Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,975 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 699,171
Pageviews Today: 1,215,195Threads Today: 393Posts Today: 8,044
12:21 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 740618
Canada
03/30/2013 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…
What would be killing the mothers, and not the babies?

Or are the mothers simply abandoning the babies and going somewhere else?

If it were radiation killing the mothers, the babies would be dead from it too, before the mother, or around the same time, wouldn't they?

Is it perhaps the food supply has moved away, and the mothers leave the babies behind to follow the fish?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37066320

Good questions
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8379586
United States
Report Abusive Post
Re: Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…
This is over 3 weeks old. Sorry folks. Gotta love the MSM reports tho.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
Report Abusive Post
According to the University of California, the sea lions all are testing positive for Radioactive Cesium. They must be eating fish that are heavily contaminated from Fukushima.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16674316

Need a link please
Waterbug

User ID: 34388912
United States
03/30/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8379586

Actually, it's ongoing..

sleep
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/30/2013 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What would be killing the mothers, and not the babies?

Or are the mothers simply abandoning the babies and going somewhere else?

If it were radiation killing the mothers, the babies would be dead from it too, before the mother, or around the same time, wouldn't they?

Is it perhaps the food supply has moved away, and the mothers leave the babies behind to follow the fish?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37066320

Infants are more susceptible to radioactive particulate damage then are adults.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16674316

Absolutely true
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5648569
United States
03/30/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
A member of my family was volunteering at our local marine rescue center when Fukushima transpired, a couple of months after the accident the federal government came to the center and tested all the workers bold for some peculiar reason. I always wondered if it was related.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33971448
Canada
03/30/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
The babies are getting weined right now but there is no food for them. There is no food in the oceans for anything.

Those super trollers that net everything need to get banned and I mean right now from everywhere in the ocean. Everywhere.

Even if you do not eat seafood or fish doesn't mean that when the oceans die that we won't cause we will.

The oceans are a spoke in the wheel of life. A big one. When they die we die.

Enstein said that when the bees die we have about 2 years also.

This planet is so done its well cooked and so we shall be.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/30/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is over 2 years old....this is whats coming
Anonymous Coward
Canada
03/30/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, it's ongoing..

:sleep:
 Quoting: Waterbug

People just dont seem to get that ya know?
Waterbug

User ID: 34388912
United States
03/30/2013 09:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Actually, it's ongoing..

sleep
 Quoting: Waterbug

People just dont seem to get that ya know?
 Quoting: RememberThat

They will have to, eventually.
It ain't going away for a long, long time...
Cesium-137 decays for 300 years.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24289757
United States
03/30/2013 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.nmfs.noaa.gov]

Its out of control...they are no doubt radioactive IMHO....they just wont admit it.

Dont touch em, for that matter, stay off the damn beaches.

[link to enenews.com]
Trs 80

User ID: 13903016
United States
03/30/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm wondering if there's a connection between whats going on there with the sea lions & other sea food, because, twice earlier this year from different supermarkets, I purchased bumble bee tuna and on both of those occasions, both cans, when opened, where in the rotting process, something I've never seen in my 40 plus years of buying said solid albacore bumble bee tuna.
hi
PSO

User ID: 25224162
United States
Report Abusive Post
Every picture tells a story.

It's a sad story for Earth, but things turn abruptly one fine day.

Wankers the world over will be saying,

"OMFG!

It was .."

;)

-

heh
but seriously reader, you knew not so long ago, didn't you.[ a statement of fact].

You now are assimulating this data,
very
slowly,
because it has started about two months now, hasn't it.[another statement of fact],
and you came here, in an unusual way, didn't you. [again, statement of fact, requiring no question 'mark']

-
Let me tell you something of substance and value- wisdom never rusts.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
now start your search.

we change things,
we hold hands,
we sing new songs,
we are the change,
not O,
not govt
not mommy daddy, daddy daddy
not any THING,
it's I
say I
say i am
say i am that

come on people now, shine on your brother, everybody get toegther try to love one another right now,

yes, it's a big fookin deal
to me ;)
The Godhead is never an object of it's own knowledge, just as a knife doesn't cut itself, fire doesn't burn itself, light doesn't illumine itself, It's always an endless mystery to Itself.- Alan Watts
-
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.- Lao Tzu
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36044026
United States
Report Abusive Post
agent People need to quit sticking their nose where it doesn't belong an quit running their mouth about things they have no knowledge of.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36928794

Causing a stir am I?

Good

Jesus H Christ shut the hell up you freakin' meth head.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4479272

applause2I dont do meth....next
Citizenperth

User ID: 36740537
Australia
03/30/2013 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
only taken them how many years to install a 'water treatment system'?.. no wonder the oceans are dead......

in other news, they cancelled a new reactor near fukushima, because the area is too irradiated.... already......

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 03/30/2013 09:56 PM
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37066320
United States
03/30/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
The babies are getting weined right now but there is no food for them. There is no food in the oceans for anything.

Those super trollers that net everything need to get banned and I mean right now from everywhere in the ocean. Everywhere.

Even if you do not eat seafood or fish doesn't mean that when the oceans die that we won't cause we will.

The oceans are a spoke in the wheel of life. A big one. When they die we die.

Enstein said that when the bees die we have about 2 years also.

This planet is so done its well cooked and so we shall be.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33971448

How far up and down the coast is this happening with the starving young sea lions? The massive dolphin pod was off the coast of southern California.

It sounds like the 'researchers' need to do a fish population study of the area and see how many and what kind are in the area.

It could be from over-fishing. It could be that the radioactivity in the water is finally killing off the food supply, or it could be from some navy testing (ELF or some such), or it could be from geologic disturbances like methane release, or underwater volcanism is driving the fish away from the area. Those things are what I'd suspect. Perhaps even a combination of all of them...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13229821
United States
03/30/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its out of control...they are no doubt radioactive IMHO....they just wont admit it.

[link to enenews.com]

maybe they have been ingesting smoke alarms
Propagandiated

User ID: 7365566
United States
03/30/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I can't recall the source of the radiation analysis charts that I had seen, but during 2011 within weeks of Fukushima blowing, Cesium 137 was being detected in the Bay Area, at least.

Since then, the radiation must have circumvented the globe so many times that it is everywhere.

It is a problem so profound that every able bodied nation should be attempting to assist Japan in lessening the damage done.

May of last year, the media outlets reported radiated tuna had made it to CA, also.
Propagandiated
Lex
User ID: 36773218
United States
03/30/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seal Team 6?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33294695

You mean the U.S.S Ronald Reagan?

I just mean "Dead Seals" being in the news

Coinkydink? WTF is going on?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33294695

The End.....in slo mo

^That
BS Smeller

User ID: 7127676
United States
03/30/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
good find OP

5*
BKK
-----------------------
"A God of the Gaps is assigned
responsibility for what we do not yet understand." Carl Sagan
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9787765
United States
03/30/2013 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sarah Conner

User ID: 1513903
United States
03/30/2013 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
NBC said that a bunch of starving seal pups showed up on the South CA coast. Moms go out to hunt, but aren't coming back with food because the herring and mackerel that the seals feed on, aren't there. So, what has happened to the herring? Radiation? Methane releases? This is not good at all. If the herring and mackerel go, most of the bigger fish will go. We'll be left with sea worms, jellyfish, and slime.

dynamite
saturn12

User ID: 30206257
United States
03/30/2013 10:38 PM

Report Abusive Post
Lucky I'm sane after all I've been through...lol
 Quoting: Southern OR

life's been good to me so far.... :-}
Never Enough Wine!!
Citizenperth

User ID: 36740537
Australia
03/30/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
NBC said that a bunch of starving seal pups showed up on the South CA coast. Moms go out to hunt, but aren't coming back with food because the herring and mackerel that the seals feed on, aren't there. So, what has happened to the herring? Radiation? Methane releases? This is not good at all. If the herring and mackerel go, most of the bigger fish will go. We'll be left with sea worms, jellyfish, and slime.

dynamite
 Quoting: Sarah Conner

bio-accumulation......
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Talamasca

User ID: 25848731
United States
03/30/2013 10:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I love that they say "And no one knows why this is happening" as if their food supply isn't depleted by overfishing and pollutants. They know why, they just don't want to rock the boat.
Talamasca- We watch and we are always here
REVELATION 16:3
User ID: 682255
United States
03/30/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The second angel poured out his bowl on the sea, and it turned into blood like that of a dead person, and every living thing in the sea died."

-- Rev. 16:3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31055139
Canada
03/30/2013 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
What really pisses me off about things like this is that the innocent suffer and lose their lives while the fuckheads that cause these things keep cashing checks and things for them continue as usual.

People killing and abusing other people upsets me but when innocent animals are hurt and killed then I'm ready to fucking go off on those responsible.

If this is the start of the death of our oceans due to man kinds greed I've had it. it's time to find those responsible and hold them accountable for their actions.

I told this guy and he's pissed off too

:maddog:
 Quoting: TDJ

+1...........
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19138044
Latvia
03/30/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

Radioactive seal ions killed the sea lions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
03/30/2013 11:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not certain if this was brought up in here yet but...

WTF? Now Manatees Are Dying off Both Florida Coasts

[link to www.motherjones.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37161161
United States
03/30/2013 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Chink bastards have something to do with this. They're polluting the whole planet.

GLP