Jesus Stops Alien Abductions!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27493184
United States
04/15/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Jesus Stops Alien Abductions!
Many gov shills and God haters will attack this information but anybody that watches the video in this article I wrote will see the evidence and eye witness testimony for themselves. It's now clear and we have the evidence - Aliens are the Fallen Angels of the Holy Bible. We have over 400 documented cases with people stopping Alien abductions in the name of Jesus!

[link to www.project.nsearch.com]

Steven Greer and ALL others in the UFO field that are hiding this FACT will now be fully exposed for censoring this very important information! Steven Greer says the aliens are your buddies when in fact the aliens work for Satan and are demons! Even thinking about Jesus when some of these people were paralyzed stopped the abduction!

If these guys were coming from other galaxies then WHY would they care about Jesus? Jesus Christ has the power over demons who are the aliens! I have other evidence from Ed Slade - Area 51 Scientist linked in the article also.

We have the proof now! I need Christians to spread the word to all the new agers that have been deceived!

Here's the article and video from Joe Jordan a MUFON state section investigator who has collected this information. He never asked for this! He found the truth - if you ever get abducted then just ask Jesus for help! Jesus will help all those that believe in him. Those that believe in Jesus will never de! God bless all you Christians that are spreading the word on GLP!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3021656
Canada
04/15/2013 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Jesus Stops Alien Abductions!
:wth23::crazytard:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2731277
United States
04/15/2013 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thx for this OP! 5*
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16550954
Australia
04/15/2013 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
good work OP. I don't know why on earth people crave for aliens when us humans alone cause enough grief - except for their hopelessness of dealing with our current reality. 5*, and yes, Jesus compels them!
me
User ID: 28329196
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 01:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humans are demons. Aliens are useful idiots. Jesus doesn't egsist and god hates you. Get it. 2 billion dead people are not enough to cleanse the planet. Period.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17575948
Australia
04/16/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Humans are demons. Aliens are useful idiots. Jesus doesn't egsist and god hates you. Get it. 2 billion dead people are not enough to cleanse the planet. Period.
 Quoting: me 28329196

having a bad day?
Azeratel Axo

User ID: 37789886
Canada
04/16/2013 10:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: me 28329196

having a bad day?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17575948

:jckwsy:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15461953
United States
04/16/2013 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Check out Dr. Karla Turner on youtube her lectures when she was alive. She will tell you a different story though her message is hopeful we have to do it though not some deity we created.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19980561
United States
04/16/2013 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Many gov shills and God haters will attack this information but anybody that watches the video in this article I wrote will see the evidence and eye witness testimony for themselves. It's now clear and we have the evidence - Aliens are the Fallen Angels of the Holy Bible. We have over 400 documented cases with people stopping Alien abductions in the name of Jesus!

Steven Greer and ALL others in the UFO field that are hiding this FACT will now be fully exposed for censoring this very important information! Steven Greer says the aliens are your buddies when in fact the aliens work for Satan and are demons! Even thinking about Jesus when some of these people were paralyzed stopped the abduction!

If these guys were coming from other galaxies then WHY would they care about Jesus? Jesus Christ has the power over demons who are the aliens! I have other evidence from Ed Slade - Area 51 Scientist linked in the article also.

We have the proof now! I need Christians to spread the word to all the new agers that have been deceived!

Here's the article and video from Joe Jordan a MUFON state section investigator who has collected this information. He never asked for this! He found the truth - if you ever get abducted then just ask Jesus for help! Jesus will help all those that believe in him. Those that believe in Jesus will never de! God bless all you Christians that are spreading the word on GLP!

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27493184

"Anybody such as Dr. Steven Greer that says they are your buddies are basically liars for Satan because Guy Malone has the evidence! If Steven Greer was correct and these aliens were visitors from other galaxies then WHY would they care about Jesus ? If Jesus has no power then WHY does even thinking about Jesus stop an alien abduction? Why does Steven Greer deny Jesus and hide the fact that Jesus has stopped over 400 documented alien abductions? This is very big news and those not talking about it are showing that they have an agenda and it's hiding the power of God and his son Jesus!"

hmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42717084
United States
07/03/2013 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's true, please take the time to watch this video, it explains things very clearly.

[link to www.youtube.com]
ItSeesThroughEyes

User ID: 1409886
United States
07/03/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is very true. He stops alien abductions because they are demonic, fallen angels. Why would they abandon an abduction just hearing the words "Jesus Christ" Its because Jesus Christ is Lord, but no one wants to hear that part of it.
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
07/03/2013 08:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
It's true, please take the time to watch this video, it explains things very clearly.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42717084

Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
me777

User ID: 35507017
Canada
07/03/2013 09:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
Subscribe to my blog:
Exposing The Darkness
End times headline news. Research and analysis of world events in light of Bible prophecy.
[link to lionessofjudah.substack.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37260926
Germany
07/03/2013 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good post, bud. And the vid up there is also excellent, I've watched it a few months ago and it is very well made.
Hope
User ID: 42695121
United States
07/03/2013 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The name of Jesus, invoked during an abduction, has stopped abductions in my life. To my knowledge, I am no longer an abductee.
MHz

User ID: 42240933
Canada
07/04/2013 02:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it was the other way around, Jesus is an alien abduction.

Ac:9:3:
And as he journeyed,
he came near Damascus:
and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30309858
United States
07/04/2013 02:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
My 'baby jesus buttplug' has come in handy so often that I now 'wear' it all the time!
The second the aliens see our lord and savior peering out from where they were about to probe me, they back off and send me straight home.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42803756
Australia
07/04/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
I thought it was the other way around, Jesus is an alien abduction.

Ac:9:3:
And as he journeyed,
he came near Damascus:
and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.

Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
 Quoting: MHz

Acts 9:13 Christ Visits Saul/Paul

2 Cor 12:2 a Man was known to have visited Heaven, The Apostle comments He does not Know if He physically went or only Spiritually went there "in vision"

Isaiah 51:6 "Lift up your eyes to the Heavens" think about Heavenly things, Like the Tabernacle in Heaven, Where Christ will Open the Books For "The Judgement"

GLP