Elizastorm
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 39004380
United States
04/28/2013 06:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
The Importance of Your SHADOW
The importance of your shadow. It is a key to understanding, what your soul is and your soul keeper. Soul keepers, are the ones assigned, to you in life and the afterlife. They go where ever you go. They watch you, all the time. You can be totally alone, and they are with you. Attach to you, like skin to bone. Your shadow dwells in the light and in the dark. So it gives you, an idea of your soul keepers. They are as real, as anyhting in this planet. Aliens, Angels, Demons, Lords, and Gods . They are all part of the same side. They all work for the same BOSS. Human Beings have very little understanding, to know the concept, on how things really work in the Universes. You can easily confuse the concept, in terms of good and evil. The Elements, of life and death, are necessary, and that is all you, should try to understand. Instead of constantly, needing to find out what is good or evil, in the universes. Don't worry about it. Just make sure your affairs in life, are in order, and you try your, hardiest, to do the right things. When you are outside today, or even inside, take time to notice your shadow. Really take time, you may be amaze on what you may feel, inside of yourself, you may get scared, you may be amazed, or you may shrug it off like it does not matter to you. Just know this your shadow is connected to your soul, your shadow, represents your soul keeper{s}. And just like your shadow, is a copy of you, it is also like a constant moving recorder, keeping records of every single thing you do.It moves with you, it does what ever you do . From birth until death. Your shadow belongs to your soul keeper{s}. Soul Keepers, They are the watchers, they dwell in the light and the dark and in every hidden and seen place on this Aquarium, called planet earth, and you donot want to do anything, that not, even the Creator cannot forgive you for. Because extraction of your soul, is beyound any pain recognizable, by any human being in mankinds history of life. Elizastorm.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 04/28/2013 11:46 PM
ER
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 38853209
United States
04/28/2013 06:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Importance of Your SHADOW
I saw it!!!

It came in a flash, it was a silhouette of my body.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6253502
United States
04/28/2013 06:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, different religion here.

dogpile
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37431318
United Kingdom
04/28/2013 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does it copy me when I knock one out? Or does it simply turn away in disgust?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16822154
United States
04/28/2013 07:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
"hear me Oh Man and heed my ancient wisdom.
Live only in the light.
Crush the shadows that fetter the soul,
By living only in the light."

Thoth
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
04/28/2013 07:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37786243
Germany
04/28/2013 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please, could you give concrete example of what my Shadow is?

And what's good about knowing the important of my shadow?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 39006365
Australia
04/28/2013 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
its not that important but you can use it to test the direction of the nearby light or lights and depending how tall or how large you are it can supply shade for Asians, small children or animals on a hot day

other then that it has no other use, unless you are a mentally disturbed occultists
ohnonotagain

User ID: 30684538
United States
04/28/2013 09:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
The importants, of your shadow. It is a key to understanding, what your soul is and your soul keeper. Soul keepers, are the ones assigned, to you in life and the afterlife. They go where ever you go. They watch you, all the time. You can be totally alone, and they are with you. Attach to you, like skin to bone. Your shadow dwells in the light and in the dark. So it gives you, an idea of your soul keepers. They are as real, as anyhting in this planet. Aliens, Angels, Demons, Lords, and Gods . They are all part of the same side. They all work for the same BOSS. Human Beings have very little understanding, to know the concept, on how things really work in the Universes. You can easily confuse the concept, in terms of good and evil. The Elements, of life and death, are necessary, and that is all you, should try to understand. Instead of constantly, needing to find out what is good or evil, in the universes. Don't worry about it. Just make sure your affairs in life, are in order, and you try your, hardiest, to do the right things. When you are outside today, or even inside, take time to notice your shadow. Really take time, you may be amaze on what you may feel, inside of yourself, you may get scared, you may be amazed, or you may shrug it off like it does not matter to you. Just know this your shadow is connected to your soul, your shadow, represents your soul keeper{s}. And just like your shadow, is a copy of you, it is also like a constant moving recorder, keeping records of every single thing you do.It moves with you, it does what ever you do . From birth until death. Your shadow belongs to your soul keeper{s}. Soul Keepers, They are the watchers, they dwell in the light and the dark and in every hidden and seen place on this Aquarium, called planet earth, and you donot want to do anything, that not, even the Creator cannot forgive you for. Because extraction of your soul, is beyound any pain recognizable, by any human being in mankinds history of life. Elizastorm.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

I believe the word you're looking for is "importance"....you're welcome!
"The Tree of Liberty is Thirsty and needs Watering"

-Me
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32175027
United States
04/28/2013 09:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
The importants, of your shadow. It is a key to understanding, what your soul is and your soul keeper. Soul keepers, are the ones assigned, to you in life and the afterlife. They go where ever you go. They watch you, all the time. You can be totally alone, and they are with you. Attach to you, like skin to bone. Your shadow dwells in the light and in the dark. So it gives you, an idea of your soul keepers. They are as real, as anyhting in this planet. Aliens, Angels, Demons, Lords, and Gods . They are all part of the same side. They all work for the same BOSS. Human Beings have very little understanding, to know the concept, on how things really work in the Universes. You can easily confuse the concept, in terms of good and evil. The Elements, of life and death, are necessary, and that is all you, should try to understand. Instead of constantly, needing to find out what is good or evil, in the universes. Don't worry about it. Just make sure your affairs in life, are in order, and you try your, hardiest, to do the right things. When you are outside today, or even inside, take time to notice your shadow. Really take time, you may be amaze on what you may feel, inside of yourself, you may get scared, you may be amazed, or you may shrug it off like it does not matter to you. Just know this your shadow is connected to your soul, your shadow, represents your soul keeper{s}. And just like your shadow, is a copy of you, it is also like a constant moving recorder, keeping records of every single thing you do.It moves with you, it does what ever you do . From birth until death. Your shadow belongs to your soul keeper{s}. Soul Keepers, They are the watchers, they dwell in the light and the dark and in every hidden and seen place on this Aquarium, called planet earth, and you donot want to do anything, that not, even the Creator cannot forgive you for. Because extraction of your soul, is beyound any pain recognizable, by any human being in mankinds history of life. Elizastorm.
 Quoting: Elizastorm

WOT!

BTW, nice spelling on your title.
Frank Frankson

User ID: 33249473
United States
04/28/2013 09:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
Does it copy me when I knock one out? Or does it simply turn away in disgust?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 37431318

banana2
Anonymous
User ID: 26575210
United States
04/28/2013 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
I believe the OP is using the Shadow as a metaphor for the "great cloud of witness" or "watchers" that take note continuously of all man' activities. They have also be refered to as "recording angels". The akashic records are written upon the schene of time according to Edgar Cayce. At death, consciousness is said to expand for the individual so nothing escapes our own notice let alone those who watch over us.
Elizastorm  (OP)

User ID: 40981301
United States
06/02/2013 08:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
There is always away to get your message across or correct some one, with out disrespecting them. I believe even in error we must always find away to talk to each other decent and respectful. You never know who in your life you may meet, that will be the one to save you at your darkest hour.

Last Edited by Elizastorm on 06/02/2013 08:03 AM
ER
LEKKER

User ID: 40666593
South Africa
06/02/2013 08:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
No sun today = No shadow...

hf
I LOVE CATS AND SOME PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40980329
United States
06/02/2013 08:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
think freud or jung wrote that the shadow self is usaually the first recognized (pyschilogically)

so i am thing, oh, finally some ol freud and jung

then BAM

crap

retarded crap from a dim wit

gee thanks op half wit

appreciate the non content
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40936913
United Kingdom
06/02/2013 08:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
think freud or jung wrote that the shadow self is usaually the first recognized (pyschilogically)

so i am thing, oh, finally some ol freud and jung

then BAM

crap

retarded crap from a dim wit

gee thanks op half wit

appreciate the non content
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 40980329

ever had a shadow portrait drawn of you lol boy?

as you're boning your sister?

GLP