Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 34883306
Netherlands
03/28/2013 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: everything about this world is bullshit LIES
waiting for anything is a TRAP

the crazy label is another desperate ploy of the Matrix to get people conforming to the programming. i guess my companion got mentally ill on the same day back in 2005 when we could see the buildings in Vancouver looked like toy models. amazing how mental illness can strike 2 people at same time on same day.

you ain't gonna SEE it unless you've pulled out of the character role or FALSE self. the Matrix controls the False Self and the emotions and thoughts that go with it. once you pull out of the False Self you can SEE much more clearly what is going on.

everybody we meet is controlled by this "force"..call it Matrix Controllerr or whatever

you don't create your reality and everybody around you doesn't reflect you either..it tries to create that illusion also...it's all bullshit

once you see thru the game it only can resort to fucking with your money/rideshares/housing etc. and it will script people specifically to manipulate/control or deceive you

we just observe everything and SEE it happening and we're surprised by nothing anymore...

what this guy says about characters is accurate though other stuff seems strange:
[link to freeyourbrain.tripod.com]

the illuminatimatrix shit from bryan kemila seems to have truth in it also.....

i ain't buying the bulltinkle anymore

all the character performing does nothing. i feel nothing if someone praises me or insults me. i feel nothing if someone calls me crazy.

i'm in a state now that i would describe as a neutral calm and i don't fit in this world anymore...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
look at crazy nature of bots...Holly Diver who preaches about a devil calling me crazy..that's the nature of egoic character role = insanity. false self and it's controlled by the MC..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37023658
Germany
03/28/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tell us what to do master!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37033587
United States
03/28/2013 12:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
you got some misplaced priorities, saying God doesnt exist, and then blaming everything on some matrix controller...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9272070
United Kingdom
03/28/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP ! KILL YOURSELF
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
in response to above:

masters are for slaves

i'm not gonna "kill" myself but i'm gonna fuck with the program. i can change the channel anytime. i'd rather be a pain in the ass.

as far as the god concept. that's just downloading you received as a child and now you parrot that belief

that's the problem with this world. your memory is swiped. then you get the scripting of parents abusing you or traumatising and downloading you with their kaka. god concept or whatever. all downloading. then you get trauma and you got burdened by emotional kaka. then you get the beliefs downloaded and all the storyline nonsense. so you get filled up with the junk that CLOUDS PERCEPTION so you can't see the forest for the trees

most people have no minds of their own. they don't think but just parrot beliefs they got downloaded as a child like the god concept.

if you think there is a god controlling this world then the god sure has major mental health issues.

once you get rid of the programming and downloading you have and you process and release the emotional kaka then you begin to start clearly seeing what's going on
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10058545
United States
03/28/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
in response to above:

masters are for slaves

i'm not gonna "kill" myself but i'm gonna fuck with the program. i can change the channel anytime. i'd rather be a pain in the ass.

as far as the god concept. that's just downloading you received as a child and now you parrot that belief

that's the problem with this world. your memory is swiped. then you get the scripting of parents abusing you or traumatising and downloading you with their kaka. god concept or whatever. all downloading. then you get trauma and you got burdened by emotional kaka. then you get the beliefs downloaded and all the storyline nonsense. so you get filled up with the junk that CLOUDS PERCEPTION so you can't see the forest for the trees

most people have no minds of their own. they don't think but just parrot beliefs they got downloaded as a child like the god concept.

if you think there is a god controlling this world then the god sure has major mental health issues.

once you get rid of the programming and downloading you have and you process and release the emotional kaka then you begin to start clearly seeing what's going on
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34883306

So then what's going on and how should we live life?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10058545
United States
03/28/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
in response to above:

masters are for slaves

what advice would you give to a 21 year old?
DVCMCM

User ID: 37037582
Italy
03/28/2013 02:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting OP.

Do you noticed the sideways moon in your country since almost late 2007?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34426154
Canada
03/28/2013 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
I for one and finding this a very interesting thread.

OP has stated things that have been lying dormant in my consciousness.

I've also noticed as I become more aware of the collective insanity that I'm attacked by those around me.

At first I thought it was some kind of human conspiracy; now I realize that the attackers are under some "other" control and don't even know what they are doing.

The analogy is that that the human collective consciousness can be thought of as a human body. As we wake up, we become a virus and as we tell others the viral infection grows. The collective consciousness attacks to try to kill off the infection.

If we continue to gain more awareness, we are recognized as a something even more dangerous; something like a cancer.

As we wake up more and more people around us the surrounding consciousness attacks with more fury.

It tries to take away our means of survival and dishearten us in an attempt to keep this cancer from growing; just a an individual human body reacts to a growing tumor.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/28/2013 03:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Instead of being indignant for being attacked merely for a growing awareness and a desire for those around us to become more aware; I have began to have a "compassion" for the attackers.

It really is beyond their conscious control and due to an external factor that they are enslaved to. I remember myself in a pre-awareness state and realize I have walked in the persecutors shoes.

I was one of those!

So one develops not only compassion for the unawakened but also a type of numb resistance to the attacks.

It gets repeated so often that we begin to recognize and even become accustomed to it; even managing to continue to grow despite the enormous pressure to destroy us.

Then we begin to see the assaults from a more impersonal standpoint. As we do, we notice the supernatural nature of the opposition. The strangeness of the concerted effort to eliminate us "the tumor"
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/28/2013 03:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seemingly impossible events synchronous in time are thrown against us. But there's something even stranger at work!

As the attempts to take our lives become more and more intense; somehow we survive.

I began to notice a strange vibration in my right ear just prior to the next event. Soon when the sensation would come I would become super alert.

I knew it was coming so I watched all sides at once and sure enough here it came; this time from the left, another from the right or maybe from behind. Dangers would seemingly materialize out of nothingness. WTF!

But herein lies the strangeness upon the strangeness. The increase in opposition continues to enhance awareness. If we pay attention and dodge the danger it quickly dissipates. I begin to have an awareness of a protective bubble.

Even as a danger materialized; some strange coincidence would produce a deflection. The seemingly impossibilities of the continuing attacks were countered by even more strange circumstances that would suddenly appear to neutralize.

This is high strangeness indeed, I would think to myself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 10058545,

this world isn't living. it's the land of the walking dead. all the attachments people have in this world are emotional attachments that maintain the hypnotic trance...drugs, alcohol, sex, love, money, status yada yada

you'll notice all attachments are emotional in nature and emotions are an ILL-U-Zion..they go with egoic character role and are scripted by the Matrix.

my point is if you're young i would advise processing and releasing the emotional kaka you've accumulated. by connecting current emotions to past emotional kaka you can connect dots and notice patterns in your life. by connecting the dots you cancel out the charges and get beyond the emotions and see them for the illusion that they are.

real eyes also that the thoughts in your head are scripted by the Matrix. where did you get that thought? why did that thought come in your head right now?

key also is to eliminate ALL downloading and programming..ALL beLIEfs will just keep you chasing your tail and all beliefs lead to nowhere..it's all bullshit in other words

the more you get to know you, as in the egoic character role (avatar), the more you can SEE how the Matrix scripts your world A to Z.

the problem for me developed once i pulled out of egoic character role...you see it controls your egoic thoughts and emotions but once you no longer identify with your given name and you move beyond emotions and your head is empty of thoughts..then the Matrix can't control you anymore...so it uses more those characters around you to "box you in"

i'd advise also to detach from most things in this world...this world is a can-die-store and the can-die-s presented are what keep people entranced. your desire for the can-dies is directly proportional to the emotional kaka..emotional kaka directly tied to trance state.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 03:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
DVCMCM,

since this world is a FALSE projection or a LIE i'm not surprised by anything. i've had my own experiences with the moon and the brightest star in the sky. i didn't buy into the programming of "Hero's Journey" or "Initiation" which was presented to me. i questioned it unlike most bots who will just take on beliefs presented to them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36947682
United States
03/28/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ah man, The Matrix. Good movie. Except 2 and 3 sucked ass.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,

you describe things pretty well.

i hate conceptualizing but here goes

perhaps this world is a one consciousness creation and we are all bits of consciousness. initially created as a paradise where we roamed freely in nature...then one day group thoughtforms created learn to control the rest...perhaps people like myself are a threat to those in the hypnotic trance who are enjoying their sleep...so the Matrix is a group-created protection to maintain the sleep state

whatever the case i've had personal interaction with this "force". it sees me as a threat that much i'm sure of. i'm not afraid of it or anything for that matter since i have no fear of the "death act".

this "force" definitely controls most people. i see it all the time.

once i had some guys i know visiting from illinois. we went into an electronics store. it was very busy store. we went to the cash register. there were about 10 cash registers and lots of people standing in line. i was telling the guys about characters and how i experience people just like what this guy says on this website [link to freeyourbrain.tripod.com] - what happened next was uber weird. there were at least 60 people waiting at the cash registers. when i was speaking about this stuff and about what the guy on that website talks about suddenly all 60 people EXACTLY at the same time all looked over at me with a peculiar look. that was the first time i clearly saw that a "force" controls everybody out there except for those who pull out of their egoic character role. it was creepy and beyond belief.

i can think of ann frank and it will be in the newspaper the next day. i can think of something and the guy we live with will script to talk about it. my life is like that 24/7

people who still resonate with their given names are BLIND to what is truly going on.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/28/2013 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
So by this time I was a total outcast of society. Forced out of my profession, my house and my country.

As I wandered around foreign countries with dwindling resources I thought the end was near. I began devising plans for a painless exit. I would climb a mountain and laydown in the snow and go to sleep. Well maybe I could just wander into a desert without water and sit out the three day dehydration until death method.

I wasn't into guns and violence so they avenue wasn't appealing. I never liked taking any prescriptions so the sleeping pill route wasn't for me.

I lost almost 1/3 of my body weight roaming around conserving money. But the strangeness continued. I would meet people that were awakening. One time I remember sitting outside a cafe and two other people joined me.

The stories that told about their life could have been my own. What are the chances that three strangers meet in a strange town, sit down to share a beer and all are walking similar paths? Damn near impossible! No it's totally impossible! But it happened as sure as I sit and type these lines.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36614917
Turkey
03/28/2013 04:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
there will never be doom. there will never be new age new earth. there will never be rapture. there will never be a stock market crash. there will never be a big earthquake. you'll never have Super Powers. you'll never get money. all beLIEfs are LIES and just TRAPS. sex is a TRAP. "Love" illusion is a TRAP. materialism is a TRAP. money is a TRAP. drugs/alcohol are a trap. government is a corporation fiction. both sides on politics are a fiction. religion is a fiction. god doesn't exist. devil doesn't exist. higher self doesn't exist. people or characters around you are LIARS and manipulators. they pretend love. they pretend caring. they play hot and cold. they pretend friendship. they pretend conflict. you never need to pay for anything because it's not real in the first place. characters talk about the weather, traffic, paying for things. this world is a shithole that has nothing to offer me...waiting for anything to change is bullshit. wash, rinse, repeat. tomorrow will be the same as 5 years ago. poop, work, eat, sleep..repeat. the Matrix controller is deceiving, manipulating and a liar. it's stupid and i'm more intelligent than its simplistic games. characters are stupid also because i see thru their bullshit scripting. don't wait because nothing will ever change. don't take action because everything is scripted A to Z by the Matrix controller fuckhead. what's left is only food and nature but now even nature i could take it or leave it. food tastes worse and it's only your mind that says you're tasting or eating something yummy. you're all controlled pavlovian dogs. manipulated and deceived since day 1. programmed and downloaded with bullcrap. you are kept on a leash using monetary system. NOTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD WILL EVER CHANGE. DON'T BOTHER WAITING BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT. Trap world, Trap world, watcha gonna do?

why do these people make their messages so hard to read?

break it into paragraphs.

Is it that hard???
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37010083
United States
03/28/2013 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that this thread has 14 votes and 4 and a half stars tells a lot about this GLP audience. I am really not trying to start fights or come at any of you, but life is a gift people. You exist. Get outside and off this website and try and get to know real people. This place is becoming an energy sucker. Everyone hates living. Why? Yeah the world is messed up, but we made it that way. You all know the quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Be the change you want to see in this world, it ain't gonna happen over night. And sitting around complaining about life is certainly not going to change anything. For all saying "this isn't my fault," yes it is. You allow it to continue. Just saying. I apologize if I offend anyone, I just want people to see this life isn't all that bad, it's actually quite awesome.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm afraid User ID: 36947682 that the Matrix movie is more than a movie. in fact the agents taking over people is exactly what i SEE with those around me. this "force" takes people over and scripts them a certain way. i've even had people's voices change and they say things uncharacteristic of them. dark city is another movie that accurately portrays this world. people sleeping who get programmed and scripted as they sleep. aliens dressed as humans controlling the humans...the aliens you could say to be this force...don juan matus "flyer" or the gnostic "archons"...take your pick..this "force" has probably been given many names
Anonymous Coward
Turkey
03/28/2013 04:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fact that this thread has 14 votes and 4 and a half stars tells a lot about this GLP audience. I am really not trying to start fights or come at any of you, but life is a gift people. You exist. Get outside and off this website and try and get to know real people. This place is becoming an energy sucker. Everyone hates living. Why? Yeah the world is messed up, but we made it that way. You all know the quote: "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Be the change you want to see in this world, it ain't gonna happen over night. And sitting around complaining about life is certainly not going to change anything. For all saying "this isn't my fault," yes it is. You allow it to continue. Just saying. I apologize if I offend anyone, I just want people to see this life isn't all that bad, it's actually quite awesome.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37010083

this post started out like a new-agey white wash but ended up nice.

I agree.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,

your story describes what has happened to me. things deteriorate...i hate lying but i had to force myself to lie just to keep my companion and i housed. i've been homeless 8 times already...

the "force" targets everything..any attempts at housing..any attempts for rideshares...targets finances...it will use people around you to influence you..whether thru deception, manipulation or control

this "force" isn't a god. at best most would perceive it as a malevolence.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Turkey,

once you get to where i am you don't bother will punctuation or paragraphs because communicating becomes more difficult since my head is a sieve or mush...meaning the mall is open but nobody is shopping.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/28/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
So I began to realize I wasn't alone in this struggle. Others were there on the path with me and they were surviving; maybe I could also.

Other very synchronise encounters happened. I met other people who seemed to be awake that would say things that almost knocked me over. Here was a piece of the puzzle.

Then another chance encounter and another clue; sometimes it would take me months to realize the gem they had given. Then in the midst of new strangeness or insomnia or crisis, the memory of the past event would flash into my mind. Aha! That was the lesson.

Finally my bank account went negative; there seemed no way out now. I read about a technique of using wet rice paper over the nose and mouth. Here was a gentle escape. The instructions said it might take a couple days of meditation to relax enough for the method to work.

Then at the lowest of the low, suddenly it was like a switch had been flipped. There was a job offer out of the blue; a new place to live, transportation, blah, blah, blah. Talk about a last minute rescue.

At the depth of dejection; the lowest of the low; the blackest night of the soul; a door opens and here I am. Alive and kicking and able to share this experience with others.

There more to tell of the revelations discovered along the way; the really deep, intense and probably for the most part absolutely unbelievable things that happened, but for now I have to get some rest.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
User ID: 37010083
United States,

you are unaware of what is really going on and the true nature of this LI(E)ght world. this world isn't a gift at all..it's lies, deception and manipulation

perpetual children hide under the covers and chase opiums to maintain their sleep or hypnotic trance. it takes someone of strong constitution to question things and challenge what is being presented to them

if you see this world as a gift you are BLIND to what it really is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37048882
Germany
03/28/2013 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can think of ann frank and it will be in the newspaper the next day. i can think of something and the guy we live with will script to talk about it. my life is like that 24/7

This is simple reality creation that you manifest through intent. What happens, is that you access empty space in these peoples free-will, because you are of higher awareness and therefore your free-will is greater.

We are progressing towards a higher dimension, and with it, come new abilities. But you have to not lose your mind.

This world is illusionary and many elements of it are completely artificial, as are many beings in it - but it is not an illusion.

Don't lose your mind.

montalk.net check this page. The metaphyics chapter first.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,

nice story.

i want to get something straight before i forget.

i'm an unlimited infinite being. consciousness that has always existed. i don't need to learn lessons and there is no soul growth because since i've always existed i already KNOW everything. in other words the nonsense about learning anything is just that..nonsense. the concept of soul, reincarnation, karma etc. is just more downloading and bullshit of the program. trying to convince consciousness that has ALWAYS existed that it has supposedly something to learn from a FAKE FALSE LIE world...it's laughable...

you see how the programming CLOUDs your perceptions of absolutely everything?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Netherlands
03/28/2013 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Germany,

i see everything clearly and i'm very strong so no need to worry about my mental health

people have experiences and the latch onto beliefs and they get stuck there

i didn't. i questioned everything and ended up where i am now.

you aren't gonna understand something you don't SEE with your own eyes.

plus if you still resonate with your given name then you are still in egoic character role which means you are 100% BLIND to everything i'm telling you

they don't put those movies like dark city and matrix out there for no reason. they put it right in front of your face because they know most of you are BLIND to what is going on and will interpret things based on your downloading or programming
Anonymous Coward
Germany
03/28/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Canada,

nice story.

i want to get something straight before i forget.

i'm an unlimited infinite being. consciousness that has always existed. i don't need to learn lessons and there is no soul growth because since i've always existed i already KNOW everything. in other words the nonsense about learning anything is just that..nonsense. the concept of soul, reincarnation, karma etc. is just more downloading and bullshit of the program. trying to convince consciousness that has ALWAYS existed that it has supposedly something to learn from a FAKE FALSE LIE world...it's laughable...

you see how the programming CLOUDs your perceptions of absolutely everything?

Nah, i don't think that we, as in "we" those souls that inherit human bodies, have always existed.
We probably are millions or even billions of years old.

But we were created, when the supreme consciousness has cut of a fragment of itself "us", to send it on an evolutionary path through existance, starting with the most basic form of life as minerals, then we progressed towards animal life, and now we are here. And we are about to progress even further. This goes up until the 12th dimension where we will reunite with the supreme force again.

[link to www.scribd.com]

This is a good book about it.
ohemgee
User ID: 27093497
Canada
03/28/2013 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
there will never be doom. there will never be new age new earth. there will never be rapture. there will never be a stock market crash. there will never be a big earthquake. you'll never have Super Powers. you'll never get money. all beLIEfs are LIES and just TRAPS. sex is a TRAP. "Love" illusion is a TRAP. materialism is a TRAP. money is a TRAP. drugs/alcohol are a trap. government is a corporation fiction. both sides on politics are a fiction. religion is a fiction. god doesn't exist. devil doesn't exist. higher self doesn't exist. people or characters around you are LIARS and manipulators. they pretend love. they pretend caring. they play hot and cold. they pretend friendship. they pretend conflict. you never need to pay for anything because it's not real in the first place. characters talk about the weather, traffic, paying for things. this world is a shithole that has nothing to offer me...waiting for anything to change is bullshit. wash, rinse, repeat. tomorrow will be the same as 5 years ago. poop, work, eat, sleep..repeat. the Matrix controller is deceiving, manipulating and a liar. it's stupid and i'm more intelligent than its simplistic games. characters are stupid also because i see thru their bullshit scripting. don't wait because nothing will ever change. don't take action because everything is scripted A to Z by the Matrix controller fuckhead. what's left is only food and nature but now even nature i could take it or leave it. food tastes worse and it's only your mind that says you're tasting or eating something yummy. you're all controlled pavlovian dogs. manipulated and deceived since day 1. programmed and downloaded with bullcrap. you are kept on a leash using monetary system. NOTHING ABOUT THIS WORLD WILL EVER CHANGE. DON'T BOTHER WAITING BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT. Trap world, Trap world, watcha gonna do?

Hitler?? YOUR ALIVE

GLP