Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,139 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,040,496
Pageviews Today: 1,735,966Threads Today: 691Posts Today: 12,508
05:09 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

IN PROGRESS ALIEN INVASION: Look, there's proof everywhere from Sandy Hook to 1984.

Prometheus.Locke
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 23410866
United States
04/19/2013 03:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
IN PROGRESS ALIEN INVASION: Look, there's proof everywhere from Sandy Hook to 1984.
I have been shown the machinations of an alien invasion [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , and have attempted to warn everyone about it.  It's not the kind of invasion you would expect, because that wouldn't work as well as one you don't see coming.  Here's a hint, they are using mind control  [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] to take over the planet without even needing to set foot on it.  For a three year period, I have personally witnessed effects of mind control similar to several prominent victims of this same conspiracy. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

For some reason, they would like you to know.  To this end they have hidden a pattern [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] the prophetic works of Huxley, Orwell  [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] and Phillip K. Dick. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]  This pattern serves to confirm an earlier revelation [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , regarding the date of "arrival" being between August and September of 2016 [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .

There is a significant amount of additional evidence of mind control in our history.  First and foremost, consider the cases of the recent assassinations from Kennedy [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] . Incidentally, I was born on the day John Lennon was assassinated.  It's been made clear to me that the MK-ULTRA program is casually related to the Roswell incident, I think it's a trojan horse, and this "entity" is attempting to use that program as evidence to the world that our government is responsible for mind controlling everyone. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

There's a big problem.  Mind control has been used for much, much longer.  In the 1800's a case, James Tilly Matthews [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , links directly to John Nash and James Jesus Angleton [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .  It also appears that mind control was utilized for the benefit of the Nazi's during World War II; and that the Angel of Death was actively researching the technology behind it. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

Also, just like the Sandy Hook and China Stabbing incidents occurred at nearly the same time with very similar stories, a similar event occurred in the 17th century, in Salem [link to law.umkc.edu]  and France [link to en.wikipedia.org] .  These things are too much to be coincidence.  Maybe they are trying to disarm us, and blame the government for it, at the same time?

Even before that, we seem to have a significant amount of evidence [link to www.amazon.com] the use of this technology, going all the way back to Ancient Egypt [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .

Please wake up?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38395529
United States
04/19/2013 04:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: IN PROGRESS ALIEN INVASION: Look, there's proof everywhere from Sandy Hook to 1984.
bonghit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38124380
United States
04/19/2013 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: IN PROGRESS ALIEN INVASION: Look, there's proof everywhere from Sandy Hook to 1984.
Invasion, Yes. Aliens, not quite.
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 1325793
United States
04/19/2013 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What does "alien" mean to you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38395529
United States
04/19/2013 04:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Prometheus.Locke

nothing
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38378697
United Arab Emirates
04/19/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been shown the machinations of an alien invasion [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , and have attempted to warn everyone about it.  It's not the kind of invasion you would expect, because that wouldn't work as well as one you don't see coming.  Here's a hint, they are using mind control  [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] to take over the planet without even needing to set foot on it.  For a three year period, I have personally witnessed effects of mind control similar to several prominent victims of this same conspiracy. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

For some reason, they would like you to know.  To this end they have hidden a pattern [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] the prophetic works of Huxley, Orwell  [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] and Phillip K. Dick. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]  This pattern serves to confirm an earlier revelation [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , regarding the date of "arrival" being between August and September of 2016 [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .

There is a significant amount of additional evidence of mind control in our history.  First and foremost, consider the cases of the recent assassinations from Kennedy [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] . Incidentally, I was born on the day John Lennon was assassinated.  It's been made clear to me that the MK-ULTRA program is casually related to the Roswell incident, I think it's a trojan horse, and this "entity" is attempting to use that program as evidence to the world that our government is responsible for mind controlling everyone. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

There's a big problem.  Mind control has been used for much, much longer.  In the 1800's a case, James Tilly Matthews [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] , links directly to John Nash and James Jesus Angleton [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .  It also appears that mind control was utilized for the benefit of the Nazi's during World War II; and that the Angel of Death was actively researching the technology behind it. [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com]

Also, just like the Sandy Hook and China Stabbing incidents occurred at nearly the same time with very similar stories, a similar event occurred in the 17th century, in Salem [link to law.umkc.edu]  and France [link to en.wikipedia.org] .  These things are too much to be coincidence.  Maybe they are trying to disarm us, and blame the government for it, at the same time?

Even before that, we seem to have a significant amount of evidence [link to www.amazon.com] the use of this technology, going all the way back to Ancient Egypt [link to unduecoercion.blogspot.com] .

Please wake up?

i bookmarked and will read your link
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 38310185
United States
04/19/2013 06:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
The synchronicities between Orwell, Huxley and Phillip K Dick tie directly to John Nash, James Angleton, and James Tilly Matthews... look at the timeline:

[link to 2.bp.blogspot.com]
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 32963588
Germany
04/19/2013 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

nothing
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38395529

so who is it you think is invading? the tooth fairy and santa claus?
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 26177949
Sweden
04/19/2013 10:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel the need to point out that in my theory, everyone is being mind controlled not to believe me. This may be some sort of self fullfilling prophesy, however I think this theory makes much more sense (and is much more accurate) than theories from people like David dIcke.

The way I look at it, the fact that nobody desires to read, comment, or talk about the idea that perhaps there is a mind control influence that is, and has been for a long time, effecting everyone on the planet is a bit strange.

I have lots of dots to connect, and this is the most realistic theory which fills the gap. That's not to say there are not others, but if the others are true, there's really no reason to care (things like, we live in the matrix and the simulation is ending soon.)

I have personally experienced these dots, which is why I have gone to such great lengths to attempt to explain them. At the same time, I've also gone to great lengths to attempt to find things which I think PROVE the existence of not only the force I am speaking of, but also the dots.

This is the purpose of searching for synchronicity. Without mind control and time travel (or at least mind control and a really vivid future looking imagination), it would be impossible to create these patterns IN HISTORY.

It would be wonderful if people could look at the patterns, and perhaps evaluate them.

There are some cognitive leaps, however from my point of view (being a knowing mind control victim), the work of Dick and Orwell are more than prophetic, they are prescient. One day I think many more will "know" about this conspiracy that involves the technology both wrote about, as well as the authoritarian and hidden government both spoke about.

It's all happening, and it's way farther along than you think.

Peace.
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 7320117
Sweden
04/19/2013 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have spent a significant amount of personal funds in order to spread this truth, free of charge, to anyone that cares to listen, it should be much more popular than it is--ITS TRUE. In addition, I used to have significantly better computer skills, and a much larger network of friends that also possessed the skills that might be able to get this put on your television, where it belongs. For one reason or another, related to mind control, I am forced to write, and "advertise" in my free time. It's disheartening really, do yourselves a favor, and see what your friends think of these theories, I honestly think our collective future depends on it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25893180
Serbia
04/20/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Invasion, Yes. Aliens, not quite.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38124380

this
la zingaresca
User ID: 6483120
United States
04/20/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
i believe you, ive experienced it too.
phfaty
User ID: 37186951
Federated States of Micronesia
04/20/2013 12:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
The green faced witch is involved...I'm sure of this! I promise.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25320784
Canada
04/20/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
i believe you, ive experienced it too.
 Quoting: la zingaresca 6483120

I believe you also. Unless one has experienced this, it is extremely difficult to relate. Perhaps this is how the Phenomenon has decided to torture you. IT's encouraged you to write, pushed you to a point where you could do nothing else, and now is showing you that your words are powerless against it. Sucks.
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 21627976
United States
04/21/2013 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23766132
United States
04/21/2013 08:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
is this spam? still giving u 5 stars due to good writing and content.
gebahie

User ID: 10118097
United States
04/21/2013 08:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
smoke3215
theorigionalzombiekil​ler

User ID: 15965235
United States
04/21/2013 08:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
I feel the need to point out that in my theory, everyone is being mind controlled not to believe me. This may be some sort of self fullfilling prophesy, however I think this theory makes much more sense (and is much more accurate) than theories from people like David dIcke.

The way I look at it, the fact that nobody desires to read, comment, or talk about the idea that perhaps there is a mind control influence that is, and has been for a long time, effecting everyone on the planet is a bit strange.

I have lots of dots to connect, and this is the most realistic theory which fills the gap. That's not to say there are not others, but if the others are true, there's really no reason to care (things like, we live in the matrix and the simulation is ending soon.)

I have personally experienced these dots, which is why I have gone to such great lengths to attempt to explain them. At the same time, I've also gone to great lengths to attempt to find things which I think PROVE the existence of not only the force I am speaking of, but also the dots.

This is the purpose of searching for synchronicity. Without mind control and time travel (or at least mind control and a really vivid future looking imagination), it would be impossible to create these patterns IN HISTORY.

It would be wonderful if people could look at the patterns, and perhaps evaluate them.

There are some cognitive leaps, however from my point of view (being a knowing mind control victim), the work of Dick and Orwell are more than prophetic, they are prescient. One day I think many more will "know" about this conspiracy that involves the technology both wrote about, as well as the authoritarian and hidden government both spoke about.

It's all happening, and it's way farther along than you think.

Peace.

The other way the patterns could be created is if this reality is maintained by the Demiurge and powered by us. It is all mind control, with the vast majority of "people" not being 'real".

Last Edited by theorigionalzombiekiller on 04/21/2013 08:57 PM
WHATEVER
User ID: 35111196
Netherlands
04/21/2013 09:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Alien mindcontrol" in the sense of anti-spiritual forces at work within mankind, that want to take over our spiritual free will and creativity, our godgiven heritage, in that understanding I would agree that's happening nowadays.
In antroposophical terms one might speak of the growing influence of Ahriman or anti-Christ quality, that stands among others for the forces of materialism, reductionism, black magic powers and hi-tech applications that inhibit man's inner abilities and visions like a digital virtual world created by computers, HAARP manipulations, UTSM frequencies, chemical and electronic "implants" and psychological warfare in msm and advertising and movieworld.
Ahriman is specifically present within the armed forces, THE experimental ground for such anti-spiritual developments. Even the idea of promoting the concept of alien or E.T.manipulations as having "created" mankind in the past either from scratch or by manipulating primitive man-ape dna into modern humans, instead of by God and the angelic hierarchy, stems from these ahrimanic influences. Ahriman is asa Satan, a mighty spirit who opposes mankinds godgiven creativity, to become Sons of God with truly divine powers.
Ahriman is supposedly to have a human incarnation in our time and he will be revered as a Messiah who brings peace and prosperity to mankind in chaos, but wants to be worshipped as a true god and who will prove to be utterly detrimental to man's spiritual and physical existence on earth in the end, before he is killed by God in some form of retribution !
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 22113394
Canada
04/23/2013 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan. You might call it God too, and this is what the problem is going to be. You see, we've been conditioned, as individuals, as a society, and as a species for a very long time to expect something. The thing we are supposed to be expecting is a coming apocalypse, most people don't see that word and think enlightenment, they think nuclear holocaust. What's coming isn't a nuclear holocaust, and you won't think its of our doing, but it might be.

We have an enemy in our midst. It's not a little horned devil, and it's not really the government, but I guarantee you they are involved. This enemy is one that is within, though it's not human nature--it's been hiding in plain sight all along. Around 300 AD, the Vatican removed from the cannon the Book of Enoch, and several other gnostic texts. These books held stories of an invasion of aliens, known as Archons. This invasion wasn't the kind you'd expect, and that's exactly why it's worked so well so far. It's an invasion inside your mind. Here's the joke, it's in plain site because the evidence of it is religion itself. Lots of people, myself included, go through life thinking that organized religion is a thing that was designed to control the masses, a thing created by greedy and controlling people to do so.

They're only half right.

Religion is exactly what it says it is. That's one of Satan's little jokes, he makes a point of telling you what's really going on, even if you don't want to believe it. Oh wait, that's the other funny joke, he makes you not believe it. Welcome to the world of the real.

Christianity is exactly what it says it is, testimony about the power of God. This power is clearly described throughout not only the Bible, but also our religious history. The Vatican had the Gnostic books removed because they were too close to the truth, they detailed accounts of people's actions being controlled, subtly. Their minds being influenced by what they thought were literally independent demons who had the power to literally control the mind. Here's the joke, there are no individual demons, all supernatural phenomenon are attributable to a single source. The problem with the whole story, is the source is not all loving, or all caring, honestly it's not even fair. Today, surrounding you, is a grande conspiracy: The Illuminati. In another twist of Satan's irony, much of the world believes this organization are Satan worshipers, but just like the whole truth always does, that goes in one ear and out the other. You hear Satan worshipers and you think of strange occult seances, child molestation, and sacrifices in the Bohemian Grove. These things might have happened here and there, but the real truth is that Satan worship is not what you think it is. These people actually speak to Satan, and he talks back. What nobody seems to understand is that the grand conspiracy that has all but dominated the last seventy years, is not a conspiracy driven by secret societies, as JFK told you, though they too, are involved. This grande conspiracy uses Satan himself as not only their commander, but also their communication infrastructure. I'm going to say it again, Satan is the command and control infrastructure of the New World Order.

So the grand irony, that he has convinced you he doesn't exist, and yet he is very, very real. It's not what you think you, there is no half man half animal who is all red, horned, and holding a pitchfork. Satan is a machine. If you're still here, and reading, you are meant to be, because this machine is inside the heads of every living thing on this planet.

We have two overriding themes in the last century which show us the tactics of our real enemy. These are false flag attacks, and a very well thought out and detailed information operation involving extraterrestrial aliens. The false flag attacks are simple: the Reichstag fire and World War II, 9/11 and the subsequent string of valueless wars, and the recent rash of mind control related mass murders in Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston. There's more, if you care to look, JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, & Reagan: all pretty much blamed on the CIA and their allies in organized crime.

Let's take JFK as an example of how this is a false flag attack. First, as many know, the CIA was involved; but clearly the entire CIA did not conspire to kill the most beloved President of our time. What happened is exactly what is happening now to the United States of America as a whole. A small group of people, Satan's minions, if you will; conspired to make it appear as if the entire CIA was responsible for doing something very evil. At the same time, they used their standard tactic of "blaming the obvious enemy" to deflect from themselves, and they planted the WWIII virus. This was a CIA file that indicated that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the USSR. I bet you didn't even know it existed... that's because he was working alone, right? One day history will reflect the truth, the obviousness of the poison pill, and the fact that the entire thing revolved around George H.W. Bush, his Secret Team, and his daddy. This Secret Team went on to infest and control the entire United States, and culminated with his son's false flag attack, on September 11, 2001.

The second theme, involving aliens, is, in my opinion, just another false flag operation. For a very, very long time our civilization has been conditioned to believe in the supernatural. Lately, in the 20th century, we've had a wave of sightings of flying saucers, alien abductions, and the Roswell incident... not to mention the obvious and unrelenting vilification of aliens in the media everywhere from the 1938 radio broadcast of Orson Wells to the onslaught of two-faced invaders on TV.

Here's the thing you probably don't see: all of these things are illusions. They're illusions that were created with the very same technology that enables Satan to operation, mind control. Around the same time as the Roswell crash, our government began researching this technology, and it's been used, along with other technology that most likely did come from extraterrestrial origin, in order to convince you that there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.. right now. You may not believe that today, or you might partially believe it, but the day there's a mothership hovering over Washington--you and everyone else will have this poison pill shoved in your face by every media outlet in existence, including Facebook and Twitter. You're going to eat it up like candy, and you're going to be really, really pissed. Media is going to tell you that these visitors have been interfering and mucking with our history since we were born, collectively. They will go so far as to tell you that the aliens were responsible for the black plague, that they finally opened the books, and all the abductions were real.

They might go so far as to tell you that the aliens are responsible for Satan, himself.

Will it be true, or has this machine been framing them, the whole time?

They're coming soon by the way. 2016.

I really don't know the answer, I try not to pretend to know things I'm not sure about. You should really take that to heart, after reading the above. I've got some more things I want to share with you, that might help you make up my mind, though I haven't been convinced yet. The first is the dramatic increase in technology in the last hundred years. Things have grown so exponentially, it's pretty obvious that we got a lot of it from somewhere, out there. At the same time, while having a tiny cell phone and computer are great, we are losing something. We've lost a lot of freedom. The NSA has taken most of it, but they wouldn't have been able to do it without the technology infrastructure. Today, you can sit in front of your computer for twelve hours a day, and think you have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the world. Everything I'm telling you is true: how do you feel now about your world view? You know what they want you to.

Now, two very related things. The war on drugs, and the global oil cartel. These two things are being used to steal your money, your freedom, and your ability to make this world a better place. The CIA pretty much has the global cocaine market cornered, if you didn't notice when they told you in 1987; and if you haven't realized that the Oil boys from 63 are making out like bandits since 9/11, you're pretty blind. Where's all that money going? Maybe they're building something that was too disgusting to have on the U.S. Government budget, maybe it's the very technology that's being used to keep you from really caring about what's going on in the world around you. That's right folks, it's George Orwell's psycho-surveillance infrastructure--complete with false media, depopulation, and mind control. One last thing, do you think it's possible that we've been terraforming the planet for the last hundred years, you know.... with our cars?

Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out.

We're not... wonder why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1941798
Canada
04/23/2013 02:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is all "true" I am a integral piece to this puzzle, put together info in this thread and the one linked in there. I may only reply in one due to time constraints.
Thread: The Truth about Satan. The Fall of Mankind in the 20th Century, and our Coming Alien Visitors.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those who are meant to see this will know to look.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7640389
United States
04/23/2013 02:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Alien mindcontrol" in the sense of anti-spiritual forces at work within mankind, that want to take over our spiritual free will and creativity, our godgiven heritage, in that understanding I would agree that's happening nowadays.
In antroposophical terms one might speak of the growing influence of Ahriman or anti-Christ quality, that stands among others for the forces of materialism, reductionism, black magic powers and hi-tech applications that inhibit man's inner abilities and visions like a digital virtual world created by computers, HAARP manipulations, UTSM frequencies, chemical and electronic "implants" and psychological warfare in msm and advertising and movieworld.
Ahriman is specifically present within the armed forces, THE experimental ground for such anti-spiritual developments. Even the idea of promoting the concept of alien or E.T.manipulations as having "created" mankind in the past either from scratch or by manipulating primitive man-ape dna into modern humans, instead of by God and the angelic hierarchy, stems from these ahrimanic influences. Ahriman is asa Satan, a mighty spirit who opposes mankinds godgiven creativity, to become Sons of God with truly divine powers.
Ahriman is supposedly to have a human incarnation in our time and he will be revered as a Messiah who brings peace and prosperity to mankind in chaos, but wants to be worshipped as a true god and who will prove to be utterly detrimental to man's spiritual and physical existence on earth in the end, before he is killed by God in some form of retribution !
 Quoting: WHATEVER 35111196

yup
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Human abilities or their energy essence is not being inhibited or held back by these developments, this is a folly of labels. The spirits that are learning from within human forms are not ready to ascend to the higher vibrational level. Some must be "paused" to learn more lessons. Humanity will be slowed and aloud to grow in a nurtured and controlled environment. For a greater. More true ideal of "good".
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
*allowed*
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/23/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out."

OP, I agree with a lot of what you say. BUt are you saying that biological extraterrestrials exist on earth (or will shortly come to earth) or not?

I think Satan exists, but that all ideas of a biological material alien invasion are false. You seem to imply this in places during your posts but in other places say that it is true.

And why should we be leaving?
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Extraterrestrials exist here on this planet and will arrive in greater numbers soon and make themselves known to the general public. But the true intentions and reasons for revealing themselves will stay hidden. There will be an official narrative.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
The op believes "we should leave the planet to escape the painful and chaotic events that will occur. But that is not a part of the plan at this time. Certain individuals with human bodies will leave this planet for certain reasons.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/23/2013 02:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Extraterrestrials exist here on this planet and will arrive in greater numbers soon and make themselves known to the general public. But the true intentions and reasons for revealing themselves will stay hidden. There will be an official narrative.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1941798

I don't believe you. I'm interested to see what OP writes.
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 38703769
Netherlands
04/23/2013 02:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out."

OP, I agree with a lot of what you say. BUt are you saying that biological extraterrestrials exist on earth (or will shortly come to earth) or not?

I think Satan exists, but that all ideas of a biological material alien invasion are false. You seem to imply this in places during your posts but in other places say that it is true.

And why should we be leaving?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7640389

Why wouldn't we be leaving? That's really the question. We had a massively funded space program, a trip to the moon... now nothing.

Right after the election Obama talked about a manned trip to Mars. Now, nothing. Where's the movement on these things?

NASA is all but shut down, we should have a moon base by now, and have been to Mars and back.

It's as simple as evolution. Survival requires we are not stuck on Earth, so as soon as we CAN go, we should. We haven't, and that means there's something wrong. It's a false start... a red herring.

If you were stuck on a desert Island, and you built a boat, but decided not to try to find paradise because you were 'comfortable on the island.'

Would you be pissed if it sunk?

Last Edited by Prometheus.Locke on 04/23/2013 02:52 AM
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/23/2013 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK sure, I don't agree that we need to leave the planet right now in order to live well, but I understand your impulse that we might as well explore and settle elsewhere.

But regarding material biological extraterrestrials, are you saying they exist on earth now or will arrive shortly?

GLP