Warning: Mexican cartel is coming to an american town near you

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36874452
United States
04/05/2013 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Warning: Mexican cartel is coming to an american town near you
The recent assassination of law officials has the cartel written all over it. The msm claims its white suppremists, and the murders were racially motivated. That is laughable! They are perhaps semi correct though. I recently read that there is a pact between the mexican cartel and the aryan brotherhood regarding the sale of meth (and other higher priced drugs) here in the states. Supposedly the cartel has been wanting to get a stronger foothold in the us for a long time and have some plans to take out certain targets (law enforcement officials). The aryan brotherhood is huge in the drug trade and are known as elite assassins often hired by the mafia for high valued hits. Seems like the cartel and AB would make a good team right? If I'm right you will see alot more hits in the up coming months and the government will keep blaming race motivation as the culprit until it is too late and the cartel have a stronger foothold here. Either our government is complete tards for not connecting the dots, or maybe they are even pulling the strings to create some kind of civil unrest and also generate some extra funds via drug trade for some black op project.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37515532
United States
04/05/2013 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Warning: Mexican cartel is coming to an american town near you
Are those the dudes who drive the taco trucks cause I could use me a carne asada burrito about now.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36874452
United States
04/05/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the story just in case someone has been in a hole and dont know some details.

[link to news.yahoo.com]
ElusivePisces
User ID: 11156436
United States
04/05/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
I totally agree with all the OP said here. I have a strong feeling that the Mexican drug cartel is playing a part in these recent assassinations.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30434435
United States
04/05/2013 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Likely both gangs are controlled at some level or another by rogue intelligence networks. I heard guns in Fast and Furious didn't just go to gangs across the border. Perhaps their giving the politicians resisting gun control a fearfull message while furthering their guns need to be banned agenda because of this new violence.
imdone

User ID: 1267719
United States
04/05/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
no link?

Must not be true..

carry on peckerhead

Last Edited by <x> on 04/05/2013 09:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37518030
United States
04/05/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can't anyone have an inspired idea of their own and tell us about it. Maybe there isn't a link, but this is original thinking. If you need a link for everything, and don't accept original thinking, you're part of the problem, not part of the solution. This was interesting food for thought. Maybe no one is reporting about this idea yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37494594
Germany
04/05/2013 09:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Mexico is where America needs to invade.

GLP