Neim-Ya'shar
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 35566260
Netherlands
03/30/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
THE JUDAS SYNDROMEl "AND THEY WILL DELIVER YOU UP TO BE PERSECUTED"
"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

M,JJK,J

Who is the messiah referring to? Who was he talking to?

I know he was talking to the Hebrew Israelite true believers his apostles who obeyed and walked in his commands and laws.Those that truly believed and had the faith that he was the one sent from God.

The ones who gave him up started with one of his very own an apostle who was more focused on the money and material.He had a zeal for God but not the real knowledge and was friends of greed and selfishness.

In Christs time there were various religious denominations the Saduccees Pharasees the Zealots the Scribes.They as powerful organizations a majority were opposed to his teaching and did influence the citizens with their false accusations and slander.They were the ones who reported him to the authorities, yes religious men with their own made up laws and antichrist gatherings. They kissed up to Rome, the democratic government of Israel to slay the Christ.

We are approaching the end time and it is becoming quite evident that the hostility law keepers will soon see is not from the worldly people but many who follow these new age religions.These are the ones will be reporting the true and honorable believers to the authorities. What is funny to me is the religious structure today are the same Romans and False Jews antichrist cult from the days of Christ.These are the same culprits standing in your pulpits.

You already see the soft stance these institutions take against sin particularly gays and lesbianism adultery lying stealing and pedophiles. We are seeing the hostility right here on forums from certain Christians when truth is being addressed regarding the LAWS of God.

They have sold out! and now the world has them by the Testicles,because the worldly don't see a standard so they challenge you.What can you say to us? they ask: we don't see no difference in your conduct.You said there is no law so why not a gay pastor?Now to speak against such a sin is taboo and the cowardly men on the altar will not take a stance,but compromises and make the upright ones the enemy.

Messiah told us believers in the future these religious men and women will hate us like they hated him and I see it every day. The religious system are taking you down the path of lawlessness and tardiness and you love it so. You want that lawless walk with that false Jesus Rome gave to you.No responsibility just grace and when truth of God comes along you get mad and cast stones at his words.

To the true brothers and sisters do not be deceived you will be persecuted and turned in by those you trust and love .Brother will go against brother,sister against sister,mother against daughter, father against son. Your best friend will turn you in,this is what the verse means,because when they see you are doing God's will they will turn you in to stay friends with the world.They will get their meal tickets from the beast system because the children of God will be a prized asset.

The beast is after God's true people and many of you do not know it yet but are sitting in these false houses of worship and by nature you are an Israelite by blood,The churches have lied to us all and told you you are gentiles and many of you are not.But the father gave us the signs between us and him that in the last days he will know us by our obedience .

The first sign he gave us is in genesis the shabbat his day. He said it is a sign between him and his people. The second sign is the passover his passover a memorial in our hand and between our eyes that we keep his law in our mouths and teach our children the same.

"IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS"

GOD'S MARK
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt

Last Edited by Neim-Ya'shar on 04/13/2014 12:48 AM
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Neim-Ya'shar  (OP)

User ID: 1333437
Netherlands
03/30/2013 09:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: THE JUDAS SYNDROMEl "AND THEY WILL DELIVER YOU UP TO BE PERSECUTED"
bump
1 But these took this counsel among themselves, that they would leave the multitude of the heathen, and go forth into a further country, where never mankind dwelt,
42 That they might there keep their statutes, which they never kept in their own land.
43 And they entered into Euphrates by the narrow places of the river.
44 For the most High then shewed signs for them, and held still the flood, till they were passed over.
45 For through that country there was a great way to go, namely, of a year and a half: and the same region is called Arsareth.
46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come,
:knoup:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13813766
Australia
03/30/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

:M,JJK,J:

I know he was talking to the hebrew Israelite true believers his apostles who obeyed and walked in his commands and laws.Those that truly believed and had the faith that he was the one sent from God.

The ones who gave him up started with one of his very own an apostle who was more focused on the money and material.He had a zeal for God but not the real knowledge and was friends of greed and selfishness.

In Christs time there were various religious denominations the Sadduccees Pharasees the Zealots the Essenes the Scribes.They as organizations were all opposed to his teaching and did influence the citizens with their false accusations and slander.They were the ones who reported him to the authorities, yes religious men with their own made up laws and antichrist gatherings. They kissed up to Rome, the democratic government of Israel to slay the Christ.

We are approaching the end time and it is becoming quite evident that the hostility we will soon see is not from the worldly people but many who say Lord Lord.These are the ones will be reporting the true and honorable believers to the athorities. What is funny to me is these are the same Romans and fasle Jews who gave you this false religion and you believe every piece of hogwash they gave you as doctrine

You already see the soft stance these institutions take against sin particularly gays and lesbianism adultary lying stealing and pedophiles. We are seeing the hostility right here on forums from certain Christians when truth is being addressed regarding the LAWS of God.They have sold! out and now the world has them by the testees,because they don't see a standard so they challenge you,what can you say to us we don't see no difference?

Messiah told us believers in the future they will hate us like they hated him and I see it every day. The religious system are taking you down the path of lawlessness and tardiness and you love it so. You want that lawless walk with that false Jesus Rome gave to you.No responsibility just grace and when truth comes along you get mad and cast stones at his words.

To the true brothers and sisters do not be deceived you will be persecuted and turned by those you trust and love .Brother will go against brother,sister against sister,mother against daughter, father against son. Your best friend will turn you in,this is what the verse means,because when they see you are doing God's will they will turn you in to stay friends with the world.They will get their meal tickets from the beast system.

The beast is after God's true people and many of you do not know it yet but are sitting in these false houses of worship and you are an Israelite by blood,The churches have lied to us all and told you you are gentiles and many of you are not.But the father gave us the signs between us and him that in the last days he will know us by our obedience .

The first sign he gave us is in genesis the shabbat his day. He said it is a sign between him and his people. The second sign is the passover his passover a memorial in our hand and between our eyes that we keep his law in our mouths and teach our children the same.

JESUS: "IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WILL KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS"

GOD'S MARK
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt
 Quoting: Neim-Ya'shar

You are a false teacher.
IAMIAM

User ID: 18016289
United States
03/30/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

M,JJK,J

I know he was talking to the hebrew Israelite true believers his apostles who obeyed and walked in his commands and laws.Those that truly believed and had the faith that he was the one sent from God.

In Christs time there were various religious denominations the Sadduccees Pharasees the Zealots the Essenes the Scribes.They as organizations were all opposed to his teaching and did influence the citizens with their false accusations and slander.They were the ones who reported him to the authorities, yes religious men with their own made up laws and antichrist gatherings. They kissed up to Rome, the democratic government of Israel to slay the Christ.

We are approaching the end time and it is becoming quite evident that the hostility we will soon see is not from the worldly people but many who say Lord Lord.These are the ones will be reporting the true and honorable believers to the athorities. What is funny to me is these are the same Romans and fasle Jews who gave you this false religion and you believe every piece of hogwash they gave you as doctrine

You already see the soft stance these institutions take against sin particularly gays and lesbianism adultary lying stealing and pedophiles. We are seeing the hostility right here on forums from certain Christians when truth is being addressed regarding the LAWS of God.They have sold! out and now the world has them by the testees,because they don't see a standard so they challenge you,what can you say to us we don't see no difference?

Messiah told us believers in the future they will hate us like they hated him and I see it every day. The religious system are taking you down the path of lawlessness and tardiness and you love it so. You want that lawless walk with that false Jesus Rome gave to you.No responsibility just grace and when truth comes along you get mad and cast stones at his words.

To the true brothers and sisters do not be deceived you will be persecuted and turned by those you trust and love .Brother will go against brother,sister against sister,mother against daughter, father against son. Your best friend will turn you in,this is what the verse means,because when they see you are doing God's will they will turn you in to stay friends with the world.They will get their meal tickets from the beast system.

The beast is after God's true people and many of you do not know it yet but are sitting in these false houses of worship and you are an Israelite by blood,The churches have lied to us all and told you you are gentiles and many of you are not.But the father gave us the signs between us and him that in the last days he will know us by our obedience .

GOD'S MARK

You are a false teacher.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 13813766

Care to elaborate?

Let's hear it!

The Whole World is gathered here to listen.

What have YOU to say on the matter?

Oh, and why not tell us who you are while you are at it?
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOD'S MARK
I have a question for you and you know and I know you will not answer it because if you do you will be proved to be the false teacher you are.The question is this.WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO KEEP THE SABBATH!???
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

GOD'S MARK

You are a false teacher.

Care to elaborate?

Let's hear it!

Quoting: IAMIAM

Tell you who I am?Then why do you not tell us who you are?OH you give us a stage name and that means you have?That is how deluded you are.
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

M,JJK,J

GOD'S MARK

You are a false teacher.

Care to elaborate?

Let's hear it!

Tell you who I am?Then why do you not tell us who you are?OH you give us a stage name and that means you have?That is how deluded you are.

The name I was given at Birth is Arthur.

I was born in Baltimore, Maryland home of Bethlehem Steel.

I no longer go by that name, having laid down that name and that life to walk with the LORD.

I am neither a Jew, Christian, nor Muslim, but simply a servant of the LORD Almighty.

My name is between me and my maker, but you may know me by the one given at my birth.

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
well come on you answer then.You claim to keep the sabbath dont you?Then why do you violate it.All you people that claim to keep the sabbath do not keep it.Simply having saturday off is NOT keeping the sabbath.So why claim to keep the sabbath when you do not keep it?If you are in USA today which is a saturday and you are on the computer and claiming to keep the sabbath then you BROKE the sabbath.If you turned a light on you BROKE the sabbath.If you ate food you did not prepare yourelf you BROKE the sabbath.
So why teach that you must keep the sabbath but then not keep it?You both teach with authority and both have no authority to teach.

The Sabbath was given to Man as a day of Rest. It is a Gift, and should be treated as such.

As for me, I treat everyday as the sabbath, keeping it Holy, and resting in the LORD.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
well come on you answer then.You claim to keep the sabbath dont you?Then why do you violate it.All you people that claim to keep the sabbath do not keep it.Simply having saturday off is NOT keeping the sabbath.So why claim to keep the sabbath when you do not keep it?If you are in USA today which is a saturday and you are on the computer and claiming to keep the sabbath then you BROKE the sabbath.If you turned a light on you BROKE the sabbath.If you ate food you did not prepare yourelf you BROKE the sabbath.
So why teach that you must keep the sabbath but then not keep it?You both teach with authority and both have no authority to teach.

The Sabbath was given to Man as a day of Rest. It is a Gift, and should be treated as such.

As for me, I treat everyday as the sabbath, keeping it Holy, and resting in the LORD.
Did you keep it holy on the day you condemned yourself by swearing at me?
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

so you justify your lies with more lies.You break the sabbath that you claim that we \have to follow.SIMPLE AS THAT!

I told you I am neither Jew, Christian, nor Muslim.

Who are you to call me a Liar for not following laws which do not apply to me?

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is a false teacher because he tells everyone to keep the sabbath but fails to tell them that when they break the sabbath they are judged under the entire law.
By turning that light on today the sabbath breakers became liars,murderers,idol worshippers,blasphemers adulterers etc.
By breaking one part of the law they break it all.
This person teaches that followers of the Holy Bible who go to Christian Churches are followers of a false religion.He is a liar and a false teacher,

He isn't telling everyone anything.

I have never seen the OP make a post entitled "To Everyone:"

If you are a Jew, he is explaining the Law.

If you are a follower of Jesus, he is explaining the Law.

If you are Catholic, you have a Pope.

If you are Christian, well...

hhmmm...

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

so you justify your lies with more lies.You break the sabbath that you claim that we \have to follow.SIMPLE AS THAT!

I told you I am neither Jew, Christian, nor Muslim.

Who are you to call me a Liar for not following laws which do not apply to me?

Then who are YOU to speak the things you do and to even ask why he is a false teacher?
You are not of God I know that or you would have apologised for what you said to me that day.You cannot because of pride.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
He is a false teacher because he tells everyone to keep the sabbath but fails to tell them that when they break the sabbath they are judged under the entire law.
By turning that light on today the sabbath breakers became liars,murderers,idol worshippers,blasphemers adulterers etc.
By breaking one part of the law they break it all.
This person teaches that followers of the Holy Bible who go to Christian Churches are followers of a false religion.He is a liar and a false teacher,

He isn't telling everyone anything.

I have never seen the OP make a post entitled "To Everyone:"

If you are a Jew, he is explaining the Law.

If you are a follower of Jesus, he is explaining the Law.

If you are Catholic, you have a Pope.

If you are Christian, well...

hhmmm...

He speaks nonsense and when it is proved that he speaks nonsense he runs or gets smart.He SPEAKS NONSENSE!
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Then who are YOU to speak the things you do and to even ask why he is a false teacher?
You are not of God I know that or you would have apologised for what you said to me that day.You cannot because of pride.

I told you who I AM!

Who are YOU?

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
He explains the LAW?BUt he DOES NOT keep the law.He is a FALSE TEACHER!

I see...

So you are this man's accuser then?

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

I told you who I AM!

Who are YOU?

What on earth does that have to do with you?And why would I even bother telling you after you told me to F### off?you are too prideful to apologise and will burn in hell for it but that is life.You think you are Jesus and you are a false teacher also.
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
He explains the LAW?BUt he DOES NOT keep the law.He is a FALSE TEACHER!

I see...

So you are this man's accuser then?

I do not need to accuse him.He has condemned himself as have you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
03/30/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, talk about a derail...

or maybe not...

maybe an example?

Choice

It's what it's all about
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33722020
Australia
03/30/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think you are Jesus

I did not say that. YOU said that.

So fuck off!

I don't know you.

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds to me like you are the one condemned.

This thread is like unto a door.

You did not have to open it,

yet you did.

And you have been in anguish ever since.

Can you not leave?

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
You think you are Jesus

I did not say that. YOU said that.

So fuck off!

I don't know you.

No liar I did NOT swear at you.I do not swear at all ever.You said it to me as you did again today.You "dont know me?"I was right and I knew it.In your deluded mind you think you are Jesus.
You owe me 2 apologies now and you cannot do it because of your ego.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30140349
United States
03/30/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
JESUS became our SABBATH-rest in him always-to be delivered up is the true believers DESTINY and HONOR
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You claim to ne a man of God.You actually claim to be God.Yet you swear at people and when challenged you behave very badly.You are a joke.I expose you and you do not like it.you have condemned yourself.

Well I could call you a brood of vipers, but it just doesn't have the same impact today, so...

Fuck off!

I don't know you.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
you think you are Jesus.

Again, I did not say this, YOU are saying this!

So again, fuck of, I do not know you!

skull_fing

AGAIN you are a LIAR.You said it just as you said it TWICE today.
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Sounds to me like you are the one condemned.

This thread is like unto a door.

You did not have to open it,

yet you did.

And you have been in anguish ever since.

Can you not leave?
THIS REPLY is to ALL Christians.DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON WHO CALLS himself IAMIAM.he states he keeps everyday HOLY but swears at people and tells them to F### OFF!You work it out is he is of god or the devil.by his FRUITS you can recognise him.

laugh

De ja vu!

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
you think you are Jesus.

skull_fing

Thrice now.

Fuck off!

skull_fingskull_fingskull_fing

IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

skull_fing

Thrice now.

Fuck off!

So the Christians on this site can NOW openly see that you are NOT of God.You are of the devil.You are exposed.Any Christians that now see what you are like and follow you are also of the devil.You are evil.You are foul mouthed.And all can see the real you.

You must be new here.

I have been gentle with you thus far.

Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thrice now.

Fuck off!

So the Christians on this site can NOW openly see that you are NOT of God.You are of the devil.You are exposed.Any Christians that now see what you are like and follow you are also of the devil.You are evil.You are foul mouthed.And all can see the real you.

You must be new here.

what pride.what EGO!YOU HAVE BEEN GENTLE WITH ME!!! WHAT A JOKE!You are a FOOL!You are an IMBECILE!You have a foul mouth and you are of the devil.You have condemned yourself and you are exposed to all to see.Go away dog!
Anonymous Coward
Australia
03/30/2013 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thrice now.

Fuck off!

You must be new here.

you said the EXACT same thing to me 4 weeks ago.The IMAGINARY powers you think you have are ALL in your DELUDED MIND!you are a FOOL!
IAMIAM

United States
03/30/2013 10:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thrice now.

Fuck off!

You must be new here.

what pride.what EGO!YOU HAVE BEEN GENTLE WITH ME!!! WHAT A JOKE!You are a FOOL!You are an IMBECILE!You have a foul mouth and you are of the devil.You have condemned yourself and you are exposed to all to see.Go away dog!

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee; 24Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift. 25Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.

I'd get that anger under control if I were you.

Jesus is watching.

Last Edited by IAMIAM on 03/30/2013 10:49 PM

GLP