Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

UFO's - The Real Deal - Un-Debunkable!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15006613
United States
06/04/2013 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: UFO's - The Real Deal - Un-Debunkable!
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40818399

It's another bump, because Mikey needs attention again!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41123976

Do I need your permission?

No, I didn't think so and thank you for the bump! This info deserves to see the light of day and I am glad so many are taking an interest.

Repeatedly posting the same tired horseshit over and over doesn't make it true, no matter how desperately you want it to be so. It just makes you look pathetic.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40818399
United States
06/05/2013 04:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

No, I didn't think so and thank you for the bump! This info deserves to see the light of day and I am glad so many are taking an interest.

Repeatedly posting the same tired horseshit over and over doesn't make it true, no matter how desperately you want it to be so. It just makes you look pathetic.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15006613

Don't read it then?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30580990
United Kingdom
06/05/2013 07:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs and aliens are a demonic deception.
LEKKER

User ID: 40666593
South Africa
06/05/2013 07:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump needs time:)
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349589
United States
06/05/2013 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
A co-worker and I saw a triangle shaped UFO about 10 years ago while working the night shift. We have stealth bombers fly overhead on a daily basis. This was not a stealth, but I do believe it was "Ours".

It came in from the east over some trees and glided over where we were standing. We could have thrown a rock up and hit it. Perfect triangle with small orbs of lights at the corners with a large half orb/dome light right in the middle.

This baby was totally silent!! If it weren't for the lights, it could have flown right over us and we would have never known. It could have hovered at any time, but basically just cruised over us at a VERY slow speed to the southwest.

I never thought it was alien though. It just felt to me as terrestrial. Had to have come from Whiteman Air Force Base. As I stated, this was 10+ years ago, so no telling what they have now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17351731
United States
06/05/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't read it then?

People can read whatever the hell they want Mikey, and, moreover, call bullshit on the crap you post.

There are people out there who are seriously interested in the UFO phenomenon, but promulgating this annunaki/Wingmakers/Michael Lee Hill is special because some TV show said so does absolutely nothing to advance knowledge, and is an embarrassment to those with a serious interest.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/05/2013 12:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Don't read it then?

People can read whatever the hell they want Mikey, and, moreover, call bullshit on the crap you post.

There are people out there who are seriously interested in the UFO phenomenon, but promulgating this annunaki/Wingmakers/Michael Lee Hill is special because some TV show said so does absolutely nothing to advance knowledge, and is an embarrassment to those with a serious interest.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17351731

This post is nothing but facts from the UK ministry of defense and Bigelow, Etc. You would think that seekers of truth would welcome FACTS such as these on the subject that have never been presented to the world before.

T=Regardless, If you think your ridicule and debunking would have stopped me, it would have done so long ago, Your dark spirit and words are telling.

So keep on trying to debunk me and I will continue to post when I feel like it, deal?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/05/2013 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
And only shills and debunkrs have EVER called me Mikey, sure tell sign of a Shill.

shill
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1312359
Canada
06/05/2013 12:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've seen two of these red fiery plasmic orbs. I was living in Lindsay, Ontario at the time and was out walking my dog when I saw this orb come over the horizon from the west going east. I knew what these looked like from video I had seen and I always have my eyes on the sky. I'm fascinated with our solar system and things that could exist outside of this earth.

Anyway, this orb moved up but close enough for me to see that two other balls of white light came shooting out and then went back in. Was creepy and cool all at the same time. It then proceeded to slowly continue going east and I was gonna run and follow it but I would have had to be in a car. Another orb followed right after that one but it was a lot further from me.

Ive seen lotsa strange stuff in our skies. And I never think ohhh its just a paper lantern or whatever people usually say.

Expand your miiiind naysayers :)
 Quoting: outdoorgyal

I am not surprised you see them or they let you see them, I have seen your other threads and you are awesome.

You do know they are The Anunnaki?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 979889

Me too, only it wasn't red, but silvery irridescent, like a soap bubble, but several feet across. all the birds fell silent as it passed. broad daylight.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41303920
United States
06/07/2013 02:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41398371
Germany
06/09/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41556835
United States
06/11/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41556835
United States
06/12/2013 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
5a
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41653116
United States
06/13/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
spock
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39530681
United States
06/13/2013 04:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
This post is nothing but facts from the UK ministry of defense and Bigelow, Etc. You would think that seekers of truth would welcome FACTS such as these on the subject that have never been presented to the world before.

Never presented to the world before?!?!

How many dozen times have you cut and pasted this same material to GLP?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17351731

THIS ^
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
i JUST DID A SEARCH ON 39530681 AND i FOUND OUT YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT ANYTHING TO glp, NOT EVEN ONE THREAD?

shill
ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38940141
United States
06/13/2013 04:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems some of you forget the UNIDENTIFIED part and automatically thinks it's extraterrestrial.

UFO is just that unidentified!!!!!!!

Is it there YES

Is it identified NO

Could it be of earth origin MOST LIKELY
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
It seems some of you forget the UNIDENTIFIED part and automatically thinks it's extraterrestrial.

UFO is just that unidentified!!!!!!!

Is it there YES

Is it identified NO

Could it be of earth origin MOST LIKELY
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38940141

Don't you think that Bigelow, or the UK Ministry of defense, or the scientists studying this phenomenon over Hasdalen Norway for 30 years now would know if these were man made?

Why would they be putting millions of dollars in trying to figure them out if they were already ours?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7169048
United States
06/13/2013 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
UFOs and aliens are a demonic deception.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 30580990

Truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41654988
Australia
06/13/2013 07:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Works for me
ohappy
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
i JUST DID A SEARCH ON 39530681 AND i FOUND OUT YOU HAVE NEVER BROUGHT ANYTHING TO glp, NOT EVEN ONE THREAD?

shill
ohyeah
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41653116

Yeah? And I just did a search on you and you've never been on GLP before today.

I've been here for years with the same ID number.

I'm not coming back over and over again with new IPs bumping threads and pretending to be someone else the way you're doing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

shill
ohyeah

And, assuming you are actually are Michael Lee Hill, you've repeatedly claimed on here that you work with the "highest secret factions" of the National Security Agency.

And you accuse others of being "shills."

Priceless.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/13/2013 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have something against the release of valid information any any form, what the Fuck kinda messed up way is that to get to truth?

It's called Freedom, get used to it, there is many other Dick Joke threads if these are not doing it for you.

fuckoff2
Lole Ibn Plutoon

User ID: 18834821
United States
06/13/2013 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpalien11
"No matter how exotic human civilization becomes, no matter the developments of life and society nor the complexity of the machine/human interface, there always come interludes of lonely power when the course of humankind, depends upon the relatively simple actions of single individuals."
~Tleilaxu Godbuk
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41141548
United States
06/13/2013 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have something against the release of valid information any any form, what the Fuck kinda messed up way is that to get to truth?

It's called Freedom, get used to it, there is many other Dick Joke threads if these are not doing it for you.

fuckoff2

I have something against being called a shill by someone who has repeatedly shown themselves to be a disinfo tool, especially someone constantly bragging about their alphabet agency connections
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10271051
United States
06/15/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Containing "Scandium" - huh?

Would someone kindly point out where the hell is "Scandium" in the Periodic Table of Elements?

I hope that I don't have to remind you, that this table is not some artificial arbitrary construct, where you can "insert" "new elements" here-or-there. It's a logical sequence in a table form of the number of electrons around the nucleus of the atom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27955255

Scandium is a chemical element with symbol Sc and atomic number 21. A silvery-white metallic transition metal, it has historically been sometimes classified as a rare earth element, together with yttrium and the lanthanoids. It was discovered in 1879 by spectral analysis of the minerals euxenite and gadolinite from Scandinavia.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2013 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Containing "Scandium" - huh?

Would someone kindly point out where the hell is "Scandium" in the Periodic Table of Elements?

I hope that I don't have to remind you, that this table is not some artificial arbitrary construct, where you can "insert" "new elements" here-or-there. It's a logical sequence in a table form of the number of electrons around the nucleus of the atom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27955255

Scandium is a chemical element with symbol Sc and atomic number 21. A silvery-white metallic transition metal, it has historically been sometimes classified as a rare earth element, together with yttrium and the lanthanoids. It was discovered in 1879 by spectral analysis of the minerals euxenite and gadolinite from Scandinavia.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10271051

At least somebody is paying attention!

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2013 04:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
A spectral study has been done as well of the phenomenon (Orbs Of Light)and it's been shown to contain oxygen, nitrogen, and silica, which in reality means air and dust. But there were also traces of the rare element of scandium, which can only be found in Scandinavia! Scandium is an extremely hard substance which can be found in the production of Soviet hydroplanes. This material is strong enough to cut through ice caps![9] The same material was used in Soviet fighters (and perhaps still is?) The Soviets had developed high-strength weldable aluminum alloys using Scandium. Now, that is interesting, because it's exactly what has been reported in the Eastlake UFO sightings! Eye witnesses have sometimes heard, sometimes seen (or both), how the UFOs have cut through the ice cap, making a massive sound. The Norwegian research team has now, as mentioned above, expanded their staff to include college students and others, because they need much more manpower to go to the bottom with this interesting phenomenon. It should be mentioned for research purposes that this phenomenon has also been observed in combination with the aurora borealis, starting out around 9:30 in the evening (fig. A-11).[10]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42480082
United States
07/05/2013 04:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP