Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,219 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,143,841
Pageviews Today: 1,910,307Threads Today: 790Posts Today: 13,730
06:33 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Obama’s Green Energy Car Company Hasn’t Built a Car Since July...$529 million down the drain

mathetes
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 18119575
United States
04/01/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Obama’s Green Energy Car Company Hasn’t Built a Car Since July...$529 million down the drain
The Obama Administration gave $529 million in loans to a car company in Finland that made $100,000 automobiles.

Now the company is in financial trouble and the cars are burning down garages.
Oh… And the company is linked to Al Gore.

Fisker Automotive, the green-car company that has not built a car since July, has hired law firm Kirkland & Ellis to advise it on a possible bankruptcy filing, a person close to the matter said on Thursday.

[link to www.thegatewaypundit.com]
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 754536
United States
04/01/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama’s Green Energy Car Company Hasn’t Built a Car Since July...$529 million down the drain
There just isn't any end in sight to it.

How could one man (if you give zero that much credit) be so stupid as to ruin every single thing he lays his hands to?

I honestly do not believe he is that incompetent. Some of it, at least a fraction, has to be intentional.
mathetes  (OP)

User ID: 18119575
United States
04/01/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Obama’s Green Energy Car Company Hasn’t Built a Car Since July...$529 million down the drain
There just isn't any end in sight to it.

How could one man (if you give zero that much credit) be so stupid as to ruin every single thing he lays his hands to?

I honestly do not believe he is that incompetent. Some of it, at least a fraction, has to be intentional.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 754536

I agree, you would think every great once in awhile he would do something right
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

GLP