"It will be as in the days of Noah"

Ryan James
User ID: 38991510
Australia
04/28/2013 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
"It will be as in the days of Noah"
Many seem to get discouraged about how doom hasnt happened yet. If you are some one who knows that "doom" will come before Christ's new kingdom is set up then i understand the excitement. But if you are just bored and want some action then quite frankly you dont know whats coming and likely wont make it through. As in the days of Noah, no body except Noah (representaive of those close to God) and his family knew what was coming. It hit most of the world from out of know where so to speak.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38980800
Australia
04/28/2013 02:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: "It will be as in the days of Noah"
yessir
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37650667
Canada
04/28/2013 02:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
I hope it's Nibiru damnit!
CrapWhisperer

User ID: 4126031
United States
04/28/2013 03:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
thanks for lifting our spirits
“The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater.” -- Frank Zappa
MadMatt

User ID: 30619939
United States
04/28/2013 03:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
Many seem to get discouraged about how doom hasnt happened yet. If you are some one who knows that "doom" will come before Christ's new kingdom is set up then i understand the excitement. But if you are just bored and want some action then quite frankly you dont know whats coming and likely wont make it through. As in the days of Noah, no body except Noah (representaive of those close to God) and his family knew what was coming. It hit most of the world from out of know where so to speak.
 Quoting: Ryan James 38991510

They were given 120 years notice and did not repent. No one believed it would happen and were too happy with their lives to be bothered with their souls. The Noahide laws were passes in 1991. They just need martial law to be enacted. Death by guillotine was passed in Georgia as well. Not that it will make you feel better, but now you have been warned.
VarianceX77

User ID: 31368617
United States
04/28/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
There will be a HUGE but false uplift in the world just to make damn sure the real watchers get their glory.

He will come as a thief and I mean it's going to be maddening. An asteroid hitting the earth and knocking it off course and the whole world fighting to survive.

People will seek death and try to kill themselves but they won't die, the zombie apocalypse is real.

Shit man, biblically, this is going to be a nightmare come true.

It's fucked up people want to live through it.

There is no living through it.

Most of you is going to die, in a sense.
VarianceX77
VarianceX77

User ID: 31368617
United States
04/28/2013 03:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

They were given 120 years notice and did not repent. No one believed it would happen and were too happy with their lives to be bothered with their souls. The Noahide laws were passes in 1991. They just need martial law to be enacted. Death by guillotine was passed in Georgia as well. Not that it will make you feel better, but now you have been warned.
 Quoting: MadMatt

Godspeed to the Noahide laws and may the hands of the most high ensure they aren't TERRIBLY misguided by men and may mercy reign supreme because it's so much deeper than anyone can go. I hope I never get refined to the level that I know the law goes.

Being holy is a huge responsibility and when I get judged at the very least I like to think I can tell God he can't trust a fuckup like me :/

Last Edited by VarianceX77 on 04/28/2013 03:29 AM
VarianceX77
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35362854
Canada
04/28/2013 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
I just want this nightmare to be over.

Come soon Lord and restore paradise!

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7329428
United States
04/28/2013 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

Get get secure in the arc guys!

All the world woke up that day not expecting the torrent of floods.

The arc is Christ.
MadMatt

United States
04/28/2013 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Noahide laws only require one witness, one judge, one executioner. No jury. Similar to child services. One phone call and they can take your children. With Noahide, one phone call (or Facebook post), and they can take you. CISPA they monitor you. NDAA they keep you. Noahide they kill you. Warn your family and friends. CISPA and martial law are not in place yet.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37650667
Canada
04/28/2013 03:42 AM
Report Abusive Post

120 yrs of notice is hell of a lot of time to keep people on edge for doom! Time for everything to get screwed up till no return i guess. The joke's on the slave species again!
MadMatt

United States
04/28/2013 04:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Now is the time for healing. Raise from the dead those friendships that have died, heal the blind so that they can see what's going on, heal the lame so that they can walk in righteousness. The veil will be lifted. God will come to see the creations his angels (or demons) have created. Lucifer needs an army and will come for you. Jesus doesn't need an army, he's got his Dad backing him. He would love for you to follow Him and come along though. He has shown us the Way.
The tares will be harvested with lucifer to a rather warm locale first. The wheat will be gathered after. With lucifer you get to eat the flesh of dead bodies. With Jesus you get a wedding feast. Both are invitation only. RSVP soon.
Wade

User ID: 35636490
United States
04/28/2013 04:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
They wont listen just like they didn't listen in the days of old. Then they were swallowed in a flood. Only this time they will burn in fire.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11583924
United States
04/28/2013 04:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, tell me. At what age must one be to have to repent? 10? 7? 5? 3? Surely there were small children back then. And they were evil, too? They drowned along with their "wicked" parents? They were guilty too? Sorry, I can't imagine a 2 year old being held accountable for wrong doing. But what's even more ridiculous is that an omniscient God would go ahead and create, knowing this would happen. Please, make me understand how this makes sense to you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1358798
United States
04/28/2013 04:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is a living Prophet today and 12 apostles. The age is 8 after baptism.
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 04:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also read 1st Peter chapter 4. All those killed are still given an opportunity to accept the truth and be baptized
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also read 1st Peter chapter 4. All those killed are still given an opportunity to accept the truth and be baptized
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1358798

Also 1st Peter chapter 3 verses 18-22
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35507017
Canada
04/28/2013 04:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
clappa

Get get secure in the arc guys!

All the world woke up that day not expecting the torrent of floods.

The arc is Christ.
 Quoting: sdavis642

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 6:47
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38964246
United Kingdom
04/28/2013 04:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
There will be a HUGE but false uplift in the world just to make damn sure the real watchers get their glory.

He will come as a thief and I mean it's going to be maddening. An asteroid hitting the earth and knocking it off course and the whole world fighting to survive.

People will seek death and try to kill themselves but they won't die, the zombie apocalypse is real.

Quoting: VarianceX77

do you realise how big an asteroid would have to be to knock earth of it's course?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38537724
Slovakia
04/28/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
2 Witnesses + 144,000 = the Ark
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3570662
United States
04/28/2013 04:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, tell me. At what age must one be to have to repent? 10? 7? 5? 3? Surely there were small children back then. And they were evil, too? They drowned along with their "wicked" parents? They were guilty too? Sorry, I can't imagine a 2 year old being held accountable for wrong doing. But what's even more ridiculous is that an omniscient God would go ahead and create, knowing this would happen. Please, make me understand how this makes sense to you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11583924

God knows our hearts, even the hearts of children.

I remember when I was on kindergarten some 30 years ago, that some kids just had a darkness in them. I could see it in them then. That everyone is always innocent and good inside is just sappy, frightened mother talk. God punishes children for their parents behavior, because he knows when they will grow up to be just like their parents, emulating the evil that they did.

Keep in mind also that God was cleansing the Nephilim from earth, even the newborn Nephilim. Their bloodline on the earth was an abomination and we should all be glad they are gone.
MadMatt

United States
04/28/2013 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Father of Jesus, the pleroma, the All in All God is not the gods of the OT. The two were stitched together by Constantine to make the religions eucenumical. That is why Jesus was against sacrifice (animal or human), stoning, giving cash to priests, witchcraft, idolatry, and the like. He didn't want to be king, didn't want to rule the world. What Jesus did want to do is to show us a Way to salvation. A path to righteousness. How to treat others with kindness, with agape love, with generosity expecting nothing in return. Heck, he didn't even want to die! Asked God three times. He talked big, yet walked much bigger! Showed that you can live life without sin.
When you start sacrificing animal and people to the gods of this world, you will get blood and sacrifice in return. That is why Jesus stressed, mercy NOT sacrifice.
Agape!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38537724
Slovakia
04/28/2013 04:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus stressed, mercy NOT sacrifice.

Not without the sacrifice of Jesus, though. = The Old Testament promised Messiah.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39001872
Ireland
04/28/2013 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22054163
United States
04/28/2013 04:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
When mankind ever gets to the point of accepting he is not going to to get out of this world "Alive".

As in the day Noah died.

Man continues to suffer from all manners of evils and ills.
Even with a flooded out wiped clean slate.

No one but the good few guys left..

Noah suffered from the hand of his own hand.

We no longer see things the same way, when we know the point of living here is to no longer want here to change for us....

So we can have it our Way.

We are just grateful to have been given life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38972656
Spain
04/28/2013 04:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

I remember when I was on kindergarten some 30 years ago, that some kids just had a darkness in them. I could see it in them then. That everyone is always innocent and good inside is just sappy, frightened mother talk. God punishes children for their parents behavior, because he knows when they will grow up to be just like their parents, emulating the evil that they did.

Keep in mind also that God was cleansing the Nephilim from earth, even the newborn Nephilim. Their bloodline on the earth was an abomination and we should all be glad they are gone.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3570662

I second to this^^^
Ryan James
User ID: 39000501
Australia
04/28/2013 05:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 3570662

I second to this^^^
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 38972656

I understand. My mum tells a similar story. She was out the front in our yard and there was boy in the neighbours yard. A dog we had (we where looking after it) started going ferocious at this kid through the fence. My mum says she could see evil in the kid and as it turns out he was carrying a knife or something like that.
Ryan James
Australia
04/28/2013 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Father of Jesus, the pleroma, the All in All God is not the gods of the OT. The two were stitched together by Constantine to make the religions eucenumical. That is why Jesus was against sacrifice (animal or human), stoning, giving cash to priests, witchcraft, idolatry, and the like. He didn't want to be king, didn't want to rule the world. What Jesus did want to do is to show us a Way to salvation. A path to righteousness. How to treat others with kindness, with agape love, with generosity expecting nothing in return. Heck, he didn't even want to die! Asked God three times. He talked big, yet walked much bigger! Showed that you can live life without sin.
When you start sacrificing animal and people to the gods of this world, you will get blood and sacrifice in return. That is why Jesus stressed, mercy NOT sacrifice.
Agape!

I have learnt a hard lesson about the most effective ways of dealing with people. It is true "love never fails". But to think a heavy hand is never necessary is wrong. I think it requires much wisdom to learn when it's necessary and i pray God grant us all that wisdom. I've also learnt that there are a certain type of people who will act as though happiness is everything in life and act all happy all the time. Such people it turns out are quite unstable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8788578
United States
04/28/2013 05:10 AM
Report Abusive Post

All that shit's been cancelled
Ryan James
Australia
04/28/2013 05:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

All that shit's been cancelled
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 8788578

Because a pastor told you?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22630666
United States
04/28/2013 05:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]