Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 130,477
Pageviews Today: 224,814Threads Today: 71Posts Today: 1,401
02:58 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link

Ibrahim

User ID: 29705895
United Kingdom
03/28/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Why is it that all these poeple come into contact with aliens and all the info they gain is what they look like, where they come from and what technology (or lack of) do they gian from them.
Not that I dont believe they met aliens, I just dont understand why these people are incapable of extracting anything valuable from them apart from:

I saw aliens
I talked to aliens
This is where they come from
I worked with them on technology
This is what they looked like

Is that all your interested in?
Anyway an alien species that accepts to work for a military that kills, maims, tortures, rapes and steals from the rest of the world has a lot of explaining to do.
 Quoting: Ibrahim

I actually agree with your whole working for TPTB statement, it says a lot about these beings.

That said, I am curious - what would you want to know from such beings?
 Quoting: Ozicell

What would I want to know?
Well:
What are we doing here.
Where do we come from.
Is there a God.
What happens when we die.
Why is the world messed up and how can we fix it.
Why do we have evil.
Lots of questions really.
Finally how do I get off this planet.
The first thing a human would ask, if he healthy in mind that is, is what happens when I die.
None of the UFO alien stuff discusses God, afterlife, evil, spirituality.
Basically its as if these aliens arent shocked at what we do and they just help us build bombs.
Ibrahim
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 35418066
Australia
03/28/2013 05:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Why is it that all these poeple come into contact with aliens and all the info they gain is what they look like, where they come from and what technology (or lack of) do they gian from them.
Not that I dont believe they met aliens, I just dont understand why these people are incapable of extracting anything valuable from them apart from:

I saw aliens
I talked to aliens
This is where they come from
I worked with them on technology
This is what they looked like

Is that all your interested in?
Anyway an alien species that accepts to work for a military that kills, maims, tortures, rapes and steals from the rest of the world has a lot of explaining to do.

I actually agree with your whole working for TPTB statement, it says a lot about these beings.

That said, I am curious - what would you want to know from such beings?

What would I want to know?
Well:
What are we doing here.
A - Playing the game!
Where do we come from.
A - Eternity.
Is there a God.
A - Yes there is Good! Not a play on words!!!
What happens when we die.
A - Depends on whether we have successfully finished our level! If not - we repeat the level! Otherwise we move on to the next level of the game!
Why is the world messed up and how can we fix it.
A - The game would not be entertaining if it was straight forward!
Why do we have evil.
A - Balance!
Lots of questions really.
I understand..........
Finally how do I get off this planet.
A - Complete your current level in the game!
The first thing a human would ask, if he healthy in mind that is, is what happens when I die.
None of the UFO alien stuff discusses God, afterlife, evil, spirituality.
Basically its as if these aliens arent shocked at what we do and they just help us build bombs.

Starting at the end - obviously any beings involved in helping us build the tools of destruction are NOT mankind's friends!

Now back to your questions -
hf
See your post above for my responses for what they are worth!

I am off to bed for the night but if you wish to continue - I'll check in tomorrow!

abduct

Last Edited by Ozicell on 03/28/2013 10:00 AM
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
What is about to happen has been orchestrated for some time now. What you will see unfold will be the result of a carefully choreographed production. The dancers are in place and the overture has begun!

The final scene with endnotes has already been written but before the world can know that outcome, the rest of the production has to play out scene by scene!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 07:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
From 2009 Alien in North Korean Labour Camp.
Not sure how reliable this source is....

[link to weeklyworldnews.com]
sssss

User ID: 36897493
Australia
03/29/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I watched it, and researched him following.

I believe him to be sincere and legit.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Spiritual Guidance, Spirit Guide communication, Shamanism & Kundalini.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 08:07 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: sssss

Thanks hf I wonder if any of NK's tech is from alien tech? Maybe they are not as far behind in the department as many seem to think!
sssss

Australia
03/29/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks hf I wonder if any of NK's tech is from alien tech? Maybe they are not as far behind in the department as many seem to think!

Im not sure, id be leaning towards no. Most of my research so far indicates that only the US black ops have some kind agreement with the ET's. But that's only what Ive discovered...
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16658516
Philippines
03/29/2013 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone watched this? If so, any good?
 Quoting: the_herbalist

The guy is retired but is speaking of his working relationship with three types of ETs. They also show a photo supposedly of a female ET during the interview.

trying to view it now, is the female et good looking?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276307

Good take-away. LOL!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3937774
Canada
03/29/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to au.tv.yahoo.com]

Follow the link - this has just aired!

Yeah yeah, he worked with aliens. Riigggght.

He worked intimately with them, yet doesnt know what they are called and refers to them as "tall whites", "greys". It would be like a European referring to a Chinese person as "short slant eyes" instead of Chinese.

Secondly, if he did work with aliens, he wouldnt be on TV talking about it, he'd be dead (his whole family too) the moment he blabbed to someone about it.

Therefore .... bullshit!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

Im not sure, id be leaning towards no. Most of my research so far indicates that only the US black ops have some kind agreement with the ET's. But that's only what Ive discovered...

You may be right but I believe that would through world balance off too much and if this were the case, why doesn't the US just take over the world - they'd be way ahead of all other powers.

So if they are helping at all, I believe that they are working with more the one country and those countries are probably working in concert with each other irrespective of how the world views their relationships.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 09:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

The guy is retired but is speaking of his working relationship with three types of ETs. They also show a photo supposedly of a female ET during the interview.

trying to view it now, is the female et good looking?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276307

Good take-away. LOL!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16658516

hf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 09:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

He worked intimately with them, yet doesnt know what they are called and refers to them as "tall whites", "greys". It would be like a European referring to a Chinese person as "short slant eyes" instead of Chinese.

Secondly, if he did work with aliens, he wouldnt be on TV talking about it, he'd be dead (his whole family too) the moment he blabbed to someone about it.

Therefore .... bullshit!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3937774

I suggest that you remove your head from the hole long enough to look around and smell the roses! Ostrich si

We are being fed tit bits like this all the time - they're softening us up for something! peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33560264
United States
03/29/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

She was hot too. lol
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/29/2013 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Therefore .... bullshit!

I suggest that you remove your head from the hole long enough to look around and smell the roses! :Ostrich si:

We are being fed tit bits like this all the time - they're softening us up for something! peace

No, you need to wake up to reality.

A madame fucks a bunch of politicians, she gets "suicided" for attempting to blab. (Not to mention a thousand other cases like that).

You think these idiots claiming to have worked with aliens are real? They arent. They are self-grandiose schizophrenics who want attention.

If they really worked with aliens and blabbed, they'd be as dead as that DC Madame.

So the mere fact they are talking on TV means that; 1) Its bullshit or 2) They were paid to spread a bullshit distraction story.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/29/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Forget to add, soften us for what.

Dipshit, if aliens existed they wouldnt listen dick all to humans.

They'd follow their own rules and regulations, not ours.

They wouldnt give two shits about soften us up for anything, because its not their problem.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/29/2013 11:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Forget to add, soften us for what.

Dipshit, if aliens existed they wouldnt listen dick all to humans.

They'd follow their own rules and regulations, not ours.

They wouldnt give two shits about soften us up for anything, because its not their problem.

I didn't say the aliens were softening us up and you REALLY need to get out more. Seems like you led a VERY sheltered life and are totally oblivious to what's going on around you!
Free Planet
User ID: 37130194
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 12:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking didn't Noah or Adam or Abraham live to 600?

;)

"He's a 'character' and I'm his 'character reference'," what a lovely thing for his wife to say.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37095248
Mexico
03/30/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

[link to www.drboylan.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

So, there are allegedly Tall White Aliens and Saami, according to the link provided above (thnx poster).

In the notes from the link, we can surmize the following (if true which is still in doubt and not credible)

1. Aliens are resident on Earth.
2. Aliens are working with the military.
3. Aliens are receiving other aliens to 'study' american life and people.
4. Aliens have specific locations in the US and Europe which govts and military have agreed not to venture into.
Aliens have shared technology and other things with govt and mil in exchange fir being left alone.
5. Aliens claim to have been here before humans.
6. Aliens have spawned their offspring by 'marrying' and having intercourse with humans.
7. Aliens have taken mil. Generals on space rides to the moon and revealed bases and Generals have returned 'laughing like children whi have been to Disneyland' as stated in the link, or words to that effect.

All I want to know is WHAT THE FUCK HAS BEEN GOING ON???

Govt. and Mil. Have taken technology and allowed unknown space creatures to enter the airspace of humanity and allowed them to go unchecked without attacking or defending the planet, allowing them as fallen angels to mate with humans and in exchange for leaving the abominations alone have received technology that they have then used in countless wars against humans and used it for nefarious control and destruction of our own civilization, up to and including changing/manipulating the planet, bio-eco system so these evil fucktards can live in sub-zero climates that are more 'akin' to the plantery conditions of the bastards while these alien fucktards just stood by and watched?????????

And now, through links like the one given and other official top secret cleared individuals, they are slowly releasing this information into the mainsatream in the hope that humans will accept these criminals/enemies against humanity that have no right to be here as they have deliberately flouted cosmic and universal laws?

This is outrageous and goes to show that these aliens and those who allowed them to operate here have commited serious crimes against humanity for their own gains.

If these miscreants exist then there must be other aliens who disagree with their presence here, and understand just how they have manipulated humanity and if such aliens who follow the universal laws do exist, I can only hope that they eradicate all races that have arrived and taken this world by technological shock and awe.

These aliens are a threat and I trust humanity awakens from its slumber to reclaim earth with the other alien races who no doubt have been monitoring this infiltration into humanity.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/30/2013 01:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
I'm thinking didn't Noah or Adam or Abraham live to 600?

;)

"He's a 'character' and I'm his 'character reference'," what a lovely thing for his wife to say.
 Quoting: Free Planet 37130194

Where are you going with this?
scratching

Last Edited by Ozicell on 03/30/2013 01:21 AM
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/30/2013 01:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

So, there are allegedly Tall White Aliens and Saami, according to the link provided above (thnx poster).

In the notes from the link, we can surmize the following (if true which is still in doubt and not credible)

4. Aliens have specific locations in the US and Europe which govts and military have agreed not to venture into.
Aliens have shared technology and other things with govt and mil in exchange fir being left alone.
6. Aliens have spawned their offspring by 'marrying' and having intercourse with humans.
7. Aliens have taken mil. Generals on space rides to the moon and revealed bases and Generals have returned 'laughing like children whi have been to Disneyland' as stated in the link, or words to that effect.

Govt. and Mil. Have taken technology and allowed unknown space creatures to enter the airspace of humanity and allowed them to go unchecked without attacking or defending the planet, allowing them as fallen angels to mate with humans and in exchange for leaving the abominations alone have received technology that they have then used in countless wars against humans and used it for nefarious control and destruction of our own civilization, up to and including changing/manipulating the planet, bio-eco system so these evil fucktards can live in sub-zero climates that are more 'akin' to the plantery conditions of the bastards while these alien fucktards just stood by and watched?????????

And now, through links like the one given and other official top secret cleared individuals, they are slowly releasing this information into the mainsatream in the hope that humans will accept these criminals/enemies against humanity that have no right to be here as they have deliberately flouted cosmic and universal laws?

This is outrageous and goes to show that these aliens and those who allowed them to operate here have commited serious crimes against humanity for their own gains.

If these miscreants exist then there must be other aliens who disagree with their presence here, and understand just how they have manipulated humanity and if such aliens who follow the universal laws do exist, I can only hope that they eradicate all races that have arrived and taken this world by technological shock and awe.

These aliens are a threat and I trust humanity awakens from its slumber to reclaim earth with the other alien races who no doubt have been monitoring this infiltration into humanity.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37095248

This ^^ hf
sssss

Australia
03/30/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

This ^^ hf

I agree with all stated bar this.

I'm not sure if i agree with the whites being a threat to us. They seem to have a very basic understanding of life yet extreme tech advancements, i find an odd combination. But never the less, i dont see any harm intended from what Ive researched, they do not condone the secrecy regarding their existence, and seem to have some kind of moral code or ethics about them.

I do however completely disagree with the way the government and military have gone about this.
THE CHANGE IS COMING!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/30/2013 07:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

This ^^ hf

I agree with all stated bar this.

I'm not sure if i agree with the whites being a threat to us. They seem to have a very basic understanding of life yet extreme tech advancements, i find an odd combination. But never the less, i dont see any harm intended from what Ive researched, they do not condone the secrecy regarding their existence, and seem to have some kind of moral code or ethics about them.

I do however completely disagree with the way the government and military have gone about this.

As with ALL races just as we see here on Earth, there are good and bad, enlightened and unenlightened. It seems to me that IF those ET's working with the military to advance science and tech. are good, then they have their own agenda for the betterment of mankind which the military are either unaware of or are using in the hope that when push comes to shove, the military will come out on top - which of course would be a pipe dream.

So I am not totally convinced that the ET's working for or with the establishment are all bad but I guess time will tell.

Meanwhile I AM convinced that there ARE benevolent ET's who DO have our best interests at heart.

We live in interesting times! hf
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 04:26 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another thread has been started linking this alien girl in this video to another that has been around for a while. they are different women but have similar facial features and both seem to be stationed at Pine Gap.

Thread: Two leaked photo's of Alien ET "Anunnaki" Women come from same place! Pine Gap!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 04:32 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sometime ago I entertained a scientist and his family who was working at Pine Gap. His lips were sealed except for saying that his work involved satellite communications.

Then a couple of years ago, on a blog I was keeping at the time, I got a strange message from a fellow by the name of Dr. Roy Gordon who claimed to work at Pine Gap - the message said that I was chipped and that I was being tracked. As he seemed to link back to porn sites I thought no more of it but then his name started appearing around the place and also here on GLP. So I can't be totally positive one way or the other.

If he is the real deal and just covering his tracks with the porn thing. then I don't know what I have that they would be interested in and to be quite frank - I don't care.

Last Edited by Ozicell on 03/31/2013 04:34 PM
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 04:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
Just posted on the other thread a picture a what appears to be a third alien female from Pine Gap. She may be the same as one of the others but she looks different to me!

[link to api.ning.com]
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 05:41 PM

Report Abusive Post

Update:
These are photos of 3 of the alleged aliens female working at Pine Gap. The 1st and 2nd may be the same woman but from a slightly different angle. They ALL show similarities in features but I am not ruling out Photoshop either. Just posting for comparison's sake. Anyone got photos of the males that are supposed to be there? If so, please post or at least a link. Thanks!

Alien girl 2Alien girl 3Alien girl 1

The first and the last photo show the females wearing a similar top. The middle photo the female is wearing a singlet top! I'm not convinced that she is the same woman as the first photo.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 05:54 PM

Report Abusive Post

Update:
These are photos of 3 of the alleged aliens female working at Pine Gap. The 1st and 2nd may be the same woman but from a slightly different angle. They ALL show similarities in features but I am not ruling out Photoshop either. Just posting for comparison's sake. Anyone got photos of the males that are supposed to be there? If so, please post or at least a link. Thanks!

Alien girl 2Alien girl 3Alien girl 1

The first and the last photo show the females wearing a similar top. The middle photo the female is wearing a singlet top! I'm not convinced that she is the same woman as the first photo.

Does anyone know what S.C.A.S.S.A in the last photo stands for? The others say S.A.A.L.M. which immediately rings alarm bells for me.
White boy Willy
User ID: 5537032
United States
03/31/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I only have one comment for this thread...my tall white finger.
White boy Willy
User ID: 5537032
United States
03/31/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
03/31/2013 05:59 PM

Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: White boy Willy 5537032

Thanks for the comment hf

Is it attached to an alien female???
laugh
Or would you just like it to be ??

GLP