Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,626 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 110,467
Pageviews Today: 217,598Threads Today: 123Posts Today: 1,704
02:24 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Boss Of The Illuminati With 2 Members First Time Captured *Illuminti Boss*!!!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5373540
Germany
04/02/2013 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Boss Of The Illuminati With 2 Members First Time Captured *Illuminti Boss*!!!!
They use erotic dancing of girls to get into the right state and mood for the occult. They probably eat this girl after she danced. Just look at this guy in the middle. He´s the boss of the Illuminati. This video will be not long on internet and get erased. Its existing just in spanish (YouTube) and thats the only thing I found. Its impressive.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 5373540
Germany
04/02/2013 06:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Boss Of The Illuminati With 2 Members First Time Captured *Illuminti Boss*!!!!
no reply? wtf? this here is the biggest thing in the history of mankind and no reply??? wtf??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20392073
United Kingdom
04/02/2013 06:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Boss Of The Illuminati With 2 Members First Time Captured *Illuminti Boss*!!!!
no reply? wtf? this here is the biggest thing in the history of mankind and no reply??? wtf??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5373540

It's a good find BUT not the biggest thing, IF you know the name or see the face it's not the puppet master IMO, I have come to the conclusion a long time ago, that whatever really pulls the strings is NOT human like you or I, it's been on you tube for over a year, so they are hardly censoring the video, personally I don't think we will see the REAL players until TSHTF, or rather until we are in total chaos, which we are not there quite yet
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34354564
United States
04/02/2013 06:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
SOOOOOOOOOOO OLDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37296427
Hong Kong
04/02/2013 06:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
They use erotic dancing of girls to get into the right state and mood for the occult. They probably eat this girl after she danced. Just look at this guy in the middle. He´s the boss of the Illuminati. This video will be not long on internet and get erased. Its existing just in spanish (YouTube) and thats the only thing I found. Its impressive.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5373540

That is an old clip.

Lots of Masonic halls have had similar themed events.

You hardly know the true source of this clip, to call the man seated in the center Boss is a little shortsighted...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5480782
Germany
04/02/2013 11:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
this girl in the video looks like my ex. its funny, but she wanted anal sex with me but i always said that i don´t like her shit on my dick so she said that her asshole is clean. i did not trusted her. so now i´m still a virgin and she´s gone.

GLP