Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
04/10/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child
I once took a dump in my hand and threw it at my friend.

To this day I still don't know why.

5acrazynutkickanother do
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37569246

Research MKUltra.
 Quoting: KIP

What does that have to do with mkultra?
El Tiburon

User ID: 28375544
United States
04/10/2013 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember playing with a "new kid" in the late 70's...

We played "CHIPS" patrol on our bikes in a circular courtyard...

This new kid was rammed by another and skinned his ankle between the pedal and a cement wall.

The kid ran off to a corner, leaving his bike there. I chased after him (I was really worried he was hurt). When I caught up to the kid, I saw that the skin was missing from his ankle bone, and there was a hole in his foot. In that hole was wires and metal. It was as if someone had hit a vase, knocked a hole in it, and the vase was full of wires and metal rods.

I even saw it "articulate" as he lifted his foot to cover it with his hand.

I freaked and ran home to tell my mom. She of course did not believe me. But because she is a nurse, she walked outside with me to check on him.

The court yard was empty, and the "new kid" was gone.

I stayed in the rest of that day.

The next day, I met my friends who had NO RECOLLECTION of the kid, nor any recollection of the event. Also, I never saw the "new kid" again.

As an adult in my 40's I can look back on many things in my life and write them off as my being stupid, young, etc...

This is one event that I never understood.

And looking back, I realize that I was ostracized by my friends. I was no longer "in". It was as if they were programmed to dislike me.

Oh well!
 Quoting: El Tiburon

Wow, my first thought would be some sort of prosthetic (advanced) but not sure if they had these types back then. Then you go on with what happened afterwards. Just wow! Just curious if there were any types of "military" bases near where you lived at the time.

I lived in Memphis, which is near Millington Naval Base. Which at the time was the largest inland naval base in the world. I had an uncle stationed there (I AM NOT KIDDING)

And prosthetic's did come to mind, but we're talking back in the wood leg days.

If you've ever saw the movie "WESTWOOD"... when the android takes off his face.... THAT'S what I saw inside this kids ankle.
El Tiburon

User ID: 28375544
United States
04/10/2013 05:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
-early 80's
-playing with toy figures on floor of room
-consciously aware of "time slowing" down

Very hard to describe. I will answer "serious questions" regarding these experiences.

Looking for others to describe similar experiences or other things that happened to them as a child that they remember yet still to this day cannot explain.

1dunno1

I had quite the opposite experience as a child...
More of a feeling of fast forwarding.
Not to contradict you....
And OMG did Cobra get his ASS KICKED on a daily basis in my bedroom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34963435
United States
04/10/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I remember climbing up to a slit window in my fathers Dream/bunker/family house. The slit was about 6 feet high so I used my little ladder (from my cubby hole dad put up in the upper corner of the room) and climbed all the way up and looked out while my parents were putting my brother and I to bed.

I don't know why I did this; guess I was a little spaz of a kid...and looking back at me were two glowing red orbs... separated far enough apart to appear to me as eyes.

A lot of strange shit happened out there (ufo/paranormal) as a kid but that's one I can't quite figure out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26023511

You were climbing the ladder to the window and watching your parents put YOU and your brother to bed at the same time?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37814738
Australia
04/10/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
About 6 or 8. Language slippages. I'd hear people speaking as if English was an unknown tounge to me.
Briefly, I couldn't understand anything they were saying.
 Quoting: T-Cain

My kids seem to suffer from this quite frequently (just kidding, I couldn't resist)

Seriously though, this is interesting as I have heard about it before. First thing that came to mind was regarding the past life experiment in a few posts above. It would make sense in that context.

Hmmm. Don't know if I believe in that whole past life thing.
Maybe it was faulty wiring in my brain where the language center is. It was very strange. It has never happened after those ages.
 Quoting: T-Cain

I don't know what I believe as far as past-lives are concerned

First time someone raised the subject with me as if it were fact, I overreacted and was angry, despite the other person was a close colleague and despite I was generally open-minded at least to the suggestion of most things

Afterwards I was embarrassed about my outburst. But remained angry

Angry not with my colleague but with the possibility we could be assaulted by another life. Because that's how I regarded it - assault

'How dare they'! Don't know why I suspected a 'they' and not an 'it' as responsible for putting people through successive lives - if in fact they do, of course

For years I scorned those clustered around the reincarnation shelves in book stores. Deluded fantasists, I thought

It was an unusual experience which compelled me to at least consider the possibility of reincarnation and led to my reluctantly decided I needed to at least take another look at it. Some books were scholarly, some trash. Some persuasive, others ridiculous

I'm still on the fence. I still strongly dislike that it's remotely possible we could be compelled to endure more than one life. And I state, very determinedly and usually angrily, ' I will not come back here. I will not. Do not ever send me here again or I'll kill before birth any future self you try to force me to be. I will not live again on this hell on earth'

The awful thing, to my mind at least, is that as you get older and mellow and reflect on life, the thought of coming back to 'do it differently and better next time' begins to insinuate itself into your mind. It's happened to my great surprise. I kick it out immediately, but I can see how seductive it might be to some. And it scares me to think I might fall for it at some point

The worst aspect, for me, is the suggestion we may have no control over it and might be forced back. I'm far from impressed by this earthly environment. Any of us could create a world more kind, more just than what we're living through here. Which causes me to distrust the motives of anything that would compel us to live here once, let alone repeatedly

Reincarnation may be gobblydegook of course

I remain on the fence
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36853793
United States
04/10/2013 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
This occurred during the summertime when I was about 7-8 years old. My family lived in Hinsdale, which at the time was a newer subdivision of the Chicago area. I was the oldest of three boys, the second being about a year a half younger than me and the youngest was about three years old at the time. We lived in a three-bedroom ranch home. All three of us boys shared the same bedroom. The windows of the bedrooms were the type that were longer in their horizontal dimension than their vertical dimension and positioned off of the floor at a height that as children we could not see out but only touch the sill by reaching our arms completely over our heads, to high open and crawl out. Every night at bedtime my mother would dress each one of us in our pajamas (tops and bottoms) before reading a story and tucking us into bed. One bright sunny morning after having been put to bed the night before my next younger brother and myself found ourselves running around and apparently making a lot of noise in the yard of one of the neighbors about three houses down. It was very early in the morning as the sun was low in the sky and the entire neighborhood was still asleep. But the commotion that we were making had awakened the father of the house that we were at. He yelled at us through his bedroom window telling us that we were in big trouble for waking him up and that he was going to call my mother to tell her we were outside running around. Thinking that we were in big trouble we ran home but couldn't get in as all the doors were locked. As it turned out he did not call our parents as they were still in bed asleep and we had to ring the doorbell and pound on the front door several times to awaken my mother to let us in. The funny thing about this episode is that, although my brother and I were both dressed in a full set of pajamas the night before, when we found ourselves outside in the neighbors yard I was wearing only the bottom of my pajamas and he was wearing only the top of his. When we got home my mother was concerned as to how we got outside because in addition to all the doors being locked our bedroom windows, which we couldn't have crawled out of any way, were also locked. To this day, I have no memory of how we got outside the house that morning as the earliest recollection that I have with this episode begins at the point when we were outside playing in the neighbors yard.
PENG

User ID: 37815055
United States
04/10/2013 05:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Several years ago when my four year old was getting wheeled back to surgery, she was kinda drugged up... But something behind my shoulder caught her eye. Her eyes brightened and she weakly lifted her arm and pointed, saying, "look mommy, you have wings behind you."

She was totally drugged up for surgery, but it freaked me out. I turned around and it was a blank wall behind me. I had been praying like no torrid that she would be ok. So I was thinking, oh wow, she'll be ok. THEN the OCD hit and I start thinking OMG they are coming to take her.

I have had several things like that happen. Very weird stuff.

Last Edited by PENG on 04/10/2013 05:46 PM
"May the road rise up to meet you.... May the wind be always at your back..."
2012Portal
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 566027
Netherlands
04/10/2013 05:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
Was the passenger in a 69' Cutlass, years ago. My friend went down this hill and into this wicked curve, which we all knew well, way too fast.

Time suddenly slowed to a crawl, as did the motion, till we cleared the cusp of the curve and he regained full control. Must have lasted 4 or 5 seconds. Was a complete trip out. Had The Cult jamming at the time.

I swear that in an alternate timeline, we crashed.
 Quoting: 2012Portal

Had one like that Was on my m/cycle heading to the Girlfriends and as I approached a Junction a car came screaming out hitting me, I Remember hitting the Ground and the feeling of the Impact

Next thing I'm re-approaching the Junction , SWITCHED Lanes as a Car came Screaming out Barely missing me!!

Fucking Freaky....
 Quoting: strange fellow

BUMP. Wow.
My friend, the driver, later died a couple years later, in a muscle car, as the passenger, dead on into a tree.
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
2012Portal

Netherlands
04/10/2013 06:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Several years ago when my four year old was getting wheeled back to surgery, she was kinda drugged up... But something behind my shoulder caught her eye. Her eyes brightened and she weakly lifted her arm and pointed, saying, "look mommy, you have wings behind you."

She was totally drugged up for surgery, but it freaked me out. I turned around and it was a blank wall behind me. I had been praying like no torrid that she would be ok. So I was thinking, oh wow, she'll be ok. THEN the OCD hit and I start thinking OMG they are coming to take her.

I have had several things like that happen. Very weird stuff.
 Quoting: PENG

Also wow.
--- --- ---
2012Portal

Netherlands
04/10/2013 06:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Actually, a lot of my childhood is Unexplained. Something about being a child. Jesus did not say we should be child-like (but not childish) for just any reason.
--- --- ---
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1445809
Czechia
04/10/2013 06:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
3 things:

one, when I was preschool,I put a toy soldier in a leather briefcase pocket and when I reached in it was gone and I never saw it again.

two, later as a very small preschool child I crawled into a parents bed at night because I was scared, and while snuggling up behind them I was stunned to see an eye open up and look at me from the back of their head.

Later while away in another state spending the summer on a farm, I was handed some halloween spooky bubblegum cards, after which I started having disturbing nightmares. When I told the people I was staying with, they said the cards were evil and they took and destroyed them, and everything went back to normal. This was when I had no real concept of good or evil.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31791127
United States
04/10/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
As a child, I was tormented by a very emotionally and sometimes physically abusive father. I spent alot of time alone in my room, crying, or playing, alone. My mom was and still is great but she worked a lot to support us and I barely remember seeing her then.
I believe I was around 5 when I first remember "them." They would come at night to play with me and talk to me. My room was pitch black and I was afraid of the dark. I had a very large window and no curtains, so the moon would shine in. We also lived in the country, and moon light was the only light around. My friends were little, green, sparkly, people. I could hold them in my hand. In the 80s, we had these little animal figures that came with little houses and trees and such (calico critters?). I had a little house in my window and I remember playing with the sparkly people alot in those houses. I also remember they floated. There were males and females and they would talk to me. I wish I could remember a conversation. I think they let me know how loved I was.

and another one:

My first experience with something alien was at the age of 13. My mom had picked me up from a jr high dance party and we were driving on the road we lived on. It was late and dark. My road did not have any street lights. My parents live in a rural setting. About a mile away from home a giant orb appeared. It floated in front of our car and about as high as the telephone poles, just below the trees. It was color changing. I remember seeing all the colors of the rainbow, but mainly a yellow orange center. My mom continued to drive and we stared at it in shock and silence. We pulled into the driveway and under some trees where my mom parked the car, after that we lost it. We sat in the car and looked around everywhere for it before exiting. It was exciting and freaky at the same time, but I don't remember us being scared.
My mom has always been my best friend. We have a very, very, unique bond.I feel like it whatever it was, was checking on us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16795415
United States
04/10/2013 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is tons of stuff for me. one that sticks out or might be interesting to others..

I was about 7 and there was this brother and sister that lived near me. Their Mom died when they were both really small, I think perhaps during child birth for the girl. Their Dad was always drunk and smoked alot, I remember I went in their kitchen once and the walls and cieling were totally yellow/brown from the nicotine. He never cleaned up outside and never mowed the lawn or anything. In England the gardens have short brick walls with wooden fence ontop or hedges growing next to the wall. SO their backyard was fenced in by these hedges and there was a gate, a path and a square of tall green gress. One day I went to their house and the grass had been flattened in a large circle, what I later learned was a crop circle, but back then thought was fairy magic ;) We played, laid, rolled and screwed around in that circle most of the day and I remember just being really happy. It was a perfect circle and too large to have been from something being placed there, the grass was still fresh and green. The next day it had turned back into grass.

I hadn't spoken to these people since I was 11, but just a few years back got to ask them about it and they said they remembered it, I don't know if they were just egging me on or what, but I remember it quite vividly.
nah

User ID: 37806571
United States
04/10/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
The most eery thing about my experience is that all my family members had the same experience except I had a name for him, "The Kahiki Man".

It's one of my earliest child hood memories, being in my grandparents basement, the second toilet was down there and I had to use it once, alone. Some tribal looking man came out from nowhere and I flew up the stairs screaming The Kahiki Man! I never mentioned it again until one day all of my family was gathered and I asked them, "did anything ever scared you in the basement at grandma's house?" They all said the same thing, some tribal Indian chief looking guy used to chase them out of the basement too, even my grandmother was afraid to go down there alone and she used to ask us kids to watch her when she went down to get something, or just made us go down there with her.
When you find a piece of shit along side the road and you poke it with a stick, what do you expect to find inside of it, gold?
No, it's just going to stink more.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26023511
United States
04/11/2013 03:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember climbing up to a slit window in my fathers Dream/bunker/family house. The slit was about 6 feet high so I used my little ladder (from my cubby hole dad put up in the upper corner of the room) and climbed all the way up and looked out while my parents were putting my brother and I to bed.

I don't know why I did this; guess I was a little spaz of a kid...and looking back at me were two glowing red orbs... separated far enough apart to appear to me as eyes.

A lot of strange shit happened out there (ufo/paranormal) as a kid but that's one I can't quite figure out.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 26023511

You were climbing the ladder to the window and watching your parents put YOU and your brother to bed at the same time?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34963435

Putting to bed is a process, they were still working on putting him to sleep while I was up and about.
numewenon

User ID: 25749597
Canada
04/11/2013 06:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Absolutely I came home from school one day and naturally being a latchkey kid I was alone. I was watching TV eating junk etc when I hear five loud bangs. I run upstairs and some how I know the bangs are coming from my parents room the closet is open so I shut it. I turn around and their is a little girl in pigtails sitting on my parents bed. She says "I live in the wall" and I say "what in the hell are you doing in here?" I thought she was a legitimate human until she faded right in front of me. I couldn't even scream I hauled ass down the steps out the door. I went to my neighbors house and called my parents who didn't believe me. She still haunts my dreams and I am now 27....only now she looks like a rotting corpse. In one of the dreams she was sitting in the tailgate of my truck I just don't know what the connection is.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1816481

damneddamned2
sunshine4mealwayz

User ID: 2698905
United States
04/11/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
One morning when I was a kid,I was counting to ten trying to decide which number to get up on.After counting to 10 a few times suddenly my sheet flew down by itself and my nightgown flew up.I guess it was time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37344075
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I levitated as a 4 year old child sat cross-legged in front of the television. Had forgotten about it mostly until a few years ago. My mother recalls me running into the kitchen after it happened to tell her about it though I didn't know or recognise it as levitation was until many years later.

I do remember my mind being completely ablank in a state that I dont ever recall having since, maybe a trance like state.

I rose several feet off the ground above the television towards the ceiling and was completely in a daze during the event. Whole experience lasted maybe around 20 or 30 seconds I would estimate.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22325350
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
i remember that in the first stages of trying to fall asleep, when i gazed at the blackness, and then suddenly feeling like my soul or point of view moved away from the first point within that blackness, it felt like the blackness had depth
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37796287

You explain perfectly what I do almost every night. I try to focus on this as I fall asleep, to attempt to keep my mind awake/body asleep to induce sleep paralysis and astral projection.

As a young child I could do this whenever I wanted. That sinking feeling as you are just drifting off, actually knowing the moment when you actually fell asleep.

I have lost this gift but would love to regain ability.

I am still able to fly in my dreams, like swimming through the air, and control most of the dreams.

Astral projection ftw.

Alot of odd unexplained things have happened to me over the years.

I believe everything will come together for an explaination at some point.

I remember as a child telling my mum I really could fly, being 100% convinced I could, and that I could make myself flat enough to get underneath a closed door. Odd stuff.
Raisty

User ID: 1005919
United States
04/11/2013 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
I know there has been some talk about past lives in this thread and while I've only had glimpses of past lives I do vividly remember my first experience when I was put into this life.

I was laying flat on my back in my crib. I remember seeing a golden light above me and someone in the light talking to me. I couldn't understand the language though. I knew I should understand it and I did understand it until JUST that moment. If it wasn't for that conflict I don't think I would of remembered it since over all it was a peaceful experience.

I still think I stepped in for someone at the last moment.

I used to see balls of energy as a child. I did until I learned that seeing things was considered umm "defective" so I worked at making sure I didn't see them.

I had a dog die when I was very young and he would be on the bed with me every night after that. I could feel the panting of the not there dog. This kept up until one day I saw his ghost run right in front of me and through a fence in my backyard. He left after that... I think he did his job and was saying goodbye.

Also, I don't remember this at all but my father told less than a year ago. When I was very young a store by our house would give out lollipops if you picked a piece of paper with a number on it out of a jar. Apparently I could do this every time without fail by "feeling the paper for the one with a number". That was the explanation I gave to my father at the time. Just an odd thing I still do not remember.
2012Portal

Netherlands
04/11/2013 08:08 AM

Report Abusive Post
I levitated as a 4 year old child sat cross-legged in front of the television. Had forgotten about it mostly until a few years ago. My mother recalls me running into the kitchen after it happened to tell her about it though I didn't know or recognise it as levitation was until many years later.

I do remember my mind being completely ablank in a state that I dont ever recall having since, maybe a trance like state.

I rose several feet off the ground above the television towards the ceiling and was completely in a daze during the event. Whole experience lasted maybe around 20 or 30 seconds I would estimate.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37344075

Wow, incredible!
--- --- ---
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1757708
United States
04/11/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP You kinda sound like your fishing to catch some MK ultra candidates....

Many know this site was set up by the CIA to look for lost people with paranormal/psi abilities.
(because all the files were destroyed).
ISee
User ID: 37779766
Australia
04/11/2013 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
One of my earliest memories is going out the backyard and seeing Caterpillars on the trees, my Mother pointing them out to me and me going closer to them, but they had tiny human-like faces, went "AAAH" when they saw me like something out of a cartoon, and jumped off the branches and scurried off on the ground in terror. My Mother testifies to this day she did see them jump off the branches so that is weird and funny at the same time. Likely just childhood imagination made me think they had human faces and went "AAAAH". Still exists as a memory though.

Something very real that has caused me sleep problems for all my life I can remember was a doll of an African Girl that would only appear after I was put to bed up on my toy rack, it was not there when adults were around, only when I was alone. It would come down off the toy rack with glowing red eyes and would cackle so evilly while pushing, prodding and tormenting me with her glowing red eyes. My Dad all his life has seen a Joker tormenting him at the end of his bed and he asked if I ever had any little person tormenting me and I told him about it, and he told me that every male of his maternal lineage has had the same thing since way back in Ireland when a Witch put a curse on one of them, tormenting him and every male of the lineage since.

Being in bed in a strange house with my Dad and being very scared for some reason then looking over and seeing a Giant Teddy Bear I had or the house had crying, I remember the tears rolling down it's face. I wasn't too young either and I remember it clear as day and I wasn't dreaming because my Dad was in and out of the room and confirmed to me the next day that I was staring at the Teddy Bear oddly.

In same house, visited by what I can only describe as a Faerie. I remember then feeling as if I was flying, looking down on my own body, then I was carried off into a land and place that I can only describe was like out of a Fantasy movie, the thing is I was raised by strict Jehovah's Witnesses and never saw any fantasy movies or read Fairytales so nothing could have influenced the imagery for say, a dream...

There is so much more, more than I can type here.hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37872921
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Love this

This is my experience as a child although I don't remember it. My mum and dad lived in a creepy house when they were first posted to Cyprus (my dad was in the RAF). One night my mum put me to bed in my cot me being a little baby was fast asleep. Half an hour later when she went to bed she found me fast asleep on the landing . She still dosen't know how I got there to this day.

The other thing that happened in that house was when she walked into the kitchen one day the eggs on the counter flew of and smashed onto the floor. Needless to say she was glad when she was moved to another area.

My last story is when I was about 4 I can remember jumping down the stairs from nearly the top. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again I Was at the bottom somehow unhurt all I can remember is a floating feeling all the way down. Maybe someone was looking after me that day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32617908
United States
04/11/2013 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
You experienced "ghosts"? What type? Please explain.

Me too.

While my friends and I were spying on an abandoned house (we were 8 yr olds), we saw a chubby boy about our age come out the door in red swim trunks. He jumped into the pool, which was guarded by a chain link fence, and when he didn't come up we got worried. When we crept up to look in the pool, it was empty.
PHX57

User ID: 36730283
United States
04/11/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
My son ...(he was between 5 or 6) and I watched an object on the northern sky in rural N.E. Texas in the winter'78 or '79 for at least an hour..... looked like an oblong object ....very large with multi-color lights along the
edges. As we watched white orbs would come and go...in and out...it hung there forever it seemed. I was afraid to leave the glass door to call anyone..afraid it would be gone if I stopped watching...Finally we got tired of watching and went to bed. My son remembers this vividly...he asked me if I remembered it a few months ago. I find it strange that we just went to bed without any worries. Also I had a vivid dream a few months after, that my ex was leaving the state with my kids...I was so shaken I immediately got up and drove 70 miles to his mothers house and there was a truck with a trailer fully loaded with all his belongings....he was moving to Co. with my kids...he was going to kidnap my kids, hoping I would never find them...If I hadn't followed my dream of him leaving---who knows what would have happened. I know someone or something was warning me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21548336
United States
04/11/2013 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was maybe 8yo walking through the park at night with a full moon, something like a giant mosquito flew at me and hit my neck... I batted it off, and as it flew away, I saw it's 4 inch needle nose shooting my blood into the air in a arch against the full moon. It was the size of a bird, but it was not a bat. It looked like a giant insect.

anonstoner
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 21548336

I heard similar things from people talking about a large type of dragonfly that would do this.

Yes it hovered and flew like a dragonfly, but it did have a long needle nose out of which the blood shot...
KukiDaiMarakai
User ID: 37880484
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a child I used to see what I guess were ghosts, or spirits, or something, every time We went to stay at our Aunts house, which was in a very old uk cottage.

Myself, brother and mother would all sleep in the spare room on fold-out-beds, and each and every time, without fail, I would be awake after the other two had fallen asleep. Or maybe I was awakened by My little friends.

The easiest way to describe what I saw was that it looked like a carousel, insofar as it rotated, and it looked like it was cut out of jet-black felt. They were in the shapes of little cherub-esque cute figures, with trumpets to boot! They just kind of flirted with Me, span round and round, upwards, downwards, right up close to Me, almost interacting as I marvelled at their wonders..And each and every time, I would try, and fail, to wake up Mum to tell her.It was magical, and enahcnting, and I will never forget!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37344075
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
PHX57

User ID: 36730283
United States
04/12/2013 12:10 AM