Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,388 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 16,012
Pageviews Today: 30,609Threads Today: 16Posts Today: 168
12:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

North Korea War - Terrifying Admission - Five Million Suicide Bombers Ready To Attack USA and South Korea

Chris12138

User ID: 24350462
United States
04/12/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: North Korea War - Terrifying Admission - Five Million Suicide Bombers Ready To Attack USA and South Korea
Yea right. More like 5 million refugees running to SK as soon as we put a tomahawk up Kim Jungs ass.

I would bet the farm that if the angry guy speaking had the chance he would be one of them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36943982
United States
04/12/2013 08:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: North Korea War - Terrifying Admission - Five Million Suicide Bombers Ready To Attack USA and South Korea
Hard to believe for me that 5 million are so brainwashed. I think they rather say such things for their own safety. Most North Koreans are living in fear.
 Quoting: Moony Whispers

It isn't hard to believe for me look how many million people were brainwashed to vote for Obama

5 million is nothing

T-Cain
Top Hat

User ID: 26708431
United States
04/12/2013 08:30 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just make it very clear to these lunatics that any suicide mission sanctioned by their government will result in their country being obliterated.
 Quoting: BadMoonRising 4583236

Is it clear to you China won't let the US go to war with North Korea?
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Russia won't either and this is probably Kims greatest form of defence
 Quoting: killedbydeath

Seems a bit too soon to be revealing a Kamakazi style attack.
And all this for just being insulted.
Rediculous.
The Tauremini

User ID: 37721855
Poland
04/12/2013 08:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent catch, KilledByDeath

*****5 Stars!
"Who Dares Wins"
killedbydeath  (OP)

User ID: 28675982
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 08:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Excellent catch, KilledByDeath

*****5 Stars!
 Quoting: The Tauremini

Thank you, the original youtube poster seems to have an inside line and I believe he resides in NK
2012Portal - Mayan Beyond 2012

User ID: 566027
Netherlands
04/12/2013 08:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
What is the source for the video?

I know it is this chap:
[link to www.youtube.com]

But does anyone know where he gets them from??
From the love of power to the power of Love - My camera and video gear:
[link to graphicstart.com]
--- --- ---
"Jesus Christ, the Son of God our Savior"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6493463
United States
04/12/2013 08:46 AM
Report Abusive Post

probably have visit youtube to use the captions on this one

here is the translation

How dare we pardon the south Korean gangster-like forces for scheming to make precision missile strikes at the statues of the great Generalissimos?
Now I am in a mind to run southward at a go to cut off their windpipes.
It is likely that they have not had a correct understanding of the strength of the DPRK that boasts of millions of human bombs.
Once an order of action is given by respected Marshal Kim Jong Un we will take the opportunity to bring earlier the day of national reunification.
Once respected Supreme Commander Kim Jong Un gives an order of action, we will unhesitatingly join the sacred war for the nation's reunification in the honor of the Korean youth. The U.S. and the south Korean military have become undisguised in slandering the dignity of the DPRK supreme leadership.
Never-to-be tolerable is the shameless behaviors of the puppet gangsters, who keep themselves alive in dependence on the U.S., bereft of national self-esteem.
Words do not work on the dog-like forces.
Five millions of young DPRK people, armed with the spirit of devotedly defending the leader, will become human bombs and bullets in sweeping away the provokers to the last man.
We will defend the statues of the great Generalissimos and the Kumsusan Palace of the Sun at the risk of our lives and devotedly protect respected Marshal Kim Jong Un, our destiny and future.

as a side issue....why are these people always shouting ?

Right you are, Kenny. Now let's go down to Captain Teanneal and this week's contestants!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12342725
Spain
04/12/2013 08:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jajaja 5 millones de tonterias,y lo creo si jaja
hiding
Moony Whispers

User ID: 1681186
Netherlands
04/12/2013 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hard to believe for me that 5 million are so brainwashed. I think they rather say such things for their own safety. Most North Koreans are living in fear.

It isn't hard to believe for me look how many million people were brainwashed to vote for Obama

5 million is nothing

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36943982

5 Million is enough for me :)
That something I cannot judge, it's not our president but I can imagine you are saying this. Luckily I did not belong to the people who have voted for our prime minister, who's making a mess but that's another story. Have not seen the obama style video before...I must add this to my favo's cool2
Moony Whispers

"Be still, the quieter you become, the more you can hear"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8362590
United States
04/12/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Who gives a fuck? North Korea is a fucking troll. I'm done with Korean doom at this point. They should have out up or shut up weeks ago. We get it. You love making threats. You're so dangerous. IMHO people who are actually dangerous don't usually spend much time talking about how dangerous they are.

It's fucking weak. It's like how that asshole at the bar who talks about their time in Iraq...or Afghanistan and how they killed all these people and all these war stories. While the true warrior rarely talks about the horrors of war.....fuck, most of them are too jaded to leave the house.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37168806
United States
04/12/2013 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hunger and fear
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32028750
Canada
04/12/2013 08:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
What the hell is their plan? Swim to the USA and bomb us?
The logistic of it all is making me laugh.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27489647

Lol these little fuckers have been setting this up for over 40 years they don't think short term they are far worse than any snakbar around
Moony Whispers

User ID: 1681186
Netherlands
04/12/2013 08:58 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hunger and fear
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37168806

Right let us not forget the hunger!
Moony Whispers

"Be still, the quieter you become, the more you can hear"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37903352
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
This video is quite concerning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37855047

very much agree, regardless of their ability their attitude is very unfriendly

dont think whoever posted this in video is taking it very seriously...
"Hold on a minute. I said I want the number 5 General Tso`s chicken not number 6."
tounge
recollector

User ID: 26964049
United Kingdom
04/12/2013 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I lived in a indoctrinated country, who was probably second after NK in means of indoctrination.

HOWEVER, this figure of 5 million is greatly exagerated.The real numebr, based on what I lived in a commie military school, should be at 200k suicide bombers.

Those suicide bombers will NOT go in SK or US or w/e country.They will blew themselves up if there will be US/SK troops invading NK AFTER a bombong campain that will kill their leadershiop.

Just imagine Irak times 100.

Irak with 2-3 suicide bombers day? NK will have 200-300 EVERY DAY for at least THREE years.

Whoever wants to beat Nk will need nukes.

Last Edited by Recollector on 04/12/2013 09:04 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33801296
Canada
04/12/2013 09:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just make it very clear to these lunatics that any suicide mission sanctioned by their government will result in their country being obliterated.

Is it clear to you China won't let the US go to war with North Korea?
 Quoting: --Voltaic--

Russia won't either and this is probably Kims greatest form of defence

Even if China and Russia did, the US still wouldn't.

All these people who advocate making a parking lot out of Iran, Iraq, NK, etc. by the US forget that the US has made their on MAD via their role in the world.

Already they push their influence as much as they can via drone strikes, Afghanistan and Iraq.

Already the US lost Iraq. Yes, they killed 10000's maybe 100000's of innocent women and children, but ZERO of their long term goals were achieved in Iraq.

If the US ever decided to instigate a nuclear war or was even found complicit in not talking down the rhetoric, the rest of the world would turn even quicker from the US as a leader in the world.

The US is like the big kid on the block with a big bat. Sure, he can beat up anyone, but if he does, nobody will play with him anymore.
An Average American Patriot

User ID: 25968944
United States
04/12/2013 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Impressive.

Not.

We heard this same propaganda from Iraq during Sodamn Insane and then from AQ in Iraq and AQ in A'stan and Hamas and Hezbollah and ...

This is tired b.s.

Can't they come up with some new b.s. to sell this war?
Eternal vigilance Is the price of liberty. Speak out and be heard. Be seen and get noticed. Stand up and be counted. Cherish freedom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36935840
United States
04/12/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Suicide bombings?

bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37123154

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY REDICULOUS! YOU PEOPLE REALLY BELEIVE THIS PROPAGANDA? YOU BREEEDING IRRRIOTS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24522527
United States
04/12/2013 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Looked like a bad commercial.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15292827
United States
04/12/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are going to be going off like popcorn in a microwave.lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36211591
United States
04/12/2013 09:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
DUDE, is this shit for real?
Dragonfly

User ID: 13586972
United States
Report Abusive Post
There would have been 5,000,001, but the last guy just died of starvation.
killedbydeath  (OP)

User ID: 28675982
United Kingdom
Report Abusive Post
This video is quite concerning.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37855047

very much agree, regardless of their ability their attitude is very unfriendly

dont think whoever posted this in video is taking it very seriously...
"Hold on a minute. I said I want the number 5 General Tso`s chicken not number 6."
tounge
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37903352

The video itself is insightful enough without me getting all worked up, I'm an observer not a pundit
User ID: 21963969
United States
04/12/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Notice how they all raise their right hand into a fist to emphasize their chronic hatred of the South Koreans, whom they view as traitors, and for the Americans.

Their anger and hatred is so deep, I think even their DNA strands have have developed tiny fists of fury.

This situation will not go away.

You armchair generals that continue to bash NK's military prowess are either stupid or ignorant.

NK has nothing to lose except their bland diets and drab clothing.
American Sith: Darth Shillerus

User ID: 30587851
United States
04/12/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Oh bullshit.
(GLP aka American Jedi)

Listen here you beautiful bitch, I'm about to fuck you up with some truth.
Kenny Powers

If you steal the dreams of others long enough, sooner or later you'll end up in a nightmare.
American Jedi

Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them.
Albert Einstein

Satis Eloquentiae, Sapientiae Parum....

"The last of the old?"

"No, the first of the new."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36211591
United States
04/12/2013 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well Kerry knows how to start a fire under their ass!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1319050
Switzerland
04/12/2013 09:20 AM
Report Abusive Post

Thing is they dont care, willing to die for the cause.
 Quoting: Robert The Bobert

its the only way they know because it's the only thing there were teached about since they are borned unfortunatly.. it's really an horrible part of human nature, the debat can be long about this but GLP is more conspiracy topics waiting for doom than to talk about a fucking dictator who treat is people like shit...:)
David Fap

User ID: 37851754
Canada
04/12/2013 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Commie cocksucker suicide sleeper agents and saboteurs are the real reason for DHS stockpiling ammo and buying Armored trucks. When war breaks out, USA will literally need a million armed guards overnight to protect factories, infrastructure, malls, etc etc.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37078416
Romania
04/12/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
This reminds me of Hitler...
TheTruthNeverLies

User ID: 22521718
United States
04/12/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
......but yet lets turn our guns in....riiiiiiiiight.
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."

"Religion and morality are the essential pillars of civil society."

-George Washington, Father of our country & 1st President

GLP