Offer Upgrade

User ID: 37785682
Canada
04/11/2013 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Illuminati Semis Hauling Fema Coffins

[link to blogdogcicle.blogspot.ca] - Illuminati Genocidal Dedopulation Looming

Unfortunately their are people that want this to happen. (Genocidal Depopulation) Such as: Jacques Cousteau who said, "In Order to stabilize the world population we must eliminate 350,000 people per day." Ted Turner: "A total world population of 250-350 million people a 95% decline from present levels would be ideal." Bill Kluton: We must either reduce the earth's human population to 1 billion or reduce the standard of living to an agrarian 'peasant society'." Alan Greg: "The world has a cancer and that cancer is man." Prince Philip: If I could be reincarnated I would return to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." John Davis: Human beings, as a species, have no more value than slugs. It seems that the people who have power just want the world for themselves.

When WW3 starts, be vigilant to avoid the internment camps and militarized police, they are training to round up and execute ordinary citizens, not just those that appose the war and criminal government, but anyone that gets in the way or is unlucky enough to be targeted for no reason. No idea what the solution is if your not one of the few that will resist, but If world war breaks out we should expect a roll-out of military in the streets and everything that comes with it, rape, murder, and theft, and avoiding them should be a priority for anyone not wanting to die in vain. With any luck there will be a powerful and enraged resistance born overnight that will purge the land of these villains being trained to disarm and murder innocent civilians.

Cornelius
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1637667
United States
04/11/2013 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Illuminati Semis Hauling Fema Coffins
Wow, crazy it seriously has a freemason sticker on the side. what the fuck kinda world do we live in?
El_Duderino

User ID: 36994774
United Kingdom
04/11/2013 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bsomenter
We are not children of celestial fuckin' light, walkin' arm-in-arm into the Age of Aquarius. We are wankers who wreck the planet an' piss on each other, 'til half the world's starvin' an' the other half's busy findin' new ways to keep from noticin' it. That's the fuckin' limit've our potential, believe me.
:jcbanner:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37875246
India
04/11/2013 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks for the videos. This is the God's honest truth. My first husband wanted to join the masons in 1975, and, although I knew NOTHING about them, never thought about them before, etc., the whole idea really creeped me out bad. I mean why did it have to be a secret organization? Right? His mother tried to pacify me about it by encouraging me to join the Eastern Stars with her, my sister-in-law, etc. I left the S.O.B. instead! True story. I'm not stupid. I may not have known about them then, but then why did they need to hide?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20853025
United States
04/11/2013 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thats exactly why i wana start gang stalking all masons and declare war on all secret societies

The only good Mason

Is a dead one

Im tried of the lower level masons flaunting it in our faces acting like "o it just a club for gentleman to congregate" Bull

K.A.M.
Kill
All
MASONS

It the equivalent to weed killer to the Illuminati
Cornelius234  (OP)

Canada
04/11/2013 11:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, crazy it seriously has a freemason sticker on the side. what the fuck kinda world do we live in?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1637667

Yes its clearly a mason symbol (Illuminati), and above that there is numerous other emblems, one of which is clearly a USA army logo. In the linked page we have taken screenshots of the emblems but cannot make out what exactly they are. Does anyone know? Also on the link we have a picture of numerous state police logos also incorporating the masonic symbol, as well as Obama's invitation to a masonic party commemorating his inauguration. Any additional pictures of masonic symbols in high levels of government people have your welcomed to post, I may add to the linked page. Also were still hoping someone can tell us what the other emblems on this truck are.
Cornelius
Cornelius234  (OP)

Canada
04/11/2013 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons founded USA, they are so deeply entrenched can we even begin to expect change from within? Obama is a 33rd degree mason, member of all the secret government steering committees ext. They cant be stopped in a corrupt biased system, most of the judges and police chiefs are high level masons, and have sworn secret oaths superseding the laws of the land. If for example a judge did sentence Obama to death for treason, that judge would be killed along with his entire family, and a new judge would overturn his verdict. Masons above 4th degree have all sworn the oath with their life on the line if they fail to do everything in their power to aid a fellow Mason in escaping prosecution, even from genocide or war crimes.
Cornelius
Cornelius234  (OP)

Canada
04/11/2013 11:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even the driver of this truck is more than likely at least a 3rd level Mason, and can count on other Masons to aid him in avoiding prosecution, anything below murder.
Cornelius
Cornelius234  (OP)

Canada
04/11/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is the video in full without the added segment in the middle (sorry I thought that added bit was funny)

Last Edited by Cornelius234 on 04/11/2013 11:24 PM
Cornelius
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2013 11:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1637667

Yes its clearly a mason symbol (Illuminati), and above that there is numerous other emblems, one of which is clearly a USA army logo. In the linked page we have taken screenshots of the emblems but cannot make out what exactly they are. Does anyone know? Also on the link we have a picture of numerous state police logos also incorporating the masonic symbol, as well as Obama's invitation to a masonic party commemorating his inauguration. Any additional pictures of masonic symbols in high levels of government people have your welcomed to post, I may add to the linked page. Also were still hoping someone can tell us what the other emblems on this truck are.
 Quoting: Cornelius234

I Can't tell what the smaller symbols are but that is strange, it does look like an army sticker and the white one next to it seems to have a pyramid but can't say for sure. Can somone verify that these are the coffins the ones in front look gigantic.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/11/2013 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Masons founded USA, they are so deeply entrenched can we even begin to expect change from within? Obama is a 33rd degree mason, member of all the secret government steering committees ext. They cant be stopped in a corrupt biased system, most of the judges and police chiefs are high level masons, and have sworn secret oaths superseding the laws of the land. If for example a judge did sentence Obama to death for treason, that judge would be killed along with his entire family, and a new judge would overturn his verdict. Masons above 4th degree have all sworn the oath with their life on the line if they fail to do everything in their power to aid a fellow Mason in escaping prosecution, even from genocide or war crimes.
 Quoting: Cornelius234

HOw do you know obama is a mason especially a 33rd degree?

GLP