Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,049 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 827,622
Pageviews Today: 1,471,073Threads Today: 489Posts Today: 10,357
02:38 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Words from My 5 Year Old Autistic Son: "Here Comes Jesus" !!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37153980
United States
03/30/2013 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Words from My 5 Year Old Autistic Son: "Here Comes Jesus" !!!
lol none of you have seen this viddeo so yyou dont know
luvbug
User ID: 24874084
United States
03/30/2013 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you so much for sharing your son's wonderful message of hope. You are beautiful and blessed!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
03/30/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest part of Isa/Yeshua(alayhi sallam) returning is the punishment awaiting those for worshiping him as God and twisting God's message. Bar-B-Q
 Quoting: MuslimAmerican

Praise and Glory to The Most High God Yahushua!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
i got all of the flat was get lost and so it disapeardirthed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2924495
United States
03/30/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP-- have a very very blessed Easter and please give your beautiful son a big hug from me.

Jesus IS coming.. he IS lord... every knee WILL bow and he will reconcile heaven and earth... Its not too late for those reading this thread to repent of their sins and to receive forgiveness and eternal life..

God bless you and your son, OP and thank you for your video.

"I tell you the truth.. whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned. He has crossed over from DEATH to life..." ---John 5:24
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2426721
United States
03/30/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What a wonderful Easter Message from your beautiful son!

HE IS RISEN! YES INDEED!

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!

Happy and a Blessed Easter Resurrection Day!

Susie..hfhfhfhfhfhf
 Quoting: christian

Blessed Resurrection Day to you!
Revo/elation

User ID: 1278834
United States
03/30/2013 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL
Never seen the God haters SO sensitive as you are today!
Blowing your noses in your skirts all worked up and in a tizzy over the Jesus talk. Flaming the OP and lady in the vid. ALL THE WHILE saying how "hateful, and disgusting" ALL Christians are"
Logic fail.
 Quoting: Revo/elation

I never said Christians are hateful. I said they are "intolerant, uneducated and largely imbecilic." Comprehension fail.

I will admit that I hate indoctrination of such young children. So yes, I am hate filled. But what are you going to do? Not like Christians can just stop themselves. They have to secure a new generation of dullards to fulfill their prophecy. To believe, unquestioningly, in a story where a snake could talk, and God lied. Get them young and that's easy! More mindless drones to go to church every Sunday. More money for the church!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6850261

wtf? are you 19 years old? Insert wtf EVER insults you want. The POINT is the SAME. It's pretty much always the same accusation of uneducated, intolerant,imbecile's (your words) and the POINT that they are the evil ones..(lol)

Second,If you have the mysteries of the universe including God figured out then why are you worried about it? What makes you think all believers go to a church building? what makes you know that all Christians give money? Oh you don't know...you are making a sweeping generalization yes or no?

So again, since you have all the mysteries of the universe solved with certainty, one of them being that the God of the bible is fake and all these poor people are just living a lie then shouldn't you be helping us all with your "wisdom" rather than calling them names? Who is wise?
 Quoting: Revo/elation

As if age has any bearing on this discussion. No. I'm not 19. Are you a 50 something, trailer-trash, uneducated dolt? Chances are, yes. Anyone that supports the indoctrination ofc children into something they cannot possibly understand is evil. Plan. And. Simple.

I am trying to help. I'm making arguments against such indoctrination of children. Please stop indoctrinating your children at such young ages. They do not have the ability to make those types of decisions. Wait until they are older to introduce them to it. Let them discover their faith/lack of faith organically. They do not benefit in any way by learning about it at such an early age. Forcing it on them is a form of child abuse.

But this will fall on deaf ears of course. You cannot wait, because you cannot allow them to think for themselves. Get them early. Even if they don't donate, or go to a house of worship. Just get them early. More to add to the cult, just the same. You are indeed the villains here.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6850261

I only mentioned the age because you obviously ignored the point of how Christians are called these things when the facts show (in this very thread) the opposite is true about who are filled with insults. There should be plenty of examples if its so common yet I see none. Not on this thread. I see no example of Christians on most threads doing any insulting exept of one another re: doctrine. Don't you think the fact that they are receiving these false insults kind of ironic?
If you are trying to help maybe you will answer this since you didn't answer anything else I mentioned; Is teaching kids; not to kill, respect your parents, don't be jealous of others posessions, etc. basically the 10 commandments indoctrination? how is that different than teaching values from whatever belief system you are from? Please dont use the religion cop out.
ya
User ID: 36750547
United States
03/30/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting how hostile people on this boards are to religion and God. Tons of people don't believe or don't care, but I never hear people attack religion like this. Makes you wonder about where they are coming from.
ash ye ash ye
United States
03/30/2013 06:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes happy indeed
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8064176
United States
03/30/2013 06:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a parent of a child with autism, god bless yoiu and best wishes to you and your family.
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
U.S. America is truly fucked with that amount of fundamentalist cultists.

You people have so lost connection to reality, is is not even funny anymore.

The worst thing is, you aren't even able to discuss on an intellectual level anymore. If one argues with logic and reason, you just yell louder while at the same time shut your ears so you can dwell in that swamp of ignorant religious dogma you are stuck in for this life.

And then you go on and indoctrinate your mentally handycapped child with the same things, although he is clearly too young to make up his own mind.

Truly, this is IDIOCRACY.

P.S. No, I'm not an atheist.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37157544

I was "indoctrinated" from a young age as you say is wrong. But before I became a Christian, God revealed Himself to me through a wondrous miracle that crossed over from the spiritual realm to the physical.

It was a direct answer immediately after prayer to "The Heavenly Father" for intervention.

It involved angels both fallen and holy doing battle right in front of both me and my mother. It was amazing, and the holy angels and God delivered me to this day from that particular problem even until this day, that was 40 years ago.

You have a choice, and blessed are those who believe having seen (evidence of God's existence) ...but double blessed are those who have never seen yet believe.

P.S. why would I lie to you about this. I want all to experience what I have, but it's not everyday that angels are sent on horseback non the less to fight against evil forces who were trying to destroy me at a very young age.

[link to peacewithgod.jesus.net]
 Quoting: iseeibelieve 25512421

This is amazing assuming it's true. I have no reason to doubt right now. Is there more detail on your link?

Also, to the god haters - what do you have to say about this? Kind of ruins your theory right. Unless of course you depend on all kinds of vague assumptions about how the poster is under mind control from the skill and buns reptilians. Believe whatever you want I dont' care. But don't make false accusations against people without proof.
MuslimAmerican

User ID: 26542172
United States
03/30/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
The greatest part of Isa/Yeshua(alayhi sallam) returning is the punishment awaiting those for worshiping him as God and twisting God's message. Bar-B-Q

Quoting: jdb

I'm not the one you will be taking the argument up with, enjoy explaining why you chose to ignore your own Word as clear as it is even in the butchered version of the Bible used today: Exodus 20:3-5, Matthew 6:24, I Corinthians 8:4 as well as ignored the final Prophet as prophesied by Isa himself to bring the law.

Mark my words...(judge not hypocrites) your minds have been usurp and with endocrines of lies .. if there was truth in the bible you would not be reading it because most every thing is a lie .. education,history,TV,radio and many other imprisoning propaganda.. Its a sad day when the population lets religion and government run,make there minds up for them with manipulation actions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36882187

Most of the bible has already came true, yet you still reject the only one that can save your soul.

:cross25:
 Quoting: Troubled Waters...

Someone has been listening to too much Pat Robertson, not even some the false prophecies supposedly said by Isa(alayhi sallam) himself came true as Israel was never destroyed. Even the Christian Scholars agree that almost 80% of what Isa/Jesus is claimed to have said is completely fabricated in the current King James Version. Likewise the New Testament and old Testament has had a number of Roman renovations for everything from cultural reasons to political and mythical reasons. Haven't you ever wondered why there are so many pagan traditions incorporated into modem western Christianity?

The closest you can get to the true Judaic Word inspired by God is the manuscripts in complete unadulterated form and that's practically impossible, that means the average western Christian that adheres to the western doctrine of Christianity is usually in contradiction of many of Gods laws especially idolatry. The only ones holding firm and closest are the Orthodox Jews and the (real) Orthodox Christians who've become a myth more than a reality today, same with real Muslims today everyone is Sunni, Shia, etc. neither of them is true Islam.
Feed the hungry, visit the sick, free a captive if he be unjustly confined(kidnapped/enslaved by someone). Assist any person oppressed, whether they're of the Muslim or non-Muslim. - Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alayhi wasallam)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36520082
United States
03/30/2013 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang, there are some really crude insults being thrown here. People, whether or not you believe in God, know that your actions are being accounted for right now and every word you say is being recorded. Very sad to see some of the things being said for nothing more than a video of a wonderful woman offering her blessings and love for people she doesn't know. I ask people who are attacking her and her child because of their faith to take a look at their own actions and realize the potential pain you are inflicting with your replies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21789374
United States
03/30/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lucifer more likely coming...

Oh, yes he's coming to earth too. For HIS children, and many, (those remaining on earth who finally get their wish of being rid of the Jesus freaks!) have a terrible surprise in store.
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not the one you will be taking the argument up with, enjoy explaining why you chose to ignore your own Word as clear as it is even in the butchered version of the Bible used today: Exodus 20:3-5, Matthew 6:24, I Corinthians 8:4 as well as ignored the final Prophet as prophesied by Isa himself to bring the law.

Mark my words...(judge not hypocrites) your minds have been usurp and with endocrines of lies .. if there was truth in the bible you would not be reading it because most every thing is a lie .. education,history,TV,radio and many other imprisoning propaganda.. Its a sad day when the population lets religion and government run,make there minds up for them with manipulation actions.

Most of the bible has already came true, yet you still reject the only one that can save your soul.

Someone has been listening to too much Pat Robertson, not even some the false prophecies supposedly said by Isa(alayhi sallam) himself came true as Israel was never destroyed. Even the Christian Scholars agree that almost 80% of what Isa/Jesus is claimed to have said is completely fabricated in the current King James Version. Likewise the New Testament and old Testament has had a number of Roman renovations for everything from cultural reasons to political and mythical reasons. Haven't you ever wondered why there are so many pagan traditions incorporated into modem western Christianity?

The closest you can get to the true Judaic Word inspired by God is the manuscripts in complete unadulterated form and that's practically impossible, that means the average western Christian that adheres to the western doctrine of Christianity is usually in contradiction of many of Gods laws especially idolatry. The only ones holding firm and closest are the Orthodox Jews and the (real) Orthodox Christians who've become a myth more than a reality today, same with real Muslims today everyone is Sunni, Shia, etc. neither of them is true Islam.

blah blah blah. Again. Jesus won't be giving a written test to see who memorized a book. But He will test hearts and replay your words, your choice FOR or AGAINST. But if you never think that's coming then you won't acknowledge that. So do whatever you want! Each example like this is building a case. So in a way each time someone brings up the fact that Jesus was the son of God and you deny Him it makes us like a spiritual grim reaper. Dark huh. Do whatever you want.
shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
03/30/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Dang, there are some really crude insults being thrown here. People, whether or not you believe in God, know that your actions are being accounted for right now and every word you say is being recorded. Very sad to see some of the things being said for nothing more than a video of a wonderful woman offering her blessings and love for people she doesn't know. I ask people who are attacking her and her child because of their faith to take a look at their own actions and realize the potential pain you are inflicting with your replies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36520082

Agreed the souless are out there.
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 07:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

Religion. That's all you got? Christianity won't save anyone no more than an explosive device filled with nails and shrapnel strapped to the waist of a child will guarantee "virgins". The only thing that will save you is whether you are FOR Jesus or AGAINST Him. so do whatever.
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 07:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
why so many haters?

wtf
 Quoting: I'm like, WTF?

Demon infestation..

The Exterminator will rid the pests very soon!!!

Quoting: christian

chuckle

I predict tears.
Funny when these glp god hater warriors dish it out. They don't like it so much when their paradaigm of a weak Christians gets shattered with a response asking simple questions.
You mockers can only talk about religion. It's your cop out. A deception.
You've seen too many pictures of baby Jesus in the manger.
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Like most children of religious zealots, I guarantee they will be scarred for life.

whatever
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6730757

So again, since you have all the mysteries of the universe solved with certainty, one of them being that the God of the bible is fake and all these poor people are just living a lie then shouldn't you be helping us all with your "wisdom" rather than insulting strangers from your keyboard calling them names? Shouldn't you have a much higher calling and level and wisdom?
Who is wise then? (save your typing with a "religion" cop out)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13039567
United States
03/30/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont be alarmed, 5 years olds are beginning cognitive development, and tend to repeat things they hear all day
 Quoting: overwatch

Yep. My 6 year old son, who has no idea what religion is brought up the word church the other day. I said, "Church?" He said, "Yeah, where the dead people go." lmao It was priceless.
 Quoting: YankeeRose555

My heart breaks whenever I see you make a post about Jesus. This is the honest truth... You're lost and need to seek the Lord. He really is good.
Revo/elation

United States
03/30/2013 07:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward, don't be such a dick.
 Quoting: Doc Savage

It's like this .......... I don't go to church and be a dick by spewing conspiracy theories - xtians coming here spewing religious shit are begging by action to have people be dicks to them.

Fuck off.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37115978

And out of a whole forum with 90 threads on the first page alone.....

you choose this one.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32381683

So why no unbelievers can answer this simple question? What specifically is it that drives you to want to come into a thread an insult and call people names over their beliefs while you all talk about being "free-thinkers" and call believers hypocrites (lol)
Doc SavageModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 37086917
United States
03/30/2013 07:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
no one cares about what your retarded son said.

jesus isnt real
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36029089

Hey, Anonymous Coward...

You know what you said about "no one cares"?

Well, just apply that to your pathetic, cowardly little attempt at a relevant and sane comment.

It'll be far more truthful and accurate.

Idiot AC
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31381689
Netherlands
03/30/2013 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeshua (Jesus) won't return before 2056 something like that, Yawhe (God) will let the NWO rule for one hour meaning 41,6 years or approximately 41 years and 7 months from the year 2017 which is likely to be the year, but only Yawhe knows the exact time, so this is my personal personal belief after quite a long research, anyways some believers should get snatched up as soon as the antichrist is revealed which also implies that the temple of Salomon is rebuilt, only believers watching for him will see him and be snatch up to heaven, the wicked won't see the first return, many will disappear overnight that precise day but the wicked will go thru the great tribulation and suffer a lot, those that will repent later will be saved but won't escape a violent death , they should also not take the mark of the beast or miss salvation.

So don't be to excited yet, that little boy has just transmitted a good news to the believers, he's coming soon but that won't be this year neither next year, there are still some years to pass and events to be fulfilled before we really get to know who the son of perdition really is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37155584

Still some years to pass? That's what people been claiming for over 2000 years now. Anyhow. Can you explain why the crucifixion is called ‘Good Friday’? Doesn't sound like a good day to me and really not something to celibate at all. Kind of freaks me out people of faith participate in this evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1581136
United States
03/30/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1518033
Japan
03/30/2013 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
dont be alarmed, 5 years olds are beginning cognitive development, and tend to repeat things they hear all day
 Quoting: overwatch

Yep. My 6 year old son, who has no idea what religion is brought up the word church the other day. I said, "Church?" He said, "Yeah, where the dead people go." lmao It was priceless.
 Quoting: YankeeRose555

Thanks. I laughed and laughed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31381689
Netherlands
03/30/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

And who told you all this? God?
Adventus Domini

User ID: 25093588
United States
03/30/2013 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can see your light. Brilliant.

See you here, there, or in the air.

Happy Resurrection Day!

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]

Last Edited by Adventus Domini on 03/30/2013 08:22 PM
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
TenStar'd

User ID: 36626816
United States
03/30/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36520082

This - the law of Karma is a real as it gets on earth And in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Also, thanks OP for daring to show your heart and faith. Tis the season.
Be strong one and all, in your love.
God does not test us, He strengthens us. For if we are fully in Faith, He girds the armor evermore.
Marisol

User ID: 35350096
Puerto Rico
03/30/2013 08:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
goodnewsgoodnewsgoodnews

This is me in the video...I had to share with you all hf!

HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!!

HE IS RISEN!! AMEN!!

I hope you're blessed by this message grouphug!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

happyheart
 Quoting: BetteDavisEyes

"Out of the mouths of babes and infants you have prepared praises for yourself..." (Parallel Bible - Matthew 21:16). What a precious and deeply significant confirmation for you and your family of His love.

Few are the ears that truly listen or the eyes that really see that the Bridegroom is soon coming to claim his bride. Gather oil for the journey Home; then the world can experience all of the darkness it adores.

IHS

twirl
*A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip."

GLP