User ID: 34152212
United States
03/28/2013 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Sandy Hook: NRA certificate
One of the things supposedly found at Lanza residence:

* An “Adam Lanza National Rifle Association certificate.”

Wouldn't he NRA have his name on file if he's a registered member?

Also, I'm a new NRA member and when I signed up I got an NRA card, not a certificate. Not saying there isn't a certificate, just not familiar with it.
Emlapal
User ID: 30657134
United States
03/28/2013 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Sandy Hook: NRA certificate
Ok...let me spell it out:

Officials claim that Adam Lanza was an N R A member. This is verifiable evidence. Many of the the posts here are subjective. If it is found he was not a member, then it would be a proven lie!

I know it's not as big as, let's say, a photo that may or may not be this person or that. No...this is just evidence that can be proven or disproven.

I emailed the NRA, as a card carrying member, to see if he was. Pending an answer.

K...enough of this nonsense...let's here more about dallasgoldbug and ***********Beastst...stop clicking on Sandy Hook...there were 8000 kids.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32909022
United States
03/28/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Also, I'm a new NRA member and when I signed up I got an NRA card, not a certificate. Not saying there isn't a certificate, just not familiar with it.
 Quoting: Emlapal 34152212

I think this " revelation" is a poke in the eye at the NRA. Basically they are saying...your damn right this is fake and not only that we are going to fu** with you NRA and say we found a membership.
Emlapal
United States
03/28/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think this " revelation" is a poke in the eye at the NRA. Basically they are saying...your damn right this is fake and not only that we are going to fu** with you NRA and say we found a membership.

Right..exactly...so this is to put Obama and co. Further at odds with the NRA. But why? If the NRA says he wasn't a member, then what!? Follow it to the next reasonable conclusion.
Foodstamp[CHAMP]

User ID: 30466858
United States
03/28/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
i have my "nra certificate" for the pistol course. you have to get this in CT to get a permit.......... you sure that's not what was found?

either way I think you need to be 21 to take the class........

anddddd yup

"The information is not intended as legal advice or a restatement of law and does not include: restrictions that may be placed on non-resident permits, individuals under the age of 21, qualifying permit classes, and/or any other factor which may limit reciprocity and/or recognition. For any particular situation, a licensed local attorney must be consulted for an accurate interpretation. YOU MUST ABIDE WITH ALL LAWS: STATE, FEDERAL AND LOCAL."

[link to www.nraila.org]

smoking gun ????? LOL!

Last Edited by Foodstamp[CHAMP] on 03/28/2013 08:36 PM
GOTTA GET DAT.
GOTTA GET DAT.
FOOD STAMP.
Foodstamp[CHAMP]

User ID: 30466858
United States
03/28/2013 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I could take a picture of mine just for proof however it does say...

"NRA Certificate" on it
GOTTA GET DAT.
GOTTA GET DAT.
FOOD STAMP.
Emlapal
United States
03/28/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hard to believe they would not have become members. Thanks for clearing that up but still no proof of them going to any shooting ranges.

If Nancy Lanza was so into guns and prepping, why not become a member of an organization that supports your right to have guns? Surely she could pony up the 25 bucks a year.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29782051
United States
03/29/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is the type of thing that makes it obvious this was a setup with anti gun anti NRA agenda and propaganda.

When you go over the top then you get exposed. The people that set this entire thing up went too far (if you can imagine that). To smear the NRA they planted a certificate conspicuously at the Lanza house. HOW RIDICULOUS. It is so obvious this was a plant. Especially since the NRA has no record of either Lanza.

When I was in High School I cheated on a test. Out of 75 questions I got every single one right. Do you think the teacher knew what was going on? I still could have gotten an A if I got 3,4 or 5 questions wrong and made the results look plausible but I was stupid and got every one right. In the same way these idiots screwed up and tried to get too much out of this event. Another NRA book on pistol shooting was conspicuously available as well? Come on !
chuckles
User ID: 36801153
United States
03/29/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Next it will come out that he was a TEA party member!!
Phylax

User ID: 31177572
United States
03/30/2013 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is very likely that the guns were planted too. On another thread someone said of the Lanza's apparent absence at local shooting ranges - that they must have shot them somewhere because "if you own guns you are going to shoot them." The simplest logic in that statement is that they didn't own guns.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7901784
United States
03/30/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is very likely that the guns were planted too. On another thread someone said of the Lanza's apparent absence at local shooting ranges - that they must have shot them somewhere because "if you own guns you are going to shoot them." The simplest logic in that statement is that they didn't own guns.
 Quoting: Phylax

Hum... good point.
Propagandiated

User ID: 7365566
United States
03/30/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Don't forget the receipt from the gun range in Oklahoma. That's a long drive to go out to a range. Has this oddity been discussed as well?
Propagandiated
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36876191
United States
03/30/2013 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

YA KNOW.............wtf ?
why didn't the esteemed mediyuuh go the whole 9 yds
and simpy state WHAT KIND OF friggin certificate he had ?

what the hell IS an nra certificate ?
and........SO WHAT.
if this is true,what do they want ? is the nra now supposed to be doing "background checks"", etc ???
and WHY DON'T THEY GET DOWN and dirty on his mummie who somehow didn't know how to go about getting HELP for her disturbed son ?
mediyuuh flew that 1 out there on day one AND THEN dropped it real fast.
(white cross)
User ID: 30238953
Poland
03/31/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
certificate is not member card, no?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35346045
United States
03/31/2013 01:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok...let me spell it out:

Officials claim that Adam Lanza was an N R A member. This is verifiable evidence. Many of the the posts here are subjective. If it is found he was not a member, then it would be a proven lie!

I know it's not as big as, let's say, a photo that may or may not be this person or that. No...this is just evidence that can be proven or disproven.

I emailed the NRA, as a card carrying member, to see if he was. Pending an answer.

K...enough of this nonsense...let's here more about dallasgoldbug and ***********Beastst...stop clicking on Sandy Hook...there were 8000 kids.....
 Quoting: Emlapal 30657134

They never said he was an NRA member unless you have some ifno I havent seen yet.

certificate is not member card, no?
 Quoting: (white cross) 30238953

No. Its a certificate of completion of a NRA basic pistol course. It has nothing to do with NRA membership. Its required before getting a pistol permit in CT.

[link to www.connecticutfirearmstraining.com]
UseLessRepEATER
Those who know the least obey the best: G.F.

User ID: 35746891
United States
03/31/2013 02:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
The whole thing was a PSYOP, so nothing is surprising.
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.....

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
~H. L. Mencken~

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
~Plato~

When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations,
the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.
~Dresden James~
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2013 05:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like 35346045 answered already, it is a NRA Basic Pistol Course certification required by Connecticut law before file for Pistol Permit. To access this course there is no age restrictions, the certification is not recorded into NRA database, the certification is a photocopy of piece of paper that contains first and last name of the course's attendant.

That's all. Not big deal!!

pope
Manbearpig
User ID: 1256950
Germany
03/31/2013 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Like 35346045 answered already, it is a NRA Basic Pistol Course certification required by Connecticut law before file for Pistol Permit. To access this course there is no age restrictions, the certification is not recorded into NRA database, the certification is a photocopy of piece of paper that contains first and last name of the course's attendant.
That's all. Not big deal!!

Well....isn't that convenient. Once again they can lie their ass off and not have to prove what they claim.....
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2013 01:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
/\ Hey Auschwitz guy... believe what you want to believe /\

pope
ACG
User ID: 33044158
United States
03/31/2013 08:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like Vons or Staterbros, membership/certification is a one way street. A person takes a course, passes, and gets certified. Its all automated. Members/certificate holders do no represent the establishment nor does the establishment represent the holder.

I am sure most killers own a visa, mastercard, gym club card, grocery store card and the like. When is the last time Vons are Visa was mentioned as belonging to a killer?
ACG
User ID: 33044158
United States
03/31/2013 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Come to think of it. Given Lanza has a state issued i.d. or driver license, can the state be brought into question?

Lets ban state licenses.

GLP