Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 629,084
Pageviews Today: 1,093,426Threads Today: 454Posts Today: 7,662
01:15 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

oops I dit it AGAIN. CME HIKES GOLD AND SILVER MARGINS ALMOST 20% TODAY! Gold and silver keep CARSHING

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36932931
Argentina
04/15/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
oops I dit it AGAIN. CME HIKES GOLD AND SILVER MARGINS ALMOST 20% TODAY! Gold and silver keep CARSHING
As we predicted several hours ago, adding insult to injury and likely intensifying the gold and silver smash over the next 48 hours, the CME has just announced an 18.5% margin increase in both gold and silver, effective after the close Tuesday 4/16.

As the margin calls-induced slaughter intensifies, expect the CME to hike margins again in a vicious negative feedback cycle until margins equal cash.

From the CME:

Those holding paper forms of gold or silver may want to keep your iphones handy tonight, those holding physical metal in your own position can be right and sit tight while the cartel burns the paper futures markets to the ground and go massively long just in time for the big Western financial reset.

[link to silverdoctors.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
04/15/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: oops I dit it AGAIN. CME HIKES GOLD AND SILVER MARGINS ALMOST 20% TODAY! Gold and silver keep CARSHING
MaxMad

User ID: 13864401
United States
04/15/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: oops I dit it AGAIN. CME HIKES GOLD AND SILVER MARGINS ALMOST 20% TODAY! Gold and silver keep CARSHING
As we predicted several hours ago, adding insult to injury and likely intensifying the gold and silver smash over the next 48 hours, the CME has just announced an 18.5% margin increase in both gold and silver, effective after the close Tuesday 4/16.

As the margin calls-induced slaughter intensifies, expect the CME to hike margins again in a vicious negative feedback cycle until margins equal cash.

From the CME:

Those holding paper forms of gold or silver may want to keep your iphones handy tonight, those holding physical metal in your own position can be right and sit tight while the cartel burns the paper futures markets to the ground and go massively long just in time for the big Western financial reset.

Quoting: Strongman Shelford

SS, what they are doing now, is making sure we have a complete divergence between paper and physical... They want to collapse it!!!
MaxMad

United States
04/15/2013 08:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

From the CME:

5 star and pin... This Madmax, and I SS's cohost tonight
MaxMad

United States
04/15/2013 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

From the CME:

This is it!!! This is what we have all been waiting for...
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 35566260
Netherlands
04/15/2013 08:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
There is already a shortage of physical silver to purchase. This will compound the shortage & make the distinction between paper & physical more obvious.
Fate whispers to the warrior

"You cannot withstand the storm"

the warrior whispers back

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28358958
United States
04/15/2013 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

From the CME:

This is it!!! This is what we have all been waiting for...
 Quoting: MaxMad

*eats the dip*
MaxMad

United States
04/15/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is already a shortage of physical silver to purchase. This will compound the shortage & make the distinction between paper & physical more obvious.
 Quoting: Lady Jane Smith

clappa
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's about time we get honest with ourselves! Gonna be a wild week. I bought my last roll of ASEs today. That's it I'm done.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
04/15/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It's about time we get honest with ourselves! Gonna be a wild week. I bought my last roll of ASEs today. That's it I'm done.
 Quoting: calx

I don't know much about CME Group but are they a trusted source?

or more like an insider shill corp like RAND?
MaxMad

United States
04/15/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

They are a puppet...
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: SteamrolledGobias

They're notorious for price manipulation.
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
04/15/2013 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
gonna be a good week guys. i don't see how this ponzi scheme will continue for another 2-3 months, let alone 3 years under bounel.

some heads need to roll this time around. too many people have slipped by with no repercussions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1540313
United States
04/15/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Strongman, on your advice I stacked some today at 23.5 ...nice, thanks!hf
You da MAN!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14016885
United States
04/15/2013 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, the drop continues. Gold down 171, silver down 4.12

[link to goldprice.org]

[link to www.silverprice.org]
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 30638238
Thailand
04/15/2013 08:37 PM

Report Abusive Post

I picked up some Koalas. The price will continue to drop into Friday, but I am wondering if there will be any physical to purchase by then. The premium over spot has increased significantly since COB last Friday.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 30638238
Thailand
04/15/2013 08:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Silver is close to breaking below $22 in after market trading as it is. When the Asian markets begin to trade there will be more bloodletting.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/15/2013 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

I picked up some Koalas. The price will continue to drop into Friday, but I am wondering if there will be any physical to purchase by then. The premium over spot has increased significantly since COB last Friday.

That's what I was thinking. In another thread someone said to wait until later this week because PMs are going to dive further but I'm already hearing cries across the net that a lot of places are completely out. It's going to be a stampede the next few days.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38107547
United States
04/15/2013 08:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Strongman, on your advice I stacked some today at 23.5 ...nice, thanks!hf
You da MAN!
 Quoting: SpiderJones

Same here. I stacked 100 at 23.18. Standing my ground.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15241617
United States
04/15/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Silver is close to breaking below $22 in after market trading as it is. When the Asian markets begin to trade there will be more bloodletting.

$20 open for U.S. is what I'm guessing. Glp knows that's paper slv not ANY kind of physical!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37694716
Mexico
04/15/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are late , the meltdown is over or so !!

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Lady Jane SmithModerator
Forum Administrator

User ID: 27441291
France
04/15/2013 08:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

$20 open for U.S. is what I'm guessing. Glp knows that's paper slv not ANY kind of physical!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 15241617

Perhaps some generic rounds may still be available.

Bullion is disappearing fast.

"I am the storm"

INTJ-A

Killer Bunny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38107547
United States
04/15/2013 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

My premium over spot was$3.50. OUCH! So it goes...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
Argentina
04/15/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

From the CME:

SS, what they are doing now, is making sure we have a complete divergence between paper and physical... They want to collapse it!!!
 Quoting: MaxMad

just watch it.

I capitulated below 24. I didn´t buy or sell this sell off.
So I am expecting to see what happens with 21$
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37919561
United States
04/15/2013 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The CME announcement says the hike is on short accounts, not long. How is this bad for metals?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19668395
United States
04/15/2013 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sell in February, buy in August. I've been playing this game 12 years. Ignore the seasonality at your own peril. I will reload between 16-18.
rp
User ID: 38037841
United Kingdom
04/15/2013 09:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
"ALL US WHOLESALERS SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!!"
April 15, 2013

wtf
go long on popcorn...
rp
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37693267
United States
04/15/2013 09:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wow, the drop continues. Gold down 171, silver down 4.12

[link to goldprice.org]

[link to www.silverprice.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 14016885

Gold 1326
Saratonin

User ID: 6418504
United States
04/15/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Physical gold still has value. This is Gold doom brought on by paper sellers!
My Blog - [link to blog.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Online Survival Store - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Heirloom (Non-GMO) Survival Seeds - [link to www.emergencyoutdoors.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19668395
United States
04/15/2013 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
"ALL US WHOLESALERS SOLD OUT OF ALL PHYSICAL SILVER!!!"
April 15, 2013

wtf
go long on popcorn...
rp
 Quoting: rp 38037841

I just checked Tulving and Bullion Direct, two of the biggest dealers. BOTH have all the silver in stock you could want. Plus tons on Ebay, and you can always buy right from Comex if you're a high roller.

No wonder it's so easy to make money in this market, given the naivety of the average silver investor.
Billy Bong
User ID: 29105161
United States
04/15/2013 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

i think (paper) silver will drop further this week too, but i also bought today after seeing that apmex looks to be running out of stock on many items. i'd love to get it around $15... but seriously who will give you anything near that bargain price in (physical) silver? found this on the webs:

Here is an excellent article that determines the cost to create an ounce of silver.
[link to www.marketoracle.co.uk]

Much silver is a byproduct of other mining activity, The author estimates the actual cost of primary silver production to be about $17. This means supply will shrink as this price is approached.

anyways i ended up getting 25 ounces for around $700... price i paid per ounce about $28... supply will dry fast. my best guess for (paper) silver bottom? no real clue i can't pretend to get this shit- i'll go $18. any others got a guess for paper bottom? if paper goes under 17/oz (physical production costs estimate) then comex price is just lunacy. that PMs drop then SHTF thread is crazy with boston attack today.

GLP