Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37958119
United States
04/13/2013 02:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child
I have lots of flying/floating dreams, even to this day. There was a lot of the flying dreams as a kid. Some of these dreams were so real that I thought somehow I could really fly like that in this world. I have the flashbacks also like maybe there was a few times that I really did fly.

The way I would see it happening was kind of running across the ground and then jumping into the air. Once in the air you can float to wherever you want to go. Sometimes I would float low over the ground, and other times I would float across the room. Flying and floating outside is the best because you can go through the trees and high into the air.

When we are younger it is almost like we knew we could fly at one time, or we know that we should be able to fly. Imagine if you could simply leap off the ground and fly wherever you want to go.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
04/13/2013 02:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to play "The Floor Is Hot Lava", but that's only because I grew up poor and with a good imagination.
 Quoting: SteveWutabi

You too? It was one of our favorite games in doors to play .. and we would really get yelled by Ma for walking around on the furniture avoiding the 'lava' on the floor. Yes, grew up relatively poor and with great imaginations. The cool thing about having a great imagination is that it helps one to really discern what is imagination and what is not. And then when you see something that you know you have not imagined, well then you go.. WTF?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27972246

Yes, Hot Lava -- and sometimes the ocean with sharks!
 Quoting: tandym

I was just going to post that! Safety was the "boat" which was the bed or the dresser. Me and my brother would take turns saving each other lol
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21545618
Latvia
04/13/2013 03:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't remember what age I was exactly, but I think it was preschool. So I go to sleep at my grandma's house and I really didn't like to stay there, I sometimes would cry right before going to sleep because I would miss my parents and home. Then I fell asleep and in a dream I go trough these different bedrooms until I find the one I need and I can feel a presence beside me but I can't see anyone, maybe just hear a voice. Then next morning I wake up and I'm waking up at my other grandma's house, which is in another city. I was surprised and I didn't understand why she's not freaked out that I have suddenly appeared there, but I didn't say anything I just assumed that I can do stuff like that. I tried it again later but nothing like that happened and I just saw this dream where I was standing on a mountain and there were other kids and a bull or an ox that was in the sky said that we can't come here anymore. I don't think I tried it again after that. And this whole thing just bothers me greatly, I think about it at lest once a week.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21545618
Latvia
04/13/2013 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have lots of flying/floating dreams, even to this day. There was a lot of the flying dreams as a kid. Some of these dreams were so real that I thought somehow I could really fly like that in this world. I have the flashbacks also like maybe there was a few times that I really did fly.

The way I would see it happening was kind of running across the ground and then jumping into the air. Once in the air you can float to wherever you want to go. Sometimes I would float low over the ground, and other times I would float across the room. Flying and floating outside is the best because you can go through the trees and high into the air.

When we are younger it is almost like we knew we could fly at one time, or we know that we should be able to fly. Imagine if you could simply leap off the ground and fly wherever you want to go.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37958119

Some think that we can actually do anything if we truly believe we can. As a kid it is so much easier to believe, so maybe yes, we could actually fly and stuff but when we grew older we understood that that actually shouldn't be possible so our rationality destroyed our belief. and it's not easy to get it back, like truly get the belief back, maybe it's not possible at all. Like now as adults we may think, "yes, I believe I can do this", but we really can't, somethings stopping it, but as kids it might've been effortless.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14293336
Netherlands
04/13/2013 03:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a kid my dad took the top part of his thumb off and then magically attached it again...to this day I still can't understand how he did that. He still has my nose too...booger.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37872921
United Kingdom
04/13/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this thread one of the best I've read on here.

This happened to me when I was about 17. I had just spent the night watching count Dracula on hammer house of horror feeling the need to sleep I switched the light out and settled down to get some shut eye. I no sooner did that when I heard a few taps on my bedroom window and a creepy voice whispering my name so I quickley hid under the quilt not daring to look. After a few seconds the tapping became more urgent and the whispers louder. My heart pounding I got up to have a peek behind the curtains it turned out it was my brother who had been for a night out and forgot his key lol . He had climbed up the drainpipe and onto the bay window to let him in. Needless to say I was mad at him for ages after lol.

Not really creepy but it was at the time.
darruss

User ID: 32881449
United States
04/13/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
8-9 years old cutting through the backyard to catch the school bus I felt a bird slam into my chest, no bird of course. Never happened again.
However, I was just in the backyard the other day and the SO said it feels like someone is buried back there. 100 year old house, so could be.
david
User ID: 33758960
United States
04/13/2013 03:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am 9. my grandmother has just recently passed on.

i dream that i am upstairs in her old farm house. i wander from room to room in pitch blackness. there is an oppressive, malevolent presence there. i cry for help but no sound escapes my lips.

i wake up barely able to breathe.

i am 58 now, most of my dreams take place there.

i have gone back to the farm house (now abandoned) to exorcize whatever

it has not been successful. i suppose i must go at night; alone; but have not worked up the guts to do so...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37016575
United States
04/13/2013 07:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not sure that I can explain this in a way that will make any sense. Although I was not the only person to witness this event, the other party REFUSES to discuss that night… I'm going to leave them out of this story and just give my point of view.

I woke in the middle of the night with a crusty feeling on my face. I had a WTF moment and sat up to figure out what was going on. Once I sat up, I realized that I was no longer in my bed…

I could not see the hall nightlight nor could i see the various clocks that are usually visible in my room at night. It was totally dark. Either I wasn't in my bedroom or there was a power outage - I was running all this through my mind when I realized that my arms had the same crusty feeling as my face. I moved my legs and they were also coated in something crusty. I was getting scared at this point and my mind was racing trying to make sense of everything that didn't make sense.

I felt my hair and found that it was crusty and flat on my head as if I rose out of a pool and let the hair dry flat on the top of my head without combing it. I sat there forever trying to figure out what to do - at least I was safe here in the dark and didn't feel threatened. After a very long time, I decided that I needed to crawl around and try to find something that could shed some light on my situation. I also considered the fact that I might have gone blind.

As I shifted my weight to my left to get off my butt and onto my hands and knees, my head hit something that was soft and moved. I reached up and figured out that a row of something was hanging over my head on the left. I tried to shift my weight away from the hanging stuff and I hit my head on a wall. So I again shifted to the left and rolled under the hanging stuff and found myself on my hands and knees facing behind where I was sitting. From this position, I could see a little light which I soon discovered was coming from under a door - my closet door. I awoke lying on the floor in my walk-in closet covered in something crusty with the door closed, and I was naked (I don't sleep in the buff).

I slid the closet door open (it is a pocket closet door) and could see the normal lights of my bedroom. I felt relief, but was still concerned about the crusty layer on my skin - was it dried blood?

I walked, with an unusual pain in my left knee, to the master bath and turned on the light - which woke the other person in the bed. I stood in front of the mirror and tried to understand what I was seeing in the mirror. I was covered from head to toe (including the bottom of my feet) in what appeared to be a very thin layer of dried yellow jello. It was stuck on every hair on my body and you couldn't just pull it off without pulling out the hair.

The other person yelled for me to come look at something. I went back to the bed and sheet (not blankets were used in the summer) was pulled to the other side of the bed leaving nothing but the fitted sheet on my side of the bed. What had caught our attention was a silhouette of my body on the sheets. Where my body was lying was dry, but all around my body was a thin layer of the yellow goo. It looked like someone had spray-painted a person, and they the person was removed.

The other witness to these events freaked and stated that they were leaving. I tried to get them to stay but in less than 30 seconds I was alone trying to figure out what had happened. I decided to shower to try to get rid of the goop from my body. A warm shower had little effect by a steamy hot shower seemed to loosen the stuff and it seemed to kind of melt or dissolve and eventually washed off my body. It took a long time and used every ounce of hot water available to accomplish this task. While in the shower thinking about all of this, I decided to take a picture of the bed and to try to save some of the yellow goop.

After I got out of the shower, I went back into the bedroom again to collect some evidence - but the bed was dry! It was at this point I noticed that the ceiling fan just above the bed was on high - as it always is in the summer to keep me cool as I sleep. I'm not sure if that cause evaporation or not. At night, i sometimes think they may have returned to clean up the mess while I was in the shower. I really don't know what to make of it.

I spent the rest of the night with all the lights on sitting on the couch with every TV in the place blaring - I didn't want to hear any bumps in the night. I sat alone until the sun came up and I felt safe. I called the other person and was told to never bring up that night ever again. I get the same response 30 years later when I run into this person. Back in the 70's we didn't have cell phones with cameras or digital cameras laying around like today. I don't have any proof that this occurred, except for another person that won't talk about it.

I don't know what happened. Of course, I think I was abducted and the goop either kept me asleep or was some kind of germ prevention stuff during an operation. Who knows? I have some pigment issues on my body that I had never noticed before - but then again I had never really looked for them before this night, they may have already been there anyway. I will never know.

I have no memory of any beings or operations. I have no scars that i could find. I have no unusual fears of the night or anything else. Just the FACT that I woke up in my closet naked and covered with a yellow layer of goop. If I had been alone, I could let it go as a bad dream. I could have considered it the after affects of the greatest party in my lifetime! But as it is, it is just a scary memory that haunts me from time to time. Since there have been no incidence in the last 30 years or so - it doesn't weigh heavily on my mind. But when I read threads like this one - it all comes flooding back to me.

It is a very interesting world we live in, to say the least.

afro
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34401077
United States
04/15/2013 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here are 3 of my experiences:

The White Plastic Toy Phone
I had a white plastic toy phone when I was around the age of 5. To this day I remember quite clearly that I was sitting on the bedroom floor with my toys around me and this phone next to me. The phone rang, which it couldn't do being a toy, and I answered it. A man's voice began talking to me. It lasted for about a minute.

Being so young it shocked me enough that I would remember it. Unfortunately I was too young to understand what was said and to be able to remember what was said.

I vaguely remember thinking it was my grandfather who had passed away the year before.

The Rainbow Love Heart
Then speaking of my grandfather. I remember the day he passed away. I was only 4 or 5. He was on the lounge, having a heart attack, they called an ambulance and took him away.
We were all out on the porch as the ambulance drove off. I remember looking up at the night sky and seeing a rainbow colored love heart in the sky. It was continuously cycling through all the colors. Kind of pulsing to put it another way.
My grandfather had died in the ambulance on the way to hospital.
No one else remembers seeing the heart.

Shared Deja Vu
A group of us kids were playing in the house. We were running around and ended up in one of the rooms. There was an adult in the room who told us to settle down.
Now, from the minute we entered that room to being told to settle down to us sitting down on the floor while laughing etc we ALL experienced deja vu. We all confirmed that straight after. It was the most bizarre experience. I still remember it clearly to this day. It was probably the first time I'd experienced deja vu. For a group of us to experience it at the same time was even more bizarre.

We were all pretty close as kids so I think we were all in synchronus(?) with each other. Perhaps that was the reason we all shared such an intense experience?

There are many more experiences that I would love to share but they get more bizarre than those ones.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1743891

You say that like its a bad thing. Please keep sharing!
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 12:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've posted this experience before about 2 years back. Can't recall the thread.
When i was about 4 or 5, i often used to sit and stare at the light bulb (old type with tungsten filament). The filament was arranged in a C shape, like a horseshoe. I would stare at the burning filament and then close my eyes, and i could see the horseshoe shape with my eyes closed, burnt onto the retina of the eye i suppose. Works with any bright light.
Anyway i kept doing it and i heard "ping" "ping" at my side on the floor.
I looked, and there were two brass coloured horseshoes on the carpet! About the size of a coin, and they had "good luck" written on them. I seem to recall keeping them a while but don't know what became of them. I am convinced i did not dream this!
Can we have the power to manifest objects? As children i believe yes. And then we get dumbed down with all the bullshit that life offers, as well as being poisoned with flouride etc etc and any ability is quickly lost.
 Quoting: bargoose

How awesome is that? Very rockon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36286684
United States
04/15/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Walking to my neighbors house...

looked up at sky.

Saw a circular shape object blinking across, you know, like, left window, middle window, right window - slowly sinking behind the tree line.

Could of been anything, really.

Just stands out.

I was 9
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was 6, I had a dream that our Siamese cat jumped up on my bed and said to me that she needed to show me something important. So in the dream, I got out of bed and followed her down the stairs and into the dining room. She went under the dining room table, so I went down on my hands and knees and followed her. She turned around and looked into my eyes, and that's when I woke up. I was downstairs under the dining room table in the dark with the cat in the same position she had been in my dream. For some reason I didn't cry or freak out, and just got off the floor and went back upstairs to my room. Have never forgotten it, or even the sound of her voice in my dream, and wonder what that was all about.
SeVeN Saints

User ID: 31808028
United States
04/15/2013 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to have this recurring dream...Im walking into a room knowing that something powerful is in there. I never know exactly what, but I know its very, very powerful (ive always assumed its a demon). As I turn the corner to walk in the room I start to growl. The growl starts to envelop my entire body and becomes very loud, very deep. My body starts to grow with this growl until i and i just keep growing and growing. Its a creepy feeling as my growl is almost demonic.

There is an incredible amount of power in this dream, and i've had it 9 or 10 times, though its been about a year since my last one. It ALWAYS ends right when im about to see what is in the room, of course....
SeVeN Saints
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38073794
United States
04/15/2013 02:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
One day when I was ten I was sitting on the toilet totally constipated. Then someone banged on the door really loud. Scared the shit out of me. The End.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38028104
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Playing with a tennis ball outside our old flat. I was hitting this ball as hard as i could into a fog that was really dense above my head. I was pretty much showing off to a girl that was sitting in her balcony watching me.

I hit the ball into the fog and it didnt come back down, I remember laughing and asking for the ball back like I knew something was there the ball dropped back down a good many seconds later. The girl in the balcony screamed and ran in the house.

Next day her aunt came over to our flat and asked what happened. She then explained her niece(the girl in the balcony) had seen many coloured lights in the fog.

I seen nothing but I do no this, I either broke the world record for hitting a ball into the air or something took it and gave me it back.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38028104
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 03:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
One day when I was ten I was sitting on the toilet totally constipated. Then someone banged on the door really loud. Scared the shit out of me. The End.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38073794

LoL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19834325
United States
04/15/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember time as child being slower in general. Days seemed like they went on forever. Now that I'm approaching 40, the days fly by. Even my kids seem to think the days go by fast now. The quickening? I don't know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25249468

Craig
User ID: 49672997
United States
11/08/2013 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was about 10 yrs old in the late 70s and always got into trouble because I typically didn't make it home before dark. It was a summer evening and I was playing in my neighborhood with friends when I noticed the street lights starting to come on. I ran home and as I got to my driveway I heard a noise that sounded like a faint jet engine, only it was muffled. I looked up and just above the roof of my house, seemed like 10-20 ft, there were these really bright lights. Red, blue but especially white. I remember some blinking, some solid and some like they were looking at me. I watched it as I walked towards the door and I kept thinking it was weird that a helicopter was right above my house! It scared me a bit but I was more concerned with the getting into trouble with my dad so I ran in the door. I got inside and it was totally dark and no one was home! That NEVER happened the house always had lights on and people home. I remember standing there in the dark and hearing the "helicopter" like it was still above the roof. I didn't know what to do and I panicked, yelled for my dad and turned around to run back out the front door. I get outside and looked up from the porch and the "helicopter" seemed like it was almost on top of me. It made this jet noise but it sounded like it was 1/4 mile away, not right above me. The white lights were very bright and I squinted and stared at it. I wasn't really scared at that moment, I was more confused and frozen. I stared at it but never really saw anything other than the lights. I couldn't say if it was 30ft wide or 10 ft wide. It really didn't have a shape either, just this muffled jet noise and lights. All of a sudden I get that panicked feeling again and I grab the front door, open it and run in the house and my dad is standing there, the lights are completely on and he's barking at me about why I was so late and that he's been out front calling for me for an hour! I asked him if he saw the helicopter above the house? No. I told him I was just here and about it being dark and no one home and he said he's been home all afternoon and to quit lying so I wouldn't get into trouble. I look at the clock and it says 9:30 and I have zero recollection of the previous 45-60 min other than standing there watching these lights. Seemed like 5 minutes max from the time I first heard it until seeing my dad. I'm 45 now and to this day I remember these things like it was yesterday, just 0 fine details. No one saw or heard a thing other than me and I've rarely talked about this in my life. I'm not sure WHAT I saw or experienced but it was real. Anyway, that's my story!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 49461945
United States
11/08/2013 11:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was probably around 3 I was outside with my brothers who were playing with their bb guns. It was just starting to get dark. My mom called us in and my brothers went in and left their bb guns. I wanted to play with the gun so I didn't go in immediately. While I was out there I saw a small ghost like figure float through the yard and perch on a pole that was part of the clothesline. It scared me to death and I ran in crying.

Another time when I was probably seven or eight I loved the smell of gasoline. I started sniffing this can of gas and really feeling weird. I was doing this for awhile when suddenly I could feel myself being lifted in the air. I looked up and an angel was carrying me toward the sky. At this exact time my older brother found me and stopped me from smelling the gas. I really to this day believe I was dying and being carried to heaven and my brother saved me.
Polly Pippins
User ID: 76444988
United States
07/05/2020 09:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well one oddity of my younger days that was a repeated encounter that I experienced. I don't think it was on demand but it was often enough for me to recall it as being a bit pleasurable yet mysteriously hard to quite put an emotion or feeling to it. And what happened to me was I could be at school or home or perhaps elsewhere and usually I would be relaxed and not engaging in physical activity and I'd be sitting most likely but also had it happen when I was standing or laying down. And I would close my eyes and enter a world where everything was made out of a play dough like substance I may have even thought cookie dough but it gained over my brain and hypnotized me strongly to were I remained with the eyes shut and the visions moving through scenery and portraits none of which I remember standing out at all. The main thing was it was always the color dough and usually contained faces or people or bodies and I think if I rubbed my eyes it may have had a reaction caused to the whole thing. Not sure anyone has anything close to this and I wonder when and why it stopped but I know I had it and I believe I liked it. 0
Polly Pippins
User ID: 76482174
United States
07/05/2020 09:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well one oddity of my younger days that was a repeated encounter that I experienced. I don't think it was on demand but it was often enough for me to recall it as being a bit pleasurable yet mysteriously hard to quite put an emotion or feeling to it. And what happened to me was I could be at school or home or perhaps elsewhere and usually I would be relaxed and not engaging in physical activity and I'd be sitting most likely but also had it happen when I was standing or laying down. And I would close my eyes and enter a world where everything was made out of a play dough like substance I may have even thought cookie dough but it gained over my brain and hypnotized me strongly to were I remained with the eyes shut and the visions moving through scenery and portraits none of which I remember standing out at all. The main thing was it was always the color dough and usually contained faces or people or bodies and I think if I rubbed my eyes it may have had a reaction caused to the whole thing. Not sure anyone has anything close to this and I wonder when and why it stopped but I know I had it and I believe I liked it. 0
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78257995
United States
07/06/2020 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
i am 9. my grandmother has just recently passed on.

i dream that i am upstairs in her old farm house. i wander from room to room in pitch blackness. there is an oppressive, malevolent presence there. i cry for help but no sound escapes my lips.

i wake up barely able to breathe.

i am 58 now, most of my dreams take place there.

i have gone back to the farm house (now abandoned) to exorcize whatever

it has not been successful. i suppose i must go at night; alone; but have not worked up the guts to do so...
 Quoting: david 33758960

Do it in your mind.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78051634
United States
07/28/2020 01:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79196968
United States
07/28/2020 01:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was younger (15-16), I would see "Death". I guess they were dreams, but I don't remember falling asleep. I would be laying on my bed, watching TV, most of the time it would even be afternoon.

Then, the typical Grim Reaper cloaked figure would show up in my bedroom doorway. He was even too tall for the doorway. It never occurred to me to feel scared, just curious. Over time, he would draw closer. It was almost like he was taking his time to I could get accustomed to his presence. But his presence wasn't cold and scary. He radiated warmth and blissful happiness, almost like a drug. I started to look forward to him showing up. When he finally sat down on the bed next to me, I remember the weight of him on the bed, the warmth of his leg against mine. Beneath his cloak, he had a human body. I even remember touching his hair. But his face is just a blank spot in my memory. And "Death" never spoke.

I was young and in a very abusive relationship with a much older man at this time, a guy who tried to kill me not long after this. I wonder if this "Reaper" was trying to give me strength. Or serve as a warning. Or maybe was actually some kind of demon. I don't know. But luckily I soon got out of that relationship mostly unscathed. I've never experienced anything like this again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76100954
United States
07/28/2020 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You made it all up, it was a dream, you're lying. That is my mom's answers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 79196968
United States
07/28/2020 07:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 77686907
United States
08/14/2020 01:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was younger (15-16), I would see "Death". I guess they were dreams, but I don't remember falling asleep. I would be laying on my bed, watching TV, most of the time it would even be afternoon.

Then, the typical Grim Reaper cloaked figure would show up in my bedroom doorway. He was even too tall for the doorway. It never occurred to me to feel scared, just curious. Over time, he would draw closer. It was almost like he was taking his time to I could get accustomed to his presence. But his presence wasn't cold and scary. He radiated warmth and blissful happiness, almost like a drug. I started to look forward to him showing up. When he finally sat down on the bed next to me, I remember the weight of him on the bed, the warmth of his leg against mine. Beneath his cloak, he had a human body. I even remember touching his hair. But his face is just a blank spot in my memory. And "Death" never spoke.

I was young and in a very abusive relationship with a much older man at this time, a guy who tried to kill me not long after this. I wonder if this "Reaper" was trying to give me strength. Or serve as a warning. Or maybe was actually some kind of demon. I don't know. But luckily I soon got out of that relationship mostly unscathed. I've never experienced anything like this again.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 79196968

Did you ever feel a connection to the number 9?
Fossy

User ID: 77859023
United States
08/14/2020 02:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have one!!! So I was probably about 5 and lying in bed one night up against the wall. My back to the wall kinda up in the corner and I felt a finger on my the back of my head moving in a circle.

It would twist my hair around it and let go, then twist my hair around it again and again. It scared the crap out of me but I don’t remember anything else. I must have fallen asleep. Like I said, I was in the corner up against the wall. It’s kinda bothered me ever since.
Making sammiches great again!
Fossy

User ID: 77859023
United States
08/14/2020 02:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to have this recurring dream...Im walking into a room knowing that something powerful is in there. I never know exactly what, but I know its very, very powerful (ive always assumed its a demon). As I turn the corner to walk in the room I start to growl. The growl starts to envelop my entire body and becomes very loud, very deep. My body starts to grow with this growl until i and i just keep growing and growing. Its a creepy feeling as my growl is almost demonic.

There is an incredible amount of power in this dream, and i've had it 9 or 10 times, though its been about a year since my last one. It ALWAYS ends right when im about to see what is in the room, of course....
 Quoting: SeVeN Saints

Oh god! You’re a werewolf!
Making sammiches great again!

GLP