Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,066 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 720,505
Pageviews Today: 1,268,378Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,183
02:57 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What the "Immortality Serum" card in the Illuminati card game really means??

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35429679
Brazil
07/24/2013 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: What the "Immortality Serum" card in the Illuminati card game really means??
who knows....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32262220
Romania
08/20/2013 07:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What the "Immortality Serum" card in the Illuminati card game really means??

What this card really means?

damned
 Quoting: card game 39012346

"The Mark of The Beast will come up with an injection which will be the combination of the Chip and a "Immortality Serum", making everyone fall for it, thinking that the Antichrist, who will be the one giving it, is the real messiah, offering eternal life in the flesh, with his mark, which obviously won't be called this.
The "Immortality Serum" card reads "By the way. If you join us, you can live forever. Interested?"
[link to thedoggstar.com]
NewBeginnings

User ID: 32516790
Finland
09/05/2013 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
it might mean them gaining control over the entire world forever, overpowering everything, and we can't allow that to happen PERIOD
Holy_Diver

User ID: 20712268
United States
09/08/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
it might mean them gaining control over the entire world forever, overpowering everything, and we can't allow that to happen PERIOD
 Quoting: NewBeginnings

:ritd:"You've been left on your own, like a Rainbow in the Dark" -Ronnie James Dio:ritd:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47435048
Brazil
09/25/2013 08:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
something only for those who voluntarily accept to get sterilized
Montblanc

User ID: 47430266
Portugal
09/25/2013 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its been said that royalty drink the blood...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2384239

The blood of babies.

monster
 Quoting: Septenary Man

worst, blood of unborn

devil6
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39109161

scream
 Quoting: Septenary Man

Stem cells?
Noblesse Oblige
Montblanc

User ID: 47430266
Portugal
09/25/2013 08:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
The cards meaning is obvious, it's no secret that people are trying to find a way to immortality, it might be achieved either through transhumanism or by some bio-genetic breakthrough and first seems to be the closer for the time being.

I think that if our lifespans were longer we would probably be more advanced in terms of civilization.
Noblesse Oblige
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47408191
United States
09/25/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
"By the way, if you join us, you can live forever. Interested?"

damned
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 39012346

This. It's the mark of the beast. Those who accept the antichrist immortality will be forever trapped on Earth under NWO control. This is the true meaning of eternal hell. Those who die will be able to move on to heaven, while the rest are trapped in physical plane.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47408191
United States
09/25/2013 09:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
The cards meaning is obvious, it's no secret that people are trying to find a way to immortality, it might be achieved either through transhumanism or by some bio-genetic breakthrough and first seems to be the closer for the time being.

I think that if our lifespans were longer we would probably be more advanced in terms of civilization.
 Quoting: Montblanc

Advanced- what does that even mean?
Montblanc

User ID: 47482860
Portugal
09/26/2013 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Montblanc

Advanced- what does that even mean?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 47408191

In the context of my phrase it means that our current civilization is still quite barbaric in many ways.
Noblesse Oblige
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12003215
United States
09/26/2013 08:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
any ideas?

No, but who knows what "They" are thinking. IMO, so far the game has been rigged in their favor, but that may change soon.
 Quoting: INK3

Why they have an "Immortality Serum" card in that game??

it's their terminal Tower of Babylon delusion rearing it's pitious head, yet and again

prior to the end of this Age of rebellion...

it's to be expected for ones in their shoes at this late date

as they scramble to intercede upon their own unlikely behalves
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2013 08:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Mono atomic gold
 Quoting: Janine69

What is mono atomic gold?

How is it related to "Immortality Serum"?

hiding

it's been a last ditch type effort on behalf of the fallen of the angels

to none avail frankly

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Mono atomic gold

What is mono atomic gold?

How is it related to "Immortality Serum"?

hiding

I have never tried it but you can purchase it online. Research it, very interesting. I don't know what the serum is on that card game but monoatomic gold is supposed to increase your health and longevity......some say immortality.
The elite freaks of earth have taken some immorality serum for sure, I hope they don't get immortality serum. I can't wait for all these old murderous greed crazed control freaks to die off.

only their flesh will die and return to the dust from which it came forth

their spirits, deader than doornails, will move forward into the upcoming Age

with bells on, whether they like it or not

whereby we can all hear them coming

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
my mother and our cousin, and I, all have had this dream where our community was all being put into the gymnasium we have here and there are these scientist looking guys, soldiers, and some religious looking people.
But my mother dreamed that everyone was really hungry and that the scientist looking people were giving people this stuff, like a serum or something. My mother didn't want to take it but someone said that she should take it they are trying to help us. But She ran off.

Something like the mark of the beast maybe?

maybe it is DNA altering, do a google search of crystal elixers and DNA. Maybe they figured something out. I made a few elixers once with the different stones I have. they do work. Turquoise elixer feels real interesting. sprayed it all around my house an property an then the sun hit it later and felt super peaceful and safe.
 Quoting: MagnetoFunk

likely the "black goo" they are presently pushing upon the unsuspecting within the African nation
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/26/2013 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
my mother and our cousin, and I, all have had this dream where our community was all being put into the gymnasium we have here and there are these scientist looking guys, soldiers, and some religious looking people.
But my mother dreamed that everyone was really hungry and that the scientist looking people were giving people this stuff, like a serum or something. My mother didn't want to take it but someone said that she should take it they are trying to help us. But She ran off.

Something like the mark of the beast maybe?

maybe it is DNA altering, do a google search of crystal elixers and DNA. Maybe they figured something out. I made a few elixers once with the different stones I have. they do work. Turquoise elixer feels real interesting. sprayed it all around my house an property an then the sun hit it later and felt super peaceful and safe.
 Quoting: MagnetoFunk

Those who take THE MARK can live for thousands of years?

Is this the "deal"?

damned

all will live for the upcoming thousand years, just not in their flesh bodies

the good, the bad, and the terminally ugly

and they will be "taught" both truth and discipline therein
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47397436
United States
09/26/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
any ideas?

No, but who knows what "They" are thinking. IMO, so far the game has been rigged in their favor, but that may change soon.
 Quoting: INK3

It did.....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 47485861
United States
09/26/2013 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
st matthew k h h i the i is for imortal
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 68945071
Australia
04/16/2015 09:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

GLP