Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,075 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 457,583
Pageviews Today: 771,755Threads Today: 324Posts Today: 4,991
10:04 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Michael Lee Hill - NEW interview and Stories from World Famous Whitley Strieber And UFOlogist Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel)

Michael lee Hill
User ID: 36586770
United States
03/26/2013 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Michael Lee Hill - NEW interview and Stories from World Famous Whitley Strieber And UFOlogist Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel)
"This interview is incredible, but in a good way. Lots of Anunnaki, Creatine Kinase (CK) in the blood, and rock and roll." - Bill Birnes

Michael Lee Hill appears on Bill Birnes * (UFO Hunters - History Channel - NY Times Best Selling Author) Future Theater Radio!

Michael Lee Hill will be our guest tonight. He was on UFO Hunters a while back, and we will be talking about his Lake Erie UFO videos, and much much more.

Show afterglow: Wow! I wasn't kidding when I said that we'd talk about much, much more. This interview is incredible, but in a good way. Lots of Anunnaki, Creatine kinase (CK) in the blood, and rock and roll. Here is a link about Michael to get you up to speed.
[link to wespenre.com]

Listen to the March 2013 interview here...
[link to www.futuretheater.com]

Whitley Strieber's Unknown Country - The Lake Eerie UFO Case: an Outstanding Report!

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's not often that a UFO case gets such expert treatment as is seen here in Wes Penre's deeply researched and careful analysis of the Michael Lee Hill Lake Eerie UFO case. Noteworthy is the fact that a documentary that was being done by Spike TV on Hill was abruptly cancelled by 'higher authorities.' As many who have gone down that same road know, all too often, UFO related projects are abruptly cancelled for unknown reasons by media at every level. It is hard to believe that some sort of intervention from the outside is routinely suppressing sensible and positive stories about this subject.

Story Source:
[link to wespenre.com]

Read the original source: [link to www.unknowncountry.com]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/26/2013 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Michael Lee Hill - NEW interview and Stories from World Famous Whitley Strieber And UFOlogist Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel)
The History Channel - UFO Hunters: Evidence: Michael Lee Hill & Alien Contact!

UFO Hunters takes a closer look at footage of mysterious orbs or light off the shores of Lake Erie.

[link to www.history.co.uk]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/27/2013 03:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Michael Lee Hill - NEW interview and Stories from World Famous Whitley Strieber And UFOlogist Bill Birnes (UFO Hunters - History Channel)
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32069520
United States
03/27/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.
stormer

User ID: 35713162
South Africa
03/27/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
cool2
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery - Bob Marley
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/27/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

What if they looked just like us? What would that prove to you?

Genesis 1:26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 35561930
United States
03/27/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

He can't...

All he has are shitty vids of planes over a lake...

yawn
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/27/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

He can't...

yawn
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Long Time Shill

shill

As long as people like Bill Birnes, Jaime Maussan, Whitley Strieber, David Sereda, Etc. are taking me seriously and you GLP armchair debunking crew are not, I have nothing to worry about.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/27/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36586770

[link to www.lloydpye.com]

Dear Mr. Pye:
I agree with your conclusions [that humans are genetically engineered] and will give you a few hints, if you wish [speaking] as a “DNA Deep Throat.” First, look up the huge discontinuities between humans and the various apes for: (1) Whole mitochondrial DNA; (2) genes for the Rh Factor; (3) and human Y chromosomes, among others.

Regarding #3, I refer you to K.D. Smith’s 1987 study titled “Repeated DNA sequences of the human Y chromosome.” It says “Most human Y chromosome sequences thus far examined do not have homologues [same relative position or structure] on the Y chromosomes of other primates.” Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.

This means that if humans are a crossbred species, the cross had to be between a female ape-like creature [i.e, “creature of Earth”] and a male being from elsewhere.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/27/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

Dear Mr. Pye:
I agree with your conclusions [that humans are genetically engineered] and will give you a few hints, if you wish [speaking] as a “DNA Deep Throat.” First, look up the huge discontinuities between humans and the various apes for: (1) Whole mitochondrial DNA; (2) genes for the Rh Factor; (3) and human Y chromosomes, among others.

Regarding #3, I refer you to K.D. Smith’s 1987 study titled “Repeated DNA sequences of the human Y chromosome.” It says “Most human Y chromosome sequences thus far examined do not have homologues [same relative position or structure] on the Y chromosomes of other primates.” Human female X chromosomes do look somewhat apelike, but not the male’s Y.

This means that if humans are a crossbred species, the cross had to be between a female ape-like creature [i.e, “creature of Earth”] and a male being from elsewhere.

Close, & Anunnaki women were artificially inseminated with the new Tweaked Human fetus & gave birth to the first Human/Anunnaki hybrids.
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/27/2013 03:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

Dear Mr. Pye:

Close, & Anunnaki women were artificially inseminated with the new Tweaked Human fetus & gave birth to the first Human/Anunnaki hybrids.

Still we need videos of them and their spaceships upclose...
SnakeAirlines

United States
03/27/2013 04:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Post a video of ETs.

He can't...

yawn

Long Time Shill

Yes...

Yes you are...

And a shitty one at that...

pick
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

SnakeAirlines

United States
03/27/2013 04:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
As long as people like Bill Birnes, Jaime Maussan, Whitley Strieber, David Sereda, Etc. are taking me seriously and you GLP armchair debunking crew are not, I have nothing to worry about.

You mean your ego gets stroked, and you don't have to get a real job...

cruise

Anonymous Coward
United States
03/27/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saying that I may have fucked one of them in the past?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/27/2013 11:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you saying that I may have fucked one of them in the past?

Yes, That is exactly what I am saying..... tantrum
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13806508
United States
03/29/2013 01:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
B - A group of Military Industrial Complex Insiders began giving me a coarse of study on the subject of Higher Physics, and a true picture of the bigger reality in which humanity finds itself in at the moment.

Here is an example of an insider's information given to me regarding this blood anomaly/bloodline [which] the History Channel revealed."

"And the whole part about not having a choice just verifies the importance of your bloodline. I'm sure you've seen the movie "Dune"? Probably as many times as me? You know how important bloodlines were to them?

You do realize that this blood "anomaly" is something like mitichlorines from Star Wars?

Oxygen carrying capacity in blood equals percentage potential of nervous system usage and your bodies over all potential electrical capacitance ability.

Whether you use the "force" or not the potential is there.

The Scientologists can test for this with that machine of theirs they use for auditing. A question that triggers a deep emotional response would show a much stronger reading with you than most anyone else."[11][12]

"C- I then had my life infiltrated with black-ops agents; 3 that I know of. One of those 3 came into my life as a new girlfriend who a few months into the relationship took a blood sample from me during a very private moment,
 Quoting: Michael Lee Hill

[link to wespenre.com]

Once again, MLH continually claims to be working with government "black hats."

Doesn't say much for his credibility no matter what your perspective is on the UFO phenomenon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31279037
United States
04/07/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 901390
United States
04/13/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
All of these sightings are from the last 5 years.

Why are orbs of light in triangle formation repeatedly
appearing over cities the world over? What is the purpose?

For these are not chance "sightings", they are intentional appearances. They want us to see them.

Why?

Why not just come down and talk to us directly?

First contact is a very shocking thing. Perhaps they know it isn't best to force it upon us all at once. How would we react to ships unexpectedly descending upon the planet? How would the media react? How would the military react?

Pretty orbs of light in the sky are non-threatening. And it is not immediately obvious what they are. Yet they give us all the information we need to conclude that they are in fact extra-terrestrial in origin. But it is up to us to figure it out for ourselves.

And in the process of figuring it out, we have time to absorb the reality of it, to get over the shock and disbelief. Time to realize that these beings are nothing to fear.

Perhaps when enough of us come to realize this, and we welcome them in peace, then they will formally introduce themselves.

These visitors, our galactic neighbors, understand human psychology very well. They know what they are doing. We are not the first planet they have visited.

This is real. This is not a joke. Research the history of UFO sightings for yourselves. You will see that these orbs have been appearing for a long time. But never like this, with such frequency, clarity, and purpose. Something amazing is happening. We are being prepared for first contact.
Don't freak out. These are wise, benevolent beings. And it probably isn't just one race from one planet. It is most likely an alliance of civilizations cooperating to help our planet progress.

Meeting our galactic neighbors will be extremely good for us. It will expand our minds greatly and do so much to help us progress into a peaceful, environmentally sustainable society.

Let us welcome them with love and gratitude!

There is GOOD out there!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 897880
United States
04/15/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38159290
United States
04/18/2013 01:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39012257
United States
04/30/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39357488
United States
05/06/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
User ID: 20694328
United States
05/06/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
you should be paying GLP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39357488
United States
05/06/2013 03:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40309232
United States
05/24/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26074609
United States
05/24/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

You mean your ego gets stroked, and you don't have to get a real job...

cruise

Yes, a bunch of well known frauds and hoax-promoters take you seriously....

Pathetic Mikey. Just pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40818399
United States
06/07/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 379793
Czechia
06/07/2013 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
pigchef
Warrior of the Apocalypse

User ID: 27314219
United States
06/07/2013 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me that a lot of these UFO's assume the triangle formation... The TRI-angle is a well known Illuminati symbol... Coinsidence?
Warrior of the Apocalypse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41303920
United States
06/07/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems to me that a lot of these UFO's assume the triangle formation... The TRI-angle is a well known Illuminati symbol... Coinsidence?
 Quoting: Warrior of the Apocalypse

Hmmmmmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41304049
Portugal
06/07/2013 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
This thread is pure crap.

"Lots of Anunnaki"
"Best selling"
"World famous"

GLP