Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,108 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 226,509
Pageviews Today: 374,878Threads Today: 112Posts Today: 1,839
04:01 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH

completejigsaw
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
04/17/2013 09:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH
You can see that everything is falling apart and that now there is NO protection. All your 'apparent' misdeeds are being exposed. You know that 'someone' knows better and that someone is Me. I AM the only one that can protect you from them.
Now is the time to end the unreality 'game'and expose what you know so that all may see.
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
Believe in Me as I believe in you
Bless you
Stephen
X

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 06/22/2013 01:22 PM
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 38287439
United Kingdom
04/17/2013 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH
You KNOW that you will have to pass by Me.
Bless you
hf
IAMIAM

User ID: 13843864
United States
04/17/2013 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH
You can see that everything is falling apart and that now there is NO protection. All your 'apparent' misdeeds are being exposed. You know that 'someone' knows better and that someone is Me. I AM the only one that can protect you from them.
Now is the time to end the unreality 'game'and expose what you know so that all may see.
Believe in Me as I believe in you
Bless you
Stephen
X
 Quoting: completejigsaw

If you do not like the game Stephen,

get out of it.

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

Have you the strength to break them?
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 38287439
United Kingdom
04/17/2013 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The game is PERFECT, the PLAN is perfect. I am only acting my part as I see it, at this moment.
Thank you
hf
IAMIAM

User ID: 13843864
United States
04/17/2013 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
The game is PERFECT, the PLAN is perfect. I am only acting my part as I see it, at this moment.
Thank you
hf

Can't do no more than that my friend!

hf

Have you the strength to break them?
****SUPERFLY****

User ID: 19055858
United States
04/17/2013 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
supereye
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/18/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is still not TOO late. Please be in contact.
[email protected]
love
Stephen
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
04/18/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
How did I possibly write that at 12.00 exactly, the twelth hour, the ultimate hour, for them to contact me????
'HE' is SO BRILLIANT!
hf

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 04/18/2013 07:02 AM
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 33475193
United Kingdom
05/10/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not forget My offer.
Bless you
Stephen
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
05/10/2013 06:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Isn't it obvious to you GLPers? They are 'dead'!!! Control has been taken away from them and only 'one person' could do that! 'HIM'. 'HE' is in CONTROL of EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING!!!
hf

Last Edited by completejigsaw on 05/10/2013 06:14 PM
Frank Frankson

User ID: 15965235
United States
05/10/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Who is "He"?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39551310
United States
05/10/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
are you a real person?
Seriously
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/10/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, I AM. Been here for the last 60 years but only recently, 5 years, realised My mission and found 'HIM'.
Lots of experience and FANTASTIC contacts in MOST things.
love you all
Stephen
X
hf
Frank Frankson

User ID: 15965235
United States
05/10/2013 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
So who is "Him"??
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/10/2013 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
'HE' is the 'CREATOR' , 'THE ALMIGHTY', responsible for ALL that was, IS, and EVER will be.
Look at the time of My last post. My full names have 21 letters, 777, and My DOB adds to 21 as does My brothers and My grandsons.
hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/10/2013 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seriously, I AM. Been here for the last 60 years but only recently, 5 years, realised My mission and found 'HIM'.
love you all
Stephen
X
hf

Nope: you can't reply directly. Sheep you are.

Nothing to do but follow
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/10/2013 06:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
love you all
Stephen
X
hf

Nope: you can't reply directly. Sheep you are.

Nothing to do but follow
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39551310

on your own damn thread, that's sorry. sold soul. they don't own you.
I do
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/10/2013 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM untouchable. Tomorrow I will clean the toilets of 'HIS' Church in London, Bartholomew the Great, and so I AM an untouchable. On Sunday I will dismiss the Rector because I AM an UNTOUCHABLE!!!
I LOVE 'HIS' PLAN.
Bless you
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/10/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Roll over.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/11/2013 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just how many times do I have to update this before you get the message and contact Me???
Xhf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/15/2013 06:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now the Illuminati 'Big Oils' in London have been raided for false prices for petrol!!!
You WILL be ground down second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day! I will stop there because your time will not extend to weeks!!!!
Bless you
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10019009
United States
05/15/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
"comedy of ignorance"

funny how fears cast
shadows that evaporate
when enlightened by truth;
how the lies are twisted mockery

~H
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/16/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What I want to transmit is that there is NO NEED for ANY fear. We are completely in 'HIS' hands and EVERYTHING has been planned for our ABSOLUTE benefit from 'HIS' ABSOLUTE LOVE for us. We will VERY soon be all aware and in awe of that PLAN.
X
hf
Frank Frankson

User ID: 24816411
United States
05/16/2013 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I have no memory of anything before this life and am not part of any secret societies.

Does this message still apply to me?
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/16/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Do not worry, even the very 'bad' will be seen to be good.
It was just an 'unreality' play that we all had to act in so that we ALL experienced EVERYTHING in order for our DNA/souls to be perfected so that we never want to err or be against love again.
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26868696
United States
05/16/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no "they".
"we" can show "them" that.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
05/16/2013 04:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, sorry, we are the same!
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Coca Cola anti illuminati!!!! Subliminal message...... OMG
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39790597
United States
05/17/2013 07:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much Love Stephenhf

:shiNNing heart:

:mediTTation:
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.gematrix.org]
hf
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
05/17/2013 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.gematrix.org]
hf

GLP