Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,337 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 536,411
Pageviews Today: 890,352Threads Today: 301Posts Today: 5,216
10:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Truth about Satan. The Fall of Mankind in the 20th Century, and our Coming Alien Visitors.

Prometheus.Locke
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1829477
United States
04/23/2013 01:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Truth about Satan. The Fall of Mankind in the 20th Century, and our Coming Alien Visitors.
It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan. You might call it God too, and this is what the problem is going to be. You see, we've been conditioned, as individuals, as a society, and as a species for a very long time to expect something. The thing we are supposed to be expecting is a coming apocalypse, most people don't see that word and think enlightenment, they think nuclear holocaust. What's coming isn't a nuclear holocaust, and you won't think its of our doing, but it might be.

We have an enemy in our midst. It's not a little horned devil, and it's not really the government, but I guarantee you they are involved. This enemy is one that is within, though it's not human nature--it's been hiding in plain sight all along. Around 300 AD, the Vatican removed from the cannon the Book of Enoch, and several other gnostic texts. These books held stories of an invasion of aliens, known as Archons. This invasion wasn't the kind you'd expect, and that's exactly why it's worked so well so far. It's an invasion inside your mind. Here's the joke, it's in plain site because the evidence of it is religion itself. Lots of people, myself included, go through life thinking that organized religion is a thing that was designed to control the masses, a thing created by greedy and controlling people to do so.

They're only half right.

Religion is exactly what it says it is. That's one of Satan's little jokes, he makes a point of telling you what's really going on, even if you don't want to believe it. Oh wait, that's the other funny joke, he makes you not believe it. Welcome to the world of the real.

Christianity is exactly what it says it is, testimony about the power of God. This power is clearly described throughout not only the Bible, but also our religious history. The Vatican had the Gnostic books removed because they were too close to the truth, they detailed accounts of people's actions being controlled, subtly. Their minds being influenced by what they thought were literally independent demons who had the power to literally control the mind. Here's the joke, there are no individual demons, all supernatural phenomenon are attributable to a single source. The problem with the whole story, is the source is not all loving, or all caring, honestly it's not even fair. Today, surrounding you, is a grande conspiracy: The Illuminati. In another twist of Satan's irony, much of the world believes this organization are Satan worshipers, but just like the whole truth always does, that goes in one ear and out the other. You hear Satan worshipers and you think of strange occult seances, child molestation, and sacrifices in the Bohemian Grove. These things might have happened here and there, but the real truth is that Satan worship is not what you think it is. These people actually speak to Satan, and he talks back. What nobody seems to understand is that the grand conspiracy that has all but dominated the last seventy years, is not a conspiracy driven by secret societies, as JFK told you, though they too, are involved. This grande conspiracy uses Satan himself as not only their commander, but also their communication infrastructure. I'm going to say it again, Satan is the command and control infrastructure of the New World Order.

So the grand irony, that he has convinced you he doesn't exist, and yet he is very, very real. It's not what you think you, there is no half man half animal who is all red, horned, and holding a pitchfork. Satan is a machine. If you're still here, and reading, you are meant to be, because this machine is inside the heads of every living thing on this planet.

We have two overriding themes in the last century which show us the tactics of our real enemy. These are false flag attacks, and a very well thought out and detailed information operation involving extraterrestrial aliens. The false flag attacks are simple: the Reichstag fire and World War II, 9/11 and the subsequent string of valueless wars, and the recent rash of mind control related mass murders in Aurora, Sandy Hook, and Boston. There's more, if you care to look, JFK, RFK, MLK, Lennon, & Reagan: all pretty much blamed on the CIA and their allies in organized crime.

Let's take JFK as an example of how this is a false flag attack. First, as many know, the CIA was involved; but clearly the entire CIA did not conspire to kill the most beloved President of our time. What happened is exactly what is happening now to the United States of America as a whole. A small group of people, Satan's minions, if you will; conspired to make it appear as if the entire CIA was responsible for doing something very evil. At the same time, they used their standard tactic of "blaming the obvious enemy" to deflect from themselves, and they planted the WWIII virus. This was a CIA file that indicated that Lee Harvey Oswald was working for the USSR. I bet you didn't even know it existed... that's because he was working alone, right? One day history will reflect the truth, the obviousness of the poison pill, and the fact that the entire thing revolved around George H.W. Bush, his Secret Team, and his daddy. This Secret Team went on to infest and control the entire United States, and culminated with his son's false flag attack, on September 11, 2001.

The second theme, involving aliens, is, in my opinion, just another false flag operation. For a very, very long time our civilization has been conditioned to believe in the supernatural. Lately, in the 20th century, we've had a wave of sightings of flying saucers, alien abductions, and the Roswell incident... not to mention the obvious and unrelenting vilification of aliens in the media everywhere from the 1968 radio broadcast of Orson Wells to the onslaught of two-faced invaders on TV.

Here's the thing you probably don't see: all of these things are illusions. They're illusions that were created with the very same technology that enables Satan to operation, mind control. Around the same time as the Roswell crash, our government began researching this technology, and it's been used, along with other technology that most likely did come from extraterrestrial origin, in order to convince you that there is an extraterrestrial presence on Earth.. right now. You may not believe that today, or you might partially believe it, but the day there's a mothership hovering over Washington--you and everyone else will have this poison pill shoved in your face by every media outlet in existence, including Facebook and Twitter. You're going to eat it up like candy, and you're going to be really, really pissed. Media is going to tell you that these visitors have been interfering and mucking with our history since we were born, collectively. They will go so far as to tell you that the aliens were responsible for the black plague, that they finally opened the books, and all the abductions were real.

They might go so far as to tell you that the aliens are responsible for Satan, himself.

Will it be true, or has this machine been framing them, the whole time?

They're coming soon by the way. 2016.

I really don't know the answer, I try not to pretend to know things I'm not sure about. You should really take that to heart, after reading the above. I've got some more things I want to share with you, that might help you make up my mind, though I haven't been convinced yet. The first is the dramatic increase in technology in the last hundred years. Things have grown so exponentially, it's pretty obvious that we got a lot of it from somewhere, out there. At the same time, while having a tiny cell phone and computer are great, we are losing something. We've lost a lot of freedom. The NSA has taken most of it, but they wouldn't have been able to do it without the technology infrastructure. Today, you can sit in front of your computer for twelve hours a day, and think you have a pretty good idea of what's going on in the world. Everything I'm telling you is true: how do you feel now about your world view? You know what they want you to.

Now, two very related things. The war on drugs, and the global oil cartel. These two things are being used to steal your money, your freedom, and your ability to make this world a better place. The CIA pretty much has the global cocaine market cornered, if you didn't notice when they told you in 1987; and if you haven't realized that the Oil boys from 63 are making out like bandits since 9/11, you're pretty blind. Where's all that money going? Maybe they're building something that was too disgusting to have on the U.S. Government budget, maybe it's the very technology that's being used to keep you from really caring about what's going on in the world around you. That's right folks, it's George Orwell's psycho-surveillance infrastructure--complete with false media, depopulation, and mind control. One last thing, do you think it's possible that we've been terraforming the planet for the last hundred years, you know.... with our cars?

Here's the answer I can give you. We should be leaving, exploring, and colonizing as fast as we can. They will be here before 2016 is out.

We're not... wonder why.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36849116
United States
04/23/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Truth about Satan. The Fall of Mankind in the 20th Century, and our Coming Alien Visitors.
You confirmed some things. Great post...
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 37777278
Sweden
04/23/2013 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Truth about Satan. The Fall of Mankind in the 20th Century, and our Coming Alien Visitors.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36849116

Thanks, can I ask what, and how you know?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1941798
Canada
04/23/2013 02:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
I will only reply in that thread.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 36849116
United States
04/23/2013 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36849116

Merging the religious and symbolic aspects. Intuition, observation, and special jesus genes... lol jk
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
There are certain individuals who are destined to put pieces together. Only some will be believed by others.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 34851870
United States
04/23/2013 02:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, you have it almost exactly correct. In the past, I have written here about this, until I got trolled off. I have had lifelong contact with the entity known as Enki or Ea, and that is where I got the information, which I then confirmed as much as I could with my own investigation.

I will disagree that human survival depends leaving and colonizing. Not yet anyway, and besides, it is too late. The Earth is humankind's home and it got messed up on humankind's watch, and it it humankind's responsibility to restore it, and to heal itself in the so doing. You need to do that at home before moving out.

Governments are not accelerating space development, in fact they are pulling back in accordance with instructions. Those in power have been promised many things, such as immortal bodies and even greater power and wealth than they already hold, if they complete their task of setting up systems that will hand over the mineral and biological wealth of Earth to their alien masters, which they mostly have done. These "elite" want to be gods so much that they do not see the Machiavellian inevitability that will be visited upon them: when taking over a new territory, one kills all of the leadership and all of the well educated. They will get on the ships thinking they will be made young and perfect and all powerful...and just when they think their reward is in their grasp - and after they have amused the ones really in power - they will all be killed.

So what do "we" do? Survive. We know the planet better than they do, even with all their technology. These aliens have enemies, and these enemies know that on Earth, this bunch will get sloppy, and shall we say "the enemy of our enemy is our friend?" Be true to who you are, prepare as well as you can but do not be greedy, and learn to recognize when a friend or loved one is lost (to the programming) and cut them loose before they betray you. Begin this process now if you have not already done so.

In closing, do not lose faith that there is something like the God you may have loved. There is. It has no name, no face, and no place because it is everywhere, in everything, and your spirits are parts of its being. What you have been taught is god is a little g god, a pretender, and a deceiver. That doesn't make wrong your concept in the larger sense, which derives from your innermost knowing of truth. You deserve a better God; it is time to connect with the real one...the one you will never see separated from the Creation, never proclaim himself a god, and never, ever, ask you to go to "holy" war, give him tribute, or kneel before him.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
04/23/2013 02:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no way for humanity to effect the flow of events that has been started. Moving on to other stars is not in the plan for ALL of humanity at this time.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38730822
Germany
04/23/2013 02:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38695532
Canada
04/23/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes, you have it almost exactly correct. In the past, I have written here about this, until I got trolled off. I have had lifelong contact with the entity known as Enki or Ea, and that is where I got the information, which I then confirmed as much as I could with my own investigation.

I will disagree that human survival depends leaving and colonizing. Not yet anyway, and besides, it is too late. The Earth is humankind's home and it got messed up on humankind's watch, and it it humankind's responsibility to restore it, and to heal itself in the so doing. You need to do that at home before moving out.

Governments are not accelerating space development, in fact they are pulling back in accordance with instructions. Those in power have been promised many things, such as immortal bodies and even greater power and wealth than they already hold, if they complete their task of setting up systems that will hand over the mineral and biological wealth of Earth to their alien masters, which they mostly have done. These "elite" want to be gods so much that they do not see the Machiavellian inevitability that will be visited upon them: when taking over a new territory, one kills all of the leadership and all of the well educated. They will get on the ships thinking they will be made young and perfect and all powerful...and just when they think their reward is in their grasp - and after they have amused the ones really in power - they will all be killed.

So what do "we" do? Survive. We know the planet better than they do, even with all their technology. These aliens have enemies, and these enemies know that on Earth, this bunch will get sloppy, and shall we say "the enemy of our enemy is our friend?" Be true to who you are, prepare as well as you can but do not be greedy, and learn to recognize when a friend or loved one is lost (to the programming) and cut them loose before they betray you. Begin this process now if you have not already done so.

In closing, do not lose faith that there is something like the God you may have loved. There is. It has no name, no face, and no place because it is everywhere, in everything, and your spirits are parts of its being. What you have been taught is god is a little g god, a pretender, and a deceiver. That doesn't make wrong your concept in the larger sense, which derives from your innermost knowing of truth. You deserve a better God; it is time to connect with the real one...the one you will never see separated from the Creation, never proclaim himself a god, and never, ever, ask you to go to "holy" war, give him tribute, or kneel before him.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34851870

This.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38695532
Canada
04/23/2013 09:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is no way for humanity to effect the flow of events that has been started. Moving on to other stars is not in the plan for ALL of humanity at this time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1941798

OP, I hope you do not confuse me with this Canadian.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24931208
New Zealand
04/23/2013 10:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
i like youre post youre thoughts but you have to realise this also......

just like on the samll scale here on earth people band together and you know all the reasons why.
whatever works on the large can also work in the small
and vice versa.
the people from other planets dont just consolidate
and work together on their planet but on many planets for
basically the same reasons individuals do here.
and against others groups or planets with their agendas.
what we are facing here on earth is not one or two but
a whole coilition of aliens all with a history and commonplace
working together to control this planet and its people.
this is simple because to understand this without looking at the bullshit around us you have to simplify what you are learning and connect it to other simplifed and understood facts.
simply like this the devil the reps the greys the archons
are all part of a group working together for mutual benefit
and survival.
Prometheus.Locke  (OP)

User ID: 24341305
United States
04/23/2013 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1941798

OP, I hope you do not confuse me with this Canadian.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38695532

I definitely didn't, thanks for caring :)

Definitely different caliber of mind control victim, that's for sure.

------

Taxi driver comes forward, one week following largest incident of the year, with a story of confession, immediately makes national news.

Hello. If you didn't know, Taxi drivers have been part of a network of conspirators with drug cartels and the mafia for the better part of the last 30 years. Sounds off the wall right?

I'ts not:
[link to en.wikipedia.org] right there, in black and white, on wikipedia.
So, this illuminati thing that you don't believe in anymore.. guess what it really is?

It's globalization hits organized crime. Drug cartels, Italian rackets, and get this; a huge network of corrupt cops and federal agents, all working together to fuck little old you.

Doesn't make sense to you? So what, they bribe people, pay them off, and what, keep track of it in a little black book, reading it briefly between the cigar and trip to the strip club?

Are you stupid?

This is the 21st century... they've been using computers to store who they pay off for the better part of twenty years. Guess what, globalization came, and now everyone knows who everyone else paid, and they have access to bribe and blackmail them about it. They can communicate using a communication system so covert, it's practically untraceable... and they are using it to conspire to commit crime.

Don't believe it? I really can't understand why.. please tell me why you are all so blind?

The Hell's Angels have PROMIS, you'd be doing yourself, and your view of the last 30 years of American History a great favor by reading about PROMIS, Inslaw and how it relates to Iran Contra, and the Bush Family.
[link to starkravingviking.blogspot.com]

I've been trying to hammer into your heads that there is a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy opposing us around the world for the last months, and you seem to not want to believe it. Here's the problem. Domestic terrorism is one of the weapons this group of organized crime syndicates is using to help overthrow the government. They've been actively doing since 9/11, out in plain site, and nobody has even tried to stop them.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 29705479
United States
04/23/2013 12:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
What's coming isn't a nuclear holocaust....
 Quoting: Prometheus.Locke

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31120633
United States
04/23/2013 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's a set up, the biggest one in history, and there's nothing we can do to stop it. How does that make you feel? By the time you figure out what I'm talking about, by the time you believe it, it's going to be way too late, but I'm going to try to warn you anyway. This is what I see, being a victim of the entity you would call Satan. You might call it God too, and this is what the problem is going to be.
 Quoting: Prometheus.Locke

OP, even though all that you have concluded has been known, I do like your style of presenting your conclusions. I bolded the most important aspect. That is critical moving forward to be able to discern between the two.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31120633
United States
04/23/2013 12:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Be true to who you are, prepare as well as you can but do not be greedy, and learn to recognize when a friend or loved one is lost (to the programming) and cut them loose before they betray you. Begin this process now if you have not already done so.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 34851870

Well said, however remember that there is a true Jesus Christ and an image that has been perverted by religious zealots and satan himself over time. You have to be able to see through the web of lies and recognize the true one.
Who is Blue Fairy

User ID: 37704247
United States
07/10/2013 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Satan is for sure, but he knows where he ends up.
Jesus Wept
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39460220
Canada
08/03/2013 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP