Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,181 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,091,571
Pageviews Today: 1,972,423Threads Today: 875Posts Today: 15,177
10:16 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Two leaked photo's of Alien ET "Anunnaki" Women come from same place! Pine Gap!

Ozicell

User ID: 35418066
Australia
03/31/2013 04:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Two leaked photo's of Alien ET "Anunnaki" Women come from same place! Pine Gap!
[link to api.ning.com]

another picture of the same "annunaki"

im still not convinced it is anja rubik even those they look similar.. there are vast differences.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 16729003

Not sure she is the same being but has very similar looks!
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ford Prefect

User ID: 36949452
Brazil
03/31/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Two leaked photo's of Alien ET "Anunnaki" Women come from same place! Pine Gap!
despite it being ALL OVER THE INTERNET this is not anja rubik.

they will convince you it is.

the shills have been hard at work to convince you that the image is indeed a photoshop of anja rubik but after careful study i conclude it is impossible for them to be one and the same.

I was never into Casbolt stuff, not now not never, but his "Anunnaki woman" pic was obviously photoshopped and it doesn't take an army of shills to figure it out.

As far as I'm concerned Casbolt could as well be a disinfo agent himself.
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
oops

Last Edited by Ford Prefect on 03/31/2013 04:44 PM
It's a tough galaxy. If you want to survive, you've gotta know...where your towel is.
Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post

the shills have been hard at work to convince you that the image is indeed a photoshop of anja rubik but after careful study i conclude it is impossible for them to be one and the same.

I was never into Casbolt stuff, not now not never, but his "Anunnaki woman" pic was obviously photoshopped and it doesn't take an army of shills to figure it out.

Quoting: Ford Prefect

I am not saying you're wrong but to claim the photo is obviously photoshopped is easy to do. Can you back that statement up with expert analysis of the photo?
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 04:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to api.ning.com]

im still not convinced it is anja rubik even those they look similar.. there are vast differences.

IMAGE ( [link to www.ezuca.com] )

If Tom Cruise was an unknown actor and photoshop wasn't popular, you would probably say the same if Casbolt had came up with this pic.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16729003
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am not saying you're wrong but to claim the photo is obviously photoshopped is easy to do. Can you back that statement up with expert analysis of the photo?
 Quoting: Ozicell

the only way is for someone to find the original picture of anja rubik prior to the eye alteration..

i have to find it via google or on any other conspiracy site stating its a fake.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 04:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
dr charles hall in the first video does not mention red eyes at all and neither do any of the depictions from him...
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
more of dr charles hall

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
more of dr charles hall

he is NOT lying i can tell you that much from this.

as far as the photo's by SAALM, i dont know.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37190507
United States
03/31/2013 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Honestly. Photography, be it stills or video can be faked. It would also be so simple to create a bionic robot that could fool everybody. The only way to be truly convinced is to have a one on one private experience with real evidence of something unworldly that cannot be explained or debunked. But then ofcourse, nobody would believe you anyway. Not really. Unless they were you.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Dude give me a break! When Casbolt came up with that pic Photoshop was not EXACTLY a popular software among the average internet noob, but it already had plenty of tools for making up an alien-looking person.

And that pic doesn't have anything extraordinary in CGI. Most a couple of contrast/color manipulation and a bit of erase/retouch for obtaining the "alien thin nose", but that WAS IMPRESSIVE 5, 6 years ago. I was duped by that pic myself, until I figured out myself what Photoshop can do.

I'm gonna say the same thing to you, if Tom Cruise was a John Doe, Photoshop was not so popular and Casbolt had came out with this pic some 5 years ago, many people would buy it as a "reptilian alien".

Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
if those images are the real deal and they are annunaki, then i really fucked up when i had the chance.. oh well.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I said 5, 6 years ago but I believe Casbolt actually came up with that pic some 10 years ago or more, when Photoshop was strictly used by image edition pros.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 05:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
I said 5, 6 years ago but I believe Casbolt actually came up with that pic some 10 years ago or more, when Photoshop was strictly used by image edition pros.

anja rubik is 29 years old born June 12, 1983

that would make her 19 in the photo..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37116904
United States
03/31/2013 05:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
there are not nor have there ever been "female" annunaki

no females among the angels, napha or otherwise, period

females only came into play when said angels were commanded to enter flesh bodies that they might then procreate without intervention until all the original souls of the angels had passed through same

they are genderless per se, but made in HIS image originally

at any rate any female entities they've come up with are dime a dozen flat rate commodities rolled directly off the factory cutting board in bum fuck egypt, pun intended

; )
Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 05:24 PM

Report Abusive Post

females only came into play when said angels were commanded to enter flesh bodies that they might then procreate without intervention until all the original souls of the angels had passed through same

they are genderless per se, but made in HIS image originally

at any rate any female entities they've come up with are dime a dozen flat rate commodities rolled directly off the factory cutting board in bum fuck egypt, pun intended

; )
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37116904

And you know HOW exactly???
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Well, the woman in that pic is not exactly old...

Even though the photoshop job made her heavily white, we still can see it's a very young woman.

I don't know why you're arguing this much about that pic. It screams photoshop all the way.
Ford Prefect

Brazil
03/31/2013 05:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37116904

There's not much to be said about it. It pretty much self-explains the idiocy of bibletards.

Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 05:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

Even though the photoshop job made her heavily white, we still can see it's a very young woman.

I don't know why you're arguing this much about that pic. It screams photoshop all the way.

We all know that photo shopping a photo is easy - anyone with a PC, Laptop or Smart phone can easily do it these days and Ocamm's razor does fit in this case but it's not proven either way. To raise scepticism is healthy but let's NOT rule out ALL possibilities until an expert can come up with originals that prove the point one way or the other! hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

We all know that photo shopping a photo is easy - anyone with a PC, Laptop or Smart phone can easily do it these days and Ocamm's razor does fit in this case but it's not proven either way. To raise scepticism is healthy but let's NOT rule out ALL possibilities until an expert can come up with originals that prove the point one way or the other! hf

EXACTLY

NO conspiracy website claiming its a fake has produced the original
shadasonic

User ID: 34416224
United States
03/31/2013 05:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

So is this guy's wife ignorant or playing along?
 Quoting: curiousleo74

The man in the video is not James Casbolt
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36586770

who is this dude ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37097176

They give his name in the news broadcast and what he did for the military.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36586770

Nuclear physicist charles hall
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.” – Carl Sagan
Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 05:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
I just posted side by side photos of 3 of the women on my original thread - you decide!

Thread: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link
Colonial Warrior

User ID: 25539646
United Kingdom
03/31/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Reminds me of David Bowie in " The man who fell to earth " .
I hear nothing but the rain , grab your gun and bring in the cat
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21910623
Canada
03/31/2013 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone notice that the morning news hosts are in-- STUDIO 52!?!?!?!
DogEye

User ID: 31976295
United States
03/31/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to api.ning.com]

Hey Oz!

Really weird stuff about that "message" you got! Guess you can't get all too freacked about it given there isn't a hell of a lot someone in our position can do, is there?

Another week, another "serious" ufo story from Down Under, this is getting stranger and stranger. Do you know the date of the original news story posted by the OP?

As I sit here, the Science Channel just ran 4 straight episodes of First Contact and am now watching a re-run of "Aliens: The Definitive Guide" - which is a very technical, science based survey of what life elsewhere might be like.

It feels really silly to sit and watch the "First Contact" shows and see all these scientists speculate on what might happen "if" the earth gets visited by alien life someday and then click on youtube and see the Edgar Mitchell interview, see the Russian Documentaries (one is also on the forum list right now) that have such good footage and real testimony of people that have been in dog fights with them etc.

I feel perfectly at ease saying that the World Leaders (not necessarily government heads) know exactly what is going on and have been - perhaps continue to be in contact - and IF I am right, I am also perfectly as ease saying that one of the first places I would look (well before Area 51) is PineGap AU. That is one WEIRD place.

Take care and keep posting, love your stuff.

Edit to Add: I think the best recent footage available (this was discussed on another thread) is the stuff out of Turkey 2-4 years ago, can't post with this browser but I know it is on this site somewhere and readily available, that footage occurred over years, was analyzed by research scientists in Turkey and has stood up, good stuff.

Last Edited by DogEye on 03/31/2013 06:26 PM
If you want to run with the big dogs you can't pee like a puppy.
Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 06:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
[link to api.ning.com]

Hey Oz!

Really weird stuff about that "message" you got! Guess you can't get all too freacked about it given there isn't a hell of a lot someone in our position can do, is there?

Another week, another "serious" ufo story from Down Under, this is getting stranger and stranger. Do you know the date of the original news story posted by the OP?

As I sit here, the Science Channel just ran 4 straight episodes of First Contact and am now watching a re-run of "Aliens: The Definitive Guide" - which is a very technical, science based survey of what life elsewhere might be like.

It feels really silly to sit and watch the "First Contact" shows and see all these scientists speculate on what might happen "if" the earth gets visited by alien life someday and then click on youtube and see the Edgar Mitchell interview, see the Russian Documentaries (one is also on the forum list right now) that have such good footage and real testimony of people that have been in dog fights with them etc.

I feel perfectly at ease saying that the World Leaders (not necessarily government heads) know exactly what is going on and have been - perhaps continue to be in contact - and IF I am right, I am also perfectly as ease saying that one of the first places I would look (well before Area 51) is PineGap AU. That is one WEIRD place.

Quoting: DogEye

I posted the link to the interview the morning it aired

Thread: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link (Page 4)

That was 24 March on the Sunrise show! Meanwhile, as I dig I am finding out more stuff. For example, I have never heard of Mt Zeil before let alone its connection to Pine Gap and UFOs but it's real alright! Still digging.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31976295
United States
03/31/2013 07:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to api.ning.com]

Hey Oz!

Thread: Photos of alleged alien females I have debunked the third photo! Update Page 9, twitter link (Page 4)

That was 24 March on the Sunrise show! Meanwhile, as I dig I am finding out more stuff. For example, I have never heard of Mt Zeil before let alone its connection to Pine Gap and UFOs but it's real alright! Still digging.

Wow, so just a little over a week ago. I give the Ausie media some credit, there is simply no way that an American station could a: put those two on the air and b: not chuckle under their breaths about whether they had antennas and other juvenile stuff.

I generally feel like I am pretty level headed and don't get too far down any rabbit hole but I sure feel manipulated lately by our media. The whole NK thing coming out of practically nowhere right over on top of Syria and Iran? All the new "alien" shows on TV here and the news reports down there and then to top it all off, last night, our string of cable movie channels had "Wag the Dog" on last night 2x as well as Platoon, Red Dawn and Full Metal Jacket - - - I am not thinking that all those are related to the news these days but lets just say that last night at about 11:00 or so I got sick of that "message" and watched "Cars"!

Have a safe week, friend.
Ozicell

Australia
03/31/2013 07:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Hey Oz!

Wow, so just a little over a week ago. I give the Ausie media some credit, there is simply no way that an American station could a: put those two on the air and b: not chuckle under their breaths about whether they had antennas and other juvenile stuff.

I generally feel like I am pretty level headed and don't get too far down any rabbit hole but I sure feel manipulated lately by our media. The whole NK thing coming out of practically nowhere right over on top of Syria and Iran? All the new "alien" shows on TV here and the news reports down there and then to top it all off, last night, our string of cable movie channels had "Wag the Dog" on last night 2x as well as Platoon, Red Dawn and Full Metal Jacket - - - I am not thinking that all those are related to the news these days but lets just say that last night at about 11:00 or so I got sick of that "message" and watched "Cars"!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31976295

Same to you cheers
mr_tim

User ID: 2987678
Australia
03/31/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
as well as Platoon, Red Dawn and Full Metal Jacket - - - I am not thinking that all those are related to the news these days but lets just say that last night at about 11:00 or so I got sick of that "message" and watched "Cars"!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31976295

waking up the sleepers?
H.A.P.= Human Annihilation Project
ETBWB = ExtraTerrestrial Biological Weather Balloon.
EBSG = Extraterrestrial Biological Swamp Gas.
HAB = High Altitude Being.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29184782
United States
04/01/2013 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol, this is nothing more than a scam.
they are just trying to sell their book. douches.
 Quoting: gaha 37204729

Writing a book and releasing info is not scamming. It's called promotion. Those who take the time and do the research, or have the experiences to impart in a book are professional writers. They have a right to make a living off of what they spend their lives doing.

I'm guessing you think all music should be free too. Living in your mom's basement and don't have to support yourself?

GLP