Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UFO's - The Real Deal - Un-Debunkable!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28111028
Canada
05/22/2013 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFO's - The Real Deal - Un-Debunkable!
This video is more frustrating then any thing. Don't get me wrong, awesome job making it but nothing change.

still nothing. Same old same old every day.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40308534
United States
05/22/2013 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I would say the f*cking so called grey aliens are fallen angels and use aircraft (flying saucers).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29068101

This ^^^ There wings were clipped so they must use "ufo's" A true angel of Jesus needs no "craft"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28111028
Canada
05/22/2013 08:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
And I would say the f*cking so called grey aliens are fallen angels and use aircraft (flying saucers).
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 29068101

This ^^^ There wings were clipped so they must use "ufo's" A true angel of Jesus needs no "craft"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40308534

Bibletard, Jesus play soccer!

:jesussaved1:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40309232
United States
05/24/2013 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40596689
United States
05/27/2013 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35780720
United States
05/27/2013 11:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is it possible that these orb of lights are interdimensional advanced beings, they disappear and appear in a second, they can speed rapidly and so on?
 Quoting: smashurhead

Quoting: Integrity101

even at 1 atoms height the 1rst dimension would no longer be 1...
so me says meh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35780720
United States
05/27/2013 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
dimensions are void

they are dependent

thus

real and unreal

at the same time

thus

all is
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 979889
United States
05/29/2013 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8969924
Portugal
05/29/2013 11:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Prove that UFOs have to do with aliens or stfu
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/29/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag

Prove that UFOs have to do with aliens or stfu
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8969924

Ughhhhh Have you read these papers in this thread?
outdoorgyal

User ID: 13106815
Canada
05/29/2013 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen two of these red fiery plasmic orbs. I was living in Lindsay, Ontario at the time and was out walking my dog when I saw this orb come over the horizon from the west going east. I knew what these looked like from video I had seen and I always have my eyes on the sky. I'm fascinated with our solar system and things that could exist outside of this earth.

Anyway, this orb moved up but close enough for me to see that two other balls of white light came shooting out and then went back in. Was creepy and cool all at the same time. It then proceeded to slowly continue going east and I was gonna run and follow it but I would have had to be in a car. Another orb followed right after that one but it was a lot further from me.

Ive seen lotsa strange stuff in our skies. And I never think ohhh its just a paper lantern or whatever people usually say.

Expand your miiiind naysayers :)
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.” C. Dickens
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 02:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen two of these red fiery plasmic orbs. I was living in Lindsay, Ontario at the time and was out walking my dog when I saw this orb come over the horizon from the west going east. I knew what these looked like from video I had seen and I always have my eyes on the sky. I'm fascinated with our solar system and things that could exist outside of this earth.

Anyway, this orb moved up but close enough for me to see that two other balls of white light came shooting out and then went back in. Was creepy and cool all at the same time. It then proceeded to slowly continue going east and I was gonna run and follow it but I would have had to be in a car. Another orb followed right after that one but it was a lot further from me.

Ive seen lotsa strange stuff in our skies. And I never think ohhh its just a paper lantern or whatever people usually say.

Quoting: outdoorgyal

I am not surprised you see them or they let you see them, I have seen your other threads and you are awesome.

You do know they are The Anunnaki?
Free Planet
User ID: 40793379
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 03:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
not UFO (as in metallic air ships) but PLASMA entities, in our world.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/30/2013 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
not UFO (as in metallic air ships) but PLASMA entities, in our world.
 Quoting: Free Planet 40793379

clappa
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40291775
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 07:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really hope for your sake you wake up and realize these are not "good" They are not here to help us in the long run. They are only there as a distraction to the one true God.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40308534

There is even less evidence of this one true god, and even if there were, why would this god care what anyone thinks. It is supposed to be all powerful, but doesn't even have power to persuade some dumb hicks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35141686
Switzerland
05/30/2013 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nothing new here. Just putting together all that most of us think about extra-earth life. We all know these things already.

Are there UFOs, really?

Of the ‘ufos’ we encounter, 99% are computer-generated gimmicks, clouds, balloons, planes, quadrocopters, lens flares, etc. Of the remaining few, we don’t know how many are military test flights. Who will tell us that? Yet, since there are a rare few flying objects which are called “special” by some experts, some extra-earth races are there and might be visiting us.

Is there no life elsewhere?

Only idiots will deny life outside of our planet. Even kids know that the universe is massive, with billions of planets like our own. Scientists themselves are declaring that Europa is a candidate for life. May be there's life on all our planets of the solar system. On the moon also.

Are these life forms coming to visit us?

Why shouldn't visitors from other planets and stars come, if they are either like us or advanced than us? The problem with us is this: We think travelling is only possible our way, with our idea of speed. Jules Verne wrote that to travel some 100 km up from earth took some hours! His speed calculation was of his times. We never think that travelling from one place to another can have diverse, more advanced methods. Maybe it takes seconds. We discovered the steam engine and car only recently.
Secondly, our only source of info about any visitation is the official scientific community. We are helpless and tied down in this regard. Millions of us are waiting for some news about peoples from other worlds. And we are denied that. All info is hidden and those who do some research too are silent subsequently. Until there's the strongest evidence to the contrary, we can't deny them. Until some government declares and proves that all the (even “true”) UFOs were just their test flights, we must believe in visits.
Thirdly, visits may not mean like our going to the moon, collecting some samples and returning. They may be living here, or may travel to and fro like we do from city to city every day. Such travels were unimaginable for our ancients.

Can we visit other worlds and meet other life forms?

We initially lived isolated lives. We conquered small distances on earth using mules and horses. Then we conquered long distances using machines. Next we thought there is nothing beyond the seas. We conquered the oceans in the 15th-16th centuries and conquered air by 20th century. Now the globe is a small place for us. We shall now conquer space. There is some secret hidden, waiting to be unearthed. Some call this portal, some space travel, some time travel, some space elevators. We don’t know. Once we conquer space, we shall know how to conquer time and travel fast. Thus we shall meet life forms outside earth.

If at all life forms from other planets are visiting us, are they terrible, cruel, and bad, as often thought?

Let movies alone. Forget those big eyes and naked slimy bodies. Are all human beings bad? Are all human beings good? Those who travel, considering our methods, are related to science. IN ancient times, merchants travelled by ships to distant lands to discover and conquer.

The recent efforts of some eminent personalities towards disclosure is a great step. They must not stop for any reason. Hope truth will be revealed soon. Or, maybe the ETs themselves will declare their presence, hopefully.
outdoorgyal

User ID: 13106815
Canada
05/30/2013 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: outdoorgyal

I am not surprised you see them or they let you see them, I have seen your other threads and you are awesome.

You do know they are The Anunnaki?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979889

Thanks for the kind words. Dont get that too often on this site.

I think thats just it. They let people who believe see them. And if thats not the case once you see something like this you just cant deny it. Unless you are in denial which I think a lot of people are.

I fully believe in The Annunaki. I can't wait till people see the light and we enter a new wave of conciousness :)
“Electric communication will never be a substitute for the face of someone who with their soul encourages another person to be brave and true.” C. Dickens
FrenchyMary

User ID: 38034256
France
05/30/2013 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nice job!
There is no doubt for me on the subject, I have seen too many things not to believe it. Thanks for the thread, it is just a shame that some people are still trying to debunk the subject despite all the observations and sightings which are reported....
I wish everyone could see a UFO once in his life, for me it has been and remains the best proof ever. When you see for yourself, you cannot ignore the subject anymore.

Be safe everyone.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35141686
Switzerland
05/30/2013 01:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is perhaps one of the few rare videos proving extraterrestrial life.

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40818399
United States
05/30/2013 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nice job!
There is no doubt for me on the subject, I have seen too many things not to believe it. Thanks for the thread, it is just a shame that some people are still trying to debunk the subject despite all the observations and sightings which are reported....
I wish everyone could see a UFO once in his life, for me it has been and remains the best proof ever. When you see for yourself, you cannot ignore the subject anymore.

Be safe everyone.

hf
 Quoting: FrenchyMary

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/01/2013 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
good
User ID: 15927830
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Guys, guys, guys!

Just imagine that only in 10+ years,
when construction of THIS will be finished:

step 1. [link to www.futuretimeline.net]

step 2. [link to www.futuretimeline.net]

step 3. Thread: WOW! Watching climate and geography on planets 150 light years away in 10 years???

..... we gonna look at a handful of exoplanets*** a few 100's light years away and we'll see not only oceans, mountains and cyclons, but other CIVILIZATIONS and CITIES!

Meditate on that..

«A total of 889 such planets (in 694 planetary systems,
including 133 multiple planetary systems) have been
identified as of 22 May 2013.»

- [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

- [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 03:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4827980
United States
06/03/2013 03:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ufo bull crap
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/03/2013 11:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ufo bull crap
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4827980

laugh
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 722466
United States
06/03/2013 11:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
they're trying to warn us
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40309279

Who is trying to warn us?

And what are they warning us about?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40309232

They are warning us NOT to get your info on this subject from the Hitler Channel or the SciFi Channel.
Wow. Just wow.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/04/2013 10:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41123976
United States
06/04/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40818399

It's another bump, because Mikey needs attention again!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27955255
Hungary
06/04/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Containing "Scandium" - huh?

Would someone kindly point out where the hell is "Scandium" in the Periodic Table of Elements?

I hope that I don't have to remind you, that this table is not some artificial arbitrary construct, where you can "insert" "new elements" here-or-there. It's a logical sequence in a table form of the number of electrons around the nucleus of the atom.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/04/2013 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40818399

It's another bump, because Mikey needs attention again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41123976

Do I need your permission?

No, I didn't think so and thank you for the bump! This info deserves to see the light of day and I am glad so many are taking an interest.

GLP