Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,450 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 263,975
Pageviews Today: 431,174Threads Today: 140Posts Today: 2,480
06:14 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

no claim of responsibility, as a live drill seriously gone wrong in Boston - Update: new hint/clue !

Doomina
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 37005976
Germany
04/17/2013 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
no claim of responsibility, as a live drill seriously gone wrong in Boston - Update: new hint/clue !
just think about it:

it makes sense, they even admit there was a drill, they thought it still was a drill when bombs went off.

i don´t buy the "lone wolf w/ pressure cooker" story, i suppose this was made up to hide that actually that drill went really really wrong.

this would explain as well why not that many people got injured/are dead, and why it took place after the best/prominent runners have finished long ago - the explosives did not do much damage at all (less than another type of bomb and another, much earlier time would have done)
as there was less people/watchers for the last guys running, so less injuries.

Last Edited by Doomina on 04/20/2013 05:47 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36614893
Canada
04/17/2013 06:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: no claim of responsibility, as a live drill seriously gone wrong in Boston - Update: new hint/clue !
jerkit
Doomina  (OP)

User ID: 37005976
Germany
04/17/2013 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: no claim of responsibility, as a live drill seriously gone wrong in Boston - Update: new hint/clue !
hiding
Doomina  (OP)

User ID: 38445784
Germany
04/19/2013 04:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
...and the chaos finding the responsible one goes on...
because it has to !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34692672
United States
04/19/2013 04:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
the correct answer in No one died and No one got hurt. It was a drill with SMOKE BOMBS
Thread: Boston Marathon 4/15/2013 HOAX 100 percent. No one Died , Hurt or "bombed".
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/19/2013 04:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
the correct answer in No one died and No one got hurt. It was a drill with SMOKE BOMBS
Thread: Boston Marathon 4/15/2013 HOAX 100 percent. No one Died , Hurt or "bombed".
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34692672

i do think some died and get injured, as this drill went wrong.
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/19/2013 10:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/19/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
instead of falling for the usual scapegoat (muslim) to force more surveillance and another war,

you should ask why was there Craft/Blackwater personnel at the marathon,

why were they standing where the bomb exploded,

why did they not observe anything,

why did they do nothing to make this tragedy not happen !
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38463541
Australia
04/19/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread, OP

And I'm confident the majority are thinking like you

clappa

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17584550
United States
04/20/2013 09:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
just think about it:

it makes sense, they even admit there was a drill, they thought it still was a drill when bombs went off.

i don´t buy the "lone wolf w/ pressure cooker" story, i suppose this was made up to hide that actually that drill went really really wrong.

this would explain as well why not that many people got injured/are dead, and why it took place after the best/prominent runners have finished long ago - the explosives did not do much damage at all (less than another type of bomb and another, much earlier time would have done)
as there was less people/watchers for the last guys running, so less injuries.
 Quoting: Doomina

this ^^^
CL64

User ID: 22740355
United States
04/20/2013 10:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38546330
United States
04/20/2013 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great thread, OP

And I'm confident the majority are thinking like you

clappa

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38463541
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38539410
Netherlands
04/20/2013 11:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
_.. Toemor
Doomina  (OP)

User ID: 38536001
Germany
04/20/2013 11:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
that whole case is full of bs.. people claimed to be suspects who aren´t, one is most likely dead because of police doing wrong - but it is swept under the rug.
Building 7

User ID: 3041808
United States
04/20/2013 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/20/2013 05:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE WATCH THE VID !!!

can someone verify or falsify this?

accessible tweets start _after_ the bombings !

Last Edited by Doomina on 04/20/2013 05:50 PM
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/20/2013 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
from other thread, link to twitter:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38565313
United States
04/20/2013 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34692672

i do think some died and get injured, as this drill went wrong.

yes! also why the town was shut down and over 10,000 officials were brought in to find 1 kid, and be able to blame it all on him and his brother.

such a shame, i was actually hoping he wouldn't be found.
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/20/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
PLEASE WATCH THE VID !!!

can someone verify or falsify this?

accessible tweets start _after_ the bombings !

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38565313
United States
04/20/2013 06:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/20/2013 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
..and they openly manipulate the public, and so many here on GLP fall for it (was posted in the "sad picture.." thread

Warning:

this pic is manipulated !
look in the red circle.

the metal from the barrier is thinner in the circled area,

and the girls are "translucent" if the bag is visible there !

the bomb exploded approx. 5 meters from the bag circled - more to the back, where the house is - there´s enough pictures showing the blackened ground !

this pic is only out there to manipulate you and your emotions - it is not showing "truth" !

use your brain.

[link to www.washingtontimes.com]

Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/20/2013 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38015437
Canada
04/20/2013 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38547592
United States
04/20/2013 08:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I like your threads.

I'd give you good karma if the GLP mod bastards hadn't banned my paid profile twice.

-G!adio (O'Malley)
Doomina  (OP)

Germany
04/21/2013 10:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP I like your threads.

I'd give you good karma if the GLP mod bastards hadn't banned my paid profile twice.

-G!adio (O'Malley)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38547592

oh, my old friend :) nice to see you again :)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 13598862
United States
04/22/2013 10:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why would they show fake blood and amputee actors? Maybe these fake photos of hambone and others are from a tufts medical center drill, tufts regularly does mass casualty drills with actors and fake blood just google it. As far as drill gone live, that's a possibility but so far there is no evidence of anything except blatant comical fakery

GLP