Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,973 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 994,020
Pageviews Today: 1,776,929Threads Today: 766Posts Today: 13,550
08:08 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

OMNI (GOD), using 'HIS' returned Son Stephen, wants Julian Assange released, the Queen and family to abdicate and the Illuminati to obey.

completejigsaw
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 33475193
United Kingdom
04/03/2013 03:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
OMNI (GOD), using 'HIS' returned Son Stephen, wants Julian Assange released, the Queen and family to abdicate and the Illuminati to obey.
Soon could be the most important day ever for this world. Why? Because of the possible release of Julian Assange? Yes and no.
It is how he is going to be released from this captivity and by whom.
This is intended to be my statement to the people outside of the Embassy.
He will go from here and, I believe, no one will try to arrest him because he goes from here with my protection and that of my father, our father.
So who am I? I am the one that some called Jesus, some called Allah, some called Mohammed, some called Buddha etc. I am the Son of the Lord GOD Almighty who is due to return at the ‘end/beginning’ times and the time of the Black Pope, the Jesuit Pope, the ultimate Pope.
By coincidence, and coincidences do not happen, he comes from Argentina where I am a resident, and also, the spokesman, and probably one of the closest advisers, for Him in Argentina is my stepchildren’s uncle. I will provide other details later that will make my case for being Him eminently plausible. Also I would state here that my father, our father, ABSOLUTELY supports Him, as ‘HE’ did the previous Pope, and the new and old Archbishop of Canterbury and all the current religious leaders.
So, I will say to ANYONE who is thinking about arresting Julian, the following.
Anyone who dares to touch him will invoke my father’s, your father’s, ABSOLUTE WRATH. We will take photos of you all, but ‘HE’ knows ALL of your thoughts and actions already.
So, with respect, and I have absolute respect for them, if I were you, Mr Constable, Mrs Constable or Ms Constable I would stand aside and let your Sergeant do the arresting.
And I say to the Sergeant, that if I were you, I would let your Superintendent do the arresting.
And I would say to the Superintendent, if I were you, I would let your Commander do the arresting.
And I would say to the Commander, if I were you, I would let the Home Office do the arresting.
And I would say to the Home Office, if I were you I would let the Home Secretary do the arresting.
And I would say to the Home secretary, if I were you, I would let the Prime Minister, Mr David Cameron, do the arresting.
Uh oh, uh oh as Dustin Hoffman said in his film the Rainman, and, Huston, we have a problem. Why?
Because before Christmas I presented a document and proposal to Mr David Cameron stating that nearly every one using the internet was doing it without rights because a company called Dataquill has all the base patents. The proposal was for the Government to take a stake in the company and that would probably have been profitable enough to pay off the National Sector Debt! However His office refused and the letter sent back from the head of the Patent office on behalf of His office was that this was better to be in the private, hence capitalist, arena. By doing that not only would the tax payer lose the opportunity to pay off the national debt but also incur more debt because it would have to pay very significant licence fees!
Therefore I would say to Mr David Cameron, who I have great respect for, if I were you, I would leave it for the Queen to organise the arrest.
Uh oh, uh oh, Huston we have another problem.
I am sure that the Queen is aware that Prince Richard did not actually die in the Tower and Perkin Warbeck was really the Prince. That would mean, I am sure, that my family are the rightful Royal family and hers are have only been 'caretakers'. That can easily be found out by DNA tests and therefore I would strongly suggest that her family do not make any more state decisions until those tests have been carried out. I believe that there is, however, a strong link between our families and that is through Katherine, the Duchess of Cambridge, and therefore out of reverence I would ask all of you to leave her in peace and tranquillity and let her enjoy her pregnancy.
Some would say that the art or science of Gematria shows the importance of Prince William and Prince Harry but in my family my cousin Terry’s sons have the same names and they will be the real Princes.
So let me carry on.
Therefore I would kindly suggest to the Queen, who I have a great respect for, that Her Royal Majesty leaves it for the Illuminati to do the arresting.
Uh oh, uh oh, not another problem Huston.
The Illuminati are also made up of many of the biggest companies in the world and I happen to have done SEC whistleblower claims against many of them specifically, and also the SEC itself, in respect of wire fraud, trading without having the rights to trade, in respect of internet transmission of money, data, advertising, applications etc etc etc. Specifically against Apple, that seemingly does not have any base rights for anything it sells contrary to what the Directors keep stating, Google, Ebay, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Barclays, Mastercard, Visa, Microsoft, Hewlett Packard etc etc etc etc etc etc.
So I would suggest to them that they should leave it up to the supposed Black Pope, the Jesuit Pope, whose representative is Pope Francis. This is a bit like the song ‘there is a hole in my bucket’ which becomes circular.
In other words my father, our father, will be the JUDGE and JURY and if I have misinterpreted ‘HIS’ messages and am wrong then it is I that will invoke ‘HIS’ wrath. I am very happy to be in that position and accept whatever befalls me.
My details are
[email protected]
The (Startrek) Enterprise Hotel
15-25 (The Harry Potter) Hogarth Rd
Earls Court
London SW5 0QJ
Tel 0044 207373 4052
Remember evil backwards is 'live'
Devil backwards is 'lived'
It has been ‘hell on earth’ in this reincarnational soul evolution period and that is now about to be ended with the end of this ‘perfection reincarnation’ where ‘HE’ has forced on everyone the last experiences that they have never had when they had freewill; so those that you now consider to be bad were actually the best! Doesn't it say in the Bible that you have your thinking upside down? The meek will inherit the world, the poor will be rich etc.etc. Therefore you will also find after the transition that the para Olympic swimmer Ellie will become one of the most elegant and beautiful people of earth! I cannot wait to meet her and if she wants a boyfriend I am currently available! Names are from ‘HIM’ and her name comes from El which means ‘HIM’ in Spanish. Everyone entering the New Age has to be equal just like the book entitled ‘1984’ BUT some will be more equal than others because there still has to be a management and learning hierarchy and those at the top will also be at the bottom.

The new Paradise is about to begin, listen to the words of the songs; they were all written by ‘HIM’ as messages for these times.

In Westminster Cathedral there are graves of only two scientists, Darwin and Newton, and they have both been used to instill misinformation amongst the masses. We did not originate on this planet as apes but arrived here from all over the Universe as gods. Through our 7th day evolution of our souls, it was not a rest day, we are now graduating as God of gods and will be used to manage the Universe under THE ALMIGHTY’S guidance. This, of course, explains why there are pyramids throughout the world and why we had more than 90% of our ‘God ability’ DNA locked away from us.

Newton’s theory is correct for inanimate objects like an apple but not for those with life. We are made of atoms and the electrons are in orbit, an orbit that is elliptical like that of the earth around the sun. The reason for that is that we attracted by the electromagnetic force of Mother Earth but we also have an electromagnetic force of attraction or ‘love’. At this time Mother Earth (Maria, ‘HIS’ wife) has more love for us than we have for her. When we in a state of happiness, euphoria or oneness, our frequencies change, then our love for Her can attain, at the ultimate stage, the level of Her love for us, the orbits become circular and we can fly!!! This explains when we are happy we are lighter and heavier when sad and the emotional effect of the moon!

My father, our father, is NOW the JUDGE and JURY, and currently controls everything, Everything and EVERYTHING apart from a little part of your left side brain where you think, wrongly, that you currently have freewill.

As GLPers can find out, nearly all of this has already been published here.
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
Bless you
Stephen
X

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 06/24/2013 06:07 AM
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/03/2013 03:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OMNI (GOD), using 'HIS' returned Son Stephen, wants Julian Assange released, the Queen and family to abdicate and the Illuminati to obey.
If you think that my father, our father, is not in CONTROL then just write down ALL the numbers that you see in all the media today and you WILL see the pattern and ABSOLUTE CONTROL. Even the numbers in the old films that are shown. How does 'HE' do it? I do not have a clue but 'HE' has shown me that 'HE' controls EVERY atom in the Universe but has left you with a bit of your left brain to think that you currently have freewill.Ha ha ha.

I love my father's way with words. My surname Wheeler is from wheel, a circle with no beginning and no end, alpha to omega.
What is Julian Assange's name?
Julian As(s) Ange(l)
QED
X
hf

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 04/05/2013 02:30 AM
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/03/2013 03:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: OMNI (GOD), using 'HIS' returned Son Stephen, wants Julian Assange released, the Queen and family to abdicate and the Illuminati to obey.
'HE' times me to the microsecond. Just look at all the times of ALL my postings and see the patterns in 'HIS' numbers. How did I finish the document above and post it at 11.00am exact when I didn't even look!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stephen
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11994085
Australia
04/03/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Meds.

Take them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36815297
Australia
04/03/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
about time someone came to his rescue!
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
04/03/2013 08:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
There has been a delay. Obviously today is not the day but I will keep you informed.
Stephen
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/03/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Confusion of words.
Anti has two meanings, against and before, and therefore the Antichrist also has other meanings, one of which is, 'before the Christ spirit' is received by all.
Now how about the New World order?
We have a 1st world, a 3rd world and a new world but not a 2nd world. Why is that? Because 'HE' did not want to confuse us and also to state that after the 1st world we have the New World. Therefore what does NWO mean?
new World Order is how people believe it BUT it is really
New World order.
Yes, the New World is based in the Southern Hemisphere, the 'right' hand side of the world 'brain'.
And where does the new Pope come from? The New World, Argentina, the same as my residency!
And where in Argentina will the New Jerusalem be? Cordoba, known as the 'heart' of Argentina, 'HIS' Temple, your heart!
You ALL know SOOO much and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO little, at this moment.
Stephen
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/03/2013 11:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Illuminati etc believe that they have set a system for themselves to run but unbeknown to them, 'HE' has been the Supreme Puppet Master and has set up the WHOLE SYSTEM for me to manage on 'HIS' instructions. Obviously this will be with the help of everyone including many of those currently in senior positions.
Do I have the wherewithal and experience to do that? It is already done. The future is already known. We are just acting out the last days before we enter the everlasting Paradise.
Listen to the words of the songs.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
04/04/2013 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have been to the Ecuadorian Embassy and presented papers for the Ambassador, Julian Assange and then gave a copy to the police. The papers contain many details that are EXPLOSIVE in respect to the legitimacy of the current Royal Family and the position of Mr David Cameron and the Illuminati!!!
Let us wait for the responses.
If I disappear then you know that I am right. If I do not then you know that my father, our father, is protecting me! Either way it seems that I win!!!
I gave them ALL my personal details because I fear NOTHING. Do not worry about the warmongering. EVERYTHING is controlled by 'HIM'. Just sit back and watch the end of the 'unreality' show written, produced and directed by 'HIM' and acted by us zombies!
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35719913
United States
04/04/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
lolsignpropogandalolsign
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/05/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basic content of Letter for the Ambassador of Ecuador in London delivered to the Embassy

Sir, firstly I apologise for not writing in your native language which I can speak but have some difficulty in writing. Please find enclosed a letter outlining the way I believe I will be instrumental in obtaining Mr Julian Assange’s release from this forced captivity. It explains who I am and so I will not repeat here.

I would like to give further credentials and references so that you can check on me if you feel reason to do so.

My name is Stephen Anthony Wheeler and date of birth 01.12.1952. With British passport number 0706 273280, a resident of Argentina although currently residing at the Enterprise Hotel, Hogarth Rd., Earls Court. When in Argentina I was named in the La Nacion and Clarin newspapers in 2008 as the ‘Guru’ for President Nestor Kirchner. I never met him nor his, wife the current President, but have contacts that are close including Damian Barihof and Gregorio Sas Yan (Inngeniar@ Twitter), the last one having substantial real knowledge of me.

As you will see from the attached, the importance of Argentina and I would like to stress that by your actions here it has given me an understanding from my father, our father, that Ecuador is a very important country also.

I would like to pass on my best wishes for your eminent President Raphael Correa and also stress that ‘HE’ has shown me that ‘HE’ is in control of every atom in the Universe and hence no one should worry about health problems because ‘HE’ gave them and will take them away. Also do not worry about wars or threats of wars, asteroids etc etc.

Thank you for your consideration and your very brave actions.

Stephen

X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/05/2013 02:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Basic content of letter to Julian Assange delivered to the Embassy of Ecuador

Dear Julian please read the enclosed. I expect that, with your agreement, that you could leave soon.

Please research me under www.godlikeproductions.com under the name Completejigsaw , if there is anything else you require please contact me at [email protected]. I would suggest that when we meet you arrange to have present Max Clifford and Gary Double from IMG in order to organise publicity and press agreements.

I have scans of the letters from 10, Downing St and the Patent Office.

Our father likes playing with names like evil. My initials are SAW which backwards is WAS and so I WAS here before and you SAW me. Your name is Julian AS(s) ANGE(l)!!!!!

In numerology where a=1, b=2 etc

Heart=50 Bull’s Eye in darts

Perfect=50 PerfectION=50 'In Our Numbers' and SAW is Same As Words!!!

‘HE’ is SOOOOOOOOO BRILLIANT!!!

Stephen

X

SOH(Son Of ‘HIM’ but also SOHampton!!) My parents post code SO31 5DL (Son Of Dear Lord!)

Now look at that of Buckingham Palace!!! SW1AA
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37451709
Australia
04/05/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Confusion of words.
Anti has two meanings, against and before, and therefore the Antichrist also has other meanings, one of which is, 'before the Christ spirit' is received by all.
 Quoting: completejigsaw

No mate, anti only means "against". Ante means "before".

[link to oxforddictionaries.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37457289
Canada
04/05/2013 02:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Confusion of words.
 Quoting: completejigsaw

No mate, anti only means "against". Ante means "before".

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37451709

WOW
JUST WOW
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33468896
United Kingdom
06/26/2013 10:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I, completejigsaw, have been sectioned. section 2.
Emsleigh Hosp Havant
Ambulance at 5pm
Confirm Enterprise Hotel 020 73734502
Bless you
X

GLP