Forgotten "Alien Contact"

Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 38326146
Chile
04/17/2013 06:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Forgotten "Alien Contact"
Don't forget this stuff, dudes & dudettes...

This is a world wide phenomenon, not only Mexico & USA (something very similar in Spain in the 90s, for example)
 Quoting: Inerrancia

There is a famous case in Chile with this kind of "flying humanoids".

[link to www.portalnet.cl]

All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
Inerrancia  (OP)

User ID: 18792782
Spain
04/17/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Red Hot Chilean Pepe

Excellent example! dasbier

Yes, it is: it's WORLD WIDE stuff...
(LOL, el final del artículo, "weno, ese fue mi aporte..." etc, es impagable =)), compañero...)

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/17/2013 06:15 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34233414
United States
04/17/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
preaching to the choir, we know they are here...hell, some of us have met them and even been on board with them...
 Quoting: BRIEF

Speaking about yourself?...

he's really a grey alien in a cowboy costume.
that's really him in the avatar.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/17/2013 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
preaching to the choir, we know they are here...hell, some of us have met them and even been on board with them...

Speaking about yourself?...

he's really a grey alien in a cowboy costume.
that's really him in the avatar.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34233414

So... you too? Are you actually a real "Anonymous Coward"???
(just joking peacedasbier)
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/17/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29017763
United States
04/17/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I had a freaky dream where I was floated out of the room then I woke up. Not sure what to make of it. Just spooky and seemed so real. My butt didn't hurt so maybe it was just a dream.
 Quoting: AlcoholicRunner

Only one species that I know of uses probes up your ass to check health and diagnose any problems, they are rare from what I gather.

that's what I was told too its a diagnostic port...

give us some details of your encounters, do you have any links to previous threads??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38093552

Never started a thread on it but I have discussed it in detail in many...

I don't use the word abduction because I was asked...they are making hybrids using the best features of humans and themselves...

If you look at evolution, you don't see a smooth and steady process, instead poof, nearly over night we get upgraded...that's what they are preparing for now, our next evolutionary upgrade.

after their fuckup with the Obama upgrade, they owe us big time
Ozicell

User ID: 15382729
Australia
04/17/2013 06:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
That which is - has already been, And what is to be - has already been. Quote: King Solomon.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/17/2013 06:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Ozicell

Gee, thanx!

Thanx for your inputs, dudes & dudettes...
Red Hot Chilean Pepe

User ID: 37204930
Chile
04/17/2013 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Red Hot Chilean Pepe

Excellent example! dasbier

Yes, it is: it's WORLD WIDE stuff...
(LOL, el final del artículo, "weno, ese fue mi aporte..." etc, es impagable =)), compañero...)

LOL, yes, that forum is a sort of Chilean version of GLP, not conspiracy oriented anyway, but the languaje is very "picturesque".
All great truths begin as Blasphemies.
G.B.S.

GLP is like a diamond mine of information, in the sense that you have to shovel mountains of crap to find the diamonds, but it's still worth the pain.
BRIEF

User ID: 32123900
United States
04/17/2013 09:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

Only one species that I know of uses probes up your ass to check health and diagnose any problems, they are rare from what I gather.

that's what I was told too its a diagnostic port...

give us some details of your encounters, do you have any links to previous threads??
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38093552

Never started a thread on it but I have discussed it in detail in many...

I don't use the word abduction because I was asked...they are making hybrids using the best features of humans and themselves...

If you look at evolution, you don't see a smooth and steady process, instead poof, nearly over night we get upgraded...that's what they are preparing for now, our next evolutionary upgrade.

after their fuckup with the Obama upgrade, they owe us big time
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29017763

The only upgrade for Negroes is to mix them with another species, but the negro DNA is dominate and aggressive on the primitive level, for survival reasons...there really is no way to improve them, they must be allowed to die out...or even assisted
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/17/2013 09:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
The only upgrade for Negroes is to mix them with another species, but the negro DNA is dominate and aggressive on the primitive level, for survival reasons...there really is no way to improve them, they must be allowed to die out...or even assisted

That was told to you by "them", or it's simply your opinion?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/17/2013 09:59 PM
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 10:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even ourselves, at our actual technical level, are able & efficent about clonation and genetical manipulation, hybridation stuff & etc. SO, if the alien abductions are real, and if the genetical manipulation & hybridation stuff are their purposes, I can't understand why they are doing it again and again and again from dozens of thousands of years ago, or even from simply the last 50 years. With simply a bunch of male & female human samples they'd made the task, if they own so amazingly high & advanced technological means (they can surf time & space, don't they?)...

SO, their real purposes must be something different in relation with us (and themselves), something beyond some sort of ITV or VET on us... But what?

Another question derives from this: are they lying to us?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/18/2013 10:20 AM
Earth Daughter

User ID: 37466251
United States
04/18/2013 11:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Even ourselves, at our actual technical level, are able & efficent about clonation and genetical manipulation, hybridation stuff & etc. SO, if the alien abductions are real, and if the genetical manipulation & hybridation stuff are their purposes, I can't understand why they are doing it again and again and again from dozens of thousands of years ago, or even from simply the last 50 years. With simply a bunch of male & female human samples they'd made the task, if they own so amazingly high & advanced technological means (they can surf time & space, don't they?)...

SO, their real purposes must be something different in relation with us (and themselves), something beyond some sort of ITV or VET on us... But what?

My impression is that our planet is far off from most of their civilizations - in the boonies as we might say. Lots of times we are left alone for large spans of time and practically forgotten. Then, when they discover us again, it's like finding a source DNA that has not suffered the ravages of whatever conditions they live in on their own planet. We reproduce, breastfeed, have a vast range of emotions, create music, art, literature (imagination). Many of these qualities they have never had or have lost long ago and they now want them.

Sure they have advance technology, but they are fascinated with all we can do - with all the little knick knacks we make and create in our homes, with our attentions to asthetics in clothing, decor, nature. How we create so many ways to entertain and amuse ourselves. These things are foreign to alot of beings out there and they want to understand it. They want to feel the same joy that we feel doing the things we love. Being able to feel deeply is one reason our DNA is so valuable to them.

And, yes, as Brief has mentioned, they see the negatives as well - obesity, violence,stupidity - and they want to create a being that can experience joy without falling to the other side of the emotional spectrum into aggression. They want to keep the best qualities we have and get rid of the unhealthy, because they see are best qualities as something they would desire to have themselves.

Last Edited by Earth Daughter on 04/18/2013 11:44 AM
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

My impression is that our planet is far off from most of their civilizations - in the boonies as we might say. Lots of times we are left alone for large spans of time and practically forgotten. Then, when they discover us again, it's like finding a source DNA that has not suffered the ravages of whatever conditions they live in on their own planet. We reproduce, breastfeed, have a vast range of emotions, create music, art, literature (imagination). Many of these qualities they have never had or have lost long ago and they now want them.

Sure they have advance technology, but they are fascinated with all we can do - with all the little knick knacks we make and create in our homes, with our attentions to asthetics in clothing, decor, nature. How we create so many ways to entertain and amuse ourselves. These things are foreign to alot of beings out there and they want to understand it. They want to feel the same joy that we feel doing the things we love. Being able to feel deeply is one reason our DNA is so valuable to them.

And, yes, as Brief has mentioned, they see the negatives as well - obesity, violence,stupidity - and they want to create a being that can experience joy without falling to the other side of the emotional spectrum into aggression. They want to keep the best qualities we have and get rid of the unhealthy, because they see are best qualities as something they would desire to have themselves.
 Quoting: Earth Daughter

OK, but that argument give us a really incoherent image of them. They'd be like somehow handicapped beings, fascinated with our emotional nature & art creativity, for example. That makes me wonder about the apparent poverty of heir spiritual nature & history...
Earth Daughter

United States
04/18/2013 12:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, but that argument give us a really incoherent image of them. They'd be like somehow handicapped beings, fascinated with our emotional nature & art creativity, for example. That makes me wonder about the apparent poverty of heir spiritual nature & history...

I was refering to the ones involved in the DNA programs. Those are usually the greys and mantis types.

There are many more that are not. There are some that look exactly like us except for a few differences. Many are very spiritual beings and are only concerned with our spiritual advancement. Some want to form partnerships with us to help us along in development.

Then there are those who really are neutral toward us and don't really want anything to do with us.

The universe is vast and varied.
"Arrows of hate have been shot at me too, but they never hit me, because somehow they belonged to another world, with which I have no connection whatsoever." - Albert Einstein
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 12:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
I was refering to the ones involved in the DNA programs. Those are usually the greys and mantis types.

There are many more that are not. There are some that look exactly like us except for a few differences. Many are very spiritual beings and are only concerned with our spiritual advancement. Some want to form partnerships with us to help us along in development.

Then there are those who really are neutral toward us and don't really want anything to do with us.

OK, but the guys that have something to do with the abduction scenary are the apparently "handicapped ones". That apparently incoherent nature of theirs is explained by some people as if they were really some sort of clone minions, or biological robots or some kind of low & sulbaltern staff.

Yep, by other side, another people talk about the "angelical guys", the classic highly evolved Elder Brothers from the Galactic Federation and similar stuff.

But the abduction guys seem to be the ugly ones.

Did you have some personal experience with the "blonde ones", the cool-angelical or the evolved ones, my friend?
Earth Daughter

United States
04/18/2013 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

OK, but the guys that have something to do with the abduction scenary are the apparently "handicapped ones". That apparently incoherent nature of theirs is explained by some people as if they were really some sort of clone minions, or biological robots or some kind of low & sulbaltern staff.

Yep, by other side, another people talk about the "angelical guys", the classic highly evolved Elder Brothers from the Galactic Federation and similar stuff.

But the abduction guys seem to be the ugly ones.

Did you have some personal experience with the "blonde ones", the cool-angelical or the evolved ones, my friend?

I have memories of many types. Some actually mix and intermiggle,and so you could have a visit with a group consisting of different types. But I really haven't seen greys and mantis among the more human looking ones.

I will add that there are many beings that are very spiritual and benevolent that look human, except the skin may be a different color(s), eyes bigger, and they are bald. Yet they stand as tall as us and look like us from the neck down. I've seen reddish-orange bald ones, and ones with black and white stripes. These beings are very shy showing themselves to us because of our phobia of seeing someone different like that. Sometimes they'll create an illusion of appearing more human when they are with you, so you won't get startled. When you start showing less fear, they'll gradually let you see their true appearance.

Then there are those who look like us, and I feel we share alot of their DNA. There may be small differences - like you might notice their ears are a little lower on the sides than ours. Some are our size, but many are taller, some are very, very tall (12 foot, for example). Some are blond and some are darker colors of hair. I know two who have dark, shoulder length hair. So, not all are blond.

The one thing I've learned on my long journey of discovery, is that you have to consciously make the decision to only allow the benevolents contact with you. There is some universal law that allows for you to send away being you don't want around you. Anytime I intiate contact, I start by expressing that any negative being, or being who does not have the good of humanity in their intentions, has to leave my presence. And then I invite only the loving, benevolent and spiritually evolved beings that have the good of humanity at heart. This has made a huge difference in the types of beings that come into contact with.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have memories of many types. Some actually mix and intermiggle,and so you could have a visit with a group consisting of different types. But I really haven't seen greys and mantis among the more human looking ones.

I will add that there are many beings that are very spiritual and benevolent that look human, except the skin may be a different color(s), eyes bigger, and they are bald. Yet they stand as tall as us and look like us from the neck down. I've seen reddish-orange bald ones, and ones with black and white stripes. These beings are very shy showing themselves to us because of our phobia of seeing someone different like that. Sometimes they'll create an illusion of appearing more human when they are with you, so you won't get startled. When you start showing less fear, they'll gradually let you see their true appearance.

Then there are those who look like us, and I feel we share alot of their DNA. There may be small differences - like you might notice their ears are a little lower on the sides than ours. Some are our size, but many are taller, some are very, very tall (12 foot, for example). Some are blond and some are darker colors of hair. I know two who have dark, shoulder length hair. So, not all are blond.

The one thing I've learned on my long journey of discovery, is that you have to consciously make the decision to only allow the benevolents contact with you. There is some universal law that allows for you to send away being you don't want around you. Anytime I intiate contact, I start by expressing that any negative being, or being who does not have the good of humanity in their intentions, has to leave my presence. And then I invite only the loving, benevolent and spiritually evolved beings that have the good of humanity at heart. This has made a huge difference in the types of beings that come into contact with.

That's intensely interesting, my friend. Did they tell you about their origins, where did they come from?

And may I ask you about how old are you? When your experiences with them did start?
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still a "classic"? (Ashtar's stuff...)

The transcription of the "message", here

And probably this is the original pattern... (Captain Scarlet TV series)

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/18/2013 02:08 PM
Earth Daughter

United States
04/18/2013 01:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's intensely interesting, my friend. Did they tell you about their origins, where did they come from?

And may I ask you about how old are you? When your experiences with them did start?

I'm in my 40's now. I recall strange experiences in childhood, but then I pushed it all aside and got busy with living life. Got married, had kids, etc... Though in my twenties I became fascinated with angels and started researching them. I became involved in other esoteric practices in my early to mid thirties. A person in one of my spiritual groups, who was very psychic, handed me a book about Pleiadians. I said, "Why are you giving me this?" He said, "Because you have to know."

He was an artist and was creating a huge mural for a wall. The top half of the mural was a very cosmic, other worldly landscape. As I watched him painting, he would say things like, "You have to remember this. I know you do."

From then on, all these experiences began happening to me. It would sound crazy if I listed them all:P

I think, though, we spend much of our lives unaware because we don't look deep enough for them. Once you start looking deeper, you will find.

As far as where they are from. For most, I don't know. For a few, I know they are from the Sirius star system.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm in my 40's now. I recall strange experiences in childhood, but then I pushed it all aside and got busy with living life. Got married, had kids, etc... Though in my twenties I became fascinated with angels and started researching them. I became involved in other esoteric practices in my early to mid thirties. A person in one of my spiritual groups, who was very psychic, handed me a book about Pleiadians. I said, "Why are you giving me this?" He said, "Because you have to know."

He was an artist and was creating a huge mural for a wall. The top half of the mural was a very cosmic, other worldly landscape. As I watched him painting, he would say things like, "You have to remember this. I know you do."

From then on, all these experiences began happening to me. It would sound crazy if I listed them all:P

I think, though, we spend much of our lives unaware because we don't look deep enough for them. Once you start looking deeper, you will find.

As far as where they are from. For most, I don't know. For a few, I know they are from the Sirius star system.

Do you think they've been (or they still are) a significative and positively constructive influence in your life (beyond some intellectual or spiritual areas of interest which, possibly, would have been equally triggered by simply some good conversations with another earthlings, good books and or videos)...? Have they helped you somehow in your personal development? Would you be the same person without them around?

Last Edited by Inerrancia on 04/18/2013 02:23 PM
Earth Daughter

United States
04/18/2013 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Do you think they've been (or they still are) a significative and positively constructive influence in your life (beyond some intellectual or spiritual areas of interest which, possibly, would have been equally triggered by simply some good conversations with another earthlings, good books and or videos)...? Have they helped you somehow in your personal development?

Overall, I think what I've learned is a deeper understanding about myself in relation to the greater universe. Humanity tends to think of itself as wretched, bad and undeserving, and I see now the error of those thoughts and the need for a greater overview of oneself and one's purpose. The power of love that far outshines any need to fear. And that there really isn't anything to fear. I don't even fear death anymore, as I know our souls continue on immortally and that we are constantly having new adventures once one ends.

And I think, most importantly, they've helped me look forward to the future. We face some hard times, but afterwards the outlook is very good. Knowing this makes the hard times more bearable.

Also, they've healed me on occasion.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Overall, I think what I've learned is a deeper understanding about myself in relation to the greater universe. Humanity tends to think of itself as wretched, bad and undeserving, and I see now the error of those thoughts and the need for a greater overview of oneself and one's purpose. The power of love that far outshines any need to fear. And that there really isn't anything to fear. I don't even fear death anymore, as I know our souls continue on immortally and that we are constantly having new adventures once one ends.

And I think, most importantly, they've helped me look forward to the future. We face some hard times, but afterwards the outlook is very good. Knowing this makes the hard times more bearable.

Also, they've healed me on occasion.

The universe has given you an unvaluable gift then, my friend hf
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
No doubt, there's a lot of people with that kind of experiences: they meet (usually from the childhood) in a more or less bizarre way or "out of the blue" with "strange people" or "strange beings" that tell them about another planets, another dimensions... They talk about some "secrets of the universe", the "real nature of things", the "purpose of human race", and even some "things to come" at a personal, communal or planetary level.

Those experiences & peculiar "companions" eventually fit in a more or less natural way with the day-by-day common life of the subjects, but the experiences have some more or less relevant influence in the personality & vision & sense of life, adding a philosophical, spiritual or transcendental meaning in relation with everything. One can think about the life of this people as enriched because such experiences. Maybe other persons have had a source of more or less dramatic psychological and existential upsets because such experiences...

Obviously, the question "why me?", "why to me?" (why them?) is always present. Maybe the "beings" answer satisfactorily the question, maybe not, maybe an enigma or mystery even for the subjects themselves, but it seems that usually they are illustrated about "why" the experience is happening to them, why they have been "chosen".

Aside some mediatic (and suspicious) "superstars" of the "contactée scene", however, they rarely make (or make it public) some systematic summary of what they've learned...
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
04/18/2013 04:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

They never explained why the didn't select any Negroes for the program, I just know they didn't...

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

They never explained why the didn't select any Negroes for the program, I just know they didn't...

However, there have been abducted black people.
Inerrancia  (OP)

Spain
04/18/2013 04:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Some people say that the different human races on Earth came from different alien hybridations...
BRIEF

United States
04/18/2013 05:13 PM

Report Abusive Post

However, there have been abducted black people.

Not for the hybrid program, that I'm aware of...and if they are mixed there's a chance they are extracting specific DNA from that perspective, most likely they are studying what they want to avoid producing...

Briefcut4892
BRIEF

United States
04/18/2013 05:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Some people say that the different human races on Earth came from different alien hybridations...

Yeah there were like 5 different species produced originally and one died out completely, so we have white, black, yellow, and red man left.

Briefcut4892
Latinxassassin

User ID: 36052450
United States
04/18/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible for me to meet an alien? I want to see one and communicate.

GLP