Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 3,056 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,172,783
Pageviews Today: 2,255,534Threads Today: 1,060Posts Today: 19,797
11:23 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Upcoming "Week of Manifestation", April 25th - May 2nd, and what I see becoming Manifest

PleaseDontBanTHISIP
User ID: 22781216
United States
04/21/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Upcoming "Week of Manifestation", April 25th - May 2nd, and what I see becoming Manifest
Thanks guys. I'm the OP, BTW. I got banned last night, and had to go over to my parents house to get back on...still banned at home... :(

I'm glad some of you liked it. Made my day!
Watch out for next week!
LindaE

User ID: 28582441
United States
04/21/2013 05:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Upcoming "Week of Manifestation", April 25th - May 2nd, and what I see becoming Manifest
bump
SteamrolledGobias

User ID: 15716609
United States
04/21/2013 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
GreenGreenGreen

User ID: 35834020
Canada
04/21/2013 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks guys. I'm the OP, BTW. I got banned last night, and had to go over to my parents house to get back on...still banned at home... :(

Watch out for next week!
 Quoting: PleaseDontBanTHISIP 22781216

Why did u get banned, OP? You must have said something that the owner of this site didn't like. WTF is this site about? I thought it was all about "theories". Fuck this bullshit banning all good thread OPs.
GreenGreenGreen
PleaseDontBanTHISIP
User ID: 22781216
United States
04/21/2013 07:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Watch out for next week!
 Quoting: PleaseDontBanTHISIP 22781216

Why did u get banned, OP? You must have said something that the owner of this site didn't like. WTF is this site about? I thought it was all about "theories". Fuck this bullshit banning all good thread OPs.
 Quoting: GreenGreenGreen

I don't know really. It was kind of funny, actually. I was posting to explain why we can't use certain names of GLP competition sites/personalities, and within the message, I was going on and on about how GLP was like the best conspiracy site ever.

Right after I hit 'Post', it redirected to the banned ip page. LOL. I don't know if my praises ever reached that thread... I think it would be kind of ironic if they did though.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37954277
Canada
04/21/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome work OP

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33518993

Thanks. Should I have written less though? I'm kind of new to being an OP here.
 Quoting: MagTog

No do not write less. We must not cater to the lazy. The more info the better. You did good.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37954277
Canada
04/21/2013 09:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll just leave this here:

[link to www.goroadachi.com]

Read though. It should bring a deeper understanding.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12087742
United States
04/21/2013 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
chuckle
 Quoting: 1908247

Go get a Brazilian.

OR actually, get Brazillions of Brazilians, you hairy Brazilian.

What has Brazil given the world? Pube wax. That about sums it up.

Don't ruin your well thought out message by trashing an entire country. Brazil has provided many benefits to the world.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23794435
United States
04/21/2013 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
scratching
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33271946
United States
04/22/2013 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
interesting stuff OP
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33757397
United States
04/22/2013 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think this "Week of Manifestation" will never end and has always been here.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4623159

"Manifestation" certainly has always been here. I just think they'll look to this week as extra Manifesty.

Nice opening post, OPie.

Extra Manifesty. I like that. ;-D
I have a feeling that I am not going to forget it.

<3
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33757397
United States
04/22/2013 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go get a Brazilian.

Man, you have no idea.

As you should strive for.

I was just bumping your thread anyways. But NO PROBLEMA

Lo siento, mijo. And yes, I know that's not your language, but I don't know Portuguese. :(

Sorry, tone is lost on me online.

And Brazil is a very nice place with great people and many contributions. And the reason we've taken your name to describe that cosmetic procedure is just because your chicas are pretty much the hottest.

Sorry again.

OP, there is a real estate boom in Florida because of rich Brazilians. You might check out what is going on in Brazil...lots of those folks can afford vacation homes in Florida while people in the US are doing all they can to just hang onto the family home. Big industry down there.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1625979
United States
04/22/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Go get a Brazilian.

Man, you have no idea.

Lo siento, mijo. And yes, I know that's not your language, but I don't know Portuguese. :(

And Brazil is a very nice place with great people and many contributions. And the reason we've taken your name to describe that cosmetic procedure is just because your chicas are pretty much the hottest.

Sorry again.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to derail---great thread by the way....but I must digress with one thing you said. You had mentioned that Brazilian girls were the hottest, well having seen for myself, I'd say no. Personally, you can't get much hotter that a Thai girl who has a lot of French in her...which after meeting me, would also mean a lot of Amerikan in her... ;-J
Swanchez
User ID: 2283148
United States
04/22/2013 09:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey OP, did your scenario come true with Beck today? Seems like the Beck thing fell flat. Maybe it's still building up to something bigger?
Swanchez
United States
04/22/2013 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Man, you have no idea.

Sorry again.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to derail---great thread by the way....but I must digress with one thing you said. You had mentioned that Brazilian girls were the hottest, well having seen for myself, I'd say no. Personally, you can't get much hotter that a Thai girl who has a lot of French in her...which after meeting me, would also mean a lot of Amerikan in her... ;-J
 Quoting: FiRe_DrAgOn

I'm interested. I think we'll have to investigate this. Pic please?pigchef
Swanchez
United States
04/22/2013 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wait... I just read the rest of the posts. Why was the OP banned?
Swanchez
United States
04/22/2013 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I listened to several talk show hosts today. I think lots of them are like you said MagTog. I don't think it's just Beck. The ones "in the know" are collectively jumping on the conspiracy bandwagon. This is going to be a big "Valve"
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35690871
United Kingdom
04/22/2013 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are not the only one who thinks something big is going to happen in that period.

This is the active ritualistic time period of Beltaine.

Also the Cult of Baal likes to sacrifice victims with fire in the latter period of April. Gunfire is acceptable (I don't think so BTW) and if it involves kids all the better.(Grrrrrrrr- 'Leave our kids alone'.)

[link to vigilantcitizen.com]

Quote:
Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:
• April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
• April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
• April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre - 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
• April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
• April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
• April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
There were many other violent occurrences that happened during that time period. In fact, CNN published an article in 2011 titled What is it about mid-April and violence in America?, discussing the events that occur in Mid-April. Sadly, the article only bashed “conspiracy theorists” and basically said “If you look for answers further than mass media, you are crazy and potentially dangerous”. However, two years later, the violent trend continues.
Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. In 2011, I wrote an article about the death of Bin Laden, announced between April 30th and May 1st (see Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st). In that article, I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.....

“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire – the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil)......
Unquote.

What comes to my mind is what William Cooper wrote in his book Beyond the Pale Horse in chapter 12-the Orion process.
To get all gunowners to give in their guns these Orion process victims have been programmed to shoot in schoolyards. (His words, not mine.)

I have been having very interesting dreams lately, as has my family and if you took them at face value, from the 22 April to May 11 is not a good time.

Aries is a good time period for warmongers.( I don't think so.)

What we all need to do is send a feeling of love to all the world. If you can imagine violet with gold sprinkles, all over the Globe, even better.

In the dream thread on GLP, one poster saw in his dream Britain being on fire. (I hope not.) So it looks like the Dream Psyops are in on this too.

Beware of trigger words.
MagTog  (OP)

User ID: 35744575
United States
04/23/2013 03:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are not the only one who thinks something big is going to happen in that period.

This is the active ritualistic time period of Beltaine.

Also the Cult of Baal likes to sacrifice victims with fire in the latter period of April. Gunfire is acceptable (I don't think so BTW) and if it involves kids all the better.(Grrrrrrrr- 'Leave our kids alone'.)

[link to vigilantcitizen.com]

Quote:
Why do we often witness tragedy and senseless deaths during the second half of April? The list of violent events that occurred during this time period is simply staggering. Here are some of them:
• April 19, 1993 – Waco Massacre: An FBI assault lead to the burning down of the compound of a sect named Branch Davidians, killing 76 men, women and children.
• April 19, 1995 - Oklahoma City bombing – 168 people killed.
• April 20, 1999 – Columbine High School Massacre - 13 people murdered, 21 injured.
• April 16, 2007 – Virginia Tech Massacre – 32 killed; 17 injured.
• April 16, 2013 – Boston Marathon Explosions – 3 killed; 107 injured.
• April 18, 2013 – Fertilizer plant explosion, Texas – 5-15 killed (Notice that this event occurred almost exactly 20 years after the Waco Massacre, which is in the same area. Also, on April 16, 1947, a ship loaded with ammonium nitrate docked at the Port of Texas City and erupted in flames, causing a massive explosion that killed approximately 576 people).
There were many other violent occurrences that happened during that time period. In fact, CNN published an article in 2011 titled What is it about mid-April and violence in America?, discussing the events that occur in Mid-April. Sadly, the article only bashed “conspiracy theorists” and basically said “If you look for answers further than mass media, you are crazy and potentially dangerous”. However, two years later, the violent trend continues.
Is it all a coincidence? For those in the know, there are no such thing as coincidences. In 2011, I wrote an article about the death of Bin Laden, announced between April 30th and May 1st (see Why the Death of the Man Who Was Not Behind 9/11 Was Announced on May 1st). In that article, I briefly described the ritualistic significance of May 1st (May Day) and its relation to a god that is still important for to the occult elite: Baal.....

“April 19 – May 1 – Blood Sacrifice To The Beast, a most critical 13-day period. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
April 19 is the first day of the 13-day Satanic ritual day relating to fire – the fire god, Baal, or Molech/Nimrod (the Sun God), also known as the Roman god, Saturn (Satan/Devil)......
Unquote.

What comes to my mind is what William Cooper wrote in his book Beyond the Pale Horse in chapter 12-the Orion process.
To get all gunowners to give in their guns these Orion process victims have been programmed to shoot in schoolyards. (His words, not mine.)

I have been having very interesting dreams lately, as has my family and if you took them at face value, from the 22 April to May 11 is not a good time.

Aries is a good time period for warmongers.( I don't think so.)

What we all need to do is send a feeling of love to all the world. If you can imagine violet with gold sprinkles, all over the Globe, even better.

In the dream thread on GLP, one poster saw in his dream Britain being on fire. (I hope not.) So it looks like the Dream Psyops are in on this too.

Beware of trigger words.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35690871

IIIIIIIII'MMMMM BAAAAAACK. I paid em. This is the only subscription I've ever paid for in my 20ish years on the interwebs. Feels a little extortion-y, but I kinda like it...

Thanks for posting that, AC. I would really like to know more about this little chunk of the calendar. All kinds of bad seems to pop up during this time. I hope I'm not part of that, being that I was born on the 27th...

I didn't really agree with the last few things you said though. First off, we're in the time of Taurus, not Aries. Not a big deal though. The vibe & visualization thing I don't agree with just because I kinda toyed around with those ideas for a while, but I found them just be elemental witchcraft. It works...kinda....but it will turn out bad for you in the end if you knowingly try to manipulate things with it.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope more people read this thread, because as things have been progressing, I've been feeling more and more like this is happening.

FCB is reporting a 200% increase in web traffic. 15 million a day. Several talk show hosts have been engaging in conspiracy talk about Boston, and that probably means that the first wave of newbies has arrived...

They're tripping all their way down the rabbit hole right now. Some are giving up. Some are getting false positives. Some false negatives. Some are discovering those true bomshells I was talking about.

A portion of them will be as hopeless as many of us have felt in our lives, but it will be fresh for them...and it's going to be a lot of them all at once. This will be at a larger scale than after 9/11 (I knew that day that it was a FF. Just wanted to pat myself on the back for that one...). Some of them are going to be stupid, or too full of rage to think twice about what they're doing. There are people like that in almost every group.

They're going to ruin it for us. Claws in or out, we're still just a cat in a cage with a wolf. Don't lose it people. I know I've been a terrible example so far - even in this thread, but I truly think that it's time to get right with God. I should be a much better person.. I apologize GLP.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry guys. I have to bump the thread just so people will see my apology. I feel terrible about the way I've acted recently. I kind of feel like that CT vs. non-CT barrier has just driven me kind of crazy recently, especially with this being like the billionth time I've tried to find someone, in person, that's willing to think divergently for a moment, and failed.

I find myself not even looking at the news anymore. I'm a news junkie. I've been staring at it every day for 20 years or more. I just don't see the point at all now. What news source can you find that doesn't assume you're an infant on ecstasy with an attention span of 10 seconds? It all seems like a sick joke to me. I'm tired of trying to wake people up and just feeling like I've made a small dent - no breakthrough.

I'm tired. That does not excuse my behavior though. I really do apologize. I'll shape up in the future.
+ Sparrow and Medicine +

User ID: 38664004
United Kingdom
04/23/2013 05:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
I read that as "Week of Masturbation".
Rumour has it that I was not born,
I just walked in one frosty morn,
into the vision of some vacant mind.
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 05:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: + Sparrow and Medicine +

I made a COMMENT!
completejigsaw

User ID: 29357982
United Kingdom
04/23/2013 05:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
See my lunar eclipse 25th April thread
Thread: Lunar eclipse 25th April. Is this what we have ALL been waiting for?
hf
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: + Sparrow and Medicine +

I made a COMMENT!

Sorry, should have added a little funfun.

5abumpbumppigchefwhateverbanana2banana2banana2s226
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just wanted to give people another chance to read this before the 25th. so...
selfbump
BANDZAMAKERDANCE

User ID: 30689482
United States
04/23/2013 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
MagTog  (OP)

United States
04/23/2013 08:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: BANDZAMAKERDANCE

Thanks dude. A lot going on, I appreciate the read & bump.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34889912
United States
04/23/2013 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lastly...I have a feeling about the 27th. It's my birthday, so it might just be that the number sticks out to me anyway, but...I really think the 27th might be a big GLP doomgasm party day.

What do you guys think?
I think you may have been on to something. Because two days later this thread popped up Thread: LA Nuke Drill on Apr27,any connection to Facebook Nuke Memorial Page for Apr28?
Alexander

User ID: 15635858
United States
04/23/2013 09:58 PM

Report Abusive Post
Personally I think too many people are too stressed, over-worked, under-educated, over-whelmed and mentally impaired to do a damn thing.

AMERICANS 'SNAPPING' BY THE MILLIONS
But what few seem to realize about this transformation is that the sheer stress of living in today’s America is driving tens of millions to the point of illness, depression and self-destruction. Consider the following trends:

Suicide has surpassed car crashes as the leading cause of injury death for Americans. Even more disturbing, in the world’s greatest military, more U.S. soldiers died last year by suicide than in combat;

Fully one-third of the nation’s employees suffer chronic debilitating stress, and more than half of all “millennials” (18 to 33 year olds) experience a level of stress that keeps them awake at night, including large numbers diagnosed with depression or anxiety disorder.

Shocking new research from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention shows that one in five of all high-school-aged children in the United States has been diagnosed with ADHD, and likewise a large new study of New York City residents shows, sadly, that one in five preteens – children aged six to 12 – have been medically diagnosed with either ADHD, anxiety, depression or bipolar disorder;

New research concludes that stress renders people susceptible to serious illness, and a growing number of studies now confirm that chronic stress plays a major role in the progression of cancer, the nation’s second-biggest killer. The biggest killer of all, heart disease, which causes one in four deaths in the U.S., is also known to have a huge stress component;

Incredibly, 11 percent of all Americans aged 12 and older are currently taking SSRI antidepressants – those highly controversial, mood-altering psychiatric drugs with the FDA’s “suicidality” warning label and alarming correlation with school shooters. Women are especially prone to depression, with a stunning 23 percent of all American women in their 40s and 50s – almost one in four – now taking antidepressants, according to a major study by the CDC;

Add to that the tens of millions of users of all other types of psychiatric drugs, including (just to pick one) the 6.4 million American children between 4 and 17 diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed Ritalin or similar psycho-stimulants. Throw in the 28 percent of American adults with a drinking problem, that’s more than 60 million, plus the 22 million using illegal drugs like marijuana, cocaine, heroin, hallucinogens and inhalants, and pretty soon a picture emerges of a nation of drug-takers, with hundreds of millions dependent on one toxic substance or another – legal or illegal – to “help” them deal with the stresses and problems of life.

Read more at [link to www.wnd.com]
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
Winston Churchill

Daily Updates
Thread: ASS IS IN THE WRINGER - Rolling Updates from 11/16/20 to present (Page 235)

GLP