Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,115 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,043,870
Pageviews Today: 1,741,485Threads Today: 695Posts Today: 12,543
05:12 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13284416
United States
03/30/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…
TOTAL garbage!

IF it's a CBS Los Angeles, WHY no actual link there?

I LIVE in SoCal, and NO such thing has made the news here.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36583121
United States
03/30/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Update: CBS Los Angeles: “Dead sea lions everywhere” — Rescuer: I’ve never seen anything like this…
I love that they say "And no one knows why this is happening" as if their food supply isn't depleted by overfishing and pollutants. They know why, they just don't want to rock the boat.
 Quoting: Talamasca

^^Yep^^

Ecosystems are crashing all around us.

We don't have much time left.

In 100 years nothing much will be left but bugs and lichen.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
03/30/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOTAL garbage!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13284416

[link to www.nbcbayarea.com]
Citizenperth

User ID: 36740537
Australia
03/30/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOTAL garbage!

[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36635530
Netherlands
03/30/2013 11:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
According to the University of California, the sea lions all are testing positive for Radioactive Cesium. They must be eating fish that are heavily contaminated from Fukushima.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16674316

And there it is.

I'm just guessing that 1/3rd of the sea is turning to "blood", and 1/3rd of the fish are dead or dying.
 Quoting: The Comedian

My thoughts
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26289561
United States
03/30/2013 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOTAL garbage!

Quoting: exiled1

This link is to a story from 2010, you dope.bsflag
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/30/2013 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
TOTAL garbage!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26289561

call me a dope?? shits been going on for years and this is the first you've heard of it!!peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22358690
United States
03/31/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Its got to be radiation.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21445718
United States
03/31/2013 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
The 'mass animal die offs' continue to occur worldwide...at an increasing rate, especially the oceanic life.

Yet, despite this increasing and alarming FACT, the world's governments remain silent as to why and the majority of sheeple continue about their business as if everything is normal, when clearly... it's NOT.
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

:kahneye:

Let's see, natural disasters of biblical proportions, rivers and frozen lakes turning blood red, monster tornadoes in places and during seasons where/when they should not be occurring, spiders raining down from the sky, an increase in large space rocks raining down from the skies, biblical swarms of locusts, crazy solar activity....and just within the last week another massive sea life die-off accompanied by a storm the size of the Atlantic Ocean...Yeah, nothing to see here - everything is okay. Move along, please, in an orderly fashion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11346300
United States
03/31/2013 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut it down, head for the hills, done
 Quoting: addison8

no shit! anyone still eating seafood is out of their fucking minds!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35635674

Even the Atlantic is unsafe...Fuku radiation has been detected there as well.
 Quoting: RememberThat

This......
Citizenperth

Australia
03/31/2013 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
shut it down, head for the hills, done
 Quoting: addison8

no shit! anyone still eating seafood is out of their fucking minds!!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35635674

Even the Atlantic is unsafe...Fuku radiation has been detected there as well.

This......
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11346300

stopped eating anything that doesn't come out of an australian creek back in '11.... damn shame....
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Take Boron Everyday
User ID: 37085486
United States
03/31/2013 01:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
take boron, it's cheap, a little every day, it helps prevent radio active particles from being absorbed by your body, it also helps prevent prostate cancer in men.....

The Pacific is dying.... so far there has been about 900 trillion becquerels of strontium 90 have been dumped into the pacific, from Fukishima.

Back ground radiation is increasing and the west coast is at risk..... stay off the beaches in Santa Monica, the debris field from Japan will be hitting soon...

and the worst is that it's still going on, and will continue to go on for the next 40 years, there is no technology available to fix Fukshima, the core of two reactors are missing.... Go to Rense he's been covering the whole thing since the start....

Do you think, corporate media is going to release the truth about this hell no, that would destroy the nuclear power industry here and everywhere....

There should be a world wide taskforce of scientists to work on this disaster, and come up with solutions.....but there won't be

If you can get to the southern hemisphere, the waters of the southern hemisphere and the northern don't mix that much...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35841568
United States
03/31/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
The military doesn't care about sea life, or your life.
Citizenperth

Australia
03/31/2013 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
take boron, it's cheap, a little every day, it helps prevent radio active particles from being absorbed by your body, it also helps prevent prostate cancer in men.....

The Pacific is dying.... so far there has been about 900 trillion becquerels of strontium 90 have been dumped into the pacific, from Fukishima.

Back ground radiation is increasing and the west coast is at risk..... stay off the beaches in Santa Monica, the debris field from Japan will be hitting soon...

and the worst is that it's still going on, and will continue to go on for the next 40 years, there is no technology available to fix Fukshima, the core of two reactors are missing.... Go to Rense he's been covering the whole thing since the start....

Do you think, corporate media is going to release the truth about this hell no, that would destroy the nuclear power industry here and everywhere....

There should be a world wide taskforce of scientists to work on this disaster, and come up with solutions.....but there won't be

If you can get to the southern hemisphere, the waters of the southern hemisphere and the northern don't mix that much...
 Quoting: Take Boron Everyday 37085486

yes
yes and yes.....

we got hit in aus in darwin, but not that much...... so far as the sea goes.. they have mixed.... although again yes.. it took a while....

so far as boron goes yes, and iodine... bit to late for iodine, but they are using boron quietly with field animals world wide.....

on a final note... we can't 'shut down' a nuke plant... we can only put them into cold shut down.. hardly a sollution.....

tepcofishsml

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 03/31/2013 01:10 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1401964
Norway
03/31/2013 01:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
agent People need to quit sticking their nose where it doesn't belong an quit running their mouth about things they have no knowledge of.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36928794

Causing a stir am I?

Good

Remember you can be silenced.....
Just saying.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1401964
Norway
03/31/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
You need to watch what your saying.
LahLuna

User ID: 24334938
United States
03/31/2013 01:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The 'mass animal die offs' continue to occur worldwide...at an increasing rate, especially the oceanic life.

Yet, despite this increasing and alarming FACT, the world's governments remain silent as to why and the majority of sheeple continue about their business as if everything is normal, when clearly... it's NOT.
 Quoting: Knowbody Special

:kahneye:

Let's see, natural disasters of biblical proportions, rivers and frozen lakes turning blood red, monster tornadoes in places and during seasons where/when they should not be occurring, spiders raining down from the sky, an increase in large space rocks raining down from the skies, biblical swarms of locusts, crazy solar activity....and just within the last week another massive sea life die-off accompanied by a storm the size of the Atlantic Ocean...Yeah, nothing to see here - everything is okay. Move along, please, in an orderly fashion.
 Quoting: FreakObserver

I'm kind of housebound and don't really get a chance to talk to many people, but last month there was a youtube vid about all the crazy stuff that went down, all in just that one month, wonder what March would/will look like. Could you tell me a bit more about these things you listed? Some I've heard of, but some I have not. TIA!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27911654
United States
03/31/2013 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
The death of the sea lions has nothing to do with radiation.
Mermaid
User ID: 37177819
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Same thing happened around mid last year, in the South Pacific. Once near southern Australia, and once near New Zealand, within a short time frame from each other. Just seal pups washed up dead, no adults.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37054778
Japan
03/31/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Video from CBS
[link to news.yahoo.com]

It does not seem like these are just pups that swam to shore while mother was hunting.

I don't think mothers just leave all their pups alone, otherwise there'd be not surviving pups (shark food).

I think the mothers have abandoned all their pups, maybe because they've eaten radiated or otherwise poisoned food and have died suddenly. It's also odd that no adult sea lions have washed up.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 18681750

The pups drank their mothers irradiated milk as they were dying....

Any Source for this Claim?

I mean it would be the most easiest Way,
when we are able proof that Radiation is the Cause
and without a Doubt!

But this is not happening!

So we need to ask: *Why do they don:t look for the Milk*
or *Had they looked already and find something/ or nothing*

Baby Seals are "cute Animals" but imo. it is toooo early
for them to die because of F:Shima!
Citizenperth

Australia
03/31/2013 01:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
The death of the sea lions has nothing to do with radiation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27911654

of course not....

hentaidoom

after a few years and all of the news (albeit) nicely subverted?......
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5366990
United States
03/31/2013 01:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can wipe the oil with dawn but how do you uncontaminate from nuclear fallout.

Sushi/
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36122223
United States
03/31/2013 01:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
damn. this sounds like DOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Talamasca

User ID: 25848731
United States
03/31/2013 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
TOTAL garbage!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26289561

I live in Los Angles and it has been on NBC news twice in the past week. They have been keeping sick seals in public bathrooms on Huntington Beach because there were too many to transport at one time. Instead of yelling BS, maybe you should actually watch the news...
Talamasca- We watch and we are always here
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10695988
Denmark
03/31/2013 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
agent People need to quit sticking their nose where it doesn't belong an quit running their mouth about things they have no knowledge of.

Well maby its time for you to drag your head out of your ass and get some knowledge.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5366990
United States
03/31/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can we all agree someone wants to kill us, Poison the sea, poison the land.

Same page? Anyone?
Citizenperth

Australia
03/31/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

Same page? Anyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5366990

yup

chronology

[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37054778
Japan
03/31/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Same page? Anyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5366990

Yes, this is a good, the "most logical" Step!
Anonymous Coward
United States
03/31/2013 01:29 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well maby its time for you to drag your head out of your ass and get some knowledge.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10695988

lol..smartass doesn't translate very well on this site...peace
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10695988
Denmark
03/31/2013 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Dont you guys know? We have killed the seven seas long time ago. Now is when it hits us all over the planet.Everybody on this planet has to STOP eating seafood now.

GLP