Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,667 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 121,453
Pageviews Today: 211,592Threads Today: 66Posts Today: 1,351
02:48 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

im a retired model. where is the most conservative,backwoods type place, small town vibe, that o can move to?

pollyanna
User ID: 18380705
United States
03/30/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
im a retired model. where is the most conservative,backwoods type place, small town vibe, that o can move to?
i'm a(still smokin hot) 40 year old retired model. i have owned my own businesses and properties. looking for a lovely conservative place, gun friendly, maybe a college to finish my degree.
somewhere to hunt and fish and publically hang wrongdoers.
somewhere with no smogtests for my vintage car, and a place where i dont have to register my home garden. a home that willa allow me more than 3 chickens and a nice rooster.
neighbors who let me smoke and bbq in my backyard. a place that maybe fireworks are legal on the fourth of jul(my b day).
a place where i can buy local milk, beer, wine, and moonshine.
a place where i can hang an american flag with no gold fringes around it. a plaxe where a woman doesn;t have to be a "superwoman". a place with county fairs and cake and pie contests. a place where i can get a nice secretary job and still have a life...
i was born and bred in los angeles. i still have hope that theres something kinder and gentler out there.
i like the simple life. cooking, cleaning,entertaining friends,participating in community stuff...

where is this?
is this even in america anymore?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
03/30/2013 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: im a retired model. where is the most conservative,backwoods type place, small town vibe, that o can move to?
I'm a remodeled tire
RAe
User ID: 3609225
United States
03/30/2013 03:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: im a retired model. where is the most conservative,backwoods type place, small town vibe, that o can move to?
how smokin hot are you cuz i'll let you build whatever you want on my land in arkansas mountain river country5a5a5a

i'm a young man and i'll take care of you
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36226622
Australia
03/30/2013 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Are you a fat alcoholic? You have STD's?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36760304
United States
03/30/2013 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
i'm a(still smokin hot) 40 year old retired model. i have owned my own businesses and properties. looking for a lovely conservative place, gun friendly, maybe a college to finish my degree.
somewhere with no smogtests for my vintage car, and a place where i dont have to register my home garden. a home that willa allow me more than 3 chickens and a nice rooster.
neighbors who let me smoke and bbq in my backyard. a place that maybe fireworks are legal on the fourth of jul(my b day).
a place where i can hang an american flag with no gold fringes around it. a plaxe where a woman doesn;t have to be a "superwoman". a place with county fairs and cake and pie contests. a place where i can get a nice secretary job and still have a life...
i was born and bred in los angeles. i still have hope that theres something kinder and gentler out there.
i like the simple life. cooking, cleaning,entertaining friends,participating in community stuff...

where is this?
 Quoting: pollyanna 18380705

Around Athens Ga!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
how smokin hot are you cuz i'll let you build whatever you want on my land in arkansas mountain river country5a5a5a

Quoting: RAe 3609225

waaaaaaaay back in the 90's
i was "Miss Teen Los Angeles

a few years later iwas

"Miss Beverly Hills"

i would have gone on to miss america, but its totally fixed.

my face hasn't changed a bit tg, but i did gain a good 20lbs since then....still not shopping in the large section. ha.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33626487
United States
03/30/2013 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
thats an average day here in central ohio LOLOLOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35473358
Canada
03/30/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
kali baby, the dream state
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
03/30/2013 03:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36226622

drink once a week (now obviously)
born again virgin.
no stds.
kittys so tight dr needs the "little speculem" to examine me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31087686
United States
03/30/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Floyd, VAbattleflag
RAe
User ID: 3609225
United States
03/30/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

a few years later iwas

"Miss Beverly Hills"

my face hasn't changed a bit tg, but i did gain a good 20lbs since then....still not shopping in the large section. ha.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18380705

That's good enough for me

1 house, a cabin, a clear river and mountains for neighbors. You're chickens are fine we can have goats too shoot I'll even get you some peacocks for style

lots of bass, turkey, deer even bear and the stay mountain lion for game

How's that sound? I somewhat resemble the man in the pink tutu if you're cool wit that let me know, hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19676829
United States
03/30/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Northern New Hampshire....conservative and remote!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

born again virgin.
no stds.

spockstarwarsOh Shit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36270349
Australia
03/30/2013 04:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

where is this?

You say your 40?. More like 16 or you reached 45KG weight. Well that is the way the modelling industry works? Outlived your purpose so young?

No, just being sarcastic towards the industry not to you personally. Hope you find your place. Plenty of similar places like that in Oz but more outside the capital cities.
BoroBoro

User ID: 5414161
Philippines
03/30/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Op.

I am an American.

If you want to live in the US. Then Alaska is your new home.

If you are adventurous, then Philippines is the place for you.

unlike the other posters. I will not take care of you. You can do that yourself.

But if you want a good neighbor and friend i am your guy. No strings and peace all around..

Cheers
Much Love, GOD Bless
BoroBoro's
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 742097
United States
03/30/2013 04:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Come to Hawko
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36270349
Australia
03/30/2013 04:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come to Hawko
 Quoting: Hawk-02

Onya Hawko. You sound like the man the OP needs. OP go for it.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Come to Hawko

lol hawko getting a blowie from a horse cruise
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37092852
Netherlands
03/30/2013 04:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
4 years ago i typed about a big waterfall instead of those old dumb pillar and church buildings...still waiting i guess.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36705639
United States
03/30/2013 04:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm a remodeled tire
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

lmao
Wingedlion27

User ID: 29123257
United States
03/30/2013 04:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

where is this?

SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI.30 MILES FROM BRANSON, GUN SHOP ON EVERY CORNER, LIKE CHURCHES,THE GRANDEST OF 4TH CELEBRATIONS, WITH RELIGIOUS OVERTONES , PEOPLE FRIENDLY, LOT'S OF EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES, FIVE MAJOR COLLEGES, ETC. ETC. IT'S WHERE i SETTLED DOWN.

i AM A MUSICIAN.

Last Edited by Wingedlion27 on 03/30/2013 04:30 AM
Wingedlion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1641109
United States
03/30/2013 04:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Might I suggest Louisiana in the early fifties. Or grow up and realize the place u seek was always just an American dream and its over now, and it's probably for the best.
Wingedlion27

User ID: 29123257
United States
03/30/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
My song for you bombshell.

Wingedlion
Hawk-02
Hawk-o-holic

User ID: 742097
United States
03/30/2013 04:47 AM

Report Abusive Post
Come to Hawko

lol hawko getting a blowie from a horse cruise

lmao
Pickle Suprise!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36166435
United States
03/30/2013 04:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

born again virgin.
no stds.

bet a fist in the poop shoot shall suffice
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17092451
United Kingdom
03/30/2013 04:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
try sandy hook, i heard you can fit a whole house in a glovebox over there..

should provide for all your seclusion needs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37104920
Australia
03/30/2013 04:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tennesee, or however you spell it, that or Sth Dakota.
thetrickybigguy

User ID: 36832934
United States
03/30/2013 04:54 AM

Report Abusive Post

where is this?

hey OP it sounds to me like you need a vacation...

come to ft laud and we'll make the drive to key west.

ever been?

it is the most beautiful drive you can make and i guarantee you it will clear out the cob webs and this time of the year the weather is the best in the world.
Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. ~

Life is about choices, you get to make them each and every day of your life. ~

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.~

Only in America... do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poloi' in Greek meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.~

“When a government is dependent for money upon the bankers, they and not the government leaders control the nation. This is because the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Financiers are without patriotism and without decency.”

If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.

Winston Churchill
old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
03/30/2013 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
look into north central Idaho. Small towns, with everything you described.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37136371
Spain
03/30/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Join a monastery I think it would do you good

coffee4
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33658427
United States
03/30/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

a few years later iwas

"Miss Beverly Hills"

That's good enough for me

1 house, a cabin, a clear river and mountains for neighbors. You're chickens are fine we can have goats too shoot I'll even get you some peacocks for style

lots of bass, turkey, deer even bear and the stay mountain lion for game

How's that sound? I somewhat resemble the man in the pink tutu if you're cool wit that let me know, hf

I don't think she's looking for some man to provide it for her, she is looking to do it on her own, sans having to give out sexual favors to male glpers.

GLP