Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,216 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 651,897
Pageviews Today: 1,136,573Threads Today: 475Posts Today: 7,995
01:40 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Share Your Personal UFO/Alien Contact Experience(s)

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37722139
United States
04/16/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Share Your Personal UFO/Alien Contact Experience(s)
Thank you for your insight. As a matter of fact I do have children (grown now, as the grandma story took place in the 90's) and my little grandson - a few years back when he was around 4 or 5 (he is a bit older now) -- would often tell me how the " MOON BABIES" would come and play with him at night. He said that they were blue and that they lived in his heart in the daytime but he played with them at night. I am pretty sure he also said they took him to the moon together, hence the name.

The whole idea of this freaked my daughter out so much that I had to be careful when talking to my grandson about all of this, so the questions to him about it were quite infrequent. It has been a while since we spoke of the MOON BABIES.

There are a few more things to mention, but in light of the Boston bombings, I will save them for another day.

I thank you again for your response and the genetic link is an interesting concept...but the metal slab/ table explanation is extraordinary. I could not get past seeing her, naked, on that table. Your thought process makes much sense. I have often wondered about abduction you see, but do not remember being taken. I guess I wasn't supposed to.

Your story about your own daughter is very interesting. What you were shown and how it all became a reality for you tells me that you are spiritually reconciled. Being able to comprehend it all and make sense of it....in addition to helping me, is true spiritual growth and maturation. . BTW -- Does your grandson have names or a name for the ones that take him flying? Is he calm about the whole situation as he describes it to you?

This is great dialogue!

Blessings to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37722139

hf Yes it is a great dialog, thanks OP for this thread. My grandson hasn't said a whole lot but I'm going to see him in a couple days, I might ask a few more questions ... he is very calm, actually happy and excited to talk about it because I don't think his mom or dad are willing to listen to it. I believe him and he knows it.

Thanks for the compliments! This isn't something I can really talk about to people, but I feel it's been a great spiritual gift throughout my life. Terrified me for a lot of years and then I learned to communicate with them. They don't experience fear the way we do and they didn't understand how much they were terrifying people. I like to think the interactions with our generation taught them how to approach this new generation without scaring the crap out of them!

I love that your grandson said the moon babies lived in his heart in the daytime ... what a poetic description.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5542489

Thanks for this -- to give me the reasoning/understanding that the aliens had to become aware that we were experiencing fear in the way that we did and with the current generation they "toned it down bit." (My description.)

I do have a question however. I understood that the greys/aliens/ whatever you want to call them- no longer abduct. They have not abducted for several years and will not in the near future. Does anyone have this understanding as well? If I remember correctly, the aliens have all of the hybrids they needed/wanted to date and via their"contract" with us/the world, they would not take additional people's to conduct experiments on or abduct women to be carriers for hybrid babies or take men's sperm for the same reason. Comments on this, anyone?

Guess I heard this around 2006 or so.

It is "our" generation (boomers) who contracted to help the current generation (youngsters) and assist them with their spiritual growth and awareness -- especially should the parent's of the young one's either do not know, reflect upon or care to develop along the lines of which we are talking.

Fascinating stuff.
Thanks OP.
Negan  (OP)

User ID: 14560333
United States
04/16/2013 03:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you for your insight. As a matter of fact I do have children (grown now, as the grandma story took place in the 90's) and my little grandson - a few years back when he was around 4 or 5 (he is a bit older now) -- would often tell me how the " MOON BABIES" would come and play with him at night. He said that they were blue and that they lived in his heart in the daytime but he played with them at night. I am pretty sure he also said they took him to the moon together, hence the name.

The whole idea of this freaked my daughter out so much that I had to be careful when talking to my grandson about all of this, so the questions to him about it were quite infrequent. It has been a while since we spoke of the MOON BABIES.

There are a few more things to mention, but in light of the Boston bombings, I will save them for another day.

I thank you again for your response and the genetic link is an interesting concept...but the metal slab/ table explanation is extraordinary. I could not get past seeing her, naked, on that table. Your thought process makes much sense. I have often wondered about abduction you see, but do not remember being taken. I guess I wasn't supposed to.

Your story about your own daughter is very interesting. What you were shown and how it all became a reality for you tells me that you are spiritually reconciled. Being able to comprehend it all and make sense of it....in addition to helping me, is true spiritual growth and maturation. . BTW -- Does your grandson have names or a name for the ones that take him flying? Is he calm about the whole situation as he describes it to you?

This is great dialogue!

Blessings to you.

hf Yes it is a great dialog, thanks OP for this thread. My grandson hasn't said a whole lot but I'm going to see him in a couple days, I might ask a few more questions ... he is very calm, actually happy and excited to talk about it because I don't think his mom or dad are willing to listen to it. I believe him and he knows it.

Thanks for the compliments! This isn't something I can really talk about to people, but I feel it's been a great spiritual gift throughout my life. Terrified me for a lot of years and then I learned to communicate with them. They don't experience fear the way we do and they didn't understand how much they were terrifying people. I like to think the interactions with our generation taught them how to approach this new generation without scaring the crap out of them!

I love that your grandson said the moon babies lived in his heart in the daytime ... what a poetic description.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5542489

Thanks for this -- to give me the reasoning/understanding that the aliens had to become aware that we were experiencing fear in the way that we did and with the current generation they "toned it down bit." (My description.)

I do have a question however. I understood that the greys/aliens/ whatever you want to call them- no longer abduct. They have not abducted for several years and will not in the near future. Does anyone have this understanding as well? If I remember correctly, the aliens have all of the hybrids they needed/wanted to date and via their"contract" with us/the world, they would not take additional people's to conduct experiments on or abduct women to be carriers for hybrid babies or take men's sperm for the same reason. Comments on this, anyone?

It is "our" generation (boomers) who contracted to help the current generation (youngsters) and assist them with their spiritual growth and awareness -- especially should the parent's of the young one's either do not know, reflect upon or care to develop along the lines of which we are talking.

Fascinating stuff.
Thanks OP.

cheers
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/16/2013 03:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
i can give you another spiritual alien experience in my live

it was in the night, when i was still awake , suddenly i saw about 1 minute heavy flashes in my brain, white and black, changing so fast, i was amazed whats happened, all the time i heard 1 deep tone in my ears, buzzing, the 3. was happend my stomach chakra was heavily effected with heat, this last 1 minute in full !! i suggest THEY were hovering above my house and scanned via my stomach chakra my mind for information !!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38081057

Thank you for sharing this.

I wonder if the noises that we get from time to time in our ears -- you know the high pitched tones or sounds -- are actually, from what you described UFO's/aliens who come and upload from us, information?

I mean, it kind of makes sense, right?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13438395
United States
04/16/2013 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

we were never alone. i think there are races of angels/aliens and that they are spread across the cosmos designated by constellation. so some might look human, some hybrid animal/human, reptilian, etc. depends on what corner of the cosmos is their designated home. some are good and some are bad. but the ones visiting earth and tampering with humans, they are all bad. they are searching for certain criteria in people to further their agenda. the good angels do not tamper or visit or question one's character or probe or scare/terrorize.
 Quoting: Salt

What agenda would that be?
 Quoting: Negan

to create a race of the godless who will eternally be completely disconnected, down to the dna chain, from their creator to be used for the adversary to assume control of the universe. sounds far out, right? yeah...
 Quoting: Salt

Oddly enough, considering my very skeptical and rational bent, this makes a lot of sense to me and I could easily see it as being the real situation.
 Quoting: The Comedian

Same here, this is exactly what I think they are up to.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5542489
United States
04/21/2013 03:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fascinating stuff.
Thanks OP.

I saw my grandson last week and asked him about the little guys who take him flying. He shrugged and said they flew in ships like Star Wars but they didn't have light sabers or robots ... so whether imagination or not, it's hard to tell. He just turned 4. But he is very matter-of-fact about them and he is a serious child.

I'm a baby boomer also and agree that we volunteered on some level, likely pre-birth, to participate in the contacting and communication for the benefit of the future of our people and our planet, spiritual evolution and it does seem to skip a generation. I know my daughter was taken too, I've seen her on ships happily interacting with aliens but she refuses to even think about it consciously.

The last recall of my contact was last summer, 2012, when I was told "they had to go away for a little while" and I understood it to be in relation to the upcoming 12/21/2012 date. Unfortunately nothing happened with that so I'm also mystified why the contact seems to have slowed or stopped. Maybe the mission was a success and catastrophe was averted? Maybe, as you say, they created the hybrid race they needed and are finished?

I still hold out hope that they'll appear in the flesh someday, but sadly the human race is so violent and brutal and narrow-minded that it doesn't look likely anytime soon.
exzAzxe

User ID: 2659119
United Kingdom
04/21/2013 05:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
United States
04/22/2013 11:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw my grandson last week and asked him about the little guys who take him flying. He shrugged and said they flew in ships like Star Wars but they didn't have light sabers or robots ... so whether imagination or not, it's hard to tell. He just turned 4. But he is very matter-of-fact about them and he is a serious child.

I'm a baby boomer also and agree that we volunteered on some level, likely pre-birth, to participate in the contacting and communication for the benefit of the future of our people and our planet, spiritual evolution and it does seem to skip a generation. I know my daughter was taken too, I've seen her on ships happily interacting with aliens but she refuses to even think about it consciously.

The last recall of my contact was last summer, 2012, when I was told "they had to go away for a little while" and I understood it to be in relation to the upcoming 12/21/2012 date. Unfortunately nothing happened with that so I'm also mystified why the contact seems to have slowed or stopped. Maybe the mission was a success and catastrophe was averted? Maybe, as you say, they created the hybrid race they needed and are finished?

I still hold out hope that they'll appear in the flesh someday, but sadly the human race is so violent and brutal and narrow-minded that it doesn't look likely anytime soon.

Yes, holding out hope that our sky's will be filled one day soon with alien race and ships, When your grandson mentioned "ships," it did bring back a conversation that I had with my grandson when he was about your little one's age. He mentioned that the MOONBABIES would come on their ships to help us, "when the water's come," Pressing him further, I asked about the well-being of the family and my-little-love-everybody-kid says, "everyone is fine except xxxx." (He named his sister here.) I asked what happens to her and he said, sweetly, smile plastered on his angelic face, "OH, no problem. They just dump her in the river!"

I have to mention that he was serious. I still chuckle at the way this conversation went down.

Perhaps in the coming months, as the day's pass and the times they do keep changing, we will see time lines converging, parallel universe continuity, and global-watch-the-sky-it-is-coming moments. As we ride the wave through all of this, we will continue to be the luckiest generation that ever lived!

Be not afraid. We will be in for the best sorted adventure of our lives!
Marksey31

User ID: 47485043
United States
03/01/2014 11:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello, I have a story to share. I would like any help or explanations no matter. Im an open minded person so all information is good information. Its Thursday night. I started having weird feelings and like someone was always with me on Monday. I could just feel it around.. I still do kinda.

The first time something happened I had an accidental OBE I woke up and felt like I was floating. I looked down and I could see myself (physical body) still laying on the bed. I was freaked because at this time I had never heard of anything like this. Anyway, when I looked back up I noticed a black, real thick smoke floating right by my window with red eyes. I freaked out and fell back in my body. Then when I woke up I looked up and it was still there. It stayed there all night. There was a terrible feeling in the air but it didnt seeem like it wanted to hurt me. I finally just turned on the light and it was gone.

Then I started researching everything tuesday and learned all kinds of information. Then Tuesday night I was sleeping on my side and suddenly I awoke and knew it was there. I turned and looked and sure enough it was there. I was fully awake then.. Then last night I was sleeping on my back I woke up thinking I was having a heart attack. My heart was beating so fast it was more of a hum. I was freaking out and then I hear a voice inside my head. It isn't my voice like normal thoughts are this was another voice. he sounds totally cool like hes trying to help calm me down.. “woah woah.. Chill out. Its okay. you're good… Then it changes tone and says "you're not from here" "please calm down” I was just laying there listening to this voice with no body.. Then I started felling crazy.. I saw an array of lights around me but very very dim.. I could just barely see it. And the voice says. “Calm down were gonna take you” I said “No what? Is this real? Prove this is real or im yelling for my mom cause I’m having a heart attack” I started to move around and he says ” stop moving or we cant take you, you're not from here." They weren’t saying this aggressively… They were just kinda asking me to come. I could almost feel that there was compassion and love in the air. Like it was almost tangible. The voice just kept saying “calm down Calm down” I kept saying “Prove this is real. Prove this is real”. Then something took the shape of a mans face in the corner but no more voice after that..

As I laid there I noticed it looked like I had strange letters and designs tattooed all over my arms I was examining it and it seemed to have a metallic green look to it. Shining in the little bit of light in my room. so then after looking at it for about 5 minutes I turned on my light and it was gone. I turned my lamp back off and the face appeared again until i eventually fell asleep I still feel like something is with me..
Marksey31

GLP