which on a low budget show is pretty amazing unless the guest is a genuine celebrity.

Charles Hall is hardly a known name on the UFO circuit, mainly because one needs to read his books to learn what his story is, and sadly most UFO buffs do not have big attention spans.

It was a great segment, and Charles came over very well. I have had dealings with him for some years, and I hold him in high regard and consider him a person of integrity, so I was glad to see he got surprisingly good treatment for a normally crappy tv morning show.
 Quoting: InCogNeatOh

Glad you enjoyed it as much as me! hf
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 03:06 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

[link to www.drboylan.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

the grammar in that is horrible. credibility to that link is none existent
 Quoting: Epicbiscuit

Here's the deal, shill twerp. Dr. Boylan is highly credible. The article is full of credible information with multiple witnesses.

I know these things to fit in with my own experience and knowledge.

As for you, there must be a jr. high slow class you are missing from.

Excuse me but Richard Boylan is NOT highly credible at all.

He is pretty much banned from all UFO conferences because he is well known for trying to have sexual relations with abductees he hypnotises. He has also repeatedly been caught planting suggestions during his sessions.

And then after he finally claimed to be the ONLY authorised ET contact on Earth for some confederation - we all realised he was totally nuts.

NOBODY except for complete NOOBS has ANY respect for ANYTHING Richard Boylan says or claims.

Even Project Camelot, who are known for NOT fact checking anything or anybody, won't have anything to do with this guy.

Boylan is a liar and a fraud, who fabricates stuff.

There are plenty of genuine researchers out there, but Boylan is not one of them.

Whoever you are, you obviously don't know squat about anything in the UFO movement.

All I know is that he came across to me as over the top accusing me of being something I am not, ALL because of his so called ability to detect energy signatures. He was insulting and abusing to me over NOTHING! Having said that, there are many who still believe in him and that's their prerogative! I don't! Still much of his information has merit!

Thanks for taking the time to respond. hf

Last Edited by Ozicell on 03/27/2013 10:37 PM
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211208
United States
03/25/2013 04:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just say this....

First of all everything and every race or species or thing has a name.

So after 2 years these "Aliens" Don't have a name just the tall whites....

bsflag

He would have called them by their name...Like the earthlings or the Romulins or the Martians....or whereever they are from...Not the tall whites...

And they are from some planet or star or whatever...you mean he can't get a little more specific about where they are from?

bsflag

We know where every human race is from...Africans, Chinese, Americans, French....we don't just say some place on earth...

And his wife really seemed excited about her alien knowing husband. she was about as excited as constipation...

bsflag
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 36821770
Australia
03/25/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just say this....

bsflag

He would have called them by their name...Like the earthlings or the Romulins or the Martians....or whereever they are from...Not the tall whites...

And they are from some planet or star or whatever...you mean he can't get a little more specific about where they are from?

bsflag

We know where every human race is from...Africans, Chinese, Americans, French....we don't just say some place on earth...

And his wife really seemed excited about her alien knowing husband. she was about as excited as constipation...

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

OMG you watched 6 mins of a TV Breakfast Show, and you come up with this?

What pathetic drivel. What desperate and stupid logic.

LOL - I know primary school children who have better analytical skills than you do.

Go read his books before displaying your ignorance in public.

Last Edited by InCogNeatOh on 03/25/2013 04:43 AM
exportgoldman

User ID: 23898407
New Zealand
03/25/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

LOL - I know primary school children who have better analytical skills than you do.

Why so angry?

He does make a good point, the Grey's have a name. Why didn't he call the tall whites Nordics? Isn't that the name of their species?

Perhaps it isn't, but they would have a name no? I wouldn't live with Asian's for two years and call them short yellow people?

Having said all that, it's refreshing to see this covered on NZ Television.
ExTraDimensionaL777

User ID: 36759401
Belgium
03/25/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why so angry?

He does make a good point, the Grey's have a name. Why didn't he call the tall whites Nordics? Isn't that the name of their species?

Perhaps it isn't, but they would have a name no? I wouldn't live with Asian's for two years and call them short yellow people?

Quoting: exportgoldman

yes. they wanna prepare you '' to be your friend '' ;D

but you somehow miss tha whole point.. hf
These dayz through THA REAL RAP (element of hip-hop)--------------------------------------EACH ONE TEACH ONE----------------------------------------P.OSiTiVE
-> (THERE iS NO REAL RAP ON TV or RADiOs) <- ----------------------------------------------------NO JUSTICE----------------------------------------------E​.NERGY
is the only way youths listen to--------------------------------------------------------​------------------------JUST US---------------------------------------A.CTiVATES
t​he Prophets !!! ------------------------------------"..artificial physical material posessions posses you-------------------------------------------------------​-C.ONSTANT
----------------------------------------------------------​-------------------you are your own self rescue-----------------------------------------------------​-------E.LEVATiON
PROOF -> 'CAN YOU CATCH iT???' --------------------------------------GOD BLESS YOU " [link to www.youtube.com] ----------------------------

remembah: FEAR iS THA MiND-KiLLAH [link to www.youtube.com]

separation is the ego's greatest politRick-------------------------------------------------​----------------------------------------
[link to www.youtube.com]

CONTROL YOUR OWN THOUGHT PATTERNS ! Do NOT allow to be controlled ! --------------------
-------------------------------------​-------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- SELF-DESTRUCTION IS THA POWA
LiGHT = iNFORMATiON ;D ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------​--- WITHOUT KNOWING WHAT THE FUNCTION IS !!!!
------------------------------------------------------​-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- [link to www.youtube.com]
peace2daUNIVERSE------------------- There's NO MYSTERiES, ONLY KNOWLEDGE & iGNORANCE ----------------- SAD TO SEE MEDICINE DIVORCE MORALITY... ;/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36770746
United States
03/25/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting video, it's a shame the interviewers (especially the bloke) did the whole thing 'tongue in cheek', bit disrespectful really.....
 Quoting: the_herbalist

Yeah, in almost everything you see him do he tries to be the funny man. He is not the normal presenter for that show - just filling in.

I was looking for the snide attitude and remarks, too, but the host was kind of restrained in making fun of the guest. He let him speak.
InCogNeatOh

User ID: 36821770
Australia
03/25/2013 05:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why so angry?

He does not make a good point at all. He calls bullshit on a genuine case just because the guy doesn't announce the name of their species? You call THAT evidence of bullshit?

He was on TV for six minutes, answering questions about something that took over 2 years, and THAT is your logic for doubt?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Last Edited by InCogNeatOh on 03/25/2013 05:35 AM
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 06:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'll just say this....

bsflag

bsflag

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1211208

Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth! hf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 06:11 AM

Report Abusive Post

Why so angry?

yes. they wanna prepare you '' to be your friend '' ;D

but you somehow miss tha whole point.. hf
 Quoting: ExTraDimensionaL777

hf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 06:19 AM

Report Abusive Post

Why so angry?

He does not make a good point at all. He calls bullshit on a genuine case just because the guy doesn't announce the name of their species? You call THAT evidence of bullshit?

He was on TV for six minutes, answering questions about something that took over 2 years, and THAT is your logic for doubt?

WTF is wrong with you people?

Don't get your nickers in a knot - I take it as a compliment that the shills are here but they had better UP the quality of their nay-saying coz it's just making THEM look like idiots! cheers
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 06:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
As a refresher

[link to au.tv.yahoo.com]

Follow the link - this is what aired here this morning!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/25/2013 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2451327
Australia
03/26/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2451327
Australia
03/26/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/26/2013 02:09 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2451327

Thankshf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 09:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
It seems this interview has hit the media like a wild storm with many more now taking and interest!

Veteranstoday is just one of them

As GLP blocks this site - to view their coverage go to their website and enter the following after the site name in the address bar

/2013/03/26/aussie-msm-endorses-us-mil-ufo-story-video/
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 09:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, please keep the momentum on this thread going, it seems that the Aussie media are all over it. Rense is looking at doing a spot with Charles and Gordon Duff has posted it to his website.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26821087
United States
03/27/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
He seems legit, good body language.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26821087

I believe he is legit - when you consider how the media normally treat these things, it would seem they did their homework to avoid ridicule!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3727920
United States
03/27/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

What's wrong with Richard 'Hot Tub' Boylan ?

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

catdance
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28641198
United States
03/27/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Those two interviewers were so fucking annoying I wish they would of shut up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31696926
Canada
03/27/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I believe he is legit - when you consider how the media normally treat these things, it would seem they did their homework to avoid ridicule!

Hopefully that change in attitude means disclosure is soon. It's fucking overdue damnit!

Gonna go check that link now! Looks interesting!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 10:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

What's wrong with Richard 'Hot Tub' Boylan ?

[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

catdance
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3727920

As with everyone - some like him and some don't.

His approach to people can be a little rough at times and that can be off putting but those who take the time to wade through the information on his site may be impressed by the quality of it.

I am just thankful that he is not the only source of information and anyone who takes the time to do a little research is always free to make up their own mind on the subject matter at hand.

BTW I don't like bagging anyone but I am allowing your link for others to make up their own minds.

Last Edited by Ozicell on 03/27/2013 10:48 PM
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 10:45 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28641198

They were probably uneasy with how the subject matter was going to reflect on them and that would influence their behaviour!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/27/2013 10:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hopefully that change in attitude means disclosure is soon. It's fucking overdue damnit!

Gonna go check that link now! Looks interesting!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31696926

I hope so too!

Enjoy the link and the interview! hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31263808
United States
03/28/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post

They were probably uneasy with how the subject matter was going to reflect on them and that would influence their behaviour!

They were shallow fucks, too afraid to think for themselves.

Empty suits, devoid of intellect or original thought.

But the two old codgers held their own against them.
Ibrahim

User ID: 29705895
United Kingdom
03/28/2013 02:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why is it that all these poeple come into contact with aliens and all the info they gain is what they look like, where they come from and what technology (or lack of) do they gian from them.
Not that I dont believe they met aliens, I just dont understand why these people are incapable of extracting anything valuable from them apart from:

I saw aliens
I talked to aliens
This is where they come from
I worked with them on technology
This is what they looked like

Is that all your interested in?
Anyway an alien species that accepts to work for a military that kills, maims, tortures, rapes and steals from the rest of the world has a lot of explaining to do.
Ibrahim
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/28/2013 03:34 AM

Report Abusive Post

They were shallow fucks, too afraid to think for themselves.

Empty suits, devoid of intellect or original thought.

But the two old codgers held their own against them.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31263808

Why attack two people you don't even know? What's that say about you? You may be entitled to your opinion but sometimes opinions are best kept to yourself!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/28/2013 03:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Why is it that all these poeple come into contact with aliens and all the info they gain is what they look like, where they come from and what technology (or lack of) do they gian from them.
Not that I dont believe they met aliens, I just dont understand why these people are incapable of extracting anything valuable from them apart from:

I saw aliens
I talked to aliens
This is where they come from
I worked with them on technology
This is what they looked like

Is that all your interested in?
Anyway an alien species that accepts to work for a military that kills, maims, tortures, rapes and steals from the rest of the world has a lot of explaining to do.
 Quoting: Ibrahim

I actually agree with your whole working for TPTB statement, it says a lot about these beings.

That said, I am curious - what would you want to know from such beings?

GLP