Applied Kinesiology - Real or Fake?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
04/26/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Applied Kinesiology - Real or Fake?
You can use muscle testing to tell the truth on many things.

If I ask if the two Russian brothers were patsys, I get a "yes" answer.

If I ask how many people were involved in this bombing, I get that twenty one people were involved. But it requires asking the right question.
 Quoting: LisaDiane

Questions have to be extremely specific. Never open ended. For example, a person can ask could I take this herb. And the answer will always be a yes. But if they ask should I take this herb then they will get the correct answer of a yes or no. And then you ask how many do I need. The answer might be three. Then you would have to ask is it three right now or one three times a day. Again, it takes a lot of practice and a lot of time. But it gets easier the more a person practices. Just be very detailed oriented.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1550123
United States
04/26/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

If I ask how many people were involved in this bombing, I get that twenty one people were involved. But it requires asking the right question.

Questions have to be extremely specific. Never open ended. For example, a person can ask could I take this herb. And the answer will always be a yes. But if they ask should I take this herb then they will get the correct answer of a yes or no. And then you ask how many do I need. The answer might be three. Then you would have to ask is it three right now or one three times a day. Again, it takes a lot of practice and a lot of time. But it gets easier the more a person practices. Just be very detailed oriented.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1550123

corrected: detail oriented.
LisaDiane

User ID: 37855047
United States
04/26/2013 01:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

corrected: detail oriented.

Thanks for the input. That is what I do when taking supplements. Every so often, I ask again the number to take as it might change. When I am no longer deficient in a particular supplement, it will muscle test that I do not need this for today.
LisaDiane
LisaDiane

United States
04/26/2013 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38428040
United States
04/27/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
mrst

User ID: 38964311
United Kingdom
04/27/2013 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anybody want me to muscle test them remotely for your health issues?

Yes, could you tell me why I am not getting pregnant? Many thanks.
LisaDiane

United States
04/27/2013 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: mrst

I just saw this post, and I am heading out in a few minutes to play cards with friends for the evening. I will respond to this in the next 24 hours, as it requires some time to test all your organs and nutritional deficiencies that you might have.
LisaDiane
LisaDiane

User ID: 28152228
United States
04/28/2013 06:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Ok, MRST, here is what I discern you should consider doing to get pregnant.

But let me tell you how I did it. I use a list of essential vitamins and minerals for everyone, and then I determined what you were deficient in specifically.

Then I compared this list with what research says are common deficiencies are for those wanting to get pregnant to see if my list for you would match.

Here is your list of deficiencies: Vitamins A, B, C, and K. and the minerals Calcium, magnesium, folic acid, and iodine.

Vitamin B12 and folic acid are really important for getting pregnant. Find a really good B complex supplement for this.

I would suggest that you go to a health food store and get a really good vitamin/mineral supplement and be sure it is absorbable. I would also take a separate iodine supplement (I like Iodoral if you can find it.) 90% of the people are deficient in iodine anyway and have no idea how this affects their health.

I also did a reading on your major organs and determined that your thyroid is not functioning very well. (5 on a scale of 10) and a thyroid is the master gland that helps everything work better. Taking iodine will help this. Your ovaries are also a 5 on a scale of 10).

The only other organ that is not functioning as good as it should is your brain, which is functioning at 7. The thyroid affects your brains performance so you need to get this in order. I suggest that you refrain from drinking any alcohol if possible, and no artificial sweeteners period. Water should be your first choice to drink, but be sure it is filtered water

By muscle testing I have determined that this is your problem and not your partners. Your fallopian tubes and uterus are fine, but your ovaries need support. By taking these supplements, you have a greater chance of getting pregnant.

I am not a medical doctor, and this is not medical advice, so check this information with your doctor to be sure. Your can get a health scan to check your personal deficiencies if you want to double check my findings.

Finally, I sense that you are slightly overweight and this is another reason why you are having trouble getting pregnant. Once you get your thyroid under control,then your weight will get under control.

I hope this helps. Please respond and let me know if any of this resonates with you.

PS I have four incredible children, and they are truly a gift from God. I will also pray that God blesses your womb.
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 08:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37915017
United States
04/28/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
To my knowledge, the most absorbable Vitamin B is a liquid B produced by Premier Research Labs called Max B-ND. It is the only one that worked for me, and I must have tried them all.
LisaDiane

United States
04/28/2013 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
To my knowledge, the most absorbable Vitamin B is a liquid B produced by Premier Research Labs called Max B-ND. It is the only one that worked for me, and I must have tried them all.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37915017

Thanks for that input.

I just muscle tested this particular Vitamin B brand supplement from a distance and it tested as 5900, which is very good.
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1195999
United States
04/28/2013 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is real when you are interviewing someone. As far as medical goes, not sure- but apparently the hollywood types all use a doctor like that out in LA. Saw him once on TV- he pegged everyone's serious medical condition's by feeling their neck and looking in their mouth.

We don't know what we don't know.
LisaDiane

United States
04/28/2013 09:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is real when you are interviewing someone. As far as medical goes, not sure- but apparently the hollywood types all use a doctor like that out in LA. Saw him once on TV- he pegged everyone's serious medical condition's by feeling their neck and looking in their mouth.

We don't know what we don't know.
 Quoting: Magnus74

I have seen many people do this throughout the years. I first had someone muscle test items that I could be allergic to at a health food store over 15 years ago.

I also learned that your body will react to truth or fiction, good or bad. In other word, hard rock music is quite stressful to your body, and soothing music affects you positively.

Read the book "Power Versus Force" and "Your Body Does Not Lie" both classics on muscle testing.

Some people are not sensitive enough to use this on them self and others. I can use it, and use it on more andmore things everyday.
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
mrst

User ID: 38964311
United Kingdom
04/29/2013 02:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane thank you so much for your kind attention. I shall take on board all that you have said. i am actually a slim person (29in waist). Could there still be thyroid issues? Again, thanks and God bless x
Inerrancia

User ID: 18792782
Spain
04/29/2013 02:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my own experience, Kinesiology maybe a very useful tool but as everything all depends on the skills of the kinesiologist. It maybe wise to look for another diagnostic and just contrasting the conclusions.
OpheliaAgatha

User ID: 38140640
United States
04/29/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane, I would love to learn your method and use this when working with my clients, I do intuitive readings and energetic headings, I'd love to offer ka for health and natural healing.. How did you learn this particular nethod? Is it a method you created or were you taught? I use ka for myself almost daily but not yet for my clients

Also would you mind giving me a health rundown?

Much appreciated :)
All men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them - Leonard Cohen
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38998828
United States
04/29/2013 03:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
My husband got recommended to go to an AK doctor. He went through all of these "tests" to determine if there was an allergy. The AK doctor mentioned he has mold in his body. Suggested or rather prescribed certain supplements.

Is this all quakery? Witch doctorish? Or actually legit?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38882037

Absolutely works if person knows what they're doing. AK natural healer determined I had a parasite. Docs couldn't find anything. Cured me in two weeks with natural treatment parasite cleanse. They communicate with your subconscious mind (ask it ye no questions) and it knows everything going on with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8050932
Poland
04/29/2013 04:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

LisaDiane, please, please read me!:)
I'm particulary concerned about the health condition of my kidneys due to swollen ankles.
I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks sooo much!
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane thank you so much for your kind attention. I shall take on board all that you have said. i am actually a slim person (29in waist). Could there still be thyroid issues? Again, thanks and God bless x

You can still have thyroid issues with a slim waist. Due to Fukishima, many people have issues with their thyroid. You can tell if your thyroid is working properly when taking your basal temperature. In the US our normal temperature are 98.6 F(range 98.0-98.8) and lower than this may mean problems with your thyroid.
LisaDiane
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 08:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane, I would love to learn your method and use this when working with my clients, I do intuitive readings and energetic headings, I'd love to offer ka for health and natural healing.. How did you learn this particular nethod? Is it a method you created or were you taught? I use ka for myself almost daily but not yet for my clients

Quoting: OpheliaAgatha

I learned it from various places and practioners, plus through my own trial and error.

I have had my own personal health issues that stumped traditional doctors. I will research my own symptoms and come up with a common list of causes, then muscle test each one for a "yes" or "no" response. Often the list can encompass hundreds of causes and takes a long time to go through each one. It is like finding a "needle On a haystack", but it does work.

I have identified very unique causes that have been later confirmed though traditional medical testing.

More to come.......
LisaDiane
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post

I learned it from various places and practioners, plus through my own trial and error.

I have had my own personal health issues that stumped traditional doctors. I will research my own symptoms and come up with a common list of causes, then muscle test each one for a "yes" or "no" response. Often the list can encompass hundreds of causes and takes a long time to go through each one. It is like finding a "needle On a haystack", but it does work.

I have identified very unique causes that have been later confirmed though traditional medical testing.

More to come.......

OpheliaAgatha, Your organs of Heart, lung, brain, pancreas, and thyroid are working very well. Here is where you need support: Kidney, liver, G/I and bladder. These may be affected by the fact that you currently have a bacterial and viral infection. (But you have no parasites or fungal infection.) Your immune system is a little sluggish at the moment.

Each morning, perform the "thymus thump" on your upper chest, and this will stimulate your immune system.

Here is your nutritional deficiencies: Vit C and B complex. Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium and iodine.

Let me know if any of this resonates with you, please.

You stated that you do intuitive readings and energetic healings. Can you do these remotely? If so, please read me.
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/29/2013 10:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

LisaDiane, please, please read me!:)
I'm particulary concerned about the health condition of my kidneys due to swollen ankles.
I would very much appreciate your help. Thanks sooo much!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8050932

AC, I hesitate to read your health as you have many issues going on, and generally your health is not good.

Since you are from Poland, I do not know if you have doctors, medical facilities etc in which to get help, or how easily you can access remedies at health food stores.

I say this because I am finding that you are deficient in every single vitamin I test for, and are deficient in every single mineral I test for except for iron ( which is puzzling unless you get iron from well water or something).

I would begin with taking a really good multiple vitamin/mineral supplement. I would take additional supplementation of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin B complex and iodine as these supplements give you the "biggest bang for you buck" ( meaning they will do the most good for your health).

You are correct in that your kidney is not good but also I find issues with your liver, pancreas, G/I tract, and your bladder. Your immune system is very stressed, and I see that you are infected with virus, bacteria, fungal infection, and parasites. What I have come to learn is that there can be viruses and bacterial infections that can have residual affects on your body, but they are not always evident with a fever.

The swelling in your legs makes sense if all of these organs are functioning poorly and you have issues with infection.

You may be diabetic as your pancreas is functioning at half of its capacity.

I am not a doctor, so please seek medical attention from a doctor and have them perform medical tests.

I will pray as for your health as this makes a very large difference.

Please give me some form of response, as I wish to know if any of this makes sense.
LisaDiane
OpheliaAgatha

User ID: 1281405
United States
04/29/2013 01:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

More to come.......

OpheliaAgatha, Your organs of Heart, lung, brain, pancreas, and thyroid are working very well. Here is where you need support: Kidney, liver, G/I and bladder. These may be affected by the fact that you currently have a bacterial and viral infection. (But you have no parasites or fungal infection.) Your immune system is a little sluggish at the moment.

Each morning, perform the "thymus thump" on your upper chest, and this will stimulate your immune system.

Here is your nutritional deficiencies: Vit C and B complex. Calcium, Magnesium, Selenium and iodine.

You stated that you do intuitive readings and energetic healings. Can you do these remotely? If so, please read me.

Hi LisaDiane

thanks SO much! yes your findings definitely resonated with me. after i read your other posts, i tested myself with the basic vitamins and my organs, i also got a hit on vit c, cal/mag, iodine, and liver.

im placing my order on iherb.com today for the supplements you suggested! thanks!

I would love to do a reading for you, most of my readings are for trade so i will gladly read for you. I read the Akashic records and in order to get into your energetic records i need your full name. so this is something we should do in private, once i am in your records i am able to see stuck energy that is causing issues with anything from health to finances and relationships and with the help of your guides am able to remove the blocks and provide healing, i can also access those who have crossed over. my success rate is vey good :) and it makes me happy to no end to help people

i dont want to give you my personal email on here since its my full name but here is my personal business email, please contact me here and we'll go from there :) wardroberemedy-at-gmail

hugs hf
All men will be sailors then until the sea shall free them - Leonard Cohen
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

More to come.......

Hi LisaDiane

thanks SO much! yes your findings definitely resonated with me. after i read your other posts, i tested myself with the basic vitamins and my organs, i also got a hit on vit c, cal/mag, iodine, and liver.

im placing my order on iherb.com today for the supplements you suggested! thanks!

I would love to do a reading for you, most of my readings are for trade so i will gladly read for you. I read the Akashic records and in order to get into your energetic records i need your full name. so this is something we should do in private, once i am in your records i am able to see stuck energy that is causing issues with anything from health to finances and relationships and with the help of your guides am able to remove the blocks and provide healing, i can also access those who have crossed over. my success rate is vey good :) and it makes me happy to no end to help people

i dont want to give you my personal email on here since its my full name but here is my personal business email, please contact me here and we'll go from there :) wardroberemedy-at-gmail

hugs hf

That is so amazing that you got the same thing when testing yourself.

I get so excited when I can help others.

I will email you in the next few minutes.
LisaDiane
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19160826
United States
04/29/2013 01:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane,

My daughter had been seeing a very talented kinesiologist, who has since passed away. I would love to hear any suggestions you might have for her as we look for someone local.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1302477
United States
04/29/2013 02:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's legit, in my opinion. I tried to fake it...to fool my practitioner...the first time I was examined. But I found I was unable to. The body knows what it needs and will use its energy to express that, when asked.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37389435
United States
04/29/2013 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you think, OP?
 Quoting: Lies & Alibis

Based on the recommendation I got I trust that source. But I don't know. My hubby is super skeptical. BUT I will say the tests he had done were odd although they did show some results to possible allergies. Still looking for more info though.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38882037

OP I'm curious what supplements you were recommended to take. Care to share?
LisaDiane

United States
04/29/2013 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
LisaDiane,

My daughter had been seeing a very talented kinesiologist, who has since passed away. I would love to hear any suggestions you might have for her as we look for someone local.

Thanks
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19160826

I sense that your daughters general health is a 5 on a scale of 10 and this is not good.

She is deficient in every important vitamin and all important minerals except iron and phosphorous. I suspect that this could be due to something making her not absorb important nutrients, as most Americans have some nutritional deficiencies but not usually this many.

She has inflammation in many parts of her body, and this is not good. There are viruses and bacterial infections that are residual and may be causing her problems. She has no issues with parasites or a fungal infection.

Her brain, heart, spleen, and thyroid are functioning good, but her kidney, liver, pancreas, G/I tract, and bladder are not operating good, and this is concerning. This means that she is most likely very toxic, as she is not eliminating what she needs to.

I am not a doctor, so do seek medical advice.

I would immediately get her on a really good absorbent vitamin and mineral supplement, and give additional support for calcium magnesium, vitamin B complex, vitamin D and iodine.

If you give me more of her symptoms, I might be able to help you a little further.

Hope that helps.
LisaDiane

GLP