Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child

Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 37321225
United States
04/12/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Unexplained Experiences You Remember As A Child
I was about 7. My parents were remodeling the first floor of the house and all of us were sleeping upstairs in two rows of beds opposite each other.

I woke in the middle of the night and saw an white weasel (ermine) on my fathers head. I stared at it a few seconds then I screamed and it jumped off and ran out the window. No one saw it and no one believed me.
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5682293
Netherlands
04/12/2013 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Had a lot of deja vu's when I was under the age of ten.

Had an outer body experience when I was fully awake at about age seven. Really vivid memory of this. It was daytime, I was lying on my bed and then 'flew' up for about 30 cm above the bed. Window was open, and heard other kids playing outside. I wanted to fly outside and let them see what I could do, and all the time I was overwhelmed with joy and startled at the same time. Eventually did not try to fly out of the window because I was afraid I would go up into the sky and dissapear. I experienced this same thing being half asleep, but that's how I know the difference between that time and other times, because I was fully conscious the first time. Still have this sometimes now. Sometimes I'm lying in bed, and sink through the floor and sit with my husband on the couch. Always lasts untill I realize I'm not downstairs but in bed.

As a child also expierenced strange (as in, I don't recognize) faces, just faces of al lot of other people, in a cirkel right in front of me. First curious, then as I was getting clearer in the mind, making sure I was awake and they wouldnt dissapper, really scared. I never knew who they were, but there were at least 30 different people.

Also know of time slowing down thing. But not to the extend where voices were distorted or something. Just more like me being in a cocoon, looking out.

As an adult: little moments of looking through a telescope view, watching a detailed scenery, but knowing I was never there!

These things do not happen often. I cannot make them happen. I always stay sober about it, because I want to know for sure its not my own mind playing tricks on me. Above situations were genuine.
david
User ID: 33758960
United States
04/12/2013 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am 5 years old i am playing with my best friend and his sister on the sidewalk in front of their house. my friend's sister is one year older than us

after a while she asks us if we would like to meet her new friend.

i remember walking about a city block.
we enter a small house
there is a short skinny guy with no shirt in his early twenties sitting in the front room.

he pays very little attention to us 2 boys, but he asks her if she wants to play

some time must have passed, i remember my friend and i are playing with toy trucks on the floor of this dingey room. i want to go home. the light is fading outside.

i wander to the next room, the door is mostly closed but i peer thru the opening.

the short skinny guy is wrestling on the bed with my friend's sister

i don't remember anything else. in fact, i forgot the entire incident, until decades later. like a flash of light the scene returns from my child memory to be replayed in my adult mind... where the meaning of what had happened could be understood,

i never mentioned this experience to anyone before...not even to my friend or his sister, both of whom i still know some 50 years later
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22325350
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 06:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woke up one night with a ping pong ball sized sphere of blue light above my bed..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6264001

My son see's these in various colours.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22325350
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 06:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not as a child, but to me, unexplainable.

I swatted a wasp with a tea towel (spun round, as if to use for whipping someone), I got it with incredible force woth the tip of the towel.

The wasp just dissapeared.

Didn't see it leave the towel as I hit it.

It wasn't in the towel.

I turned the room inside out trying to find the body of the wasp.

It wasn't anywhere.

Literally drove me crazy trying to find it.

I can't explain it.

Did I hit it so hard that it vaporised?

It's quite odd, I think about it quite often, trying to work out some sort of explanation.
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 37321225
United States
04/12/2013 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Supernatural wasp?
Jesus Wept
david
User ID: 33758960
United States
04/12/2013 06:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
congrats op, a classic thread;

it is like wandering alone through a very old house.

you open doors to rooms that have been tightly closed for many, many years.

i'm glad that the sun is beginning to come up.... not sure i like being the only one awake in the house right noe.
geminilion

User ID: 12895036
United States
04/12/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bumpity bump! I love these types of threads. I'll share later.

bump
..."The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Think only on those things that are in line with your principles and can bear the light of day. The content of your character is your choice. Day by day, what you choose, what you think, and what you do is who you become. Your integrity is your destiny ... it is the light that guides your way."
Heraclitus
numewenon

User ID: 25749597
Canada
04/12/2013 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Saw the Easter bunny on Easter.

I think i must have been hallucinating.
Me
User ID: 37817089
United States
04/12/2013 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember It was ice cold and there was a lady with fur coat all wet and frozen standing near an old cast iron heater. Something about red hair.

I told my mother in my 20s and said her sister had a miscarriage her water broke and ther was no heat winter in apt in Chicago.

Funy thing is I was not born yet and my mother was not pregnant.
SteveWutabi

User ID: 1210803
United States
04/12/2013 07:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
I used to play "The Floor Is Hot Lava", but that's only because I grew up poor and with a good imagination.
The Comforter
User ID: 36340087
United States
04/12/2013 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
~At age seven I was compelled to step out into the isle of Bethlehem Church in Richmond Hill, Queens New York.I gave my heart to Yeshua. The Pastor and church were stunned.

~I recieved a vision shortly afterward near summer 1980. I was A Prince from Yeshua's home planet and that they sent an armada of rescue ships to earth. When they arrived there many advanced ships beyond description whic carried emissaries of Light from the kingdom of Light on behalf of Yeshua. This happened during the day.

~In 2010 I was contacted by Metatron, El Elyon, & Lord Yeshua and was told an armada had been dispatched to earth with Lord Yeshua as Commander to Heavens Armies. The Exodus extraction would occur when all encoded Star Seeds responded to a frequency they would emit from their ships surrounding earth that would alter our Light code and transfer those who accepted by choice to resonate at 528hrz. Known as "The ARC Code".

~Unconditional Love is the Only Way to return home my brothers and sisters of the Cosmic family. May you awaken to Love soon.

With Love, Your brother Jason
A Prince of Peace and Son of Lord Yeshua

y_lovin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35419375
Estonia
04/12/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I got one. A friend and I were camping outside on a summer night we were laying on the glass just checking out the stars. Then something flow overhead it was metal and something else it seemed at the time it was about 20 ft over us. No sparks no light no noise. At the height and speed it was traveling is should have landed no farther than 50 foot away.
We jumped up ran towards it was headed to crash and never found anything
 Quoting: YaRight

where was it?

one possibility is that in that place is time/room crack where is/was certain entering point.

maybe u can go back there and find out has there been anomalies before?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19084922
Australia
04/12/2013 07:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is remembee myself as a pilot in a big plane and im shot down and then im in the debris of a building. I used to play eith pillows that the walls have fallen on top of me and that i come out. Weird
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16648993
United States
04/12/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
of course time seemed slower when you were a kid, half of you are nuts. think about it: your total time of reference grows with each day. when you're 10, you only have 10 years total in your memory banks, and half again of that which you can actually remember clearly. when you're 50, you have 50 years total, and 45 you can remember. thus a second is a much larger proportion of your total time on earth when you're younger, than it is once you start getting considerably older. that's my take on this issue.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19084922
Australia
04/12/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Woke up one night with a ping pong ball sized sphere of blue light above my bed..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6264001

My son see's these in various colours.
 Quoting: EverybodysNobody

Fuuuuuck my dad told me he used to see this when he was a child !!! I almost fall of my chair when i read your comment !!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19484581
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Bumpity bump! I love these types of threads. I'll share later.

bump
 Quoting: geminilion

it was early 90s
waiting for a pizza delivery out side my bording school
about 12-1 ish. it was a clear nite with lots of stars
i looked up and saw what i thought was a shooting star
[it was very small compared to all the other stars but just as bright] as i watched it came to a stop instantley
and split in to three , one went stright up and the other
to went side ways in oppisit directions to form a perfect
triangle, it rotated about 160 degrees and then all the
points came to gether and it shot off in a different direction than it first came from . its hard to tell you
what kind of size triangle the little star dot covered
to make this triangle but it was a little taller than my
thumb when i put it up to see if i could get some cind of
scale. it only lasted for maybe 30 to 40 seconds. this
is a realy strong memory from my youth , i seen it with
my own eyes. no cameras or scopes just my naked eye.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37907173
North Macedonia
04/12/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
-early 80's
-playing with toy figures on floor of room
-consciously aware of "time slowing" down

Very hard to describe. I will answer "serious questions" regarding these experiences.

Looking for others to describe similar experiences or other things that happened to them as a child that they remember yet still to this day cannot explain.

1dunno1
 Quoting: KIP

as a child i woke up a few times flooating above my bed

anyone with similar experience??
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26483554
United States
04/12/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is going to sound so strange and I have never told anyone this but I have vivid memories as a child of being able to float (I guess that is what you would call it). I would jump up in my bedroom and just float for a bit or be able to move around my room without touching the floor. I can remember it so perfectly. I even remember a time when I did it and my parents had company over. My aunt and Uncle were over. I remember thinking if I should go show everyone!
I have never spoken of this before
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
04/12/2013 07:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember playing with a "new kid" in the late 70's...

We played "CHIPS" patrol on our bikes in a circular courtyard...

This new kid was rammed by another and skinned his ankle between the pedal and a cement wall.

The kid ran off to a corner, leaving his bike there. I chased after him (I was really worried he was hurt). When I caught up to the kid, I saw that the skin was missing from his ankle bone, and there was a hole in his foot. In that hole was wires and metal. It was as if someone had hit a vase, knocked a hole in it, and the vase was full of wires and metal rods.

I even saw it "articulate" as he lifted his foot to cover it with his hand.

I freaked and ran home to tell my mom. She of course did not believe me. But because she is a nurse, she walked outside with me to check on him.

The court yard was empty, and the "new kid" was gone.

I stayed in the rest of that day.

The next day, I met my friends who had NO RECOLLECTION of the kid, nor any recollection of the event. Also, I never saw the "new kid" again.

As an adult in my 40's I can look back on many things in my life and write them off as my being stupid, young, etc...

This is one event that I never understood.

And looking back, I realize that I was ostracized by my friends. I was no longer "in". It was as if they were programmed to dislike me.

Oh well!
 Quoting: El Tiburon

wow....
damned
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37911511
United States
04/12/2013 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The chicken people used to visit me at night and scare the hell out of me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37911454
Puerto Rico
04/12/2013 08:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I remember aliens taking me in their ships telling me my true name and that i was one of them ...

that i was here to finish Jesus job ....

But fuck you all if i let you crusify me again , try and fire will poor out of my mouth & i will burn you ...

Yes dramatic but all truth ...

ask any alien ....

abduct this time i take shit from no one & no cheek turning , you all abused last jesus sacrifice , now you bad guys must pay for your own sins , stigmatas will apear on your bodys and you will suffer Jesus wounds as he suffered ... call that retribution... tounge

see it happening many will see this post & watch in unfold .

the stigmatas will start in the hand, people write left handed will start on left hand right handed in right hand.

then you will know this post was a true message from god ...

fliptoungeflip screw you sining vermin !
WitchBoard

User ID: 16040708
United States
04/12/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a child my mother had these antique Japanese lamps that were Geisha girls holding fans. One night my sister & I were home alone in my moms room watching TV & the figures began to move & speak to each other.
We both recall this vividly & I remember the little ceramic faces changing expressions from smiles to frowns as if in a conversation w/each other. Needless to say we both freaked out & no one believed us...probably still don't but it happened. I think as a child you are susceptible to things that haven't yet been "conditioned" out of you. As an "innocent" we do see magical things & spirits.
Ten years after our experience my mothers house burned to the ground & we never saw the lamps again.
"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And in strange aeons even death may die.”
ming

User ID: 14265912
Sweden
04/12/2013 08:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
I had "imaginary" friends, 3 kids who came through the roof to play with me. When my aunt left the country for a while and my cousin came to stay with us, they got angry and (I presume) jealous with us spending time together, and said they were going to kill us. My poor cousin was terrified when she saw them and ran to my mum's room screaming. We moved house really soon after that and I found a new friend, his name was peter, he lived under my bed and said he would protect me from them and not to worry anymore.

As an adult I went with my mum and aunt to a mediumship night in a local pub. There were 3 mediums. The one I saw said there was an older English man named peter, he wasn't a relative or friend of the family, but he was my guardian and guide.

There's a lot more to this story, but that'll do fir now.

As for these imaginary friends, I must have a great imagination because I clearly remember what they look like to this day, and so can my cousin.
Out of this ugliness may come,
Some day, so beautiful a flower,
That men will wonder at that hour,
Remembering smoke and flowerless slum,
And ask-glimpsing the agony
Of the slaves who wrestle to be free-
'But why were all the poets dumb?'
-William Montgomerie

So many gods, so many creeds,
So many paths that wind and wind,
While just the art of being kind
Is all the sad world needs.
-Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 21291600
United States
04/12/2013 08:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i had a weird thing happen when i was around 6 yrs old or so. i was sitting in the back seat of mom's car as she was driving a friend home one night. we were in a neighborhood i didn't recognize. i was just riding along and looking out the window as we drove. in the night sky, there was this massive black wide line going across the whole sky from my vantage point. hard to explain, but it was like an enormous black stripe, no bends in it, just a long, wide, black stripe that stretched across the whole sky. it was blacker on the night sky and no stars or anything shone thru it. it was symmetrical. not a contrail or anything like that. it was fairly wide and divided the entire sky. i tried to call my mother's attention to it but she was busy blabbing with her friend.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37202523
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 08:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
This memory sticks out in my mind to this day when I try to think about strange things that have happened to me.

I'm not sure what age I was, maybe 5 or 6. I was walking with my mom and someone else down a street at night, I was in between them both and as we were walking I fell in some kind of water filled pot hole in the pavement, and it was REALLY deep. Deep to the point were I was completely drenched in water. My mom and the other person continued walking for a few seconds before they turned and realized where i was.

The weird part though is that for the few seconds I was in the hole, I can remember it's depth being like an ocean, it was literally as if there was an ocean underneath the concrete pavement. Even weirder is that I remember seeing hundreds of bodies just floating around in the water, as if tons of people had fell down the hole before but never managed to get out.

Whether the hole was really that deep or not I do not know know, but that has always been stuck in my mind as a weird, explainable experience.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31676698
Netherlands
04/12/2013 08:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
When i was about three or four years of age i used to live in a small town in central america with my older brother and grandmother. one night the light went off randomly so my grandmother decided to go and get some candles and macthes from the night store. my brother a friend of our and myself decided to be at the house porch because there was more light there. at this one pont we herd a noise of people screaming and yelling. the sound got louder and louder so we decided to go on the road to see what and where. as the sound got louder we noticed a CAT-LIKE-MAN crossing the crossroad some 100m away from us. it was a tall dark figure with maybe some orange stripes. the figure was about 2m high and walked just upright. (imagine a cat standing on its back legs. after maybe ten seconds we saw a large group of people running after it with trches and machetes. we decided to run after those people. when we reaches a gentleman he had told my older brother that this creature was folled up a tree and it dissapeared. police cme to the scene and only found a tail up the tree. Only my brother and i speak of this event. I also know that in this area there are governmen experiments. research 'rincon de la vieja' Guanacaste. IF anyone has any similar memory please let me know. and i do have a lot more stories as i see things almost daily.

One love
Cydoniak
User ID: 32315957
United States
04/12/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
We were about ten years old back in 67. We all liked Big Time Wrestling. The wrestlers were, Bobo Brazil, The Sheik, Andre The Giant, Pompero Firpo,Flying Fred Curry to name a few. Funny my dad would watch it with me and The Sheik and Pompero Firpo would cheat and cutand burn with fire and trash the opponent with the good ole heavy duty metal folding chairs. Dad would get wound up and call them all crazy and all the copious amounts of (fake)blood and the trainwreck ass whoopins with the blood flowing like Aunt Jemima's Syrup on Sunday Morning. He really thought it was real, geesh, and I was only 8-10 yrs. old.
Well the boys down the street would talk and act out these crazy antics. One day Hal, the funny guy, was acting like Bobo Brazil and his Coco Butt. Hal was layin the Butts down lavishly all the while we had a cassette recorder running. The recorder was placed on the floor of Hal's carport .Oh by the way we all lived next to an old abandoned 1700-1800 graveyard. Well we commenced to play our antics and out of the blue a raspy mean demonic hateful voice came over the recording and loudly as if (it) was right against the microphone. It said, We are going to Kill You!
We happened to be possibly the first people to get spiritual-demonic entity on a cassette. Many researchers use cassette recorders to copy their so-called ones on the other side. They ask questions blindly and hope they get an answer. They never know if they scored until they playback their work. Well I'm still around and so are all the other kids that hung together in our formative years. Thank-you
¤ Itz A DreaM ¤

User ID: 5781878
United States
04/12/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
¤ Itz A DreaM ¤

rockon
"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.

Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home."

— Vincent, Gattaca
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36387090
United States
04/12/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
When I was a small child, one early morning at sunrise I found myself trapped in my neighbor's back yard alone and barefoot. I didn't know how I got there or why I was there, but I was able to finally escape under the wood fence where their dog had dug a bit to get out. I went home and got back into my bed and went to sleep.

GLP