Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,358 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 72,482
Pageviews Today: 127,253Threads Today: 72Posts Today: 1,154
02:17 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19965711
United States
05/17/2013 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH
Who is supposed to contact you?
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
05/30/2013 06:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Message to the Queen Elizabeth and the Illuminati. I AM 'your' saviour not theirs. 'We' are already saved. NEWSFLASH
Are you getting the message My friends???
Monsanto today was just another flea bite compared to what could come.
How much more does My father have to show you that you were NEVER in control????????????????????
You have been used and abused through NO FAULT of your own. You have played your parts MAGNIFICENTLY, thank you and well done. BUT now is the TIME to understand that they were only parts and show us that you do not want to continue this 'charade'and OWN UP to ALL of your 'black operations' like the Woolwich attack, Sandy Hook, Boston Bombings, 7/7, 911, Benghazi etc etc etc etc
EVERYBODY is equal and hence if you receive less general love from the masses then My father and I will have to love you more and say sorry to you for your loneliness.
Bless you
You have My details in order for you to contact Me.
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 8248278
United Kingdom
06/01/2013 10:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Today we had the x ray machines taken away and an MP resigning from the Conservative Party due to lobbying 'fees'. Your torture WILL continue second by second, minute by minute, hour by hour. I do not know whether there are ANY days left.
You KNOW what you have to do!
[link to www.gematrix.org]
NOW do you understand who you are talking to?
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/01/2013 11:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
The one who defeats the Illuminati
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/01/2013 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did you get RULER OF THE WORLD to win the Epsom Derby???
Of course you didn't!!!!
Can't you see and feel 'HIS' power over YOU??????????
Waiting
Waiting
Waiting
You know where I AM.
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22787868
Canada
06/01/2013 01:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can see that everything is falling apart and that now there is NO protection. All your 'apparent' misdeeds are being exposed. You know that 'someone' knows better and that someone is Me. I AM the only one that can protect you from them.
Now is the time to end the unreality 'game'and expose what you know so that all may see.
Believe in 'HIM' as 'HE' believes in you
Believe in Me as I believe in you
Bless you
Stephen
X
 Quoting: completejigsaw

I don't think you can surpass jewish jesus or elias or even muhammed. They are the leaders at this point.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40921243
United States
06/01/2013 01:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
illuminatti here

sure thing

considering we aleady have the op

going to hell , and not all the script to strangers lieing about thing more will help him

hell

hope you like it

lol
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/03/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
I understand from My father, 'HIM', the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, that the Holy Gematria was set up for Me to use at this time. I entered and found these this morning after I got 'HIS' message to do so.
They are especially relevant to the British Royal Family however I also send Her My and 'HIS' greatest love and wishes for Her tremendous presence on the Throne for the last 60 years. Yesterday, at the Royal Chapel, Hampton Court I was at Evensong celebrating that extraordinary event.

Her Majesty has fulfilled Her mission, 'HIS' mission for Her, in wonderful style as did the last Pope and George Bush.
Thank you
Stephen
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1751397
United Kingdom
06/03/2013 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
God will never ever save the Queen or King.

You are worried about your flesh and bones.

Our souls are far more experiences than tptb.

Tptb have many angry spirits stucks on them.
Rebecca
User ID: 21462256
United States
06/03/2013 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Wow! Blessings OP.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/03/2013 05:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

'HIS' Plan was written from the END first! That is why it is SO PERFECT!!!
Love you ALL
Stephen
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/03/2013 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
For the avoidance of doubt.

Bless you
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/03/2013 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/08/2013 03:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Please see this.
Thread: A MESSAGE FOR THE NEW EARTH
Bless you.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
06/10/2013 04:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Surely we MUST be down to the final hours!!!!
Bless you
X
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33506554
Ireland
06/10/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
I asked my sister-in-law one time as to ho w she believed the royal family were "royal"...................

She told me "they told her "they" were royal.........

Fuck that for a game of cowboys.
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/10/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Still waiting!!!
Bless you
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/20/2013 03:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM still waiting.
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today, 'HE' told Me to present Myself at Buckingham Palace and give them warning that I would be back next weekend and expect to be able to enter 'My' house!
I did it with absolute respect and love. The first policeman there, No 674, completely rejected Me and would not give his name when I asked for it, again with respect.
I waited a little and then there was a change of guard and so I presented Myself again.I said who I was and was treated to disdain and disrespect but they did there job well, they asked for My details and I gave them My driver's licence and addresses and email address together with the details of GLP for them to check Me out. They asked to take My photo and I agreed. I asked it they required any other information and they said no. They then told Me forcibly that if I were to try and gain entry next weekend then I would be arrested. I asked how could I be arrested if it was 'My' families house? I then suggested that they use the week to investigate Me and that I would be willing to give a DNA sample because that would be the ONLY way of disproving Me. The officer said that he would arrest Me and I cordially suggested that the decision should be taken by someone higher than him. They then said that I would be arrested if I did not straight away leave the Royal park. I said again that they would have to prove that I had no right to be there. He then said that he had had enough and that I had to go otherwise I would be arrested. My answer was that I would decide whether I would go and not him. I did however wind My way back home.
Xhf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
What they do not know and I think the same goes for you is that there currently is NO FREEWILL, the Matrix. If that is the case then who do you think organised the demonstrations in Greece and Brazil??????????????
'HIM', the Lord OMNI, of course.
Do you really think that 'HE' would not do something SPECTACULAR for 'HIS' Son if the 'authorities' do not back down???????????????????
It will be VERY INTERESTING to see. I may have got 'HIS' message wrong but it does seem to fit with many other things!!!!!!!
Love you all
Stephen
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

User ID: 41704970
United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Today, 'HE' told Me to present Myself at Buckingham Palace and give them warning that I would be back next weekend and expect to be able to enter 'My' house!
I did it with absolute respect and love. The first policeman there, No 674, completely rejected Me and would not give his name when I asked for it, again with respect.
I waited a little and then there was a change of guard and so I presented Myself again.I said who I was and was treated to disdain and disrespect but they did there job well, they asked for My details and I gave them My driver's licence and addresses and email address together with the details of GLP for them to check Me out. They asked to take My photo and I agreed. I asked it they required any other information and they said no. They then told Me forcibly that if I were to try and gain entry next weekend then I would be arrested. I asked how could I be arrested if it was 'My' families house? I then suggested that they use the week to investigate Me and that I would be willing to give a DNA sample because that would be the ONLY way of disproving Me. The officer said that he would arrest Me and I cordially suggested that the decision should be taken by someone higher than him. They then said that I would be arrested if I did not straight away leave the Royal park. I said again that they would have to prove that I had no right to be there. He then said that he had had enough and that I had to go otherwise I would be arrested. My answer was that I would decide whether I would go and not him. I did however wind My way back home.
Xhf

Fruit loops...they're not only for breakfast..
The chariots of God are tens of thousands, and thousands of thousands.
Shoot straight Johnny

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
I AM untouchable. Tomorrow I will clean the toilets of 'HIS' Church in London, Bartholomew the Great, and so I AM an untouchable. On Sunday I will dismiss the Rector because I AM an UNTOUCHABLE!!!

Well? Did you?
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shoot Straight, if you were to check I had already answered that question. He was not there.
As for the other, I have now put the cat amongst the pigeons and so we will soon find out who the fruit loop is. Ha Ha. I already KNOW the answer My friend.
Look forward to you buying Me a few beers!!!!
love
Stephen
X
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shoot Straight, if you were to check I had already answered that question. He was not there.
As for the other, I have now put the cat amongst the pigeons and so we will soon find out who the fruit loop is. Ha Ha. I already KNOW the answer My friend.
Look forward to you buying Me a few beers!!!!
love
Stephen
X
hf

If you let me know the name of the jail, I'll have 'em sent to you.

thumbs
Shoot straight Johnny

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 02:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
And at least do us the courtesy of 'tubing the event of you getting your collar felt by the old bill.

You could entitle the video..

'My day out getting my collar felt by the Old Bill' or something...
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will try and oblige if you take photos of yourself when you find out the truth. OK. Deal?? And a couple of beers?? You never answered Me in respect of your heart. I KNOW that you are a wonderful person underneath. Trouble is I don't know yet how far we have to dig!!!
Bless you
X
hf
completejigsaw  (OP)

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
I KNOW that 'HE' has given the answer, please look
Ha Ha Ha
X
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

United Kingdom
06/22/2013 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
I will try and oblige if you take photos of yourself when you find out the truth. OK. Deal?? And a couple of beers?? You never answered Me in respect of your heart. I KNOW that you are a wonderful person underneath. Trouble is I don't know yet how far we have to dig!!!
Bless you
X
hf

You'll dig yourself a place right into Broadmoor if you're not careful, sport.

And I did answer you about the beers. I said I'd have 'em sent to the jail for you. What do you like?
completejigsaw  (OP)

User ID: 42628718
United Kingdom
07/06/2013 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know that I am under Section 2 in a mental hospital but that IS NOT GOING TO STOP 'HIM@ from exposing you ALL on an hourly basis. Ha Ha Ha
hf
Shoot straight Johnny

United Kingdom
07/06/2013 03:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know that I am under Section 2 in a mental hospital but that IS NOT GOING TO STOP 'HIM@ from exposing you ALL on an hourly basis. Ha Ha Ha
hf

There is a reason you have been sectioned, Sir Stephen.

Glad to hear that you are ok, though.

GLP