Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,987 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 442,054
Pageviews Today: 764,772Threads Today: 374Posts Today: 5,357
08:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Jericho TV Series - Did the Illuminati tell us what they might be planning?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37584125
United States
04/07/2013 09:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jericho TV Series - Did the Illuminati tell us what they might be planning?
I've been watching this show which has 29 episodes that aired Sept. 20, 2006 through March 25, 2008. You can see this series for yourself if you have Netflix.

Short summary: Jericho is a fictional town in Kansas named after a Palestinian city located near the Jordan River in the West Bank. The conspiracy is within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the CIA to attack twenty-seven major U.S. cities by detonating nuclear warheads and blamed on North Korea and Iran. 25 cities were struck, 2 warheads failed to reach the targets, New York City and Columbus,Ohio. They also knocked out the power grid with an EMP and martial law was declared. China was made out to be the good guys by dropping food and supplies to surviving towns by air. In the end they blame it on a lone, rogue, veteran, patriot type that infiltrated DHS with a plan to bring order out of chaos and put a new government in place.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 820185
United States
04/07/2013 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jericho TV Series - Did the Illuminati tell us what they might be planning?
Yes I have seen all those episodes myself and it sums up pretty much what is about to take place. You should also research Operation BlackJack.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 37584125
United States
04/07/2013 09:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Supposedly, North Korea is targeting DC, LA, and Hawaii is understandable, but Austin, Texas? The targeting of Austin really gives it away who is really behind all this. A certain someone lives in Austin. They probably are targeting his house. The Jericho finale also ends with Texas. Coincidence?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6775587
United States
04/07/2013 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Supposedly, North Korea is targeting DC, LA, and Hawaii is understandable, but Austin, Texas? The targeting of Austin really gives it away who is really behind all this. A certain someone lives in Austin. They probably are targeting his house. The Jericho finale also ends with Texas. Coincidence?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37584125

TPTB need to fuck up Texas as much as possible, it's culture is the biggest threat to their collectivist agenda
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23022509
United States
04/07/2013 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Austin, TX is also the location of the main "collection facility" of the IRS. Maybe Lil Kim want to help out Americans by making taxy taxy go bye bye.... lol
TastyThoughts

User ID: 1308649
United States
04/07/2013 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
can you guess which YTer is gonna be making a blackjack and/or Jericho vid now?
"They cannot see what's-up if They are looking down." (TastyThoughts)
"Something is smelly! Something is smelly, like an old barnacle encrusted shoe washing ashore in the middle of summer." (TastyThoughts)
"Yes happy Earth day. Now go tell the wicked to stop damaging the Human Species therefore/and the Earth; For, they are discombobulating the entire Universe and upsetting the Most High God." (TastyThoughts)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9744974
United States
04/07/2013 10:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35481792
United States
04/07/2013 10:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been watching this show which has 29 episodes that aired Sept. 20, 2006 through March 25, 2008. You can see this series for yourself if you have Netflix.

Short summary: Jericho is a fictional town in Kansas named after a Palestinian city located near the Jordan River in the West Bank. The conspiracy is within the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the CIA to attack twenty-seven major U.S. cities by detonating nuclear warheads and blamed on North Korea and Iran. 25 cities were struck, 2 warheads failed to reach the targets, New York City and Columbus,Ohio. They also knocked out the power grid with an EMP and martial law was declared. China was made out to be the good guys by dropping food and supplies to surviving towns by air. In the end they blame it on a lone, rogue, veteran, patriot type that infiltrated DHS with a plan to bring order out of chaos and put a new government in place.

YOU MUST WATCH MEL GIBSON'S MOVIE "EDGE OF DARKNESS" IF YOU'VE SEEN JERICHO, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO WATCH "EDGE OF DARKNESS"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35481792
United States
04/07/2013 10:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

YOU MUST WATCH MEL GIBSON'S MOVIE "EDGE OF DARKNESS" IF YOU'VE SEEN JERICHO, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO WATCH "EDGE OF DARKNESS"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35481792

bump
TDJ

User ID: 20096408
United States
04/07/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jericho was AWESOME

That kind of attack would not surprise me at all. The town on town attack was as interesting as the original attack
If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.

Bob Marley

“The duty of a patriot is to protect his country from its government.”
THOMAS PAINE (1737-1809)

Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24049598
United States
04/07/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just started watching a few days ago. I'm on episode 13, first season.

I find it very unbelievable with too much emphasis on the characters.

There are many many holes in the plot and, after getting totally bored with it, have given up.

Read "One Second After" ... seems to be about the same but more believable and 'entertaining'.

I might scan through a bit more just to see what's up with the 'FBI' agent ... what did he put behind that wall in the 55gal drum??? :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29627848
Belgium
04/10/2013 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have come across one or the other episode occasionally, but never watched one completely.

It's an intriguing topic.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
04/10/2013 10:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just started watching a few days ago. I'm on episode 13, first season.

I find it very unbelievable with too much emphasis on the characters.

There are many many holes in the plot and, after getting totally bored with it, have given up.

Read "One Second After" ... seems to be about the same but more believable and 'entertaining'.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 24049598

You might also like Pat Frank's "Alas, Babylon".
You won't lay it down before you finish it !
Pdf file on the internet, google for it.
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
04/10/2013 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35481792

Thanks for the hint.

If you think Mel Gibsonr's movie is that important, do you think there might be a connection with the destruction of his reputation which has occurred these recent years ?
Anonymous Coward
Belgium
04/10/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

I bet there are many people living in Austin.
Whom are you particularly hinting at ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18723832
United States
04/10/2013 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Austin, TX is also the location of the main "collection facility" of the IRS. Maybe Lil Kim want to help out Americans by making taxy taxy go bye bye.... lol
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23022509

No... there was a charachter on the show who worked for the IRS and her job was to confiscate farms from the people.

No shit.
bluestar47

User ID: 7870205
Belgium
04/10/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
I watched this series a while back....how did it end?

Funny how I watch all these tv shows and can't remember the details. Same goes for the Star Gate show. I watched all the episodes, but hell, can't remember how it ended!

Anyway, another show that is like jericho, is Revolution. Not sure what what network is on, as I just get on the torrents.
Bittercritter
User ID: 26255514
United States
04/10/2013 10:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just finished watching all the episodes last week and was very disappointed at the way it ends. Was hoping for more. I found it semi-realistic but better than your usual CBS fare fore sure.
All this shit going on with NK right now does relate to the plot line though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1165448
United States
04/10/2013 10:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

I bet there are many people living in Austin.
Whom are you particularly hinting at ?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29627848

Don't want to get banned :), but they are probably referring to a radio talk show guy that has initials A and J.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37784058
Netherlands
04/10/2013 10:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
How old is that judge system ... Nobody even likes it.
Resister

User ID: 36421936
United States
04/10/2013 11:03 AM

Report Abusive Post
Awesome TV show that was canned abruptly because it was to close to what may be a reality soon.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787

GLP