Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 344,221
Pageviews Today: 566,043Threads Today: 190Posts Today: 3,387
07:54 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link

Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 38406792
Australia
04/29/2013 01:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
[link to www.angelfire.com]
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Free Planet
User ID: 39398179
United Kingdom
05/06/2013 08:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
So,

a) these reported alien races ALL EXIST or

b) the people reporting them are ALL NUTS.

which-the-fcuk- is it?
WHATEVER
User ID: 1595
Netherlands
05/06/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
The problem with biological, alien beings visiting Earth on occasion is, that they couldn't possibly survive our bacterial, viral environment in which Earth-based life has evolved in symbiosis with these all powerful microscopic creatures.
You know what happened to the alien invaders in "Mars Attacks" by H.G.Wells, they soon perished !
So either biological aliens have been hiding themselves on Earth for ages and have somehow adapted to Earth's biosphere or I suspect some of these aliens or denizens from another realm can also manifest themselves as a kind of holographic projection, visible but not biologically present, wouldn't you agree ?
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 39053045
Australia
05/06/2013 08:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
So,

a) these reported alien races ALL EXIST or

b) the people reporting them are ALL NUTS.

which-the-fcuk- is it?
 Quoting: Free Planet 39398179

Take your pick - it's your choice! hf
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 39053045
Australia
05/06/2013 08:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
The problem with biological, alien beings visiting Earth on occasion is, that they couldn't possibly survive our bacterial, viral environment in which Earth-based life has evolved in symbiosis with these all powerful microscopic creatures.
You know what happened to the alien invaders in "Mars Attacks" by H.G.Wells, they soon perished !
So either biological aliens have been hiding themselves on Earth for ages and have somehow adapted to Earth's biosphere or I suspect some of these aliens or denizens from another realm can also manifest themselves as a kind of holographic projection, visible but not biologically present, wouldn't you agree ?
 Quoting: WHATEVER 1595

On the surface your reasoning seems logical, however, if they are so far in advance of us as they are supposed to be, I doubt whether they are subject to any biological contaminant!

Holographic projection is very much a possibility as is the probable inter dimensional factor! In either case, biological factors would have ceased to be a problem to them ages ago. hf
phoinyourstuff

User ID: 23706807
United States
05/16/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The photos are bullshit. She's wearing eye liner. Come on.
www.www.www.www.www.www.www.com
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 39868536
Australia
05/18/2013 01:32 AM

Report Abusive Post
The photos are bullshit. She's wearing eye liner. Come on.
 Quoting: phoinyourstuff

If you are talking about the last photo - I already debunked that one myself.

So far though, I haven't been able to debunk the first two!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39964161
United States
05/18/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

The gentleman A.R. Bordon who was said to have taken one of those first two photo's recently gave his first radio interview ever!

Thread: Here is the actual interview with the DEEP INSIDER that I promised
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40056781
United States
05/18/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

The gentleman A.R. Bordon who was said to have taken one of those first two photo's recently gave his first radio interview ever!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39964161

rockon
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/18/2013 06:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
clappa

Thank you for posting this, I will be taking my time going through it all. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40133663
United States
05/19/2013 09:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

Thank you for posting this, I will be taking my time going through it all. hf
 Quoting: Ozicell

5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12268028
United States
05/19/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
:FAILL:
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/20/2013 03:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
:FAILL:
 Quoting: ttowngirl

scratching
Nina Nam Nam
User ID: 40535219
Croatia
05/26/2013 11:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello everyone, I'm the "alien" girl from the interview...the problem is I am an earthling :)... I completely disagree with the way that my personal photo is used without my permission. Can anyone tell me how to contact mr. Charles Hall? I would like to ask him for an explanation.

My picture was originally posted here: [link to ninanam.blogspot.com]

And here:
[link to scassanamnam.blogspot.com]

Thank you in advance,
Nina
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40498476
United States
05/26/2013 11:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
dude the one in the top right is fine!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11899033
Netherlands
05/26/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are all models.

What a scam
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/26/2013 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hello everyone, I'm the "alien" girl from the interview...the problem is I am an earthling :)... I completely disagree with the way that my personal photo is used without my permission. Can anyone tell me how to contact mr. Charles Hall? I would like to ask him for an explanation.

My picture was originally posted here: [link to ninanam.blogspot.com]

And here:

Thank you in advance,
Nina
 Quoting: Nina Nam Nam 40535219

Hi Nina, I am so glad that you have come forward and I apologise for the way your photo has been used. Not long after I started this thread I also discovered that you appear to be a photographic model and may I say a VERY beautiful one at that. I tried to tell others on the thread and even changed the title to reflect that you were indeed not an alien but rather a human model and I believe I also gave links to some of your work. It seems that people just will believe what they want to irrespective of the truth.

The other two photographs have not been verified one way or the other at this stage.

It's lovely to meet you and I hope I haven't upset you in any way.

Cheers
Ozi
Long stem
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/26/2013 09:56 PM

Report Abusive Post
They are all models.

What a scam
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11899033

Fine, I'll ask you then to provide the evidence as has been provided by and for Nina.

Until then, the jury is out on the first two photos - I have looked and can't come up with anything!
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/26/2013 10:02 PM

Report Abusive Post
BTW Nina, it wasn't until the sixth page that I started trying to clear up the disinformation on you after a poster on the fifth page linked to one of your sites!
This is my post which most seem to ignore!
Op here is a link to a higher quality image of the third female in your post-not sure if this is the source:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8387217

I think you may have solved the mystery of the third girl. I followed your link and it appears she is either a normal human girl posing as a model or and alien girl posing as a model. I believe the first is probably more likely.

After checking the site, a girl with her looks is seen posing in various outfits. Also, when you look at the description which I posted below, it points to the photographer. S.C.A.S.S.A Marco Scassa!

Check the differences in description from the first photo and the last, it looks as though the photographer has copied the format to make his picture seem legit.

Sadly, it looks as though the third photo is NOT of an alien girl as much as I would like it to be. As far as the other two are concerned - the jury is still out!

Alien Girl 1 desAlien girl descr

The following is a video of Marco and the girl

Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/26/2013 10:03 PM

Report Abusive Post
BTW Nina, it wasn't until the sixth page that I started trying to clear up the disinformation on you after a poster on the fifth page linked to one of your sites!
This is my post which most seem to ignore!
Op here is a link to a higher quality image of the third female in your post-not sure if this is the source:
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8387217

I think you may have solved the mystery of the third girl. I followed your link and it appears she is either a normal human girl posing as a model or and alien girl posing as a model. I believe the first is probably more likely.

After checking the site, a girl with her looks is seen posing in various outfits. Also, when you look at the description which I posted below, it points to the photographer. S.C.A.S.S.A Marco Scassa!

Check the differences in description from the first photo and the last, it looks as though the photographer has copied the format to make his picture seem legit.

Sadly, it looks as though the third photo is NOT of an alien girl as much as I would like it to be. As far as the other two are concerned - the jury is still out!

Alien Girl 1 desAlien girl descr

The following is a video of Marco and the girl

Nina, if I have any of this wrong, please don't hesitate to correct me!

Cheers
Ozi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40566739
Australia
05/26/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
those same photos were exposed as fake years ago. the model they tried to claim as alien was in a story having a giggle about it.

so the 'interview' uses these images, then images of dr halls book cover, then a short talk with

him and his wife.

in the marketting world, that is known as sales promotion.

it gives the demographic target (easily influenced people) the idea they will see photos and real evidence in the book when they buy it.
Ozicell  (OP)

Australia
05/26/2013 10:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
those same photos were exposed as fake years ago. the model they tried to claim as alien was in a story having a giggle about it.

so the 'interview' uses these images, then images of dr halls book cover, then a short talk with

him and his wife.

it gives the demographic target (easily influenced people) the idea they will see photos and real evidence in the book when they buy it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40566739

Sorry to correct you but the interview DIDN'T use these images! The interview ONLY showed the image of Nina Nam Nam and inferred that it was an image of an alien girl, they didn't actually say it was!

Please provide your links and sources for what you claim about the other two images being fakes! I am not saying you're wrong, I would just like to see your evidence! Thanks hf

Last Edited by Ozicell on 05/26/2013 10:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40596689
United States
05/28/2013 06:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

him and his wife.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40566739

Sorry to correct you but the interview DIDN'T use these images! The interview ONLY showed the image of Nina Nam Nam and inferred that it was an image of an alien girl, they didn't actually say it was!

Please provide your links and sources for what you claim about the other two images being fakes! I am not saying you're wrong, I would just like to see your evidence! Thanks hf

Interesting, whoever created the 3rd fake knew what they were doing then didn't they?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40051105
Sweden
05/28/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
I pick the second chick...for probing.
Ozicell  (OP)

User ID: 64848242
Australia
11/19/2014 06:23 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's been 1.5 years since the last post on this thread. The 3rd photo has been confirmed as a model by the name of Nina Nam Nam, however, the first 2 photos are still neither debunked or confirmed.

If there is anyone with new info on them, please come forward.

Last Edited by Ozicell on 11/19/2014 06:23 PM
RribbaRribba!

User ID: 11337525
United States
07/31/2017 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt this is true. Here is more info to add, excellent read. Authentic. Fits with what I know.

[link to www.drboylan.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29184782

the grammar in that is horrible. credibility to that link is none existent
 Quoting: Epicbiscuit

So when does credibility hinge on grammar?book

Grammar is huge because perception is everything friend. I'm legal terms, medical financial it's the difference between authenticity and fake. Trust n believe but factor.
RribbaRribba!

United States
07/31/2017 01:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what I think? In my uneducated, inexperienced opinion and little exposure to anything associated with aliens I think that the clouds are changing, in some way exploring us, sending us dialect in Sumarian symbols (only guessing language). I have just recently taken unedited photos in my areas just off the sunset and have a vety strange and obvious creature, if you will, rising the waves. I don't know how to get out to the right people any advice would be appreciated. There is an obvious movement, people have transcended and changed. I have even felt exposed to Mandela effects in a personal level too. The key in all this is the attitude you choose. It's happening tho, really.
Loup Garou

User ID: 75225513
United States
07/31/2017 01:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

1:25

Last Edited by Loup Garou on 07/31/2017 01:41 AM
Just because YOU don’t believe
in the Rougarou; or the Loup Garou, don’t make you safe; No !

The Constitution is a blend of 'moral certitude' -- which is one of the reasons that criminals are determined to be rid of it and We the People must be even more determined to defend it.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." - Thomas Paine

The only thing the Illuminati fears is an independent person who can live, eat, sleep, stay warm and defend themselves separate from Federal help. Pray that the Lord gives us more time! The End is near and time is short!

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion. ~Proverbs 18:2

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible

"A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle" - James Keller

Checkd, Keked, and Rekt!

#Kids2
RribbaRribba!

United States
07/31/2017 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thank u
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 72895788
United States
07/31/2017 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know what I think? In my uneducated, inexperienced opinion and little exposure to anything associated with aliens I think that the clouds are changing, in some way exploring us, sending us dialect in Sumarian symbols (only guessing language). I have just recently taken unedited photos in my areas just off the sunset and have a vety strange and obvious creature, if you will, rising the waves. I don't know how to get out to the right people any advice would be appreciated. There is an obvious movement, people have transcended and changed. I have even felt exposed to Mandela effects in a personal level too. The key in all this is the attitude you choose. It's happening tho, really.
 Quoting: RribbaRribba!

::rere23:
epiclol

It is better to keep your mouth shut and look like a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it!

GLP