perception->relation->behaviour
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36998602
United States
04/15/2013 12:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Forgotten "Alien Contact"
Those of us who have had the experience of seeing a UFO or who have had even closer experiences are convinced deep in our minds. I for one am totally confidant in the knowledge of their existence and do not feel the need to convince anyone else.

Having the truth laid out before me has given me a calmness on the subject and I can smile at the mistrust of others who have NOT shared the knowledge.

I have confidence that all will be revealed in good time. It is simply interesting to read about the experiences of others who either swear UFOs exist or are a fabrication of a deluded mind.

There is a personal power in knowing the truth as well as knowing you do not have to prove it to anyone else.

There is also humor in watching the naysayers trying so very hard to disprove any accounts of contacts.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
04/15/2013 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sounds like they definately saw something. Good thread. It's nice to be reminded of this.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

I think so, it was a really interesting event (just saying the least about it), but ufologers seem to be obsessed with another comparetively minor or even mythological stuff...
 Quoting: Inerrancia

I agree. It's like everyone is on a different chapter the book. Some don't want to read it. Some only read chapter one and stop there, pondering if it's really true or not. And some dive into the whole book and can't stop looking for more information.

The ufo phenomenon is REAL without doubt, however the mountain of lies, hoaxes and mistakes... Of course, the thing is a business for some wise guys, too.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States

Report Abusive Post
Never started a thread on it but I have discussed it in detail in many...

I don't use the word abduction because I was asked...they are making hybrids using the best features of humans and themselves...

If you look at evolution, you don't see a smooth and steady process, instead poof, nearly over night we get upgraded...that's what they are preparing for now, our next evolutionary upgrade.
 Quoting: BRIEF

They asked you and you were OK about it? How old were you them?

Late 20's early 30's, I'm 38 now...They asked for sperm for their hybrid program because of some specific genetics they liked about me...I explained that I got a vasectomy a few years before in 2000, when I was 25, but they said that won't be a problem...and it wasn't
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
Report Abusive Post
Yep. November 2007. I was taking pictures of some clouds, so the lens was focused to infinity. Being so 'in-focus' let's me know they were pretty high up there, and not 'bugs' or anything.

See the orbs too?
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Mmmmh... It's no easy, maybe some sort of photo maculae or something...? Up left, for example?

No. Digital camera and it only appears on this picture out of many others taken that day.
Earth Daughter

User ID: 29592840
United States
Report Abusive Post
Those of us who have had the experience of seeing a UFO or who have had even closer experiences are convinced deep in our minds. I for one am totally confidant in the knowledge of their existence and do not feel the need to convince anyone else.

Having the truth laid out before me has given me a calmness on the subject and I can smile at the mistrust of others who have NOT shared the knowledge.

I have confidence that all will be revealed in good time. It is simply interesting to read about the experiences of others who either swear UFOs exist or are a fabrication of a deluded mind.

There is a personal power in knowing the truth as well as knowing you do not have to prove it to anyone else.

There is also humor in watching the naysayers trying so very hard to disprove any accounts of contacts.
 Quoting: waitn4end

Took the words right out of my mouth:)
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 865798
United States
04/15/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: waitn4end

Took the words right out of my mouth:)

+1
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I don't use the word abduction because I was asked...they are making hybrids using the best features of humans and themselves...

If you look at evolution, you don't see a smooth and steady process, instead poof, nearly over night we get upgraded...that's what they are preparing for now, our next evolutionary upgrade.

Late 20's early 30's, I'm 38 now...They asked for sperm for their hybrid program because of some specific genetics they liked about me...I explained that I got a vasectomy a few years before in 2000, when I was 25, but they said that won't be a problem...and it wasn't

Excuse me for the question, but... why you? Did they tell you about it?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38093552
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

what did they look like?
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Only one species that I know of uses probes up your ass to check health and diagnose any problems, they are rare from what I gather.

that's what I was told too its a diagnostic port...

give us some details of your encounters, do you have any links to previous threads??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38093552

awesome.. any idea of spec's of the upgrade? shoulder mounted laser cannons , ability to fly? x ray vision ? that kind of thing right?

LOL, nope sorry...

Increased intelligence, decreased ability to store fat, decreased aggression...which is probably why I never saw any black people in my encounters.

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
No. Digital camera and it only appears on this picture out of many others taken that day.
 Quoting: Septenary Man

OK. Well, you got something weird up there, then.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's said that "alien abduction" is actually a regular process, with a lot of sucessive steps and levels, along the entire life of the abductees...

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/15/2013 12:42 PM
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:43 PM

Report Abusive Post

They liked my ability to work with and teach children, and also explained why they and even strange adults and even animals are naturally attracted to me...

And they know me well apparently, because everywhere I go children and animals just walk right up to me fascinated somehow...and if you know anything about me here, I don't particularly care for animals.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

that's what I was told too its a diagnostic port...

give us some details of your encounters, do you have any links to previous threads??

awesome.. any idea of spec's of the upgrade? shoulder mounted laser cannons , ability to fly? x ray vision ? that kind of thing right?

LOL, nope sorry...

Increased intelligence, decreased ability to store fat, decreased aggression...which is probably why I never saw any black people in my encounters.

damn I was hoping for some neat cyborg type upgrade stuff but yeh ill be happy with that.. last part yeh that makes sense.
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:45 PM

Report Abusive Post

what did they look like?

Just what the kids described in the video, but there are a tall species as well...6-7' for the tall ones and 3-4' for the short ones.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

They liked my ability to work with and teach children, and also explained why they and even strange adults and even animals are naturally attracted to me...

And they know me well apparently, because everywhere I go children and animals just walk right up to me fascinated somehow...and if you know anything about me here, I don't particularly care for animals.

with all that being said, is your physical appearance quite normal?
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then that's something like a gift that you own... Well, it seems that they monitorized or researched on you somehow before asking you for their test and all that...

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/15/2013 12:47 PM
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:48 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's said that "alien abduction" is actually a regular process, with a lot of sucessive steps and levels, along the entire life of the abductees...

They would show up when I was a kid and I'd be so scared I literally couldn't scream...they would put images in my head that they probably thought would calm me down but that freaked me out even more...

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
brief the legend....

do your kids also possess this strange ability to attract?
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:50 PM

Report Abusive Post

with all that being said, is your physical appearance quite normal?

You tell me :)

:Briefandyoungest:

:kingsisland:

Briefcut4892
Earth Daughter

United States
04/15/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

Somewhat true. But it's not truely an abduction. We know them before we are born and we have an agreement to be part of the experiment and/or process. But one of the drawbacks of being incarnated into these bodies is that you forget your life before the current one. So some people get scared of what is happening to them because they can't recall.

A few people who are able to handle it get their memories returned.

Problem with that though, and why they'd prefer you not know your previous lifetimes, is that some would get too homesick for the other life and ended up commiting suicide. It's not an easy choice to live on this planet.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

They would show up when I was a kid and I'd be so scared I literally couldn't scream...they would put images in my head that they probably thought would calm me down but that freaked me out even more...

But you're not very sure about that, or are you? Maybe you are talking about weird dreams or nightmares during your childhood, somehow related with your later experience (I guess)

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/15/2013 12:52 PM
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
brief the legend....

do your kids also possess this strange ability to attract?

They have never had a problem making friends, but I haven't noticed anything unusual...they like animals so they tend to pet them when in someone's home, unlike me where I don't try to get an animal's attention but they always approach me.

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
04/15/2013 12:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

But you're not very sure about that, or are you? Maybe you are talking about weird dreams or nightmares during your childhood, somehow related with your later experience (I guess)

When I was a kid I thought Darth Vader was in my room...

Briefcut4892
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Somewhat true. But it's not truely an abduction. We know them before we are born and we have an agreement to be part of the experiment and/or process. But one of the drawbacks of being incarnated into these bodies is that you forget your life before the current one. So some people get scared of what is happening to them because they can't recall.

Problem with that though, and why they'd prefer you not know your previous lifetimes, is that some would get too homesick for the other life and ended up commiting suicide. It's not an easy choice to live on this planet.

Yours seems to be a metaphysical point of view on the stuff, my friend (and a very interesting one). BTW, have you read the Lou Baldin/Sleeper stuff?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/15/2013 12:56 PM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I was a kid I thought Darth Vader was in my room...

That maybe Mr. George Star Wars Lucas fault... (it's a joke). Seriously, you remember weird "bedroom visitors" when you were a kid, then...
Earth Daughter

United States
04/15/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yours seems to be a metaphysical point of view on the stuff, my friend (and a very interesting one). BTW, have you read the Lou Baldin/Sleeper stuff?

No. I haven't heard of his work.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32624790
Canada
04/15/2013 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

No. I haven't heard of his work.

He talks (or writes) about a lot of things, but the "soul connection" is a central point in his "true" stories...
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/15/2013 01:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 32624790

Thanx, merçi! dasbier

GLP