Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,989 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 970,159
Pageviews Today: 1,731,546Threads Today: 738Posts Today: 13,156
07:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Race Pimp Glen Beck Should be Arrested For His Lies And Inciting Racial Hate.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36983553
United States
04/19/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Race Pimp Glen Beck Should be Arrested For His Lies And Inciting Racial Hate.
All Glen Beck does is try to stay relevant by inciting race hate in America. He has become a multi millionaire off of ignorant people who are sad inside.

I think Glen Beck has broken hate crime laws. His assets should be seized and he should be imprisoned for inciting violence against the President.

Glen becks hatred of President Obama is purely based upon his racism, he is a race pimp and a race hustler.
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
04/19/2013 02:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Race Pimp Glen Beck Should be Arrested For His Lies And Inciting Racial Hate.

[link to www.youtube.com]
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 36983553
United States
04/19/2013 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Race Pimp Glen Beck Should be Arrested For His Lies And Inciting Racial Hate.
I don't know what your video is because you did not put a description on it. I'm not going to waste my time opening it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28458460
United States
04/19/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Race Pimp? You've forgotten how he busted on Bush's shit every night?

I really don't like you kind!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35513283
United States
04/19/2013 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
All Glen Beck does is try to stay relevant by inciting race hate in America. He has become a multi millionaire off of ignorant people who are sad inside.

I think Glen Beck has broken hate crime laws. His assets should be seized and he should be imprisoned for inciting violence against the President.

Glen becks hatred of President Obama is purely based upon his racism, he is a race pimp and a race hustler.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36983553

stfu you lib PoS.. go back to sucking your boy obmmers cock.. He like you under his desk
Long Haired Viking
User ID: 38440137
Australia
04/19/2013 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
A lot of American people hate Obama only because he's brown.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27594540
United States
04/19/2013 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
your full of shit beck would vote for allen west in a heartbeat so stick your race card up your ass it don't work any more the race card is overdrawen
whatever
User ID: 20694328
United States
04/19/2013 02:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Long Haired Viking 38440137

a lot of us hate him for his ineptness, hatred of our country, and being a complete fucking tool, who gives a shit what color he is... a turd is a turd
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2013 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

a lot of us hate him for his ineptness, hatred of our country, and being a complete fucking tool, who gives a shit what color he is... a turd is a turd
 Quoting: whatever 20694328

bump
Long Haired Viking
Australia
04/19/2013 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

A lot of Americans hate him JUST because he is brown.
Anonymous Cowherder
Stop the inanity!

User ID: 28230270
United States
04/19/2013 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
I don't know what your video is because you did not put a description on it. I'm not going to waste my time opening it.

Aww, come on. You know you want to.
Repeal the 17th Amendment and the Reapportionment Act of 1929!

Thread: First steps down the road to a return to the Constitutional Republic that we were intended to be.

Restore the Republic.

Thread: The Bill of Rights does NOT include age requirements!

It's a flower, not something to be feared.

cow - Moo!
FU
User ID: 20694328
United States
04/19/2013 02:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

A lot of Americans hate him JUST because he is brown.

well they are missing the big picture on the fist golfer arent they?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27666882
United States
04/19/2013 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

STFU! A good majority hated Bush, but that was okay because he was white, right? Did you hear whites crying racism because blacks didn't like him?
Bush sucked. Obama sucks. They're both part of the same murdering lying group. Deal with it! pphtt
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38481575
United States
04/19/2013 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
your full of shit beck would vote for allen west in a heartbeat so stick your race card up your ass it don't work any more the race card is overdrawen
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27594540

YEP!!!!

The STUPID is strong with this one!!!!!!
DILKe

User ID: 22944037
United States
04/19/2013 02:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
You have it wrong OP. here is the king race hustler:

Marxism is the true enemy of our civilization.

What is Cultural Marxism:
[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
04/19/2013 02:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27594540

I'd vote for him too. A true American hero.

Last Edited by Hard Eight on 04/19/2013 02:55 PM
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Long Haired Viking
Australia
04/19/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

STFU! A good majority hated Bush, but that was okay because he was white, right? Did you hear whites crying racism because blacks didn't like him?
Bush sucked. Obama sucks. They're both part of the same murdering lying group. Deal with it! pphtt
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27666882

You feeling guilty? I didn't say all Americans but a lot of Americans only hate him because he's brown.
Hard Eight

User ID: 35278639
United States
04/19/2013 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I don't like his white half either
obonnana

Last Edited by Hard Eight on 04/19/2013 02:58 PM
Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may.
Sam Houston

"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."
Thomas Jefferson

If you don't read the newspaper   
you are uninformed, if you do   
read the newspaper you are   
misinformed. -- Mark Twain

Giving money and power to   
government is like giving whiskey   
and keys to teenage boys.   
-- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian

Long Haired Viking
Australia
04/19/2013 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
:obonnana:
 Quoting: Hard Eight

Anglo-Saxons look more like monkeys than blacks do. Blacks are basically hairless and they're tall. Anglo-Saxons, Middle Easterners etc are extremely hairy, have big ears, and are small to average height = looks like monkeys. Charles Darwin and Ian Mckellen look like chimps 90% Obama 70%.
samanthasunflower

User ID: 37056712
United States
04/19/2013 03:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
People like the OP, who hate our Constitutional rights, including freedom of speech, should leave this country.

Go find a Communist paradise somewhere, where the state controls every word that is said.

I don't agree with Beck on everything, but I support his right to say anything that he wants.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/19/2013 03:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

now that is funny
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39391375
United Arab Emirates
05/05/2013 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
no you should be arrested for being such a liar. obama is the worst racist not beck.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39274212
United Kingdom
05/06/2013 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
Beck is talking diarrhea, he even sounds like it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39208115
Canada
05/06/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hmmm, sad inside? Anger and sadness come from the same place. You seem angry.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39389363
United States
05/06/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anglo-Saxons look more like monkeys than blacks do. Blacks are basically hairless and they're tall. Anglo-Saxons, Middle Easterners etc are extremely hairy, have big ears, and are small to average height = looks like monkeys. Charles Darwin and Ian Mckellen look like chimps 90% Obama 70%.

Now you have proved you are a shill, or blind. By the way, most Blacks aren't tall.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 57354915
United States
04/27/2014 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Check this out. Glenn Beck is becoming like other friends of Obama:

Thread: The real meaning of Obama's Ayers-Dohrn-Manson connection; HELTER-SKELTER

GLP